Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) Empty
PostSubject: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 10:38 pm

Isabelle was heading to the underground Arena, she felt the need to punch something, then again lately Astarte seemed to be acting up more and more, likely due to the fact she was able to engage in actual battle for once rather then these Arena fights which were tame in comparison. Ether way it meant she was getting it out of her system, this way just got her money to live her life with. and best of all no chance of being caught doing anything untowards... and even better none of the other participants knew she was basically immune to any attacks they sent at her.

As she turned the corner to go into the ally she smiled to herself wondering if the new guy was there and if he had lost a match yet? if not she could beat him and then cheer him up after... that would definitely get Astarte off her back about wanting to do BOTH kinds of physical activity, all the battles were great but it was kind of cutting into her enjoying the other more... intimate means of nightly entertainment Astarte tended to want. "Calm down already I am going as fast as I can... besides we don't know if he is any good in or out of the ring.. for all we know he is...." she stopped before finishing as she realized she wasn't on the same path she had just been on, in fact... the buildings were different...

"Great... there goes three rounds in the ring with Arnold... and as many as he could handle out of it..." she sighed annoyed but cheering up quickly "Maybe there is something to do here? least it's a new place... shops might be different... if anyone even is here... if it's demons? hell just more things to punch" she said with a smile as she continued walking, seemingly unfazed by the sudden change now
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 7:10 am

The bonded girl has had quite the long, but rewarding day. She met tons of new people, awakened to some strange new powers, and even fought back against the fiends that have bewn haunting her and the rest of mankind for years now. Hell she saved a whole butch of innocent people in the process! The teen was feeling quite good about herself, but it was not the time to be celebrating anymore. Night has come and it was time for the girl to rest. After finding a good, well hidden spot, Cherry would curl up in a comfortable ball, resting her head on her large wooden limb, using it like a very hard pillow. Before sleep finally took her. As Cherry slept however, a strange force soon willed her into another world, at another time. Her sleeping body disappearing from the wasteland knowed as Paris.

Soon the girl would appear in the streets of a odd little place in japan. Right in front of another person who happens to wield a demon weapon. "H-huh? Huh!?" The girl's eyes fluttered open as she was soon filled with a sense of shock. Where was she!? One moment she was sleeping in some old little house, and the next she was on the ground of this seemingly still alive and in tact city. Her eyes soon snapped to the large woman that was only a few feet away from her. Maybe she would have some answers? "Miss, where am I? Did you bring me here?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 2:38 pm

Isabelle continued walking looking around the city, it seemed clean enough at least, and it lacked that feeling in the back of your head of being watched that Endymon gave, something she noticed immediately on appearing here. "Well seems a safe enough place" she said to herself half disappointed, If it was safe it was likely she wasn't going to get to punch anything. So with a Defeated sigh she continued to walk... till suddenly a girl just... appeared... in front of her "Welp that's another on the odd happenings board" she said simply, even if they were a threat she wasn't that worried.

Then the girl seemingly woke up and started to ask her questions "first of all. hello names Isabelle, nice to meet you, Second No I didn't bring you here... and Third... that's a Demon huh?" she asked the last one as she pointed to the obviously odd arm there, and honestly with all she had seen it wasn't that hard a guess as to what it was, especially considering how she got her own, granted her's could hide... this one seemed unable.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 4:22 pm

Cherry would push herself off of the ground, and stand back up on her own two feet. She felt a little dizzy, like somebody just spun her around ten or twelve times on one of those little chairs with the wheels on them. As she looked around some more it became more clear that this wasn't the vault, no she could see the sky from here. The pretty blue, the fluffly white clouds floating by, the warm rays of sun hitting both her and the woman that was even taller than miss Helanna. But if that was the case then Cherry really had no clue where she was at. It couldn't have been in Paris that was for sure, and her mother always told her that the rest of the world was just as bad, if not worse than Paris. So it's not like being in another country would change anything. She almost wanted to think that she may have ended up on another planet, if there wasn't a human being standing right in front of her. Cherry was truely at a loss for words.

This town seemed much nicer than Paris though. There was no feeling of danger or seemingly need to keep quiet to avoid catching the demon's eyes. There was no deadly spores that was going to kill her, the weather was lovely. A welcome change of pace when you compare it to Paris which tends to be either bitterly cold or scorching hot. "Oh um. Hi Isabelle, I-I am Cherry. It's nice to meet you too." She was a little less eager to meet the new woman since this whole series of events was rather odd. But at least she knew that she didn't bring her to this little town. Although Isabelle's question did not sit well with the teen at all.

