Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
Xombie
Cassius
xJoydx
God's Gift
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aesir

Aesir

Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:29 pm

[This post is to keep the posting order going. Just act as if my character hasn't reacted to anything or, anyone yet and, is still on his phone doing his own thing.]
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Gabishi remain in silent as he look in the front while writing down some stuff until he heard something from Naito. Gabishi just stopped writing and slowly look at him with a really not happy face. He try to calm himself down by taking a deep breath. He already knew how Naito way to talk, you fire something at him, he will quickly fire back at you with more firepower. Gabishi continued to write while listening to Marah. Something strange caught Gabishi attention. Marah can't remember what illness he had?. He was like away a half year of school and can't remember anything of his illness. That was totally strange for Gabishi.

Gabishi decided to look to the front before listening Naito talking once again. Once again Gabishi stopped and look at Naito once again. "Ignorant plebeian", "useless assistance", and now "soft hearted fool"? Really? Gabishi kinda snapped but try to remain calm. "You really know how to piss me off, huh?" Gabishi said to Naito still with a not really happy expression on his face. Gabishi wasn't trying to threat Naito, he just wanted him to stop to talk like that about him. Once again Gabishi try to calm himself while laying his back on his chair while listening the others talking. Someone mentioned about clubs. Once again Gabishi showed his not happy face. He was once part of a club but he was kicked out because of some troubles. Gabishi remain in silent while kinda getiing preparing for Naito's fireback, if he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 pm

There seemed to be alot going on now and Marah could barely keep up. He'd place a finger on his cheek before giving a nod to Azame-kun. //"Not a fan of formalities, Azame-kun? That's a shame, it really makes you stand out more."// As he said this he found his eyes moving back towards the silver haired student and the red haired student. Were they not friends? That was such a harsh response from the silver haired boy who still had not formerly introduce himself. Though when he turned around and started to praise Marah, the blonde gave an easy smile and tilted his head to the side. //"Ah, I hope to please you aswell. I'm sure even the lazy students have talents that might surprise you too. You just have to give them a little push to get action, right?"// Marah held up his arms with a large smile, as enthusiastic as ever. When the student beside him told him that him and Megumi-chan were just acquaintances, the blonde looked at him with a soft smile. //"I see. Maybe we can chance that."// Marah cleared his throat and spoke in the tone of an old man. //"One alone will never surpass two in harmony, young grasshopper."// The boy gave a low chuckle before looking back at Megumi who was answering Kahn.

//"So Megumi-chan likes things girls don't huh? I think that adds onto Megumi's-chan's cool factor! It's never bad to be different, it makes you who you are. I'll even help you find a club, it'll be fun."// Marah gave a carefree smile towards his friend before tapping his chin in thought. He wasn't sure if her suggestion to hang out on the roof was just towards Kahn-kun or to the whole group, since she had just been speaking to him. Really, there were only a few enthusiastic people looking to actually be close friends. That was Megumi-chan and Kahn-kun. The others seemed to fall quiet when it came to the idea of hanging out together, and the boy to his side blatantly said he didn't want to make friends. Marah didn't understand that, but he wouldn't pressure him if he didn't want to. After all, everyone had their own free will. That's what made humans, human. Marah gave a nod to the idea of the rooftop before leaning to the side slightly to look forward towards the silver haired boy who had been looking back to them. //"You can come too. I'm sure I may remember something about my illness with alittle bit of fresh air. Wouldn't you want to be there when I spilled the beans, Nameless-kun?"// The blonde gave a smile chuckle as he covered his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:11 am

Kahn knew a jab, when someone threw one....verbally or otherwise. One of his eyebrows would raise at Kaihei's comment. He was a little annoyed at that remark, but the last thing they needed was another argument to break out between two other students, "Come on, don't be a stick in the mud like. You never know what the future may hold." He would say, granted Kaihei was far from being the worst stick in the mud. That title belonged to a certain silver haired student who was currently in another argument. His gaze would return to the new student. Who made a comment about how formalities make one stick out from the rest. Perhaps it was true, and Kahn's head would tilt slightly as he thought about it.

"Well you got a point there, but friends don't have to use formalities with each other, unless they really want to. I'm more relaxed about such things, perhaps it's from my background, but if you insist on formalities, it's whatever floats your boat." He would conclude before turning his attention to Megumi. She likes things that most females don't huh? Well...he would say that he was surprised, but she seemed like a bit of a tomboy. Not to mention the fact, the past couple of females he has met have had their own surprises. One of them not liking potato salad, and using a polearm for Kendo. The other being a writer, who likes video games.....well that one might not be that odd. Those quirks didn't stop them from being in a club or hanging out with others. Marah however, must have had the same thought as he said something similar to what Kahn would say.

