Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:01 pm

March 24th, 2054.
Undisclosed Location, the Bellows.

Teal eyes stared off into the distance, narrowing ever so slightly to peer through the deep fog of the Bellows. He had been stalking the Experiment for a while now, as Cyril had his suspicions regarding Jackdaw's loyalty to their demon overlords. Said he got "too comfy" with just talking with people. While part of his job was to infiltrate and make himself one with others, only to sell them out, could you really trust someone like that to do their job? Especially now... Les sighed. Jack was a nice guy, from what he had heard, but that could just as easily be a facade. The man was a walking question-mark. He had heard stories about what Jackdaw had accomplished over the years, while under Cyril's own watchful eye. He remembered the conversation they had yesterday quite clearly.

----------------------------------------------

"...I think it's time." Cyril's voice broke the silence, Les jerked out of his own thoughts. "For what, Cyril?" He questioned, trying his best to recompose himself. "I think its time we paid our friend, 'Jackdaw', A visit, wouldn't you say? He's been... straying." The man with the eyepatch sighed, twirling an old cigarette between his fingers. "I'm not sure if his priorities are in the proper place, you know. Demeter's getting a bit antsy. Feels like he's slowly losing touch with his subjects. You know... aside from us. " Cyril straightened himself out, focusing his gaze on Les. "Let me get straight to the point. We're both concerned about where his loyalties truly lie. I've seen him talk and get quite comfortable around some of the vagrants." His voice sounded rather cold, but still calculated, and it had this vicious bite to it. "Les, I know you don't have much on your plate... Mind... checking it out? Get him on the right path? Ensure he stays with the winning side? It'd be a shame to lose such a useful chesspiece. A waste, really." Les hated it when Cyril talked like this. Man lacked empathy, and understanding when it came to people he didn't personally know. In the eyes of Demeter and Oryx, that was a very useful and potent quality. Les had just tagged along for the ride. And now well... he was a subordinate. "Oh, so you want me to 'remind him'?" Cyril nodded slowly. "If it comes to that, maybe. I'd like you to keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't stray too far."

----------------------------------------------

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening 578c0c234d11398df3e2b30444278c0441af6ece
"Jack... Whatever you do... don't make this difficult."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 6:04 pm

In the darkened woods of the Bellows, there was an ominous silence.  An oppressive quiet that blanketed its misty contents even more than usual.  There was something in the still air that could be felt, almost like an electric current that warned of impending danger.  

A sensation Jackdaw could deeply resonate with.

He knew this time would come.  He knew there would be some sort of pursuit, an evaluation, intelligence gathering from his demonic overlords.  Deep within his heart he could feel it, his masters' desire for results from their relentless “Hound.”  Despite the gaps in his memory he dreaded this moment.

Like any tool that had outlived its usefulness, there was the inevitability of replacement.

Although there was something different about this impending meeting.  The normally icy blood Jackdaw carried began to seethe and burn.  A continually conflagrating rage at his station, a slave made to betray humanity and uproot it only for the demons and their insatiable needs.  He loathed the concept of how the demons used him to ferret out other humans, their “Hound,” with every fiber of his being.

All for the name of survival.

That was Jack’s ethos that had become so ingrained within him, defined him.  Why he had turned his back to others to save his own skin.  There was nothing personal, especially in a world like this.  

The question was, would Jackdaw spurn his own kind again and continue to serve?  

Awaiting the unavoidable, Jack lit up a clove cigarette and breathed deeply, as he leaned back high in the boughs of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:54 pm

"Tch... You knew I was there all along, didn't you... Jack?" Les finally revealed himself from his hiding spot behind a few large bushes, within the mists themselves. He sighed, and lit his own cigarette. "You know why I'm here, don't you?" Despite the gaps in Jackdaw's memory, the man was rather cunning. He knew his way around the Desolation, even better around people. He knew to stay careful. With Shaiga on his hip, however, he didn't need to fear a violent confrontation with the "Hound", as much as Les himself despised that nickname for the young brit. It was dehumanizing, and quite frankly, disgusting to call someone by such a name. Cyril disagreed with that sentiment. He had found the nickname fitting when he coined it.  Both Les and Jackdaw were from the United Kingdom, or... well, what was left of it, so there was some familiarity, even though they both hailed from different parts of the country. Les himself had managed to escape the London Desolation by the skin of his teeth by traversing through the Dover tunnels. Alas, he had been captured, and turned into one of Demeter's experiments, just like Jack. Although the latter wasn't aware of this. The demon infusion process had apparently screwed up his memory real bad... The guy was probably not even aware that his soul had been tinkered with.

