Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
Xombie
Cassius
xJoydx
God's Gift
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Marah B. stood outside the doorway to classroom 2-A. Thanks to a sudden illness, he had missed the majority of the school year, so this was technically his first day here in Kizuna Academy even though he had been in Ueitawa for numerous years. The teachers already knew he would be returning today, but his classmates and fellow students didn't. It wasn't as if they knew him anyway, since it was almost as if he appeared out of nowhere. He was excited to meet the new people in his life, and it was obvious by the rather wide grin he had on his face. There was a small twinkle in his eyes as he took a deep breath and grasped the door to the classroom. In a single motion, he pulled the door open and entered the classroom. Immediately he bowed to the teacher before turning towards his classmates with an easy grin. //"Sorry for interrupting your class today, Surikawa-sensei."// The older teacher blinked at the young male and then turned towards his class before clearing his throat. "Ah yes, Marah, was it? Another troublemaker for this classroom, I hope not." The teacher mumbled under his breath before speaking to the class. "This young man will be joining our class from here on. I believe he had a serious illness throughout the year, but he should be caught up on his work now. This does not mean we're going to go easy on him." The teacher crossed his arms and scanned the room. "Now then, you'll need a desk to sit at. This class has continued to grow in size repeatedly, but I'm sure we have atleast one seat open." Marah took this opportunity to speak up. //"Ah, sensei, don't worry yourself with that. I can find my own seat. I wouldn't want to be a burden."// He spoke with the utmost respect the older man before scanning the classroom himself. "I'll take the empty desk in the center row." He raised his arm and pointed towards the conveniently placed desk that had no one sitting in it. It was the center most desk of the entire room. Was this because he wanted to be the center of attention? No, it just wanted to spread his love out equally.

The Sensei stroked his chin at the suggestion. "Someone already sits there, but since they're playing hookie, I'll be giving you that seat from here on. Now get to it." With the seating arrangements out the way, the teacher turned back to the chalkboard to continue his lesson. Marah B. gave his usual easy grin as he took a bouncing step to his new desk. Placing his bag down to his right, he'd sit with a wide grin and look towards the students wounrd him. They were all so interesting, and he couldn't wait to express his love for them all. //"I only hope you all can show me the ropes."// He spoke with an enthusiastic tone before removing a book and pen from his bag.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 am

It was just another normal, boring and repetitive day at Kizuna Academy, at least that's what Kaihei initially thought when he took his seat in the classroom this morning. Not even the incredibly annoying snowstorm, which almost resulted in him running late, as he had to literally plow through the blankets of snow and whistling wind made him rethink the normality of the day. But, it seemed that today was actually going to break the usual routine at least by a little bit.

Kaihei was boredly slumping in his seat, almost on the verge of dozing off, as their teacher droned on about some unimpressive stuff that Kaihei totally knew already. Man, sometimes he wished that he wasn't so smart and all, as it made school just another ordeal he had to go through. Thankfully, a distraction made itself apparent and kicked him out of his sleepy state. Slightly started at the sudden creak of the doors he sharply turned his head towards the guy who walked in. ''Huh? Who's that? I don't remember seeing him before...'' he thought dazedly as he peered at the newcomer.

Ok, so he was apparently a new student, at least that's what Kaihei's mind picked up from the teacher's speech. Surikawa-sensei mentioned something about illnesses and stuff, which made him look at the newbie a little more, as he found it hard to believe. That guy didn't look sickly at all, at least in his opinion. Ngh, whatever, it wasn't his business afterall.

He was about to go back to his napping, but the action was interrupted as the new guy chose to sit, like right next to him for some unexplainable reason. He didn't particularly care as he barely knew the dolt that sat there usually anyway. And, so, he was back to staring at him, as he didn't really have anything useful to do besides catching up on Z's.

''That's some enthusiasm for a first day in school...'' Kaihei muttered, not very loudly, but definitely loud enough for the new guy to hear him as he sat quite close. Alas, it wasn't his intention to be heard, but so be it.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 am

Today was another of those "I don't want to get outta my bed" days. Megumi almost overslept, but fortunately she woke up just in time to do her buisness. Another good thing was that she shared her room with herself and herself only. Megumi was really glad that they didn't assign her anybody. Not to jinx it or anything. But yeah, she managed to get to school in time. She actually briefly saw her "friend" Kaihei struggle with a pile of snow as she was making her way to Kizuna's school gate.

The lesson started as usual. She was sitting behind the desk in center of the classroom, which was actually empty. Usually there was a guy sitting there, but he wasn't now. "I wonder what he is doing..." Megumi shrugged, solving some random equations. She just finished one of the easier ones, when sensei introduced a new student. "Another new student? Holy moly!" sensei mentioned something about an illness or something. Interesting.