"Like Marah said, don't let that stop you, because I've met a couple of girls here who have packed their own surprises. I'd say embrace your differences, let them help you choose a club and spur on your own innovation." He would say in reply to Megumi's answer, however it seemed that she was full of ideas. As now she wanted to meet on the roof at some time in the future. Granted it was still cold, but he had done it once...how bad could the second time be?

"I'd be down for that, it's got a nice view to say the least." However, he heard Marah extending the invitation to Naito as well. Dangling the name to Marah's illness to peak the Tsurinai's interest. A rather clever tactic, that appeared to be working, until Naito changed his mind. Kahn was a little happy because Naito didn't seem like someone he could get along with well. Granted, he could tolerate the arrogant student, but there were times when he acted far too superior. Getting knocked down a few notches wouldn't hurt Naito in the least, in fact it much teach him a thing or two.

"Well if Naito doesn't want to come, perhaps Megumi's friend would be interested?" Kahn would suggest looking over to Kaihei, perhaps this was the way he would payback his classmate for his little remark, or maybe it was a genuine offer. After all Kahn felt like he could tolerate Kaihei a bit better than he could Naito.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:46 am

This conversation and all was getting way too tangled up for Kaihei's tastes. Everyone was talking their own thing, and since he was not used to be in the center of so much chatter, it was starting to wear him off a bit. He wasn't going to show it though, as that would be quite humiliating. Again, the club talk. Kaihei chose to stay silent through that, already knowing enough of Megumi's weirdo ways and had no particular urge to discuss that.

He blatantly ignored Marah's quote, or whatever it was supposed to be, as he seriously had nothing to say to such useless bullshit. The moment he heard Megumi suggest the outing on the school roof, he almost considered the option of suicide right that second. Those people were freaking insane. Obviously, suicide wasn't an actual possibility, and he was very much leaning towards the idea of simply not going with them. Before he could even voice that, the silver-haired teen, now known as Naito, beat him to it. Well, at least he wouldn't be the only one to say no.

And he was seriously about to state his disagreement, but Kahn somehow managed to irk him, most likely without even being aware of it. He just conversationally stated that Kaihei was a stick in the mud, and later had the audacity to ask him to come. What kind of a tactic was that? He was slightly pissed at the readhead, and while he really wanted to say no, he could not let it slide.

''As much as I would LOVE to say that I'll pass too...'' he began, then he turned his gaze towards Kahn, giving him a slight glare. ''I think I'll go just for that comment.'' he finished, crossing his arms over his chest with a sour look on his face. Deep inside, Kaihei was aware that he'd probably regret this decision, but he hated losing even if it was only in words.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:45 pm

[OOC: Sorry about the delay, I was away on a 3-day school trip.]

This everything was starting to take a strange turn. For good? Megumi couldn't tell. But she could tell that some people should work on making good first impression. Yes, the anti-social duo. The nameless one was even bickering with his neighbor.

And then Marah offering her to find a club. It was really nice of him but Megumi wasn't sure how that would work out. Then he teased the one who revealed his name to be Naito, as well as refusing the idea of being a rooftop with people. As arrogant he was, it was kinda a shame. "Sounds like a... Pretty neat-o name!" Now that was a good one. Megumi decided to stay silent, but Kahn had other idea about that.

Kahn had a point, but still. Megumi was starting to run out of excuses. He then mentioned something about embracing things that make you different. "I did that, in my own way..... I hope..." Her thought trailed off. As much as she wanted that thought to sound confident... It just wouldn't. Shrugging of this wierd nagging feeling, she heard Kahn agree with the idea of meeting on the almighty rooftop. Despite the cold.

But then the cherry on top of his speech. Teasing Kaihei in a way that he couldn't refuse Megumi's offer. She wanted to scream BUUURN! so bad. Instead, she took a quick peek at her phone under the desk to check on time. Even though this whole talk made the lesson quite interesting, sensei's boring rambling was doing quite the opposite. Luckily, in couple of minutes the lesson would finally be over. Waiting for sensei to stare at the blackboard, she asked once he did: "So. When's the meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Throw a group of dissimilar individuals into a room together and, be it positive or, negative they're bound to communicate in some way. This was the thought running through Alphonse's mind as he sat silently in his seat, feigning interest in the lesson currently taking place and, choosing instead to half listen to the chatting of fellow students as he sent text on his phone. Where what seemed to be the makings of new connections or, bonds being created by his classmates, the male chose to ignore and, avoid such things. Making friends wasn't the male's strong point and, as a result of his introverted nature nature, neither was making conversation.

Due to the growing chit-chat of individuals the signs of growing familiarity or, niceness; excluding a few people, started to form. This growing openness was capitalized by the invitation of spending time together on the roof. The idea, although it wasn't directed at him, made Alphonse visibly shudder and, shake his head in disagreement. Spending time with random strangers he knew nothing about wasn't on his life to do list and, he wasn't going to begin making changes and, add bothersome things on said list.

