Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->The Arcana

->Dungeon Information

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

Latest topics
» For Whom The Bell Tolls (Awakening)
Snow's Character Log EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 8:54 am by Yoshio

» And so it begins [Rumi]
Snow's Character Log EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 11:24 pm by Snow

» In the Eye of the Storm
Snow's Character Log EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:25 pm by Rumi

» Final Zelia III [Cherry]
Snow's Character Log EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 1:30 am by Cherry

» Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
Snow's Character Log EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 7:39 pm by Cherry

» An Audience of One [Huayan]
Snow's Character Log EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 5:12 pm by Snow

» Huayan's Log
Snow's Character Log EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 8:28 pm by Huayan

» Just a test
Snow's Character Log EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 4:29 pm by Rumi

» The Host and her Parasite (Cherry Logbook)
Snow's Character Log EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 10:51 am by Cherry

Current Events
Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Snow's Character Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow
Admin
Snow

Snow's Character Log Empty
PostSubject: Snow's Character Log   Snow's Character Log EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 7:53 pm

===========================================
WELCOME
Hello and welcome, friend! A second of your time before you scroll on pass this, please. If you wish to read the novel version of this character sheet then: click here. Don't say we did not warn you, though. For everyone else who wishes for a quick view of it all. Scroll on down to find:

- The Greatest Show Never Seen(Relationship/Thread Tracker)
- The Everchanging Character Sheet (The suffering of stats and all)
- The Inventory (broken down into Combat and Story)
Enough babbling now!

Enjoy~!

Last edited by Snow on Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:33 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Relationships/Thread/Social Links Tracker (Updated as needed)   Snow's Character Log EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 12:02 pm

THE GREATEST SHOW NEVER SEEN (RELATIONSHIP/THREAD TRACKER)
Opening Act: Am I Being Erased and Replaced?

Snow Rokosho of the Death Arcana - Status: The Puppet

For the last four years of my life, I have felt like something within was wrong. This body....this life I live....all of it. It seem so surreal and disconnected from me. Why?

I try to think back and recall the past, trying to figure out how I got here. I run into this wall of fog, static, unfocused blurs, shapes, colors, and sounds. I cannot understand or make out what is beyond that veil and trying to go through it is like trying to force myself through a solid wall of unknown yet strong material. But...why? What is that veil hiding that my mind fights so hard to keep me away? Keep me from going through to the other side?

As time ticks on, I find myself becoming lost to The Puppet I reside in daily. Slowly losing my true self...to madness. Is there is an end to this fall? Does the Veil hide the answer to saving myself? Is She the key to finally breaking through to the truth and true salvation?

Act I: The Puppet Takes The Stage

Cherry Clara of the Aeon Arcana - SRL: 0
For once I truly feel joy and excitement within and while I do have to do my best to keep it restrained, I do not have to hide that I am excited about something from the world. A game series called Final Zelia has released its third installment after so many, many years of waiting. It is finally here! I will get that game that brings back so much joy from my childhood. Even I can't see it clearly or go back to it. That is okay for once because I feel real and me for once. It may dumb and silly how determined I am to secure this copy of a game at all cost, but it means that much to me. And would you look at that? I have truly been blessed! There is one last copy just for me! There was some interference of another trying to get the game and I do truly feel a tad wee bit sad for being more on the aggressive side to claim what I came for. Being a little selfish is okay though, no? Even more so when this game will provide me with a rare Sanctuary to recover in when things are...hard in life. Yes this indeed a joyous and blessed day!

.....Oh.....Have I spoken to soon? It seems that girl that I had given no mercy to when collecting treasure of mine has decided to physically bar me by blocking my path the cash register. Now that I am looking at her properly, I have seen her before around the school I believe. A First Year that have I have not ever interacted with until today. Tsk. Why can I not have a dream or bliss last more than a few minutes before life comes through with a wrecking ball to try and bring it all crumbling down. Pray for me. Pray for me alot and really hard. For i am going to need ever ounce of prayer navigate this obstacle in a calm and collected manner and not to start a commotion or something worse over a game I will actually fight someone for. This game must be mine...no matter the cost. - Final Zelia III - Active

Huayan Fei of the Priestess Arcana - SRL: 0
There is a dark haired young man in the same class and grade as me. He is quiet and too himself, but I find myself attracted to him and wanting to be around him. It's not love. Or some form of lust. No. It is just being around him makes calm and feel safe. Even She becomes quiet and peaceful around him. I do not understand why this is. I've always wanted to approach him and ask, but...there are so many fears about who would hear that...or see it....or how he would react. Would I reported and get in trouble with the adults or school for being curious about this strange feeling that is so out of the box and does not fit what society and deems as normal? Can...I take that risk? Many days have passed with that thought tormenting me and then on a day like this where I truly felt like I would slip up and break character in front of everyone thanks to active She is today....Today, that young man has been brought to me and I have invited him to share in the space that I choose as my personal Sanctuary. Is this my chance to finally ask the questions and take that risk of just being me in front of him? Or is this where I finally fuck up and expose myself once more to chance of being betrayed and hurt? Do I not do anything at all? Let's pull the curtain back and see what this unveils shall we?  -  An Audience of One - Active

Act II: Is Any Of This For Real....Or Not?

