Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sudra, The Cacophony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:09 pm

Rerolling for Cherry:

1-4 Is a miss

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 pm

While a part of him did want to act, it was unfortunately not a smart idea. He had already taken enough of a risk by getting involved with this, and he wasn't reckless enough to give some demons the chance to turn him into a living popsicle for real. The others seemed to be doing more or less fine, so he could be decently sure it wasn't necessary for him to make any hasty moves.

Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 KL9QNol

"..."

Retuo:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:02 pm

After Cherry scored her two strikes on the demon, the cold monster replied with a blast of lighting from it's mouth. However Cherry ducked under the magical attack. Making the bolt slammed against the snow and ice covered ground. "Oh my gods. GUYS DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID!?" Cherry blurted out, quite proud of herself with how swiftly she dodged the attack. She was so caught up in giving herself a pat on the back, she wasn't even all that bugged by the sound of Autumn firing off her bullets. After giving herself a pat on the back, Cherry lunged forward and once again tried to strike at the frosty demon.

stats:

actions:

miss and crit chances:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:11 pm

ONCE MORE!!!!!!!

Cherry soon landed a powerful uppercut on her demonic foe, causing it to fall on to it's back like a turtle that was flipped on it's back. "Guys! Guys! I knocked it down! Quickly, let's gang up on it!

stats:

action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 7:19 pm

As She backed off from ganging up on the demon Helanna took a moment to compose herself everyone was out of danger at the moment it seemed.

stats:

skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:26 pm

Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 FrostS5e
PvS Combat has Concluded!
Everyone Earns: 54 EXP!
Shuffle Time!

Shuffle Time:

Your Task Still Remains...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 10:27 pm

Retuo's Stat Gain:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 11:41 pm

After the team all ganged on up on their demonic foe, Cherry took a few eager hops backwards as she tossed her hands up in the air. Her fingers pointed upwards in a rough 'V' shape. "Yeah! That was awesome!" Cherry cried out, still all hyped up from the feats she pulled off during the last fight. Fighting demons could be scary, yes, but the feeling she got from beating them up was more then worth fighting through all of the fear. Plus things went really well for her too! Since the only real damage she took was that big ice attack the demon did, and even then at the very least that magical blast didn't tear up her clothing like the last demon did.

"So how are you guys feeling right now? Anybody need to take a breather?" Cherry asked after she had finished celebrating. If anybody answered 'yes' to that question she would walk over to the person, or possibly, person's who answered and check up on them. Waiting until they where fully ready to get going again. Either way, no matter if she had to wait for somebody before moving, or if everybody was fine. She would soon 'lead the charge' once more. Walking foward at a slow and steady place, her eyes darting around the place as usual. "So I know that the ugly blue demon was pretty strong, much stronger then the creepy bone one's. But I don't think it was Sudra. It didn't really give off that 'leader' energy you know?" It was hard to describe, but that thing just didn't seem to be there target. Of course it's lack of intelligence played a big part in Cherry's doubt about it's ranking. But there was something else at play here. Cherry assumed that Sudra would have this really oppressive, powerful aura to it. Sure the last demon was scary in it's own way, but not like that. Now weather this was just Cherry letting her own childish expectations get in the way of the mission, or if Sudra really would have a different 'vibe' then normal demons has yet to be seen. "Um........ Did anybody here know what Sudra looks like? Because I honestly have no clue, heh." If they didn't know what their opponent looked like, and if Sudra didn't have that special scary 'aura' then the team would probably be forced to just kill every demon they all came across. Which was something Cherry was just fine with. But if there was a way to make this quicker, that would be better for everybody.

Like before it didn't take them too long for the four person group to find another foe awaiting them up ahead. The teen would shake her head. "This Sudra must be pretty scared if they got this much security backing them up. Either way, the more demons we kill, the safer the world gets right?" She asked, flashing a smile to her friends. "Come on. Let's mess em up!"

movement:

Last edited by Alcor on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:02 pm

Heh...

Well, at least someone was excited. Retuo honestly didn't have it in him to celebrate over killing a demon, and not necessarily just because of his distaste of the weather conditions here and having been hit with more ice on top of that. He genuinely didn't feel excitement from that, but that was not very unexpected given the kind of person he was. He was doing this to help the group out, nothing more, nothing less. Not that being excited over the fighting was something that he was in need of, because he would carry out what he promised regardless of whether it brought him any personal pleasure or not. That was just how he worked at the end of the day.

Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 6MmcKEN

"Freezing." His tone was rather flat and matter of fact there. "There is no need to stop however. Standing around only makes the cold worse." The only way to generate at least a bit of heat was to keep moving after all, so there was no point to be taking a breather. That'd probably only make him feel worse, giving himself frostbite was the last thing he needed right now, and there was nothing else to do about it either because he didn't think even extra clothes would truly help him. Not unless someone had special materials that kept heat extremely well beyond the average, given his body was terrible at generating its own heat to begin with. He'd sigh. "I do not know...but I would presume the one we're after would at least approach us differently." He couldn't say much about 'energy', but the demon they were tracking was most likely smarter and would most likely act different than these random goons on the way.

"A good general has plenty troops to protect and fight for them. I don't see this as unusual. I don't expect Sudra is extremely scared of us, or they would have reacted more proactively to us storming their territory. This is rather passive so far, given we're the ones running up on the random demons wandering around." They weren't being actively hounded, which probably meant the big boss wasn't overly concerned about them just yet. That, or it had a reason to simply wait and see what they'd do while here. Either way, it was all speculations up until they found their target...

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 6:03 pm

As the Demons Fell Helanna looked over the group one more time to assess their condition, from what she could tell they all seemed fine so next time she got the chance she would look to tending to herself so that she didn't get to injured to continue fighting, then she wouldn't be helpful to anyone. As Cherry asked about their condition, Helanna carried herself like she was unwounded hiding the injuries she did sustain thus far and she smiled at Cherry "I doing Fine Cherrry, Let us kontinue on.." she said as she walked along with them, Though on hearing Retuo talking about the cold, something she herself was barely noticing, she took off the large thick cloak she had on and passed it to the man "Herrre, it's Verrry varrrm, made out of bearrr pelt, Holds heat verrry vell. I have another if you vant to keep zis one, zough getting morrre after zat vill be diffikult since I found bearrrs outside of Parrris.. and some kases Frrrance in Generrral, but I kan sparrre one cloak" she said with a smile.

Weather he took it or not though she would follow along as they spoke of the one they were after and listening to their views Helanna thought back on the Demon in Charge that she fought when helping Abzu "Frrrom what I have experrrienced dealing vith morrre in kommand Demon, it vill likely let veaker ones deal vith us, morrre frrrom over konfidence zen anything, Zough it may get Indignant after finding out ve arrre able to fight and kill it's lesser folloverrrs" she said thinking back to the situation with Abzu, The demons were likely used to simply seeing humans and beating them without a worry, after all before not one of them could harm them, best they could do was distract or in Her own case pin them down with sheer weight of force from the stream of projectiles her weapon could put out.

As she thought on that she realized that likely, the Demons would start to change their manner of behavior eventually, once they realize that there are some able to fight back against them, how long that will take though, she honestly had no clue.

movement:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:03 pm

"That, or he's strong enough to cow all these lesser demons into submission." Autumn pointed out at Cherry's boasting once the demon finally crumbled to dust, the electric rhythm of the battle fading as she slid Auster back in it's scabbard. She ran a system diagnostic - her body wasn't at one-hundred percent, but wasn't necessarily far from it either. Autumn was sure it would suffice for the time being.

She nodded at Retuo's musings, somewhat serious now due to the nature of the job they were to perform. "I'd have to say I agree. If he was scared of us he'd come at us with everything he's got at once - I suppose we should be glad that he isn't, especially since it works to our advantage in this case."

Maybe we shouldn't tempt fate by staying here too long, though." She grinned, following after the others as Cherry rushed forward once more. "We're in it now, aren't we?" For all they knew, Sudra would simply destroy all of them easily, though she hoped it wasn't the case.

WC:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:14 pm

Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 3494d759747043e6e52405f1b9e07508
"We must Protect Sudra! SLAY THEM, MY SISTERS!"
PvS Combat Phase has begun!
Player Advantage
Defy Fate!

Sudra's Handmaiden A:

Sudra's Handmaiden B:

Sudra's Handmaiden C:

Sudra's Handmaiden D:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 3:55 am

”Here we go again,” Autumn derided at the demons as she assumed a combat stance, nodding to the others as the battle was joined.

Action:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:30 am

Now they actually spoke...well, this answered a lot of the questions though. Retuo wasn't all too pleased with the numbers however. That last one had been unpleasant enough all on its own, and now there was a group of possible more intelligent ones. Perhaps it was time to get more serious. Swinging his weapon in a wide arc, he'd send a small rain of sharp rocks towards the demons.

Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 KL9QNol

"I'd rather stay alive, thanks."

Retuo:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 8:50 am

"If I where you, I'd worry about myself right now, rather then your boss!" Cherry said, trying to hide the nervousness slowly building in her. These looked stronger then your average demons, plus there was four of them! But Retuo was busting out his earth magic now, so hopefully that soften them up. Cherry picked one at random and rushed towards the hag, getting ready to strike at her.

stats:

actions:

miss and crit chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudra, The Cacophony
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next