Like a domino effect the invitations began to be extended to others and, with the possibility of becoming one of those invites, Alphonse with his anti-social nature would make sure to deny being apart of a social event before it even had time to bud. "I'm not going." With his eyes still glued to his phone, that possibly resulted in increasing his seeming uncaring attitude, the teen spoke aloud making sure he was audible by those surrounding him. "So don't get any ideas." His words were spoken in a calm, detached tone and, were preemptively aimed at dissuading anyone who would come to the conclusion of trying to invite him to the friendly gathering. 
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Marah cupped the nape of his neck as he tilted his head with an easy grin. //"Aww, Naito-kun. I won't force you to join us, but please consider it, okay? I would love to learn more about you too."// The blond haired boy would tap his cheek as his yellow eyes scanned the room. When Megumi asked when they'd actually go to the rooftop, he'd tug his ear and give a grin. //"Megumi-chan, I guess once class ends. Sensei's lesson won't be going on all day. I'm glad to see you're interested in spending time with us. You too, Kai-kun."// There seemed to be some students who didn't want to join them, just like Naito. Marah understood that, and he wouldn't press the matter any further. He'd simply nod. Placing his hands together, there would be a full bloom around Marah as he was resonating with excitement. //"This is excellent. Megumi-chan, Azame-kun, and Kai-kun, I'm sure we'll have much fun. This is my first time spending time with people on a rooftop like one of those cool anime!"// The boy exclaimed his enthusiasm loud enough for the teacher to turn and give him a stern glare. Marah looked back towards the sensei before standing from his seat and bowing his head. "Gomenasai, Sensei!" The moment he did his enthusiastic apology, the bell to the class would ring, signalling the end of the lesson. Marah would stand straight up and give an easy smile. Placing a hand on his hip, he'd turn towards the group of students he was speaking to earlier and would give a thumbs up. //"Yosh! Let's go! Let's go! I can't wait!"// Marah was probably too excited, but did you blame someone who missed a large part of their school year because of an illness?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 am

Well Kahn wasn't going fishing with the stick in the mud statement, but he got Kaihei hook, line, and sinker. Well the more the merrier after all, no point in excluding him now, and to be honest, he would rather have Kaihei than Naito. Kahn could feel Marah's excitement from where he was sitting, oh well at least he was still excited for his first day. After Marah's comment he would just shrug.

"Like an anime huh? Well I guess, granted I've never really seen any of the popular ones, and if I did, I really didn't follow them that much." However, the teacher finally started to pay attention, and was about to scold when Marah jumped at the chance to apologize. At that moment the familiar ring indicating the end of the lesson. Marah was already ushering them to go ahead and have that rooftop meeting.

"Well, I guess now is as good as a time as any, I gotta grab a few things from my locker, so I'll be up there in a bit." He would say standing and making his way out of the classroom.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 am

Kaihei really wasn't sure that he wanted to actually go, but he already said he would and it would be stupid to back out now. He probably could handle Megumi and Kahn, but Marah was proving to be quite the difficulty for him. Way too much of an opposite personality. Even though the other two were following close behind, and Kahn irritated him a bit with his attitude, yet it was still better than Marah's whatever it was. He didn't even know how to classify it. Listening to the rest of the chatter, he watched as Naito left, kind of hoping he could go too. Too late.

''Whatever you say.''
he shrugged after the bell rang, getting out of the classroom right after Kahn.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:10 am

Even though some of the really anti-social people from the chatty group refused to go, there was still quite a handful left for the meeting. However, Marah got waaay too excited, catching sensei's attention. Even though he apologised, Megumi thought that Marah was still lucky that the bell rang, annoucing the break. "That took foreeever." she thought, stretching her back. Naito had better idea, apparently, as he took off as soon as possible.

Kahn and Kaihei followed right after, but they were going on the meeting. Megumi didn't wait for much longer, heading out herself. "Well, I'll be going aswell. See yah on the rooftop, Marah!" she waved at her schoolmate before finally heading out.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:20 am

It wasn't long after that the bell began to ring, indicated the ending of class and, the beginning of lunch break. Finally being able to leave the boredom of class, the chime came as a sort of symbol of sweet relief and, freedom to Aesir. So getting up quickly the teen made his way out of the classroom before the teacher could be reminded of the scolding he had promised to dish out the male for his tardiness at the beginning of class. With the thought of playing a bit of hookie from the rest of school running through his mind as he made his way out the door.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Grabbing his pack, Marah B. would give an innocent grin as he'd walked towards the exit of the room following the rest of the cast. Turning, he would do a dramatic bow towards the sensei before giving a wave and heading off towards the rooftop!

>Exit. I think we can continue this in another topic which means another chance at a social link. Huzzah?! I can make it ^_^;<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next