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening 8922b1a561d3f83539173b94cb8511af9e6f2a96r1-540-408_hq

"You know, I really dislike the small talk, so let me just get straight to the point. Cyril thinks you've been straying. He can sense your reluctance to comply with his orders." Les said through gritted teeth. He really didn't like doing this. Jackdaw was one of his own, they both had suffered at the hands of the demons... they both were used as tools, in one way or another. Cyril didn't see it that way. In Les's mind, Cyril was a complete psychopath, something which the esteemed leader was quite effective at hiding. "...I just wanted to warn you. Cyril's going to hunt you if you don't produce results. I'm sure you've already come to that conclusion yourself." He sighed, breathing out a long plume of smoke. He just couldn't do it. Not against Jack. "It feels wrong to stand on the side of the demons, I know. So... I'm going to help you." He whispered, placing one hand on the hilt hanging on his hip. "If you intend to resist, you need the tools to keep the demons at bay. Thankfully, Demeter provided you with just that."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 11:41 pm

“I’ma tell ya right here and now, if you’ve been watchin’ over me and keepin’ tabs, I ain’t got much to give.  It ain’t even reluctance.  Every survivor I’ve met recently has been solo, no groups for me to flush out.  Tell Cyril I’m workin’ on it.”  Jackdaw reported first and foremost.  There was something about the man’s face that tugged at the back of Jack’s mind.  Something recognizable and familiar, unfortunately his own memory failed him.  However the mention of fighting back more than intrigued him, let alone being assisted in doing so.

“Ya don’t say.  How do I know this ain’t some cheap test’a my loyalty?  Sure, they send the nice fellow countryman to talk pretty, talk ‘bout resistance.  You and me both know how this works.”  With a long pull of his cigarette, Jack’s fuschia eyes narrowed briefly.  Although the last comment from the man gave Jack a reason to second guess himself.  Demeter had gifted him… the same Demeter known for experimenting on humans…

Jackdaw lithely descended from tree limb to tree limb, his body moving as swiftly as his mind.  Everything made perfect sense- how his memories were erased- how his own body felt more recently.  The lack of sleep, yet near boundless energy to carry though the day without compromising his body’s systems.  Even the fiery blood coursing through his veins right now.  

Landing gracefully, a broad smile revealed his fangs, accompanied by two columns of smoke that spilled from the corner of his lips.  “You’re tellin’ me I gotta Demon Weapon inside’a me, ain’tcha, frien’.”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:31 pm

Les shook his head, somewhat exasperated by the response he got. "He ain't going to buy that, even if its true. I know Cyril. To him nothing matters more than results. He's concerned that you're getting to friendly with people. Thinks you'll betray him." He shrugged. Cyril wasn't the most pleasant man Les had to work with. Especially given that he himself wasn't super loyal. Les figured that Cyril probably knew about Les's disliking of him. Even still, that knowledge didn't seem to bother the man, and how could it? Les, at the moment, was in no position to be betraying anyone, and Cyril had him wrapped around his finger like a ring. Jack, however... he had more to give.

"Hah, the suspicion is very warranted. I wasn't expecting you to trust me." Les huffed. Of course Jack wouldn't trust him, seeing as he worked for the people who had tormented him for so long... broke his memories and all that. Not that Les himself was responsible, but you could never be too careful. "Look. I dislike Cyril just as much as anyone else. Unlike us, he willingly works for the Demons. You and I have similiar reasons for doing what we do. We want to survive. But unlike me, you could break free, Jack." He'd slowly unsheathe the sword tied to his hip. The blade was a clear, sapphire blue, with bright red streaks running across the cold steel. Clearly not something a vagrant would possess around here. The esoteric weapon looked so incredibly out of place around here. It had a captivating, supernatural sheen to it, and it was easy to get lost in the beauty of the steelwork. "This is Shaiga. My Demon Weapon. As you guessed, I own this thanks to the demented work of the Demon Scientist Demeter. You also possess such a weapon. With the powers of a demon at your fingertips, you can do some incredible things. It just needs... awakening. Every Demon Weapon is different, obviously. Shaped by the soul of the user, while the power is determined by the demon. Shaiga, as she calls herself, is my companion. Like or not, we're tied to the hip." He said with a chuckle. "The first step to awaken proper, is to look within. Communing with your inner demon, and strike a deal. If you to get along, they'll let you borrow their power. Not that they have much choice, as if you die, they die too. Like I said, tied to the hip. This relationship you have with your demon is crucial. Stay on eachother's good side, work together, and you'll break free." The young agent smiled, and sheathed the blue blade back again. "I know the process is a bit... abstract, but it really is the best way I can describe it. Look within, and reach out."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:30 pm

