Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ally of Mine EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ally of Mine EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ally of Mine EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ally of Mine EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ally of Mine EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ally of Mine EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ally of Mine EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ally of Mine EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ally of Mine EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ally of Mine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:33 pm

One time Yuri went to a bar. There was some lady named Blake who gave him orange juice. He wondered how she was doing. Probably giving people alcohol at this very point in time. This bar seemed empty though. He wanted to see what the entirety of the Playhouse looked like. Like a bar. The bar looked like a bar, and it had alcohol. Yuri never had alcohol, and didn't plan on ever having it, because it was terrible for your mind and liver. Why would anyone ever drink something that is objectively bad for your health and smells so bad? What is wrong with them?

He was staring at the wall on the opposite side of the entrance, undisguised, thinking about these vital questions! Eventually, he reached a point where he had decided he had thought enough about this. Perhaps he should go check up on Blake. A new goal in mind, he slowly turned around, just in time to see...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyMon May 13, 2019 10:04 pm

...You’ve gotta be kiddin’ me.  Shouhei’s blue eyes widened at who he found at the entrance to the Platinum Playhouse.  He removed the hood of his sweatshirt and slid down the surgical mask that covered the lower half of his face so that his friend would recognize him.

“Yuri?!  The hell’re you doin’ here,” a more than obvious tone of shock came from him.  It was also obvious why Yuri was here but Shouhei needed a confirmation.  Was everyone he knew and involved with a Psyche Terrorist?
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:37 pm

...Shouhei. It was not something Yuri expected. Not at all. Stepping closer, yes, it was indeed his Kagawa Shouhei.  "I'm working with the Playhouse." His voice remained neutral, as though he wasn't surprised. Though he was, and only forcing himself to appear otherwise. "I haven't seen you with them. Are you a member, or just visiting?" The question of whether or not he had a Persona... Probably. There was no need to ask. Was he old to this, or new? So many annoying questions to ask. Idle talks as that should be saved for later, and then continue to be put off, never gotten to.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:47 pm

“...Just takin’ a peek.  But if you’re a part of their crew, it’s givin’ me enough reason to believe that this ain’t as bad an organization as they seem,” Shouhei truthfully answered.  He lifted his surgical mask and hood back up to resume hiding his identity.  Meanwhile Yuri stood brazenly in the open with no disguise- he either had balls of steel or simply did not care.  Shouhei didn’t think he was stupid.

“Ya mind givin’ me a tour bud?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyTue May 14, 2019 12:43 am

"I do not. As you can see, this is a bar. There are drinks here." He pointed to his right. "That room over there is for training. I suppose I should mention this building is supernatural. It appears to change shape based on how its visitors see fit, though having certain rooms for certain purposes is consistent. You don't have to worry about collateral damage In there. Even if you fire a gun, no one outside the warehouse can hear it." Truthfully, going sicko mode with one's Persona was rather exciting. It was Yuri's favourite room. "Over there is a meeting area. There are no jobs currently posted, unfortunately. I don't think anyone else is here at the moment. In any regards... Shouhei... It appears we truly can work together against the demons who terrorise this city. With or without the Playhouse, I'm going to fight against evil. We fight for the same thing, so that's why I'm with them." He leaned against a stool, crossing his arms. If Shouhei had a Persona, or something like it, having another good person join the gang was quite nice.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:33 pm

Shouhei took in the sights and Yuri’s words.  After the all too brief tour was over, he strode over towards the bar.  Behind the counter were several mini-fridges stocked with beer.  He replaced the drink he took with a few bills of cash, since there was no one manning the bar front, and he didn’t want anyone to claim him of stealing.

Without warning crimson shards of light surrounded Shouhei’s arms, coalescing into the spiked and armored form of Take-Minakata.  Using a clawed finger he sheared off the top of the bottle with precision, before the weapon disappeared much in the same way it appeared.  He lifted up the bottom half of his surgical mask so that his mouth could enjoy the brew.

“...Yeah, I definitely wanna rid this city of demons too. Good to hear that this place’s on the same boat.  Nobody’s here, huh?  What about that guy that gave me my gun?  I wanted to hear stuff directly from his mouth, or from someone with authority ‘round here.”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:02 pm

In thought, he stared at Shouhei as he recalled the events of his awakening. "A while ago, someone left a bag with a gun for me on the ground. It also contained an invitation to the Playhouse. I never met the one who left it. I don't know who it was, either, though it must be a recruiter who's rather secretive about his identity. In regards to a leader, I've heard they are named Larsinny. I haven't seen them either."