The new student then proceeded to sit down right in front of her. Judging by his reactions he sure was glad to be in school. But then Kaihei stepped in with one of his more "charming" sentences. That's when Megumi stepped in, whispering loudly enough for the male student to hear her: "Hey, don't really mind him. The name's Megumi Mizushima, by the way! Glad to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Marah looked towards the male who muttered about him and gave a warm grin. Tilting his head to the side, he'd give a slight laugh. //"Do you think so? I don't think school is so bad. It gives me time to meet new people. If we weren't here right now, I would have never met you."// There was like a warm aura coming from Marah when he spoke, almost as if he were radiating love. Something never before seen from the average student stuck in school on a cold and groggy day. Turning around, Marah would look towards Megumi with his amber eyes and would give an easy grin. //"Glad to meet you too, Megumi-chan. I'm glad I got such a warm welcome from a nice person such as you. Let's do our best!"// Marah flicked his earring while looking up towards the ceiling with a curious expression. //"It's a shame I missed so much from illness. I hope the Art Club still lets me hang around their room. I don't think they'd remove me because of that."// He spoke loud enough for both of them to hear him before clasping his hands together and giving a warm smile. //"Are you two in any clubs? Also if you don't mind me asking, how'd you meet? You wouldn't happen to be dating, would you? That'd be lovely!"// Marah would quick readjust his posture. //"If that's private information, sorry for asking. Hehe.."//
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 am

Kahn was on the opposite side of Kaihei, it was just another day in Surikawa-sensei's class of perpetual boredom, depression, ranting, and homework.....did I mention perpetual depression already? The snowy and cold day didn't exactly help either, Kahn was more of a spring and summer guy, unlike a certain classmate. However, apparently another classmate decided not to brave the weather and stay home or play hookie. However, today seemed like it was going to be a bit different than how it started. As a student with blonde hair entered the room, and drew Kahn's attention. He had never seen this student before, and naturally he was a little bit interested. The student would have an exchange with the teacher, in which Kahn managed to listen in. He caught to students name Marah Bee, that was a rather interesting name, but then again this student seem.....average? The student had a walk with a bounce in his step, and a rather enthusiastic smile.

In comparison to his neighbors, Marah defiantly stood apart from the quite and tired Kaihei, and the anti-social Naito...granted Kahn would never say this aloud as he knew Naito could and will make him pay in Kendo club. However, the one named....Megumi....seemed to match Mara's enthusiasm. Marah would answer the Megumi's question, and apparently Kaihei's comment, which Kahn did not hear. He noticed Naito glance over his shoulder and ask Marah a question about his sickness, apparently Marah's aura of friendliness was so strong that even Naito could not help but get involved.

.....Either that or the Tsunari was worried about his own well being.....that seemed to be the more likely answer. Either way Kahn did not want to feel left out, so when the Surikawa-sensei looked away again, he would turn toward Marah. His green eyes, and smile offered a gesture of friendliness, "Well this class could use some of that enthusiasm in this class at least. Surikawa-sensei, tends to be a complete and total buzz kill, but I wouldn't be surprised if he picked on you a lot, because of your personality. He would say, before looking back at the board, feigning attention just long enough for the pessimistic teacher to turn away again. He would then look back to Marah, "Anyways, pardon my bad manner, my name is Kahn Azame, it's a pleasure to meet you. I wouldn't worry to much about my previous comment, chances are he will pick on your for a bit, but then return to questioning the rest of us." It would be interesting to learn more about this cheery individual that the class desperately needed in regards for the teacher. Well....that is if any of them wanted to see the coming spring.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:31 am

Oh, for the love of...Yeah, that was the only appropriate way to sum, how Kaihei was feeling at that moment. He's already got over the fact, that he unintentionally spoke too loud, but he was starting to doubt that he'll get over this. Like, really, this guy, Marah, was it? He was, way too cheery, even more so than Megumi, and that for Kaihei was a literal overkill. At that precise moment he wished he could just disappear and be done with it. But, alas, that wasn't how the world worked, so he steeled himself for a very uncomfortable conversation. ''I don't fancy clubs, so I'm not in any. And WE are not together, so get those ideas out of your head.'' he said sternly, not liking the topic of the conversations at all. People assuming things out of the blue, were really bothersome in his opinion.

He barely supressed the urge to jump, when he heard another voice, that was thankfully adressing Marah, and not him. He side glanced at the silver-haired guy that spoke up. Hmm, he had heard stuff about this individual, but honestly at the moment he couldn't even remember his name. Not that they ever talked to each other or anything. But, whatever. This guy apparently didn't care about their conversation as he promptly asked about the illness stuff, without even seeming apologetic for interrupting. Heh, at least he was honest with what he wanted to know AND Kaihei could definitely tell that he wasn't going to make goofy talk. This kind of stuff was fine with Kaihei, so he let it slide.

