Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] Empty
PostSubject: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:53 pm

Anywhere but here.

That same thought continually ran through Siobahn’s mind as her hazel eyes swept through the contents of a slave camp with the assistance of binoculars.  Placed on a high overlook, a vantage point away from the camp, it was still easy to discern faces from the generous distance she placed.  There was only one face that she would regret seeing if it came down to it.

Joachim, or rather Jack, the love of her life that had been forcefully torn and separated a couple of years ago.  While there was the slim chance of his survival after the events that wrenched them apart to begin with, Siobahn still clung onto that hope.  Especially after having seen the marks Jack left behind of his presence, a simple and angular “J” etched into trees and landmarks throughout Paris.

While it could have very well been left by Jack sometime ago, before he and Siobahn had met, she still wanted it to be true.  That he was still alive, even if he were enslaved to the demons.  That wish for him to be around, for them to reunite, after all this time.  She would do whatever it took to see him again regardless of the circumstances.

[ Edgar Thiers, The Devil | Siobahn, The Magus | Rank 1 ]
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:09 am

For Edgar, gathering intel of the slave camp was important to him. He tried not to visit too often but the ways in and out, as well as observing the freedoms that each slave enjoyed, was something he paid attention to. No one was equal, there was always someone that had special permissions or carried themselves in such a way that helped Edgar tell them apart from each other. It was how he got to meet Alex, he wondered if there was anyone else that had a certain thing to themselves. Either way, he could use all the help he could get.

However, upon arrival, he would see another person doing the same exact thing he came to do.

"hey, first time?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Upon hearing the voice Siobahn immediately dropped the binoculars and spun around, her firearm trained onto the source, a sharp eye peering directly through the carbine’s scope.  Seeing a solitary human speak so casually to her was a touch surprising.  Was this man a slave?  No, the clothing wasn’t in complete rags and tatters like those she had been viewing.  A human spy for the demons, possibly?

“...There’s a first time for everything.”  Siobahn’s deep and husky voice had a faint Irish accent to it, delivered entirely flat.  She didn’t lower her aim on the stranger.  “I’m looking to see if I know anybody down there.  What’re you doing up here.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:13 am

"Woah, slow down there. There's nothing in my hands."

Edgar wasn't leaving anything to chance, he didn't move besides using his voice to communicate with the person he was talking to. For all purposes, you would consider Edgar as some kind of statue with how he carried himself. When it came to those on the surface, he never took their good graces for granted. At the same time, this was the first time that he had a gun pointed at him from another human being, which would set the tone for the rest of his meetings if he made it out alive. What she did was smart, but with Edgar being put in such a precarious position, not so much.

"Getting a gun pointed at me. Aren't we all having quite a peculiar day?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 6:08 pm

“...I happen to find this tempo perfectly fine.  And I intend to leave those hands empty.”

Siobahn resisted the urge to shoot the moment he mouthed off back to her; while her carbine had a silencer on it, the sound would easily reveal their location to the camp and cause a slew of unwanted problems.  This encounter was quickly reminding her of her days as a marauder.  Instead she took a slow and deep breath, followed by a deliberate narrowing of her eyes into dangerous slits.

“...I don’t think you understand the severity of your situation.  Maybe I ought to air out that addled head of yours- one between your beady blue eyes- the other an even bigger hole out the back.” Growled Siobahn, followed by the audible click of her switching the safety to semi-automatic fire.

“So I’ll give you one last chance to answer: who are you and why are you here.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 am

"I'm a detective for one of the vaults that were pried open from the demons. A cop, an officer, do you know any of those terms? In an attempt to investigate both the demons and the humans who are enslaved to them, I came upon this camp. I already liberated one teenaged youth that was continuously sexually abused by the denizens of that camp, I was pushing my luck to see if there was another I could save until I ran into you. That's who I am, and that's why I came here. My badge and identification card are in my left pocket."

It was half true, Edgar was more or less doing recon today and wasn't going to push his luck of going down there so soon. He did the last bit on a whim and he was lucky enough that he didn't do too much destruction before he left. That was good, it brought less attention to himself. However, for being outside of the camp, he was faced to face with some unfortunate circumstances.

"Are you going to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 4:07 pm

“...There aren’t any cops on the surface, so your identification card or whatever means nothing to me.  All I can do is take your words at face value.”  Siobahn replied, still not lowering her trained aim on the stranger.  The truth was she did know what a cop was, her father was one.  However she’d rather let the stranger think she was a clueless surface dweller to see if he’d try to take advantage of her.

“...So if you’re speaking the truth- and came to free a slave like the noble hero you are- then your abilities are needed.  I told you I was looking for someone earlier.”  Siobahn slowly backed up, bent down to retrieve her binoculars, and tossed it at the stranger.

