Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) Empty
PostSubject: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Lorielle found herself ready for school’s end. No matter how poorly her day had been going, nothing would ever beat the final bell, and the blood returning to her feet as she busted out of the school door as though it were a prison…which it basically is. Lorielle would be looking out as the thin layer of snow that was a bit less than usual the past couple of weeks, but no matter. The school was now full of people leaving, as well as those leaving for clubs, and it would prove to be a bit of a struggle to get around the kids, as she would go to the staircase, and put in her red headphones around her ears, before putting them around her neck. She decided she would listen to music perhaps later. She felt relatively social today, and would not let the music distract her. With that in mind, she felt the need to traverse to the upper floors of school; the mystery of the third years.

It was every bit as underwhelming as she could call it. She almost expected much older people, stomping on the grounds calling the underclassmen something along the line of “tiny” or “loser”. But, it was not particularly as intense. Probably for the best. She would walk down the hallway to the end, catching some of the clubs already getting started. She would not have the courage to walk in, and walk in the opposite direction, mostly in a trance. The only way she was really going to stop is if she reached the stairs, or she would accidentally run into someone.
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:47 am

It was starting to get slightly warmer day by day, as spring came closer and closer. Even though it was still rather cold, Loki didn't mind. He wore his favourite crazy hoodie on top of his uniform. The day went by pretty quickly. Maybe because this was his first official day at Kizuna. Loki wasn't going to stay for all that long, as the Graduation was slowly closing in. "I guess I should look for a part-time job, at the very least..." Loki wondered as he left the classroom.

He looked around for his locker, finding it shortly after. Fiddling with it a bit, he opened it, checking it out. "I don't think I should get all homey here. I won't be spending much time here anyway..." he thought as he closed it. Loki then took a peek at his phone, checking the time. "Oh, it's almost time for the Art club meeting." he headed out to find the respective classroom where it was at.

It seemed like a number of students had clubs today, as he ecountered a lot of students on his way through the floor. He even saw a few students that he recognised from his class. Too bad he actually didn't remember any of their names. But as he was about to reach the stairs, when he remembered that he doesn't know where the Art club resides. "Oh... This could turn into a problem, I think..." Loki wondered, as he noticed somebody ahead. "Perhaps, I could ask them for guidance." he stepped up his pace, catching up with them, speaking up: "Excuse me, I'm new around here. Do you know where the Art club is meeting?" he asked in a hopeful voice.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:13 am

Lori would be stopped by a man, a thin, tan man at that. She would look to the side seeing if he was referring to someone else, but he seemed to be talking directly to her. The man was handsome, for what he seemed to have going on. Even the large hood he wore did not deter her from his face. He had an interesting look, for lack of a better word. “Oh, I can show you. No problem,” she said smiling at the man, before waving at him to follow her, and walk down the hall beside him. She had visited the area of school enough to know where certain places were. The Art Club being no exception. She would lead him there; for being the doormat she was, she could never really say no, no matter what, unless in more dire circumstances, though since none have been coming up lately, she would just have to deal with it.

When she would approach the door, she would open it for him, letting him walk inside whenever he chose to. “Here ya go,” she said smiling. She would look inside the room, seeing the easels, and the drawings, and would look back at the man. “Hm, you care if I join? I have nothing to do after school today anyway,” she would say, fluffing her hair with her hand slightly, smiling halfway. If he were to agree, she would walk in right after him inside, letting the door close behind them. The room would be a modest size, filled with anything you could wish for in an art club. From pencils, to paintbrushes, she even saw some paint spatter on parts of the ground that only seemed to enhance the theme of the room. If she was with him, she would turn to him and give a light smile. “So how are you today? What’s your name?” she would say, holding her hand out to him offering a shake. “My name’s Lorielle.”

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Luckily, the girl he chose to ask for guidance agreed and swiftly led him to Art club's room. As they arrived, the girl opened the door for Loki to go through. Taking a peek inside, the room was pretty big for Loki's standarts. But in return, it  was filled with all sorts of art supplies and people casually chatting while drawing, painting. The girl then asked Loki, if she could join. "Well, I can't tell, but I'm sure these guys won't mind." hr replied, entering the room.

The female followed suit right after Loki. When he looked back at her, she was smiling, holding her hand out for a handshake. At first he looked at it a bit sceptically. "I really don't want to make friends here..." he thought grimly as he reached out to accept the handshake, introducing himself. "And my name's Loki. Pleased to meet you, Lorielle."