Yeah, well, until another dude decided to step in. As if it wasn't confusing already. That was Kahn, right? Kaihei did not make a habit of noting down the names of people he didn't interact with very much or at all, so he often came up with a blank in these situations. but, back on track, this was getting ridiculous. Okay, Marah was a new student, but usually such an occurence didn't rouse so much attention. Like, what the hell was so interesting about this dude, anyway? Except his sunny attitude of course.

''What the hell people....'' he groused, slightly irritated at the increased amount of people on scene.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 am

This little talk was quickly turning into a big discussion. Megumi wasn't quite sure if they were able to keep it up. You know, talking to each other while constantly waiting for sensei to turn his back? Not that Megumi minded all that much, but yea. Getting yelled at wasn't pretty at all.

But that question the new student - Marah, if she heard correctly - asked her... The one about her and Kaihei being together... God no! As much as she spent some time with him... Didn't really evoke any super-duper special feelings for him. However, before she could join Kaihei's retaliation on that question, the silver-hair guy questioned Marah's illness. Even though it was kind of harsh, it did pick Megumi's interest.

Before she could make a solid theory, a male student on Marah's left side joined in. He stated correctly that Marah had a lot of enthusiasm in him. And by a lot he meant A LOT. Such aura fancied Megumi. "This is surely better first impression than Kaihei's." Megumi thought, recalling the moment she and Kaihei first met at the dorm. The male also introduced himself - Kahn Azame. Pretty cool name. But when Megumi thought about it, the "silver guy" didn't even say his name. Straight to the point. "I bet that Kaihei already loves him!" Megumi giggled in her mind.

Megumi did notice Kaihei's slight disgust of the increasing number of people joining in. She rather ignored that fact and answered Marah: "Nah, I'm not in a club, I kinda can't. And I agree with Kaihei that we have nothing to do with each other." she said slightly loudly, hopefully not enough to draw sensei's attention to them. Now that would be disastrous.
Back to top Go down
Aesir

Aesir

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:11 pm

The doors of the classroom suddenly slid open and, with it brought the irate sounds of an angered teacher scolding a student. Who was this student, you may ask? Well it was Alphonse Aesir, or better known as " That guy who doesn't talk much and, misses class all the time." As his various peers in class 2-A had come to address him by. You may also ask yourself, why was he being yelled at? The answer was a simple one and, most of the students of class 2-A had probably already come up to the same conclusion. He got caught trying to skip again would be the seemingly silent general agreement of most of the class and, it was also the correct answer.  

" I believe this one is a part of your class Surikawa sensei?" The middle-aged teacher spoke in an authoritative tone while dragging the teenager by his collar into the classroom, filled with the inquiring stares of students curious about the chain of events happening in front of them.

" Why yes it seems so." Surikawa sensei gave Alphonse a quick interrogative inspection almost as if trying to find that one bad gear in the youth that made him partake in such delinquency. " Thank you sir, for bringing back my troublesome student. I will personally make sure in averting him from committing such irresponsible actions again after class." With that, Alphonse's captor let the teen go and, seeing that he felt he had accomplished some greater good, made his way out of the classroom walking in a merriment filled pace. " Now then, do you have anything to say to your classmates? Seeing that, you're single-handedly the cause of interrupting their class?"

" It's not like you have anything important to teach." The male muttered under his breath making sure his statement was inaudible to everyone but, himself before turning to face his peers and, proceed to bow his head. " I'm sorry I've been such a disturbance it wont happen again." It was a halfhearted apology laced with an evident cold, aloofness, resulting in Surikawa sensei giving Alphonse a displease stare before waving him off to his seat.

As for the topic of his seat, Alphonse found it quite strange that there was some stranger in it. " Who's this guy?" He thought to himself while he stood over the blond that was currently occupying his chair. " That's my seat you're in." Alphonse shot the male a sharp glare that seemed to spell out are you going to get up or not? However, before he could get a response or, the tension grew to thick between the tardy teen and, the blond  Surikawa sensei stepped in and, began to make a brief introduction of the new student.

" Now maybe if you hadn't been trying to skip class as you were. Then maybe you wouldn't have lost your seat, now go sit in the vacant seat next to Tsurinai would you?" The second year's teacher's words were said in the way that if Alphonse had tried to argue there would certainly be re-precautions.

Trying to avoid anymore trouble than what he was in Alphonse reluctantly took the new seat assigned to him but, not before glancing back at the newcomer with a menacing stare. With this new seating arrangement, he was now positioned to the right of the silver-haired male and, if his memory served him well, in front of the youth named Kaihei. As he planted himself on the chair, Alphonse proceeded to open up one of his books with the intention of using it as a way to deceive the teacher into believing he was following the material. When in actuality the troubled teen was texting on his phone.