Snow Rokosho of the Death Arcana - Status: The Puppet
The headaches...the black outs....the voice in my head...It is all crashing on me in a sickening, chaotic, disorienting wave. I don't where it is taking me. Even my world has become a hellish landscape straight of some morale tale told and shown to children in picture books to make sure they behave and follow the ways of society and the Five.

The Five....they are suppose to protect us and show us the right paths in life right? Then why....why am I continuously pushed into suffering and confusion? Forced into silence when I have so many questions about myself, the world, society...? All of it. What is all this? Why is it happening? What are the Five and the saints really? And why is it so taboo to ask and seek the truth and answers to these question? Tch...this is all making my migraine worse and focus worse. I'll put on the back burner for now. Right now all I have to do is just find better weapon, keep myself in one piece and away from these unknown blob things...ugh...and just find out what I can about this current madness and see if there is anyone still alive or in the know about all this. I am alone right and for once....I absolutely do not want to be alone right now....If the Five are real then I pray protect me and let me survive this night. - And So It Begins... - Active

Last edited by Snow on Sun Jul 14, 2024 12:12 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Character Sheet (Updated as needed)   Snow's Character Log EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 3:37 pm

THE BOY

Snow Rose of the Death Arcana is an young man forced lived a life that is a lie. Heavily oppressed by the iron clad system that the Saints have created to keep order in the world, Snow is forced to wear and live within the mask and the body of The Puppet. Always forced to play his role while feeling something amiss deep within, one has to wonder just how long it will be before the lie cracks and the true fire underneath is unleashed upon the world.

Social Stats
Knowledge (KNW): 1
Proficiency (PRF): 1
Charm (CHR): 0
Guts (GTS): 0
Insight (INS): 0

THE SHADOW WEAPON

The Shadow: The shadow that was combined with Snow and is now the foundation from which his weapon spring is most enigmatic shadow to date. Simply known as She, the shadow has spun many tales of what she used to be, her current story stating she was a kitsune that was reduced to chaotic energy thanks to the experiment and that her name is Akumu Yume. Though one has to wonder does the shadow spin such tales and fake names because she is deceiving and manipulative? Or is she just like her host? Fragmented and lost and seeking to find her own freedom and self?

The Weapon: A pair of elegant and well balanced twin guns (as shown here) that allow Snow to defend himself when in battle with otherworldly/supernatural.

General Combat Information
Damage Type: Gun
Resistances: Fire and Electric
Weaknesses: Melee

Anointed Passive - Symbiosis
When you make a weapon attack, you may channel a Persona move through it. Pay the cost, choosing only the target of your weapon attack as the target of your move. If your weapon attack is successful, apply the success effect (but not the critical effect) of your Persona move to the target too. Any bonuses to damage, such as Last Life or the critical effect of the weapon attack, are only applied to the original weapon attack.

Combat Stats
Strength (Str): 0
Agility (Agi): -1
Magic (Mag): 1
Intelligence (Int): 1

Combat Resources
Level: 1
Hit Points (HP): 41
Skill Points (SP): 15
Inventory Points (IP): 3
Physical Defense (PD): 7
Magic Defense (MD): 9

Special Moves

Anointed Passive Skill - Last Life
If you have less than half your maximum HP, you take on more traits from the shadow bonded to you, and all your damaging moves deal 3 extra damage. Extra Info: When Snow's last life form is activated he allows the shadow within to become one with him causing his form to take on fox like traits and his golden eyes to turn blood red as a new found strength and power flows through him. The guns have vanished leaving instead a blade of red chaotic energy that when swung can extend like a whip to strike with fury anything its master sets it loose upon.

Elemental Skill - Fire
Cost: 1 SP per target
Check: Mag or Int vs. MD
Success: You deal HR+5 magic damage of the chosen element to the target.
Critical: You apply a tag of your choice to the target.

Heal
Cost: 1 SP per target
Auto: Each target recovers 20 HP and removes one tag, as long as the target is not KO’d. Alternatively, if you target only one character, you may double this move’s cost to remove KO from the target before HP recovery.

Last edited by Snow on Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Inventories (Updated as Needed)   Snow's Character Log EmptySat Jul 06, 2024 3:58 pm

COMBAT INVENTRORY
Combat Inventory: The place where items that are "created" using Item Points, given to you by the current Dungeon Master used in story context and can be used in combat are stored. Do not confuse these items with Key Items listed below.

Currently there is nothing here.

KEY ITEMS
Key Items: The place where items that are given to you by the current Dungeon Master used in story context (and nothing in terms of combat items) are stored here. These items cannot be "created" using Item Points, and have to be earned through story progression.

Currently there is nothing here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow's Character Log   Snow's Character Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow's Character Log
Page 1 of 1