Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The beauty of scenery [Loki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

The beauty of scenery [Loki] Empty
PostSubject: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:29 am

This day appeared to be more or less, one of those rare ones during winter, when it wasn't completely freezing out there. It was still chilly outside, but the snow had at least temporarily stopped falling, making the cold weather much easier to bear. While snow was pretty, yes, this time, Hibiki was glad that the frosty onslaught had lessened, even if only for a fraction of time. Because, for him, unbearably cold temperatures and freaky winter as such, meant being stuck at the dorm, where it quickly got boring. He prefered going out somewhere, rather than sitting on his butt all day, doing practically nothing, save for the few things one can do in that kind of setting.

When the weather started to be more promising, Hibiki made a quick decision to make as much use of it as he could and go at least for a walk, if nothing else. Besides, some of his earlier experiences proved, that even a simple walk could end up in a totally different way than expected. The harder decision to make was the one, where he had to pick a place to go to. Quite a number of choices was available, and he found himself pondering a little. In the end, he just made a random pick out of the places in Ueitawa, that he hadn't had the time to visit yet.

Walking around for a sizeable amount of time, he eventually found himself on the Yoroshiku bridge. While this wasn't where he was originally headed to, it didn't bother him. Afterall, when he gave it some quick thought, he was pretty sure that he heard that this particular bridge was supposed to have a good view of the city. A good opportunity to check it out.

He made his way a little farther, trying to find a spot where he could see around well enough, while avoiding the cars that seldomly passed by. After a few minutes of walking in circles, he picked a place that had a plausible view. Hibiki leaned against the railing of the bridge, his thoughts drifting elsewhere, as he absentmindedly gazed at the city. ''Quite the mysterious town, isn't it?'' he mused aloud, still immeresed in his thoughts, not really paying attention to the happenings around him.
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:02 am

Before Loki transferred, he looked up some information about Ueitawa, to see where his father was sending him. It seemed like a peaceful place with pretty nature and varying areas. From factories, through quiet village, to modern landscape. Such a combination was rather difficult to come across. When Loki finally arrived, he was taken away by the beuty this region held. As a painter, he couldn't wait to get out his canvas and paint away.

After several days of confusion and orientation, he managed to get some free time for his hobbies. As he changed his clothes, his little kitty Ammy came after him. "Oh hi, Ammy. You want to go with me?" he pet his friend. Ammy purred a little, rubbing her head against Loki's hand. "Alright. But I'll have to carry you in my hoodie, to keep you warm." he said, taking Ammy into his hands. Then he zipped up his hoodie and put Ammy in, with her head out. Loki pet her again and took his notebook with his pencil collection and headed out.

Along the way he earned a few of rather interesting glares. Sometimes people asked to pet her, mostly little kids. He let some pet her, but not all of them. Continuing his walk, he managed to reach the Yoroshiku Bridge. Bridge, from which is supposed to be an amazing view on the city. He found a good spot, away from cars and with good angle. He took out his pencils and found a clean page in his notebook. His curious kitten was looking around, checking her surroundings. As Loki started to make first scribbles of few buildings, he heard nearing footsteps. Soon enough they spoke up, most likely oblivious to Loki's presence. By the sound of their voice, it was a young man, perhaps the same age as Loki, or plus/minus a couple of years. "Yes, it sure is. What brings you here, though?" he asked calmly, trying to get attention, while continuing his work.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:36 am

Hibiki barely supressed the urge to jump as a calm voice sounded very close to him. Instead he just quickly whipped his head to the side to look at the person who dragged him out of his daydreaming. He tried to say something, but the force of him turning his head so abruptly made one of his 'bunny ears' slap directly into his face. ''...Kh...'' he mumbled incoherently before flinging the piece of clothing away with his right hand. ''I...What?'' Hibiki, at that moment was so thoroughly startled, he didn't even have a solid reply at hand. After taking a few moments to compose himself, he gave it a second try, ''...I was just passing by and thought it might be a good thing to take a look at the view. I got lost in though I suppose.'' he said, trying to sound calm, as if nothing happened. He did feel quite embarassed though. It wasn't everyday that he made a fool out of himself like that. How could he have not noticed someone being so close to him, he had no idea.

When he finally managed to snap himself out of the shock completely, he took a look at the person that almost made him jump off the bridge in surprise. It was a guy, around his own age, if Hibiki's perception was correct. He had quite strikingly bright colored hair and wore a very interesting hoodie too. He was holding something that looked like...a notebook? And he had a pencils too. So he was doodling something? Hibiki's attention was stolen by something moving inside of the teen's thick hoodie. He could safely assume that was a cat. It was actually kind of cute. Correction, it would be, if he didn't feel like a dolt right now.
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 pm

The fact that he scared the living shit out of that person made Loki smile a little bit. Ammy seemed to agree with him and meowed probably the cutest meow one would ever hear. That made Loki chuckle and gave Ammy a quick pat on her head. He then replied the person: "A casual walk. I see. You must have a lot of time on your hands, then." he was glad to see somebody go outside for such a walk despite the bit of coldness, instead of just staring into their phone and talking bullshit with those they call 'friends'. "Today's teenagers are really wierd, I must say." he thought to himself.

