Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 6:26 pm

"Cherrry is searrrching forrr something, so I kan underrrstand her not vanting to stay in Vault, as vell as her living out herrre likely makes her bit nerrrvous about staying in any one place, out herrre staying moving is best vay to stay alive, unless you kan find rrreally vell hidden place to live, but even zen you have to keep zings rrready to move if you arrre diskoverrred, she rrrefused staying in kamp at time when she visited, zough I did make surrre she had supplies to surrrvive beforrre she left, she quite kind child zough" she said quite happy to hear Cherry was taking care of herself.

She listened to what he had to say and it would be nice to meet with Cherry again if she was still there when they moved, though... the background check seemed rather odd, she understood that security was important, however what made him think that anyone in the camp could be dangerous, it sounded more like a measure like that would make them feel unwelcome, though likely the man was putting the safety of the vault, people he likely grew up with and lived with all his life till recently, above those outside, that was sad to see, though she hoped it wasn't the sentiment shared by the whole vault or this task would be far more difficult then she originally thought it would be and it was already quite difficult.

"So you arrre saying if something happens, you vill exile everrryone zat I brrring vith me frrrom Vault?" she asked looking to the man, "Even zose vith childrrren? zen I must ask.... arrre you one zat makes zat choice? orrr leader of Vault? I underrrstand you arrre parrrt of sekurrrity forrrces, hovever if it not yourrr kall to make such agrrreement, Zen vouldn't it be better to deliver yourrr inforrrmation and give yourrr suggestion forrr Agrrreement to leader?" she said knowing of her own vaults chain of command, and perhaps the Olympia vault was different but she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 6:42 pm

"Maybe I should repeat myself. If there was a person whose criminal records were put in a vault's shared disciplinary archive, it's accessible to the police databases of other vaults. If they bothered to put it there, that means it was a felony. " It has been vaguely defined as a depraved or immoral act, or a violation of the basic duties owed to fellow man, or recently as a “reprehensible act”. That's what that means to me and my fellow officers, those who are on edge after our walls were previously pried open with no leads, and no idea of who's in league with the men and women who aren't "truly free" on the surface. If it's detailed that they didn't have a disposition set, it means they haven't paid for the crime that they committed. Your kindness is vast and welcoming, much like your faith from what I can say. But what do you know about the people that you travel with? It doesn't instill confidence in me if you weren't able to accept the conditions as they were. Nothing happens if nobody has done anything in their past that could allow them to regress and affect our futures. "

Edgar was holding himself as a professional, he didn't mind too much if a couple of feelings were hurt.

"So, you would rather deflect and find someone above me to make a call, when I, Edgar Thiers, was willing to brave the surface in the first place to make contact with you. I don't take my life so lightly, they look at my title in kind. Therefore, my word has weight. Regardless of whether I report back to the others, or not, this is a testament to your leadership on whether you were able to make the hard choices. For now, your word is enough. Are you willing to take full responsibility for your group if they were a previously depraved human being that's being reintroduced in society without having to pay for their actions? Or does your god allow you to absolve yourself of that responsibility?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 7:28 pm

Helanna continued to have that kind smile on her face as they talked, even as she was accused of Deflecting, she understood the man was simply doing his job, and once again she wasn't aware of the chain of command of the Vault he was from, the clarification however was good to hear on what he was looking for, it was true if people had done acts that would be considered felonies they should be dealt with however he hadn't specified that earlier, he was vague whether intentionally or not.

"I zink you misunderrrstand Inspectorrr, you see you orrriginally mentioned only crrriminal past, you did not fully explain to what you verrre looking forrr, how vould you expect someone to agrrree to someone when terrrms arrre so vague as to perrrhaps mean anything? specifics arrre alvays good to include in any deal and talk, vithout zose misunderrrstandings arrrise and people kan assume zings zat arrre simply not trrrue, forrr instance you assumed I vas trrrying to deflect when I simply asked if you arrre in fact one zat makes choice, as I have niet knowledge of Chain of kommand of yourrr Vault, I only have my own Vault to take my inforrrmation frrrom, as I vas Unsurrre if yourrr Vault used same chain of kommand I simply asked" she answered the smile still on her face.

