Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sudra, The Cacophony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Sudra, The Cacophony Empty
PostSubject: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:56 pm

The biting cold at the border truly was something else. Armando, a survivor of Vault Lemuria, and one of the main defenders of the survivors at Hotel Verlaine, had tasked four Awakened to deal with a particular demon just outside of the Glacial Zone. You recall his words, repeating them within your mind, as if to not forget your mission.

"Alright, we're almost ready to move out of here. But, before we head out of the Highrise, We have a demon to take care of. Sudra, the Cacophony has been stalking the Hotel since their Liutenant fell at our hands. We need to deal with this Demon first before we start moving people out, or they'll ambush us in the back. While you're out there, it'd be nice if you could also see if there are any potential escape routes We can take during the evacuation tomorrow.

Thanks in advance. Best of luck, and good hunting.
"

She had last been seen close to the Glacial Zone. Here, much of the old Highrise complexes had been turned to mere skeletons of their former glory, towering husks of ice and concrete hulking over them, unrecognizable as buildings. Supposedly, the Cacophony made this place her home. While the chill here wasn't quite as terrible as beyond the Border, the terrible amount of snow and wind made it difficult to move around. Climbing in this climate was simply not an option. What little remained of the once proud highrises looked unstable at best, and some looked like all that supported them was the ice that Mythra had spread during the Fall.

Sudra, The Cacophony J5AJZp5
Legend:

Mission Objectives:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyMon May 31, 2021 8:46 pm

"Is everybody ready to go?" The teen asked her allies as she looked around the frozen wasteland she was currently in. She was pretty well dressed for the weather, with her normal thick winter coat and pants on to protect herself from the chilly weather. Along with her snug little beanie and a large backpack.

Cherry was a little nervous, and how could she not be? This was her first real mission, her first test as a demon slayer! And people where relying on her, if she failed many innocent people could lose their lives! But at the same time, she tried to stay upbeat and positive. She has already proven that she could protect people and hold her own in a fight. And she saw first hand how skilled Retuo was, and while she didn't even know that Helanna and Autumn could wield powers that could defeat demons, she was confident in their skills aswell. After all everybody here was her friend, and if she started to doubt her friends then this mission would surely fail.

"Oh and uh, by the way I am sorry for being the last to get here. I was actually out getting supplies, I meant to tell you all before but Armando was giving us the rundown and I didn't want to be rude and cut in on his speech." Taking the backpack off she unzipped it and placed her right hand in it. "Check this out!" Cherry would quickly pull out a small, round, container. Before she showed it off to everybody. "I bought this from mister Devah! He said that this is a special gel that would heal people if I rub it on somebody. I bought four of them, just enough for everybody!" She actually had no clue that Helanna and Autumn would be coming, but they didn't need to know that. "And I also bought these shoes a few days ago, I think they are pretty nifty." Not only did they look nice, but they made her feel a little more agile! Roughly ten percent faster if she where to, for whatever reason, put it into numbers.

After she showed off the little healing gel to everybody, she would put it back into her backpack. Before rezipping it and putting it back on. "Now come on guys, let's show these demons what we're made of! Charge!" Once her shout rang out she would start running foward, only throwing a few glances behind her to see if her teammates where following behind her or not.

movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 1:34 pm

Ah, back to this place again.

Retuo hadn't expected to need an extended stay before the whole move out happened, but it would appear that fate played cruel tricks sometimes. Well, perhaps he really was going to manage to improve his tolerance to the cold by the end of this whole mess.

Sudra, The Cacophony JqPo0fi

"I think we wouldn't be here if we weren't..." They didn't have much of a choice anyway, assuming they wanted to go through with this. Retuo wasn't feeling any certain way about this, having kind of already accepted that this was how things would be from time to time. He had always been a more serious type, and to top that off, he was already a little old to get excited over the prospect of being a demon slayer and all that silly stuff. In the end, this was a job. Yes, there were possible bad consequences if they failed and angered the demon in question more instead, but in his opinion there was little to be gained from dwelling on the worst case scenario.

"Ah...nice." Honestly, he didn't have much to say in regards to her little shopping trip. The fact that the demon sold items was something to keep in mind of course, but he didn't have a comment beyond that. Not that it was too surprising that compared to someone seemingly energetic like Cherry, he was obviously a bit bland and dry with the way he reacted...or didn't in some situations. To be frank, he was for the most part just hoping that this makeshift group would not have too many disagreements on how to do this, because that could be a headache. If it weren't for the fact that it would be foolish to take such a venture on alone, he probably wouldn't have sought to go alongside a bigger team, that much was a fact. He just didn't like the prospect of having to argue with people on how to proceed...

...or having to deal with people who just ran forward like excited children. As amusing as Cherry was at times, he couldn't say he approved of her attitude sometimes. Well, they did have to move though, so he would nevertheless follow after with a slight shake of his head and a sigh. This was going to be some journey, wasn't it..?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 2:04 pm

OOC note:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 12:27 am

Thanks to the general Directions, given to her by Beverly when she was last here and the Proximity, not to mention she had noticed another person on there way here, Helanna managed to find the Small Settlement that was in the high-rise area, a place she wanted to talk to the leader to see if they needed any supplies or any aid if she could provide it, Her own Camp was safely moved to the Subway, now that she knew where it was and that it was safer then anywhere else at the moment, Thankfully it she had already given them a plan to evacuate if any Demons showed up while she was gone, with locations to go to so she could rejoin them if that happened.