"N-n-no! It is not! It's just a useless hunk of a wood!" The girl huffed out, clearly offended by her correct guess, before she moved the large limb behind her frail and unhealthy skinny frame. Trying to hide it from the elder woman.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 3:10 pm

Isabelle would watch the girl stand and look around, studying the small girl she noticed a few things, she wasn't in the best of shape, she clearly had a demon attached to her body, and she was about as confused as she was.... well okay maybe not... she seemed far more confused then she was, seeing as Isabelle had just stopped caring where she was really, it was simply better to be relaxed about it then to worry so much. Though judging by the girls looks she had had a rough time of it where ever she had been before this.

"Well nice ot meet you Cherry, since we are both strangers here wanna hang out?" she asked before the girl started trying to hide her arm and Isabelle giggled a bit at this "Oh don't worry so much..." she raised her hands to show her the gloves she was wearing that then changed to their demon weapon form "... I have one as well, so not like I am gonna think your weird or anything... your guy got a name?" she asked with a relaxed smile. perhaps the girls Demon was responsible for bringing her somewhere safe? it was hard to say... though her Own Demon had helped her escape her confinement so maybe it was the same with Cherry?
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Even though both of them seemed to have just randomly been called here by some strange force, the tall woman did not seemed all that fazed by this. In fact she appeared to be rather calm and collected. Which was something Cherry herself couldn't really understand. "I uh, I guess that would be for the best, s-sure." Teaming up with somebody else would work out better for the teenager in the long run, rather than her just trying to rough it out in this strange land on her own. "I told you, it is just m-my arm! It is not a demon, and it does not have a name!" A small buzzing soon rang her in head and ears as Isabelle kept pushing the topic. Although Cherry tried her best to focus on the fact that this woman was bonded with a demon. Which must have meant that she was a fellow lab rat for Demter. Something that Cherry did npt like at all.

"But if you have a demon weapon, that must mean your from Paris too right? Or at least somewhere in france?" Cherry hoped that those vile tests wasn't happening in other places. "We need to find a way back to Paris quick then, this maybe some trick by a demon or something like that. And I don't know about you, but I have friends and things I need to do back home!" She couldn't just stay here forever, even if it did seem much nicer than Paris ever was. "Where did you wake up at? Maybe if we look around there we can get some clues?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:05 pm

She looked at the girl as she agreed to go around together though she seemed adamant that her arm wasn't a demon.... which honestly it clearly was... at least she could tell it wasn't normal, the girl then asked her about Paris, which was quite a thing to hear considering the state the world had been in, and then there was this place.. looking around a moment she thought on what to say, as she let the girl continue, this was all rather interesting, seems this girl was from somewhere else, she thinks a demon did this, though this place lacked the same feel that Demon infested places had. Cherry was also assuming she had woken up here well best to clear everything up first.

"Well I didn't wake up here... I was walking down the alleyways in Endymon and then suddenly as I exited the alley I was walking down I found myself out on a street in this place the entire place was different. As for where we are, I haven't the foggiest. But one thing I can tell you is that it's safe... at Least it has no Demons in it.. if it did Astarte would be telling me so" she said pointing to her gloves "She isn't a fan of wild demons, also it's one of the ways I can tell your arm is a demon" she said as she continued "As for France, nope I'm not from there, I am from the US, so it seems we are not there ether as the whole place was turned into a bit of a wreck after something happened there, not to clear on what it was really. As for friends.... got like... two I can think of... but they can take care of themselves, Fought alongside one of them against demons, she was a strong girl she would be fine" she said with a smile.

"Oh and don't bother telling me it's not a demon, again Astarte, my demon, can tell these things, I assume your demon helped you escape from a lab too?" Granted.... she was lying about Astarte being able to tell it was a demon, it was just painfully obvious to her that it was, but she figured this way the girl wouldn't feel to scared to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 7:12 pm

"Endymion?" Cherry asked, clear confusion on her face. She had no clue what 'Endymion' was. "Is Endymion your vault or something?" Knowing that Isabelle didn't just pop into existence here at out of nowhere like Cherry did helped Cherry out a bit. She now knew that there was different ways of getting into this town. Now all she needed to do was find a way out of the town. But of course it was much more easy to say that than to actually find a exit.

The young girl narrowed her eyes at the woman, her head buzzing more, a sharp pain appearing in the middle of her forehead as it became increasingly clear that she had struck a nerve with the teen. "I already told you that he is not a demon alright, lay off!" She snapped, before letting out a large sigh from her nose. Her head now throbbing with pain. Pain that wasn't helped by the fact that she had alot to think about now. She seemed to have knowledge of the fall at least, but all this Endymion stuff and her somehow living in the US despite all the stories she had heard about it turning into a hellhole was all getting to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 7:39 pm

Isabelle looked at the shorter girl as she asked her question, she didn't know what a Vault was... well she know what a Vault was but by the sounds of it Cherry's idea of a Vault and Her own Idea of a Vault were likely different though then the girl grew annoyed and snapped at her, making Isabelle smile "Hey hey calm down... okay okay so it's not a demon happy?" she said placatively, though to her it was quite clear that's what it was, she sure as hell wasn't anything else. But She decided not to push it as it was quite clearly a sore spot for the girl, maybe she didn't want to remember the lab? She wouldn't blame her, she seemed to have gotten out maybe not even that long ago?

