Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dorm Sweet Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Cain was quiet for a short time. What would he do? Even now he wasn't entirely sure. There were a thousand different answers in his head, each shouting and instant that they were the right one, but which was it? Maybe he was over thinking it, but if he could do just one thing and have it work, he'd have to make it count, right? The young man gave a small sigh and shut his eyes in thought.

"Well, honestly I'm not sure. If I had to say something, I guess I'd want to find something. I know that's really vague, but it's the best I've got. See something no one's ever seen before, or know why the universe works the way it does, or why people act the way they do, or why people even exist for that matter. I'd go on a journey to find... well I don't know." Cain said after a pause. He doubted the answer would satisfy Hibiki, it hardly satisfied himself, but it was what he felt. He cleared his throat for a bit, hoping that his little ramble hadn't ruined their conversation or that Hibiki wouldn't think he was some sort of wide-eyed oddball.
"I guess that's cheating, right? After all, I said more than one thing. Oh well, I guess I'm just a cheater." Cain said with a small laugh. He tilted his head back and glanced at the ceiling as he spoke, unsure where to look.

"Anyway, thanks for those words of encouragement. It's not like I go out looking to get a pat on the back from a stranger, but the sentiment was nice. I've got to say, you turned out to be more interesting than I expected, no offense. After all, not everyone can say they want to make everyone on the planet happy with a straight face, even hypothetically!" Cain said in a rather congenial tone.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:43 am

Yes, Cain's answer truly was vague, but it was better than if he got nothing. Wanting to see and learn wasn't as foolish as it may have sounded. After all such was quite essential if one wanted to understand the world better. Seeing as he himself didn't pull an exact answer, he couldn't blame Cain for not doing so either. That would be hypocritical, wouldn't it?

''Maybe it is cheating, but I don't really mind. At least you managed to list something, even if it wasn't just one particular action. I think it would have been much worse if you hadn't been able to decide on anything. So, I suppose you did good enough.'' he said with a light smile. Hibiki wasn't exactly an optimist, but he was starting to think that Cain should try to look at things from a more positive angle. He seemed to have a slightly negative approach towards stuff.

''You're welcome. Sentiment can be a good thing once in a while, I guess.'' he laughed a little. ''I'd say everyone is interesting in their own way, you just need to find out what it is. But, yes, my choice probably was a little unusual.'' he added with a shrug.

''You're pretty interesting youself, you know?''
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Cain gave a short bow in his seat accompanied by a flourish of the hand.
"'Doing good enough' is my specialty, Mr. Hibiki. So glad that you took notice! Maybe that should be my goal in life?  Seems like a decent enough goal, pretty much by definition!" Cain said with a snicker.   He wasn't sure why the thought amused him so much, but it's not like it really mattered. He wasn't a comedian after all.

"Well, I'm not sure I believe that, Hibiki but I'm not going to insult you by arguing. If you're so sure I'm smart and imaginative and interesting I guess it must be true!  Any chance you noticed I was handsome, popular with women, and smell like roses as well?" He said with a grin. Cain still wasn't used to getting complimented, but for now he's decided to roll with it. After all, opportunities like this didn't come along every day.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:11 am

Hibiki smiled a little in amusement as Cain performed a fancy bow in his seat. Apparently, it was getting to his head already. Well, it was kinda funny so Hibiki didn't mind. ''Now that you put it that way, maybe it should. It'll make you unique.'' he laughed a bit. Being good enough wasn't a bad thing, still a funny idea though. They way it sounded was a bit ridiculous, wasn't it?

Sadly, no, not yet. Maybe you could try showing off? I might just take notice then. Afterall you won't get everything without at least making some effort, no? Don't start getting lazy now.'' he said, chuckling under his breath. He had absolutely no idea how they went from a serious conversation about truth, lies, goals and all to this crack. Definitely a weird flow of subjects. But joking around was a good way to relax and make their mood better, so why not? It was nice to enjoy some mirth while they still could. Who knew what could happen to them in future.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

"Wait I've got to show off now? C'mon that sounds like pretty tough work! What am I suppose to do, learn tricks like some sort of show pony? Maybe I should stick to mediocrity after all! If being amazing is going to be such a hassle, I'll leave it to the more motivated among us." Cain said laughing. He threw up his hands as if in surrender and kicked his feet up.

"You know, maybe I was wrong before, Mr. Hibiki. I overestimated how soft your heart was! Perhaps you're harsher then I first anticipated!" He said with a grin. It was rare he actually enjoyed speaking to someone like this. Maybe he ought to make an effort to do it more often. Maybe.
"You know, but it occurs to me I've been talking quite a bit. Sorry, it must be wearing a little thin. I'll try to let up a little." he said putting his hands behind his head. Surely Hibiki must've been getting a little tired of him by now. It would probably be best if he backed off a little. Just to make sure he didn't end up overstaying his welcome.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:33 am

''Hard work, huh? I guess for someone it might be. Although it makes for a funny picture if I imagine those who show off on a daily basis as ponies. You made quite the humorous comparison. In that case, being mediocre could even be the better option out of these.'' Hibiki laughed a little, lips quirking into an amused smile as he watched Cain's antics. It was surprising he didn't fall out of the seat, throwing his arms and legs like that. The change was interesting, really. Cain seemed closed off at the beginning, and now he was being all jokes and stuff. Humans really are complicated beings.