“...Help me look for him.  And if he's here help me free him.  It'll clear any suspicion I have of you.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 5:31 pm

"So i have to look for someone for free? What's the exchange? My life? "

Grabbing the binoculars, Edgar would look to see if it had any sort of features about it to pay attention to.  After realizing that it was a standard device, he would sigh and  look at the camp with he binoculars.

"Who exactly am I looking for? If it's an averagely dressed person in looks, how am I supposed to tell them apart of they all look ad act the same? Unfortunately to you, the ones with something unique to them are the ones worth saving. Because. They haven't given up yet."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 pm

“...I didn’t think someone so heroic would be asking for something in exchange, let alone begging for his life.”  Siobahn clucked her tongue in disappointment, then lowered her gun.  With his hands full and attention set on the camp she could finally release her aim- although she remained behind him, just in case.

“...He’s 175 centimeters tall.  Caucasian male, pretty fair skin tone.  Pretty lean but muscular build.  Usually wild, ashen gray hair like he just woke up,” Siobahn couldn’t help but feel the corner of her lips tug upwards to smile while describing and thinking of Joachim.  “Fuschia eyes.  He’s got a marking like a lightning bolt over his left eye, also colored fuschia.  Tattoos of black bands across his arms, from forearm to wrist.  His favored color of clothes would be purple and black.”

There was almost a wistful sigh she let out after the description, and thought about what the stranger said.

“...Jack would never give up.  Ever- even in a pit like this.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 12:31 am

The more this woman spoke, the more that she was describing jack. The lightning bolt was a giveaway, which only made Edgar hand over the goggles.

"Frequency 94876, vault Olympia towers. You are talking about jack, whose already free, and I helped him by giving him a communication device. I just gave you the radio code to his direct line, so you can make a phone call to him if you are resourceful enough to have a device that's able to do that. "

Taking out a pack of cigarettes, Edgar would put one to his mouth.

"So, what have we learned? You turned a gun on someone who helped your boyfriend? You would have been wasting time at this camp and risking capture without knowing he already freed himself to begin with? I thought good will went a long way on the surface, guess not."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 12:46 am

There was a radiant glow in Siobahn’s face, a glimmer in her hazel eyes at the mention of Jack, the very opposite of how she presented herself.  He was still alive.  After a couple of years of separation, through thick and thin, he too managed to survive.  Their promise to one another still kept true after all this time.

“...You have my utmost thanks, and a deserved apology.  Although I’ll explain myself by mentioning that someone sneaking up on you and refusing to answer a simple question seems really suspicious, right?” Regardless of the kindness this stranger had done, she still didn’t like the tone and delivery of his words.

“...I’ll look for a way to contact him.  And if you somehow come across him first- let him know Siobahn’s hunting for him.”  A broad smile lit her features. “The surface might not be so kind, but I can owe you a favor.  Maybe a meal instead of a punch to the face for your rude behavior.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 3:47 am

"No deal, I'm not fond of getting humiliated.  I accept your apology but don't have to accept the actions you took today. So consider that favor blank for the time being. And I'm not repeating anything so i hope you were paying attention. On my end, I'll write it off as desperation to find someone you care about so I won't hold a grudge. "

Looking at his watch, Edgar would then turn away while continuing to smoke.

"you should go find your boyfriend then.  He's supposedly my contact on the surface world and it's happenings. In regards to the pay, really think about what he's willing to do to survive when he has a chance to get ahead. He still uses his songs and J symbols, see all this free information you're getting? As for you, if I see him, I'll mention your name. This mission was a bust so I'm going to try again some other day. "
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 10:26 pm

“...Depends on the kind of favor you’re asking.  I don’t like making blind deals- especially with someone who won’t even reveal their name.” Siobahn bluntly replied.  As for their forgiveness, that really didn’t matter to her.  The most important detail was that Jack was still alive, still singing, probably playing that harmonica of his.

“...‘Get ahead?’  There’s only one way to on the surface, and that’s keeping said head on your shoulders.  Anyway, thanks for the information.  Nine forty-eight, seventy-six.” Tapping a gloved finger to her temple, Siobahn winked.  “If you’re really sincere about rescuing these slaves, let me know when you do.  Then I’ll consider us square.”

[ Edgar Thiers, The Devil | Siobahn, The Magus | Rank 1 ]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 10:27 pm

And so the chains of the of the Devil and the Magus meet and form a very weak chain. A shaky bond has been formed between Edgar and Siobahn. Fate watches both to see where the road leads them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]   In Pursuit Of  [ Edgar / Siobahn ] Empty

Back to top Go down

In Pursuit Of [ Edgar / Siobahn ]
Page 1 of 1