“...Cyril’s a fuckin’ idiot.  Let him know that I’ve been doin’ my damn job, so bloody well, that I can’t even find any remainin’ vagrant groups in the area.  And if he’s concerned with me strayin’, then we can jus’ keep that between us, and remind him why I’m called ‘Jackal’ in the first fuckin’ place.”  Jackdaw angrily spat on the ground and pulled another drag from his cigarette.

“You say ya can’t escape, but I follow ya.  You’re already in too deep, but at a prime position to move the rest’a us experiments free given the opportunity, while gatherin’ sufficient forces to fight.” A blunt deduction came from Jackdaw.  Either that or some other deep rooted reason as to why leaving would be worse than staying, but Jack’s conclusion made the most sense.  While Les continued on to explain the awakening of Demon Weapons and his own relation, the connection between them, Jack already began to feel his blood temperature rise in anticipation.

“Pretty blade for a pretty man, as deep a blue as your eyes.  So you’re sayin’ this rent-free livin’ demon and me gotta get along.  Ya make it sound easy.” Jackdaw said with a wry smile and puffed on his cigarette.  As for “looking within,” that instruction actually sounded easy the more he thought about it.  At times his own thoughts seemed as if they weren’t his own.  A sheer base and primal instinct that called out to him, more than likely the demon communicating directly to him.

“Right then.  Lessee if I can snatch a succubus for a frien’,” Jackdaw flashed a wink at Les, stomped out his cigarette, and exhaled his last cloud of smoke.  His fuschia eyes closed as his thoughts delved within, deep as he could traverse, to seek out the demon inside.  Further down  he descended, past his heart, directly for his soul.  Gradually his body began to feel lighter and lighter, until it seemed to not exist at all.

Jackdaw found himself floating in an endless void, a near replica of the vast stretches of outer space.  Nothing but an ocean of black, with distant specks of light dotting the inky depths like stars.  Oddly enough, the faint aroma of clove lingered in this pit.  A sheer cold permeated the abyss, which sank deeper than his bones, piercing his entirety with an almost painful frigidity.  Despite his weightless body that drifted through the darkness, it was surrounded by constant pressure, as if at any moment he would be crushed and swallowed whole inside.

The pressure began to swell, the cold biting harder and harder, until a blinding light washed over him.  Once again his body felt lightweight and the pressure and cold had gone completely.  Opening his fuschia eyes he stood before a mirror image of himself.  Although there were clear differences in the duplicate; the most distinct being the sclera of his copy being a black that seemed to embody the void that surrounded them.  His hair was tousled differently and he was garbed in a suit of form-fitting ebony armor, with a brightly glowing fuschia diamond at the center of his chest.

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening 7aa14a43d2f7b13cd7f8776d889f6dce

“...’Bout fuckin’ time you showed, blood.

The replica’s voice even mirrored Jack’s own, however its eerie resemblance wouldn’t deter him so easily.  “Ya gotta be takin’ the piss.  Ain’t no way a demon looks and sounds damn near like me- although I gotta admit- is an absolute brilliant shade’a myself.”

“The first human I showed my true form to couldn’t handle it.  I find this guise easier for ya humans to comprehend, without your feeble minds breakin’ apart at the seams,” the demonic Jack replied.

“Gotcha.  So I’m prettier’n ya.  Now let’s fuckin’ cut to brass tacks, yeah?  We’re together now, you’re livin’ in my body.  So before I get cut to ribbons by the demons out there and you join me, you’re gonna gimme your power when I need it, right?”

The demonic Jack scoffed.  “Impudent.  Arrogant.  Blunt.  Fearless.  Some’a the many reasons why I chose ya outta dozens, human.”