As they introduced themselves, somebody interrupted them. "You're the new guy, right? C'mon, everybody! Let's welcome him!" he was apparently the head of the club. Everyone in the room had their eyes on Lorielle and Loki, waving as response. "Much appreciated. Can Lorielle here stay for today, though?" Loki asked without hesitation. "Sure she can! The more the merrier, right?" he replied, following with instructions on where to find things and choosing spots. They received places near windows. "So, if you need something, just ask!" the leader ended his speech, returning to his work in progress. Loki nodded and put down his bag, taking out notebook with set of pencils while sitting down on a chair. He then immediately started to look around for some inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:56 am

She would smile, feeling better for the welcoming entry that he gave. She would feel slight comfort in the room itself ,taking his hand and giving a light smile. "Loki huh? Liking the eccentric name," she said. If she recalled correctly, Loki was the god of tricks in mythology. Did it seem like a bad omen to name someone after that god? It didn't matter, since he didn't seem like a mischievous person to begin with; at least for now.

Lorielle would smile at the other club member, bowing slightly when they gave her permission to come in. "Thank you, I won't mess anything up," she said, before sitting in a spot next to Loki. She would grab a nearby notepad and a pencil and begin to think of ideas to draw. But her mind was drained after the day, she had no ideas for art. She would let out a small sigh and turn to Loki. "Any ideas for your drawings?" she asked. She might try to draw a person. It was all she had an idea for, that could even be possibly decent. Though, even being decent was putting it generously. She would think for a bit, before beginning to make small hatch lines on her notepad, listening to Loki very clearly if h were to answer.

(Forgive my short post. I did this late at night. DX)
Back to top Go down
Redmercy

Redmercy

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Any ideas...? Truth be told, Loki wasn't so sure about the answer to this question. But then an idea striked him, as he recalled a song he heard on the plane, when he was travelling. It wasn't quite to his taste, but it had really nice ambience. It was one of those songs that give you a certain feeling, when listening to them. This one... Felt like he was walking through the frozen snowy mountains in a blizzard, with huge fluffy coat and cap and still shivering; but still amazed by how nature could sweep him any second if she wanted to. Looking from the window, Loki reached out to his bag and pulled out his full set of drawing equipment. Including red colored pencils. At first he wasn't sure how he was supposed to include red into a picture of icy white mountains, but he came up with a solution a moment afterwards. "Mountains at sunrise... One of most beautiful moments I actually could witness myself... While I still could..."

However, as he was preparing to start drawing, he remembered that Lorielle asked him a question, which he forgot to answer. Turning his head to her, he answered, truthfully: "I-I'm sorry. I got caught up in my own thoughts for a minute. But to answer your question, I'm going to draw mountains at sunrise. Those that we had back home." As he thought about it, though, he wasn't sure if calling Norway home was good decision. True, he spent most of life there, but he was half Norweigan and half Japanese. "Such a decision is mine to make... I suppose..." he thought, looking down on his notebook's blank page.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Lorielle would smile at the boy. He seemed so calm at first, and he still is. But he seemed to get lost in his thoughts, like a daydreamer. Not necessarily a bad thing, especially for an artist, so she would pay his silence no mind. “No big deal Loki,” she said. He was in his own little world for the time being, and she would sit down next to him, grabbing a small notepad of her own from the many on a nearby table, and a pencil. She did not think herself as a good drawer, but it was never really a bad time to learn was it? Lorielle had no idea on what to draw, and would spend a bit of time thinking until Loki voiced his idea after she asked. “Sounding good,” she said with another smile. She would sit back in her chair lost in her thought.

What was she going to draw? She could try an environment as well, but she did not particularly want to do the same thing he was planning on doing, that would be no fun. She did however know she did not want to draw people, as that was even worse than her environments. She would turn to him, remembering something he had mentioned. “You say back home. Does that mean you don’t come from Japan?” she would ask. She would listen to his answer while turning back, making a few lines vertical on the notepad. She would pause for a second before finally figuring out what she was going to try. Nothing too big and nothing too easy. She would grab a few colored pastels and put them aside as she started to draw hatch lines on her notepad to make a sketch the monarch butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)   Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Artsy! (Lorielle/Loki)
Page 1 of 1