Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Sand (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Sand (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Hey it's alright. We dont mind you going on about that haha. Really we don't Said Nozomi in a reassuring tone.

Akina your definently not Rambling Right Suzio? I mean hey we dont mind that your parents are overprotective or whatever really.

Guys I think I see something over there shining in the ground! We should totally go over there and try to remove it! Said Nozomi excitedly, Urging everyone to follow him slightly deeper into the desert where a shining unknown object was in the ground.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:06 pm

'' yeah its cool dont worry about it'' suzio said.

''i get how you feel , my parent's are the same way a lot of times'' he admitted.

suzio understood where akina was coming from

''why dont you come join us next time we go to the amusement park? ''suzio asked.

''are you serious nozomi?! suzio asked getting excited.

''wait for us man!'' he said as he rushed over and urged akina to do the same.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:02 pm

She smiled. They were so nice, it made her happy. She was also super relieved that they understood or weren't annoyed by her getting a little caught up in talking.

Akina gasped a little. "I can?! I'd love to go!" She hopped a little in place, obviously excited. It was rare for her to get so excited, but going sounded so fun, especially with friends!

"What, really?! What is it?" When she was urged to hurry, she did, rushing over with Suzio to where Nozomi was looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Guys we're gonna be rich!Look at what I found!Yelled Nozomi as he ran over to the shining object int he ground. It turned out to be a weird metallic container of some kind that was vertically shaped.But what turned out to be next too it was...

Yen!Yen coins all over the ground!There had to definently be over a thousand atleast scattered around the machine. Nozomi did not hesitate to start grabbing the coins.

Akina!Suzio!Check this out get over here!I found Yen all over the sand!Help me pick it up so we can pile it together!

Nozomi was glad to discover this newfound treasure with his friends. He wondered what they would get with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 pm

was this really happening!? was suzio about to be filthy stinken rich!? he never thought this day would come! well he was happy for nozomi and akina as well of course. besides its not like he'd never seen money before . and on top of that what would he do with it all?

''woah! '' suzio said impressed by nozomi's findings.

''nozomi you hit the jackpot!'' suzio said with happiness in his eyes.

''but hold on a sec before we do that'' suzio said.

he turned to akina

''out with it akina what are you up to?! suzio asked.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:10 pm

She gasped when she saw the large amount of coins on the floor. She briefly wondered how the hell she was gonna explain having more money with her when she got home. Sure, she could explain that she went exploring near the school ruins, but she'd get in trouble because she wasn't even supposed to be around here, because it was dangerous, according to her mother.

"Holy crap! Guys, this is awesome! That's a lot of Yen!" Akina exclaimed before stepping forward to help pile the coins up.

Eh, what's the worst that could happen?

She stopped in her tracks at Suzio's sudden question, turning towards him with confusion written on her face.

"What am I...up to...?" She repeated the question slowly. "What do you mean? I'm not up to anything...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Guys! This is literally like 5000 Yen! Do you know what we could do with this!

Said Nozomi,Excited at the new find he had with Akina and Suzio. For some reason Suzio was acting strange torwards Akina.

Suzio. I dont think she's doing anything. We're gonna spend this money correctly alright man? Relax, I'm pretty sure we can trust her.Said Nozomi ina concerned tone. He didnt want his two newfound friends to fight amongst each other.

Guys I got an idea. Lets put all this money in a sack,and Then go out and buy something fancy for us to eat haha. Whadya say?Said Nozomi excentrically. He figured that would put the two at ease and to be honest. He didnt really want to buy anything. YET,YET. But money wasnt an object to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:12 pm

''i'm sorry akina i didn't mean to snap at you like that'' suzio said feeling regret.

its true he didn't mean to accuse akina of anything , his anger just got the best of him. now that he thought about it nozomi's suggestion did seem like a great idea.

''nozomi we just might be able to do that with all this yen'' suzio said.

''5000 yen is a boatload of cash'' suzio agreed.

suzio focused back on akina.

''its just...  akina did something happen? he asked.

''ha listen to me now i sound like an overprotective parent'' he said embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Akina was still a little nervous after Suzio's accusation, but she managed a little smile at his apology.

"Oh...haha...it's alright. I thought you maybe thought I was going for the treasure or something, or that I was trying to trick you guys." She laughed nervously. She would never do anything like that to her friends.

She turned to Nozomi. "Yeah! That sounds great. I'd love to go with."

Akina then turned back to Suzio. "Did something happen? Uh...not that I know of? I'm a little confused at what you mean." She tilted her head before smiling slightly at his comment. "Nah, you don't sound like that. I actually appreciate it if you are worried about me, even though that would be kind of a waste of time. But maybe we should talk about it later, we should go get food or something now!"

Today had been one strange day, but she was still enjoying herself a lot. And food honestly sounded great right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Yeah!Guys cmon lets get something to eat!I'm starving.Said Nozomi to his two friends. As he began to lead them out of the weird desert that had somehow overtaken the entire school. He began to wonder if the desert was truely a bad thing, with how much it was benefitting him now. he found 5000 freaking yen! Today was going pretty good.

I really don't know where we could eat,We should look around for some places haha.Said Nozomi in an eager tone. As he exited the desert with Akina and Suzio following behind him

-Nozomi Exit-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 pm

''its nothing forget it akina suzio said.

he was probably being paronoid about his suspicions towards  akina. if that was the case suzio would have to make it up to her later.

''yeah lets go eat'' he said.

''i think i know of a place we can go follow me'' suzio said

suzio exits-
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 pm

"A-Alright." She still didn't understand what was going on with Suzio, but she hoped he wasn't mad at her or anything, and that they could sort this out at some later time.

But for now, Akina was excited to go eat with the two boys.

"Sounds great! I can't wait." Akina smiled to herself as she followed Suzio and Nozomi out of the desert. She was still worried about that too, but she could think about that some other time.

-Akina Exits-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Everyone has formed a social link or ranked up with each other...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sand (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2