"Well regardless... we are here now... might as well enjoy the place right? panicking and running around without a clue won't get us anywhere, lets just have a look around... maybe enjoy the sights... see if the shops are open... maybe buy some food and some new clothes.. though.. yours look hand made..." she said taking a closer look at them... they looked like they were mended to actually fit the younger girl perfectly though worn they were clearly fitted by a professional "Well whoever did it could have used better looking clothing... maybe we can find some things for them to work with?" she said trying to calm down the girl by making her think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 7:53 am

"Yes." She replied simply, still pretty grumpy and moody from the headache and all the talking about demon weapons. Pouting a little bit she kept looked around the area, hoping that some portal would open up or something at random. But sadly nothing happened. It seemed like Cherry would have to look for a way back home the hard way. The teen would shake her head. "No I cannot just go around and enjoy any sights. I have friends back in Paris who need my help. I cannot just leave them without a single word!" As much as she would normally love to explore and find out more things about this strange new place. She still hasn't helped the survivor's escape from the Highrise. And she had barely started her career as a demon slayer! And what of her mother? She didn't want her to be sad or angry that her own daughter just left Paris without a trace.

"But yes they where hand made by a friend of mine. Her name was Helanna. And she couldn't really get any high quailty cloth, I am actually shocked she could get her hands on the things she did. It isn't too easy to get things that are well made or put together in Paris these days. You understand right?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Isabelle looked to the pouting girl and couldn't help but giggle a bit as they walked, though the girl started saying she couldn't just go wandering around and Isabelle let out a bit of a sigh, great one of those 'I don't have time' types, when in a situation out of their ability to control they panic they demand they have to get back, without even knowing how to, and they just refuse to make the best out of the situation, and as she listened to the girl talk about how things were tough in Paris she raised an eyebrow "So let me get this strait... Paris is totally messed up... making it hard to get things, like say food or clothing..." she started as she then gestured to her own well made, vibrant, and well fitted clothing "Which by the way isn't really an issue in Endymon.... or here by the looks of everything around here.." she gestured to the city around them that looked pristine, clean, and well kept.

"And you want to go back... to help your friends.. without taking the chance to get things like food, medicine, and clothing from here?" she said looking at the girl again "Look I understand wanting to get back right away... but wouldn't it be more helpful to get things here they could need and then head back? Besides we have no Idea how to head back anyway, it could just happen after some time and then you would have missed your chance to take anything back that could be helpful..." she said simply "In the end it's not like we know how to get back, so best to simply enjoy the time here till we do find out way back, or we will just tire ourselves out and maybe miss it cause we were to frantic to notice it" she said with a shrug

"I don't kow about you but I am gonna go see what food there is available here, maybe see the clothing they have, grab a few things for some friends of mine and take my time and not panic so that I don't miss any clues that could help me figure out how to get back, then I can get back with things I want and need, and things for my friends" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 10:46 pm

"Well yeah of course. The demons make hunting hard, and of course they aren't really handing out free clothes to people before they kill us, or enslave us." Or in Cherry's case, made into a lab rat. "I would hope it wouldn't be a issuse in Endymion. I know vaults are starting to show more problems these days, but I don't like to imagine that some can't give the people living their clothes."

The teen would let out a sigh. The elder bonded did have a point, this could prove to be a good place to gather supplies. But she seemed to miss one flaw in her line of thinking, and that was that Cherry had no money. And while Cherry wasn't sure of this fact, she could guess that Isabelle didn't have money that would work here either. Since the teen learned a little while back that different places accept different forms of money. Which left Cherry with two options if she wanted to bring something useful back to her friends and the people of Paris. The first option was that she would be forced to steal. And while if she did do this, she could at least take comfort in the fact thar she was stealing for a good cause, and it wouldn't be her first time stealing food. But it was still a bad thing to do, and pretty much the worst first impression you could make when you enter into a new town. And since Cherry didn't really know how long they where going to stay here, the last thing she wanted was to make the whole town mad at her.

The second option was just her asking for help. Which while she would normally do, some people may not take too kindly with how Cherry looked. And if this place has somehow fended off the demons, or at the very least found a way to stay hidden from them, then they would probably be even more on edge around her. Plus her story would probably sound like a bold-faced lie to these people. And she wouldn't blame them! If she was in their shoes, she'd probably have her own doubts aswell.