Granted when she arrived here she didn't think she would be helping the Settlement move, but then again at least she was here to aid in that, and it seemed they needed help dealing with a demon, Which thankfully she was able to do. On seeing that Cherry was in the group as well as another two people one of which she met before, the other was a person she hadn't. but she agreed to go, at least that way she could help this encampment move, and make sure the people that could fight the demons stayed alive.

As they got ready to go Helanna was checking on the cold weather gear of everyone, and she was glad to see Cherry had gotten some supplies for this, as well as that the clothing she gave her was helpful to her, she had a few things she could give the others if needed, but as for supplies she only had her partner to aid them. Before she could say much though Cherry was off with the man close behind. "Cherrry don't be to rrreckless, I know you vant to help but stay vith grrroup so ve kan all vatch each otherrrs backs" she said as she followed after them, her long strides making it easy to not only keep up but catch up to them without much in the way of extra exertion.

"Ve vill save zat medicine forrr emerrrgencies Cherrry, it's good to hearrr you have it zough, as forrr everrryone else, if you need yourrr vounds tended to, my Parrrtner allows me to do so help heal" she told the group as the moved forward

movement:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:22 pm

It was by some divine fluke or just sheer dumb luck that Autumn found herself amongst an odd crew of vagrants, two of which, by equally strange coincidence, she was already loosely acquainted with. “Quite a motley group, no?” Protesilaus chuckled, his fondness for Cherry and respect for Retuo unmistakable as the former rambled on and the latter displayed his typical stony passivity. She thought their task was somewhat dodgy, but they were already here, so it couldn’t be helped. This would be interesting, regardless of how she’d been roped into such an excursion.

“People say two’s a party and three makes a crowd, so what would four and five be?” Autumn joked lightly as the four of them prepared to leave, still maintaining a somewhat lighthearted demeanor but not before Cherry ran off on her own.

She should’ve expected as much.

“...and she’s off,” Autumn sighed, laughing at the girl’s enthusiasm. The android began trotting after the rest of the group, keeping an eye on those in front of her. “Let’s get this started now, shall we?”

WC:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Sudra, The Cacophony Ae71799aa07a568b5f7e942a2d2f0e43
PvS Combat Phase has begun!
Player Advantage
Defy Fate!

Rotstrider:

Shivering Maya A:

Shivering Maya B:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 5:16 pm

”It’s about time. I was beginning to wonder when some of these things would show up,” Autumn muttered with a caustic edge to her voice as demons approached them with obviously hostile intent. Her sword flashed from it’s sheath as she prepared to engage the trio of attackers.

”Look alive, guys! Or I’m afraid you won’t be for much longer.” The android joked sardonically.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Once more!

“Protesilaus.” Autumn called as the Maya reeled under the force of her strike, glass erupting from her chest with a mechanical chime, the hoplite releasing a precise burst of wind at the vulnerable creature.

Action:

Stats”:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 5:52 pm

Hmm, right. Out of them all, Retuo was probably the one with the biggest flat affect going on, not really having much of a reaction to the attempts at jokes and all that. They didn't sound overly funny to him, plus he he didn't want to think too hard on it lest he'd get exasperated over people making fun out of a possibly serious task. That, and he was simply the type to focus directly on the objective, and not see a lot of need for lighthearted distractions or getting all excited. He'd likely come off boring in some people's eyes, but that was something he was kind of used to anyway.

Once they reached a group of demons, he would eye them for a moment before taking a more combat stance as he summoned his spear, opting for a more strategic move this time around instead of immediately attacking the opponents.

Sudra, The Cacophony KL9QNol

"Are you saying you were actually eager to fight some demons?"

Retuo:
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 6:05 pm

When the teen first saw the three demons standing in her way she quickly took up a fighting stance, seeming totally focused on the matter at hand and not commenting on the little joke Autumn made. However before she could strike. A strange, and dark power entered into her bloodstream. Making it almost boil with power. "I don't know what you did to me Retuo........... But I like it!" She yelled out before rushing at the downed foe.

stats:

actions:

crit rate:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Seeing the others engaging the Enemy already Helanna walked up and she seen them using abilities that seemed to cause them pain, at least to Retuo and the other girl she didn't know, but out of the Two it seemed Retuo was the more worse off "Asclepius, Grrrant my Ally yourrr aid, mend zeirrr vounds and prrreserrrve zeirrr life" she prayed as her Partner appeared and gently placed a hand on Retuo's shoulder enveloping him in a healing light while at the same time another light surrounded Helanna restoring some of her energy. "Be karrreful of ourrr enemies, ve do not know what trrricks zey may have" she said to the others

stats:

skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 7:39 pm

Rotstrider:

Shivering Maya A:

Shivering Maya B:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:05 pm

Autumn barely spared a glance at the others, acknowledging Helanna’s warning with a curt nod before lashing out at the second Maya.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Cherry's enthusiasm was a little concerning a times, but there wasn't anything Retuo could honestly complain about for the moment. Besides, he did agree with being careful and all that.

Sudra, The Cacophony KL9QNol

"Not being overly reckless is a good idea."

Retuo:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudra, The Cacophony   Sudra, The Cacophony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudra, The Cacophony
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next