Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ally of Mine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:05 am

“A cold reaper, pretty fuckin’ sick, I can dig it.  I saw a little lady summon a goddamn train, and a dude with a jester light shit on fire.  Everybody’s got somethin’ goin’ for ‘em,” Shouhei chugged the last of his beer while his Demon Arms manifested, a fiery aura solidifying into spiked armor encasing his arms.  Once he polished off the bottle Shouhei simply clapped his hands together, eradicating the object like it ceased to exist.  

“I’m afraid I’m a little simple and straightforward, nothin’ flashy like you folks.  I think ‘cause my persona’s a patron of war and a diety or some shit, I’ve got things that contribute to a fight.  During my awakenin’ I talked shit to a demon and crumpled its defenses, I sang a bit to restore our… vigor or somethin’, and I just learned how to amp my strength.  Like this.”

Shouhei began to hum a tune, then immediately followed up into beatboxing.  A faint red aura surrounded himself and Yuri as he shuffled his feet in rhythm to the beats spitting from his mouth, towards one of the punching bags.  Soon his body matched the frantic pace of his sounds until he dropped the beat with two vicious strikes, ending the song in perfect synch.

It sounded like twin explosions as the bag burst from the two points struck, sand leaking profusely out of it before its lower half split entirely, collapsing from its own weight.

“...Like I said, I ain’t flashy like you but I think it gets the job done,” Shouhei turned to Yuri with a grin- and belched loudly, expelling the gas from his chugged beer.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 1:13 am

No, that was perfect. It was entirely preferable for powers to not be flashy. "Practicality is better. Your strength being a part of your own body is much more convenient. To increase everyone's strength, as well... Oh, what a wonderful ability." Yuri plopped on the ground. He wasn't the youth he used to be. Summoning a Persona these days really took a lot of effort, even for him.

"What do you say we go out on an expedition of our own tomorrow night? If there's anyone you'd like to bring, more people are welcome. If the meeting ends up being boring we can slip out," he suggested, grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 1:33 am

“Thanks, Yuri.  Heh… I could think of a couple’a people that’d join us,” Shouhei said while still smiling.  He omitted that he knew Lupin was a Psyche Terrorist like them and wanted to see Yuri’s reaction to that.  Either indifference or mild enthusiasm, he figured, but it would be a sight he’d want to see firsthand.  

“Ya think it’s gonna be boring?  A meeting between these kinda folks can’t be all that bad, can it?  I wanna hear talk of ‘revolution’ and whatnot, hear the kinda shit that stirs people’s souls, yeah?”  The arms of Take-Minekata brilliantly flashed out of existence and a gloved hand was extended to Yuri to help him back up.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:06 am

"Wonderful. I'm looking forward to it." Nothing like a good grind with the boys.

"It might, though even if it is, it's important, so I'll stay for its entirety." Yuri grabbed Shouhei's hand and stood himself up. "It would leave a good impression to arrive early, so we should do that." Arrive with an air of authority and convince everyone you are correct. That is how the meeting would go. Whatever they would be talking about, it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 12:19 am

“Gotcha.  I’ll text ya tomorrow… Punctuality ain’t one of my strong suits, but if you’ve got my back I don’t gotta worry.  Y’know… maybe this club ain’t gonna be so bad with the two of us around,” a devilish smile came to Shouhei as he thought to the future.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:30 am

"Alright. Yes, it's nice to have friends we can trust. I'll see you then." With that said, the fruit inspector was boutta head out into the cold, fruitless world.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 am

Shouhei Kagawa of the Hanged Man and Yuri Ivanov of the Tower have strengthened their bond to Rank 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ally of Mine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2