"As forrr you brrraving surrrface to make kontact vith me, I believe you did not kome to surrrface to specifikally make kontact vith me, you kame up to investigate surrrface and look forrr clues on who kould have sabotaged vault doorrr. I vould also hope you do not take yourrr life lightly, As niet one should zink of zeirrr life lightly. Hovever I must say you arrre asking me to take rrresponsibility forrr past actions of zese people when I have niet means of knoving zose pasts, other zen asking, so if zey have not told me.. you arrre asking me to take rrresponsibility forrr something I may not know of? if zey verrre deprrraved human beings and zey have rrrekorrrd, zen I believe zey should be punished of kourrrse hovever trrrying to punish someone zat is taking karrre of zem vithout knowledge of if zey have kommitted crrrime vould be punishing innocent parrrty vould it not? I also never said I vould stop you frrrom inkarrrcerrrating anyone if zey have indeed kommitted crrrimes, what I asked about is Exile. As forrr my Gods, you seem to assume much about zem forrr one zat does not know of zem, if you vish to learrrn of zem and zeirrr teachings I vould be quite happy to teach you" the whole time she talked she still had that kind warm smile on her face.

She felt no anger towards the man, he was doing his job much like she did when talking to people that visited the camp, his manner of dealing with things however seemed to be rather different but he was also unsure about the surface and looking for the culprits that sabotaged the door to the vault, likely he was approaching most anyone with a large amount of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 7:42 pm

"I won't mince my words, Helena, everyone is a suspect. That's why I have to be so particular. However, we aren't evil people, we won't abandon children out here t fend for themselves. That's unusually cruel. In addition to that, maybe I was too...... don't know the word for this but perhaps it was wrong of me for you to assume the responsibility for the sins of others. It's only in the case if we provide you with information showing one thing, and maybe you don't agree with the information you presented about certain people. With this land being so desolate, it would be hard to leave anyone behind. However, you can't expect our world to dramatically change after being introduced to the situation of how the surface is for only a couple of days. As long as you understand it, and no disrespect. "

That was enough for now, Edgar would probably report back to the vault to share his findings as soon as he could. He was looking at the bigger picture of things, he wasn't trying to be a hero. If it wasn't a necessity, if it wasn't something that vault Olympia could benefit from, then it could be discarded.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Helanna smiled as the man seemed to clarify, it would seem her guess was right, but she didn't blame him for it after all once more he was looking after the welfare of his vault, people he grew up with and lived with "if yourrr asking me to Accept zat zose zat have done wrrrong vill be punished, zen of kourrrse I vould agrrree, you have access to possible inforrrmation zat I may not have, hovever I vould prrrotest if punishment did not fit crrrime. I do underrrstand zat you arrre suspicious of everrryone forrr sabotage to yourrr vault. I not faulting you forrr yourrr kaution, as someone who has been out herrre forrr yearrrs, I avarrre zat surrrface is dangerrrous place Inspectorrr, and likely morrre so forrr someone zat has been safe in vault zis entirrre time only forrr zat safety to be suddenly brrroken by zis event. While I vill not accept RRResponsibility forrr crrrimes otherrrs may have kommitted, if it vas rrrekorrrded in vault, orrr if zey kause such prrroblems in vault, obviously zey vould be under purrrview of Vault Sekurrrity forrrces zen, I simply take karrre of zose zat I find and accept help I offer, I niet strrranger to having to fight back zose zat vould trrry to harrrm otherrrs.. and few vish to Arrrgue vith ' Voice of Devastation' if zey vish to get violent" she spoke kindly and with that smile on her face, she was trained after all for combat as well, and not while the best at combat, she wasn't helpless ether.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:13 pm

"Alright, i'll stay for a while before departing. Do you have a phone number or cellular device that could be used for us to contact each other? Radio frequencies are fine as well as long as you have the " At the very least, he would want to be able to communicate with them. After that, whether they had a way to communicate or not, he knew that eventually, they would find themselves in the subway station.

"worst-case scenario, you know where to be."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:25 pm

"I do have shorrrt vave RRRadio, it vas one of tools I vas given when I left my Vault, I vill give you frrrequency, as forrr meal it smells like it vill be done soon" she said with a smile as she reached for a paper and a pencil and wrote down the frequency she kept her short wave on, granted it hadn't been used in a long while but she kept up the maintenance on it. After she wrote it down she gave the paper to Edgar and smiled "Kome food should be rrready now" she said as she lead him to the eating area.

~~END~~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2021 8:28 pm

People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 29-05-10

-end
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 10:47 am

People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_devil_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr6ic-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjZpYy1kZDA5NDJiNS1lZmU1LTRjNTctYmNlZC00MTE2NjdjNmQ2N2EucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr7q3-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjdxMy1jNTk1MDMwNC1iZmJhLTQzYjktYmEyMi0xNmU0YmQxMjkzNGYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

A Bond has been Forged...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]   People Watching [Helanna and Edgar] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People Watching [Helanna and Edgar]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2