“‘Course ya would, I ain’t any human, I’m the man.  Dozens ya say?  Ya tried to pair up with that many people before findin’ me, yeah?”

“I wasn’t paired, I was forced.  The same as you.  However none’a the humans could withstand me.  I devoured their frail bodies, I consumed their thoughts and memories like the infinitesimal specks’a morsels they were.”  The demonic Jack flashed his own wide and fang baring grin, although every single tooth was razor sharp.

“...That was until ya met me.  Ya ate my memories, but was that enough?” Jackdaw could only help but ask, pained by the brutal and simple truth.

“For the time bein’.  Ya see these ‘stars’ all ‘round us?  Those’re your memories.  I’ma devour ‘em unless ya make more for me, yeah?  I’ma eatcha ‘til a withered husk’a your body remains, then I’ma eat that too human.”

Jackdaw grit his teeth and clenched his fists.  “That seems mighty fuckin’ unreasonable for a demon inhabitin’ my body.  But if that’s how you’re gonna play the game I’ll deal.”

The demonic Jack smiled its widest and laughed heartily, reverberating the very fabric of space all around them.  Once more the overwhelming pulses of the cosmos around them heightened in crushing pressure, a painful and intense cold engulfed the entire sea of black.  Streaks of light converged onto the demon, coalescing into a blinding corona.  Its last words were spoken with a higher authority, no longer containing the accent of Jack, as excruciating as the abyss about them.

“You are the perfect vessel for my judgement.  My destruction.  Carry out our will and I, Abaddon, archangel of the abyss, shall grant you my power- Joachim- or should I say Jack.”

Howling in the same pain that ravaged his mind, long tendrils of black smoke whipped and writhed around Jackdaw.  He collapsed to the ground, on his hands and knees, as the last remnants of the abyss wafted away.  Hovering and orbiting above him were six cross-shaped blades, the fangs of Abaddon.  Tethered to Jack’s body by surging electrical currents the fangs glowed with a mauve umbral haze.

“Ain’t… a succubus.  Fuckin’... prick,” Jackdaw let out in ragged and pained gasps.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 8:50 pm

"Ey, Jack I ain't your damn messenger." Les chuckled, amused by his fellow brit's moxie. "Though, I'll do what I can to keep him off your back. Don't expect my word to do good forever though." In the end, Jack would have to make that choice on his own. To stay loyal to Cyril and the demons, or fight against them. Les had already made his. Shaiga wasn't too happy with it, but she understood his reasonings, even if she found it cowardly. "In too deep, you say? Well, you're not far off. My situation is a bit tricky, and I'll spare you the details. I am in a pretty good position to do some real work though. Mobilizing fellow experiments against Cyril and all that." He was playing a dangerous game though. If more experiments escaped under his watch for long periods of time, then Demeter would grow suspicious, assuming he wasn't already. "I suspect that Cyril's keeping an eye on me, just like he asked me to check on you. If he hasn't yet, he will soon." He'd cross that bridge when he came to it. It was only a matter of time before the other loyalists caught onto his schemes. He could've fled himself, but... that'd mean more future experiments being locked in with Cyril, and his lot. That wasn't something he or humanity could really afford.

"For the most part, it's never really easy, unless you and your demon have some good chemistry. It took us a few years, but I'd like to think Shaiga and I are on pretty good terms. Sure, it could always be better, but that's just another part of the process. Hell, it took her several months before even telling me her name." A faint smile spread across Les' lips as his gaze traveled across the sharp, damascus edge. "This relationship you have with your weapon... is whatever you two make of it. You're tied to the hip now. Better start getting to know eachother. You've got plenty of time to work out the kinks." A satisfied look passed the recruiter's face as Jack looked inward. He remembered the process himself, although what each Experiment saw was very different. Shaiga had appeared in front of him as a tiger, with bright, red fire spewing forth from its mouth and eye-sockets. Not her real form, but she had chosen that form to give shape to her ferocity. Unlike Les, she was much less collected. But the two bounced off eachother pretty well now... made for a good team. Jack and whatever demon he was fused with had some work to do, surely, but Les looked forward to seeing the Jackal grow and learn with his demon.