"By your logic a way out could appear at any moment, and we could miss it because we where to busy collecting things, rather than looking for a way back home. Besides I really need to get back to Paris, I help protect people, I am working to defeat the demons! P-people could die because I am here!" Cherry huffed out before she started to walk futher into the alley. Not really wanting to go out into plain view unless she really needed to do so. "But you're right, standing here talking about how to get home isn't going to solve anything. I am going to check this place out, see if I can just 'walk' back to Paris or something..........." It was a stretch and a half, but she was grasping at straws here.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 4:01 pm

Isabelle looked to the girl and hearing her say people could die she sighed, great another of these 'everything depends on me' types "And what if they are sick and you being here to get medicine will save them but you go back with nothing? Then what? What good did you do? How long have those people you are talking about last without you? They were fine all that time before you even showed up, I am sure they can last a few days without you, and likely they have other people that can fight the demons... you could do more by getting supplies here that you can't get there couldn't you? You can't take all that responsibility on yourself hun, that's not how life works, I doubt you are protecting absolutely everyone, some are going to die because you are helping other people, what you should be focusing on is how to help people in the situation you find yourself in... not trying to save everyone, like right now... you could save a lot of people by gathering medicine and food, to take back right? Since it sounds like those are gonna be hard to get were you come from." she said as she followed the smaller girl. this was a strange place and while it felt peaceful she wasn't about to let a girl that clearly didn't know the place, wander around alone.

She did notice that the girl wasn't hiding her demon though, instead she was going through alleyways "Not gonna change your friend their into it's hidden form?" she asked as they walked, "Well up to you I guess... as for missing some way out... you would be surprised how when your just going about normally, something out of the ordinary will stand out to you.. so a way for getting back would be an easy thing to spot more then likely" she said as he followed along.

She seen a lot of people like her in Endy, had their own little group and everything, she even heard they had a schism due to a single loss, that's what happened to people who didn't think realistically, one loss and their will was crushed and they would abandon what they thought they believed in. This girl seemed somewhat different, in that she wasn't willing to accept what she was, but still acted like she was someone that people had to rely on, when even she didn't know what gave her the power to fight demons in the first place. What would happen if she came to accept and understand what gave her that power in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:21 am

The girl cloaed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to clear out the headache she had. "I believe a few days at most. They didn't really last all that long before me and my friends had to keep them safe from the demons." It was true there was more people than just her to be able to protect the group, but she didn't really like the idea of just leaving them alone. For any amount of time really. "I guess getting supplies would help, but I am on a time limit here. I guess it's my fault for not really explaining to you what was happening over there." The teen said. "Basically they're vault failed and everybody is living in the Highrise. Their hear source is about to fail very soon, and me, and my buddy Retuo need to help them escape. Which is already going to be hard, because unless he got any more people on board that he never told me about, there are only thred of us that can fight the demons and keep those people safe. And it's going to be two people if I don't find a way back."

Cherry went slient for a moment, before she choose to reply to the older woman again. "I know that. I know I cannot save everybody, and I know I can't even protect those people by myself. But right now I am not helping anybody. All I am doing is wandering around, in a weird town, with a person I have never met, and I don't even know if people here will accept the velvet coins I have or speak french, or english." The pitch of her voice was slowly raising as she went on her little rant, her muscles twitching a little bit as more stress bult up in the girl's body. "A arm cannot be a friend." She quickly shot back, seemingly not even having to think about that answer.

"Although I wish I could hide this stupid thing. It would make my life a whole lot easiser. Maybe then people wouldn't assume I am a demon." The girl would shake her head, seeming to be in a pretty argumentative mood to day. "Who says the exit will be out of ordinary? You got here by walking from my knowledge, and unless something made me lose a few memories I just woke up here. For all we know we just need to find the right turn to get back home."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Isabelle walked along with her "Yeah, you didn't really tell me the situation, even then though my advice would be the same, do what you can where you are, then you can't ever say you didn't do enough. I don't know what these Vaults are but sounds important" she said as they walked along. Isabelle listened to the girl as they walked along, and as the mention of Velvet coins came up she raised an eyebrow then she heard the arm statement and started laughing loudly having to stop to catch her breath as Cherry continued talking.

After a bit she managed to get her breath back and she smiled at Cherry "First of all I know a lot of people, men and women, that would disagree on your view that an Arm can't be a friend.. though I think their definition may be a bit different then yours" she smirked as she continued to walk with her "As for the Velvet coins, from what I understand there is some place that will likely take them were ever you go.. there were placed and people in Endy that took them, for trading for supplies after all. and Lastly, I didn't think you were a demon, I just could tell you were like me is all" she said as she continued to walk with her.

she was looking around for the time being though as they walked she did notice that what few people they did pass in the alleyway didn't seem to notice the girls arm "Though it does seem that no one is really making a scene about your arm..." she pointed out as they walked "Then again a lot of eyes are more on me then you... soo that might have something to do with it" she said as she winked at a couple checking her out before continuing on with Cherry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)   Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange happenings? nothing new (Isabelle and Cherry summer event)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next