He again continued his work. Loki planned to use this as base for one of his paintings when he's back in his apartment. By corner of his eye he noticed the individual eye his pencils. He felt slightly uneasy. Was it prohobited to do such a thing in public? He hoped not. "Are you interested in drawing, painting? Or just art in general?" Loki asked, turning to the person. He then put away his pencil, to avoid looking impolite. Right on cue, Ammy meowed again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 am

Yes, so it was a cat. The meowing was a dead giveaway. It was pretty cute. Hibiki wasn't really a cat-person but if he had to choose, cats were always better than dogs and so. ''In a way. There's not much to do at the school dorms.'' he replied with a small shrug. It was pretty much the truth. He was getting bored just sitting inside and there was only so much one could do repetitively to pass time. At least the weather was in his favor today, and he could finally do something different.

''Art? Well, I do like it. But, I'm not very good at drawing, so I don't really practise that skill.'' he stated, in response to the abrupt question. He was a little surprised. Why would a complete stranger ask him such a thing out of the blue when they just met? ''Any particular reason why you're asking?'' Hibiki didn't want to sound offended or anything, he was just really wondering the motive behind this. Maybe he was just overthinking it though. It was most likely just a way of being friendly. ''I don't mind though.'' he added quickly in follow up of his question, to make sure he didn't sound bad.

Last edited by Safi on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:04 pm

It was true, that Loki's question was quite out of place, but he was honestly interested in the male's opinion. Another thing he got to know was the fact that he lived at the school dorm. The way he answered, though, piqued Loki's interest. Not in a bad way, however. "There's no particular reason for my question." Loki replied. "I thought you were interested in art, judging by your look at my items." he added, pointing to his pencils and notebook.

After a moment of silence he spoke up again, looking at Ammy. "Or was it her?" he said, smiling. Loki stroked Ammy and in return she contently meowed. Years ago he didn't like cats as much as now. "Perhaps it is because of what's going to happen to me, whether I like it or not...?" he wondered grimly. This was no time for such thoughts, though. He had to focus on the present happening right in front of him, instead of focusing on... his past.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 am

So, he was just curious? It was true that Hibiki did look at the items the guy was holding, but it was mostly because he was a bit intrigued, as it wasn't usual to see someone waltzing around with such equipment. Besides, was he supposed to look elsewhere? Looking at him, logically meant he was going to look at what he had with him too. Why was he thinking on this was a mystery too. ''I was just curious. It's not everyday I see someone carrying such items. And while I do like art, it's just not something I think I could do.'' he replied to the first inquiry, before thinking on his next answer.

''Partially so. She's really cute.'' he gave the other a smile, slightly amused at how comfy the cat seemed to be. ''Hm, you like animals then? Or just cats?'' he asked afterwards, as he'd rather discuss that. Art was cool and all, but it wasn't his thing. And he was sure that the answer would be positive on at least one count. The guy wouldn't own a cat if he didn't want to. And that furball was a cute little thing, so it made sense to talk abou that. Or maybe he was just making excuses to not talk about art. Perhaps, he should get himself a pet too. Wait, no, the dorms would probably not allow that. Sad, but true.
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:12 pm

The male's answers were interesting, to say the least. Loki had to admit, that he himself felt like that about art long time ago, too. But he changed, dramatically. As much as he wanted it to dissappear. "My opinion on art was similar to yours, until I discovered that I do indeed have talent and decided to grasp it. You just have to have faith in yourself and try. Maybe you won't be a worldwide known painter, but your best won't be stick figures." he replied, with a small smile playing on his lips, remembering how he got into the painting buisness. But the male seemed to really want to change the topic. "I guess that wasn't the right choice by me. But whatever."

When Ammy heard a compliment aimed at her, she purred and nuzzled Loki's hand, making him giggle a little. "I'll be honest. I like every animal, but cats are truly my favourite of them all. Somehow I feel like they know how I actually feel and try to help me..." he replied with a sad smile as wind picked up a little, but not enough for Ammy to stick her head inside of Loki's hoodie. "How about you and your relationship with animals?" Loki asked in return. He didn't want to be the only one getting questioned here.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Try, huh? That was kind of a general solution for everything. You could always try, but it still wouldn't mean you'll succeed in what you pursue. Besides, Hibiki was currently content with his level of skill in art. Yeah, he wasn't very good, but he could do better than stick figures if he really wanted to. At this point of time, that was enough for him. ''I could try, yes, but this kind of art isn't really for me.'' he responded, giving his own smile. He was doubtful he would truly enjoy drawing, so it was better to stay away from it, at least for now. Maybe if he ever ran out of things to do, he would give it a try.

''Hm, I'd say I do like animals. They sure make good companions, when needed. Cats would probably my favourite too, though I don't really have a reason why. Maybe because I don't get along with dogs very well, who knows?'' he answered with a short laugh, not really minding the picking up of wind. It was slightly funny how it made his jacket ears flail. He really didn't know why he picked cats as his favourite. He never had the chance to have his own pet, so it surprised him that he actually had a preference. Or maybe it was just that cats were cute.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of scenery [Loki]   The beauty of scenery [Loki] Empty

Back to top Go down

The beauty of scenery [Loki]
Page 1 of 1