''You think that was harsh? I wasn't even trying to. I doubt you'd want to see me actually being so. I think you wouldn't like that.'' he chuckled lightly. If Cain thought that was harsh, he was clearly mistaken. That wasn't even remotely close. Hibiki didn't like like pushing on others, of course he was able to, but only if it was necessary. And it wasn't pretty when he did. Cain shouldn't even try to ask for that, lest he be in for a ride, if Hibiki was in the mood to humor him.

''Again, I don't mind. Talking is one of the best ways to pass time, what else would you want to do? Although, if you have a suggestion, we could excersise something else than our mouths.'' he smiled as he glanced around the dorm hall, as if he was looking for something else to do, which there really wasn't, but, yeah. It won't hurt to try. But, really, he wouldn't have minded in case Cain actually came up with something. Sitting around will get them cramps in the long run after all.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:37 am

"Oh heavens, no. I'm a delicate little wallflower. I'd shrivel up und the mighty force of your fury. Spare this poor soul, Lord Hibiki. I beg you." He said trying his best to sound meek and humble. It was all in jest, of course but who knew? Maybe Hibiki truly was a bomb just waiting to explode? He' doubted that was the case, but it was always best to ere on the side of caution. Cain slowly rolled his shoulders and got up from his seat. He stretched his arms a little before placing his hands on his hips and speaking with a small chuckle.

"I thought you were supposed to be the idea guy? I was ready to follow into the 'meager sidekick' role. Don't get my hopes up like that! I was looking forward to coasting along, you know." He said looking around with his hands on his hips. Something to do? Well he had a few ideas, but he doubted they were any good. Still, it didn't much matter whether Hibiki liked them or not. He could always just say no.

"Well, I guess we could head up to the roof. It may have a pretty nice view.  That or we could go out and grab some food. It's a little late, but I'm sure something's open. We could also try to find someplace interesting in either Hayabusa or Shibukuzoi though that seems like quite a bit of work. Who knows though, something like that could end up paying off." Cain said with a shrug before looking over at Hibiki.
"Of course we could always call it a day if you're tired or anything. Honestly anything is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:48 pm

‘‘Oh, sure. We wouldn’t want the poor flower to wither away, would we now?‘‘ Hibiki laughed lightly. Yeah, Cain definitely knew how to joke around. He had to admit that this one was quite funny, along with the vocal parts. As realistic as it sounded, he highly doubted Cain was being anywhere near serious. He wouldn’t have put it so jokingly otherwise. It wouldn’t get the point across the way it was.

‘‘Being lazy again, huh? Besides I’m sure you’ll have a lot of opportunities to just play along. It’s not bad to take charge once in a while.‘‘ he said with an amused smile. Cain sure liked to bail out on being the lead. It was neccesary sometimes, though. Always following behind someone can be pretty dull after a while.

‘‘I’d say the last one sounds the best. Hard work always pays off, no? Unless you’re too lazy to walk too. Then we could just go to the roof.‘‘ he said thoughtfully, albeit reffering to Cain wanting to lay back a little jokingly. He himself didn’t really mind the course of their actions, so he chose to just play along with the humor that was being passed along.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:19 am

"Trust me, Hibiki when I'm the one involved, taking charge is always a bad thing." Cain said as a wide grin stretched across his face. His tone seemed jovial and happy, but a slight twinge of resignation was present.  Whether or not it was correct, Cain was convinced that the last thing he'd ever be was a leader.  

"Hey! If humans weren't too lazy to walk we'd have never invented cars or trains. If we weren't too lazy to cook every time we wanted a hot meal, we wouldn't have the microwave! If necessity is the mother of invention then laziness is at least its odd uncle." he said with a shrug. He was half joking, but was curious to see if Hibiki would agree or not. Still that was just a minor concern and he apparently had bigger things to worry about, such as planning a trip on the fly.

"So Hayabusa or Shibukuzoi, which do you prefer? The quaint and quiet country has a calm and soothing charm, but the shining city of Shiba has the promise of excitement.  Two paths lie before us; both with their allure, but with no indication of which is superior. A momentous and possibly life changing choice, so choose well Hibiki for your fate is in your hands." Cain said in his most serious tone.

"That or we can just flip a coin or something. It's up to you." He said quickly shifting to a decidedly more carefree tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Sweet Dorm   Dorm Sweet Dorm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Sweet Dorm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3