Perhaps they were busy, perhaps they were cautious. Either way, it did intrigue Yuri enough to try and meet with them later. Seeing Shouhei was similar to that one girl from the night previous, a sort of mutant who had the power of a Persona without having a Persona... That was interesting indeed. He would not comment on it, though. After a brief moment of silence, he said "I share that wish to speak with them. Twice I've run into a fellow member here, though it doesn't seem people frequent this building too terribly often without a previously scheduled meeting. In that same regard, I don't know how one would schedule a meeting with those two. Quite a conundrum."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyTue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

“...Did your first visit end up like this too, Yuri?  The hell’s the point of invitin’ somebody to an empty house- so we can raid the bar?”  Upon saying that Shouhei took a swig of his drink.  Quite frankly he was shocked to hear that Yuri hadn’t even seen many folks around here.  “What if we wanna voice our opinions to the management?  Sure I get the secrecy, but ain’t there s’posed to be a sorta system for this kinda shit?”

Shouhei cupped his mouth with one hand and shouted, “What kinda orientation program is this!”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:04 am

"It did. Though... what if that was intended? For my first visit, someone to show up and tell me about the Playhouse, and the same thing happen tonight. It may sound far-fetched, but they knew who had Personas before they realised it themselves, and supported them with weapons." Yuri looked up at the ceiling. That was rather peculiar. Why not just speak to them? Rather bizarre.

"I suppose everyone just calls each other on the phone, or leaves letters here." Phone calls would be rather convenient, actually. "Perhaps nobody is here because they're out on the job!" he said, smiling. That seemed pretty likely. If everyone was just sitting around, nothing would get done. How hard working they are! Wonderful!
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:30 am

“...Y’know I admire that optimism of yours, Yuri.  I just wish there was some kinda representative or some shit to be here.  Maybe another one of those magic who-do voodoo pamphlets I got when I awakened,” with a defeated laugh Shouhei shook his head before gulping down more of his beer.  He might as well figure out as much as he could from Yuri, although it seemed like he didn’t have a whole lot of information of his own.

“How did you meet and contact others here before?  What kind of jobs did they have you do here?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:54 am

"I was invited, but not given directions. Later that night, I happened to come across a large number of people who happened to be member of the Playhouse. The next night, the same thing happened, simply coming across each other. The only job I've been offered was to secure the safety of a woman who was on the run from a gang. Along with others, I looked into her whereabouts. I assume other members saw it through, because we were all paid." Yuri left out the fact that the woman was a petty criminal, and he only helped the search for the reward, not for her safety.

"Speaking of which, I heard there's a meeting here tomorrow. I assume a lot of people, leaders included, will show up." Ironic how he had no idea Gabriel sat in a jail cell this very moment. He held his arms out wide, as he declared "This building has been described as 'open to all but the government.' As much as this usually empty place may entertain you, feel free to spend time here, member or not."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyWed May 15, 2019 5:18 pm

“...Yeah, I’ll just keep drinkin’ their stash while nobody’s home,” a curt chuckle came from Shouhei, followed by another gulp of beer.  Just as he suspected, Yuri’s information wasn’t exactly what he wanted to hear.  At least there was going to be a meeting soon so maybe he could glean something from that.  

“Appreciate the info Yuri.  I’ll be back here tomorrow night then.  So what were your plans here tonight?  I bet you weren’t expectin’ this place to be a ghost town either, were ya?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyThu May 16, 2019 12:22 am

"I was waiting for someone to show up. No one in particular." He didn't have anything much better to do tonight, and too tired to go on a hunt. "I suppose the answer is just to talk to someone. Anyways, if you're here because you were invited, and people are invited the moment they awaken, was your seeing of this side of the world recent? Oh, how it's the same for I. I need to know why it happens. For me, it seemed to be a mental defense when demons approached. That's how I hear it usually is. Was your power the same, or was it cast upon you from someone else?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyThu May 16, 2019 12:36 am

“Yeah, it was more or less the same as yours, only the ‘mental defense’ extended to the physical,” Shouhei pointed to his beer carrying arm while taking another sip, “And I couldn’t tell ya how any of this spiritual mumbo-jumbo shit works.  I’m just glad I can finally bash some fuckin’ demon’s skull in and do my part.”

The corner of his lips began to tug upwards as he thought of something.

“...Ya said that one room there’s where we can cut loose, yeah?  Ya think you could show me your persona and tell me what else is on your mind?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine EmptyThu May 16, 2019 1:32 am

"Perhaps we don't need to understand how it works, as long as we can use it." It still would be nice to know.

"Not at all." Yuri opened the door to the training room. Large targets were hung across the walls, and punching bags hung from the ceiling. "Certainly, I'll show you my Rogziel." That white hooded figure manifested from Yuri as a chilling wind blew about. Ice crept up to one of the punching bags, and after a few moments, it had been completely encased. This would hurt if he didn't, so Yuri donned his terrorist armor as he hopped forward, drew back, and gave the bag a swift kick from the side. There was a slight crack in the ice. After staring at it in silence for a few seconds, he gave it a couple more kicks, and the bag eventually shattered into chunks with  the ice. He switched back to his normal appearance. Turning around to Shouhei, he asked "What can you do with your powers?" Surely something interesting.

Action: Mabufu for 23 ice damage on bag of sand
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ally of Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ally of Mine   Ally of Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Ally of Mine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next