After a few minutes of silence, Jackdaw came to, spitting out a rather flippant remark about his demon. "Haha, you two seem to get along." Les remarked sarcastically, with a faint grin plastered over his face. "That's perfectly normal though. You two were forced together after all." He stomped out his cigarette, laying a hand on Shaiga's hilt. "How about we give your new powers a little test-drive? I'm sure your demon's a bit restless after all those months of inactivity, yeah? I saw some shadows lurking by the bay on my way here. If you'd like a practice dummy, those would make for a good, first prey." He offered, motioning behind him with his thumb in the direction of the Bay. "You know you want to."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 10:45 pm

“My demon’s restless…?”  Jackdaw’s gloved fingers tore into the dirt, clawing deep furrows.  Burning even hotter than before, his blood was at its boiling point, evaporating any sense of pain he felt before.  After living a life of perpetual fear and dread of demons, Jack now had the power to resist, to fight back, to truly survive.  In response the fangs of Abaddon lashed wildly about him, their electrical tethers practically lifting his body from the ground.  

“Abaddon ain’t got shit on how I feel.”  Bouncing on the balls of his feet, Jack flicked a knuckle across a nostril and bared his own fangs in a wide smile.  “I can understand the fucker later, right now I’ma use him like he’s usin’ me.  And if ya need help freein’ more’a us experiments, don’t hesitate to call on me.”

With that said Jackdaw tore off towards the direction of the bay, kicking up an explosion of dirt in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:02 pm

"Haha, you see that, Shaiga?" Les smirked, baring a sharp fang. "He's so eager. He's got some moxie in him alright. Surely he can handle himself, but... Just in case." Les would quickly take chase, following the Forgotten in training. Shaiga burned within him, sharing Jack's own eagerness, pushing Les onward. "...Maybe I like him... just a little bit." The tiger rumbled within him, happy to have someone on her own wavelength around. Les was a bit too cautious for her liking, although the two understood eachother pretty well by now. And she'd get her taste of shadow flesh, through Jack's ambition, even if Les himself would hold back.

The two pushed on to the bay, where indeed, a decently large shadow lurked. It took the shape of a lion, skulking the bayside with a large, iron ball chained to its neck. Eyes warily scanning its surroundings for food or potential threats. "Looks like it hasn't seen us yet. Care to do the honors?" He smirked at Jack, his grip around Shaiga's handle tightening. "You're in good hands, kid." A woman's voice left the man's lips, his eyes taking a on a bright red glow for a short moment, as Les and Shaiga traded places. "You know what to do. Look within, and unleash havoc!"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 11:33 pm

“...Ain’t no better hands I’d be in love,” Jackdaw devilishly winked at Shaiga, who had taken control of Les’ body.  “Maybe one day you’ll lemme holdja in return.”

Darting into the brush and fringe of trees that lined the bay, Jack would continue to be unseen in his advance.  Sparks of lightning danced and jumped from the fangs of Abaddon until they coalesced into a crackling sphere in the palm of his hand.  Crushing the orb immediately, its energy surged within Jackdaw, emboldening him and strengthening him as Tarukaja.

Snaking his way through the woods as silently as possible, Jack leapt up from tree branch to tree branch, ascending to the canopy.  Stalking closer on the lion-like Shadow the fangs of Abaddon then combined into a singular mass, transforming into an enlarged and serrated great-sword.  The predator was now the prey, as Jackdaw sprang from the treetops and descended with an ebony blur of Abaddon in a downward slash that threatened to sever the Shadow’s head.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 9:10 pm

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening 63BAAC8F-9B48-4C78-82C3-C3384DE056D2

PvS Combat has begun!
Player Advantage!
Defy Fate!

Baleful Lion:
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 10:04 pm

“I’ma fuckin’ tear ya apart!” Howled Jackdaw in his descent, the fangs of Abaddon flying down like a guillotine.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Baleful Lion:
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 10:01 pm

A gout of flame erupted from the Shadow, causing Jackdaw to bring the flat of his gargantuan blade up like a shield.  That didn’t cover him completely, as the roaring blaze seared and burnt the areas unprotected.  Unrelenting in his attack Jack emerged from the fireball with embers flying off of his body, swinging the great-sword of Abaddon in another blur of ebony once more at the monstrous lion.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 10:12 pm

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening 63BAAC8F-9B48-4C78-82C3-C3384DE056D2
Baleful Lion:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening   The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

The Other Within - Jackdaw's Awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next