Visual of Seating Arrangement hopefully I got this right.
NPC NPCNPCNPCNPC
NPCNPCMEGUMINPCNPC
NPCKAIHEIMARAHKAHNNPC
NPCAESIRNAITOHIKURONPC
NPCNPCNPCNPCNPC

Last edited by Aesir on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Something up was going on, and something really strange too. In that class the famous "punk" that every teacher in that school hated or was afraid of was wide awake and paying attention on the board. The red haired man expression was kinda angry, and only because of a simple reason, sleeping. Gabishi really need some sleep since he worked over time last night at the nightclub since he needed some extra cash. He was kinda dozing off but he try to stay wide awake, since he didn't wanted to get much more trouble with Surikawa-sensei. Gabishi already got in a lot of trouble with Surikawa-sensei. An example is why he was that front of the class, he usual seat in the last seat of the class. But since he was always sleeping in the back, Surikawa-sensei decided to move him beside one of the smart kids in the class, Naito. Surikawa-sensei hoped that Naito would teach him one or two things in that class. Suddenly Gabishi attention was cut off when the door was opened by a blond guy. Gabishi look at him, and didn't know any idea who the hell was. The blond guy introduces himself to class and seat down behind Naito. Gabishi didn't pay much attention on Marah but he eventually look back when he started to talk with the other students.

The new guy was open towards the others, maybe because he was new and he needed some new friends. Eventually other students started to talk to Marah. Eventually even Naito started to talk to him, as usual he go straight to the point. "Dude, come on. Give him some room to breath. He just got here and you already asking serious question? At least introduce yourself to him." Gabishi said while facing Naito. Gabishi look at the new student "I'm sorry, but he always like that. Gabishi Ogami, nice to meet you" Gabishi said while giving a small smile to Marah, hoping not to scare him, before looking back to the board while laying his back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:39 pm

What a colorful cast of characters! Marah could hardly contain himself as his wide smile grew even wider. If it got bigger it'd most likely fall off his face at this point. Tilting his head to the side while looking towards the irritated boy beside him, Marah would give a soft hearted giggle. //"I see, sorry for assuming you two were a couple. I'm sure you're just very close friends."// The blonde didn't seem fazed by the response he gave before looking towards Megumi behind him. Before Marah could say a word to her, he heard the unfamiliar voice of another. Looking forward he'd see a silver haired boy looking back at him with two piercing eyes. Marah tilted his head while giving an easy grin. //"Woah, you have pretty hair. Sorry if that seems weird, but it makes you look really cool. You stand out alot too, and in a good way."// He spoke in a sincere tone and would look up towards the ceiling in question when asked about his illness. //"Huh? Good question. I don't really remember. But I'm sure they wouldn't let me back out if there was any danger towards my fellow classmates. There's no need to worry yourself about such things. I know I'm not worth the time, haha."// Marah laughed it off as he gave a bow of his head to the silver one out of respect and curiosity. His attention was taken by another bigger guy sitting next to the guy, telling him to take it easy on the questions. Marah laughed and shook his head. //"No need for that. I like getting asked questions, though I wish I remembered the answer to them. He's quite alright and he doesn't look like the type who'd ask useless questions. Either way, it's nice to meet you Ogami-kun."//

Again someone else to referred to him. This one being abit more upbeat than the two others before, excluding Megumi and Gabishi of course. //"I'm sure sensei will be very nice. He seemed really cool to me earlier. Also it's a pleasure to meet you, Azame-kun."// Give his usual warm smile and it seemed things would finally start to calm down as Megumi spoke to him once more. Looking behind him, the blonde tilted his head with curiosity. //"Megumi-chan, are you too busy for clubs? I'm sure you have alot of really cool talents to share with others. You seem really capable and cool."// Suddenly things took another turn with the sudden entrance of a student and a teacher. Marah didn't know this one, of course, but he continued to watch with his usual carefree smile. After the exchange about between him and the teachers, he made his way back to Marah and boldly claimed he was sitting in his seat. Like a child, Marah pointed to himself while tilting his head. //"Huh? Really? No wonder this seat seemed so special. I had a pretty incredible person in it before me. Haha."// Even with all those menacing glances, it didn't faze Marah's happy demeanour. The newcomer took a breather before looking towards the ceiling. //"You all are so interesting. I'm glad to be put in this class. I hope we can all be friends. I would love that."//
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:08 am

Kahn watched the situation before him unfold, it appeared that Marah had irritated the one student called Kaihei with his dating comment. And Megumi replied just moments after, affirming that they were not dating, and that she was not any clubs. And....Gabashi...or the one who slept in class a lot got a bit annoyed with Naito for questioning Marah with little to no introduction. However, Naito simply fired back with a remark that fit his arrogant personality. Sometimes, Kahn thought the only thing sharper than his Kendo skills was the Tsurinai's tongue. Part of him was afraid that Gabashi would not take kindly to Naito's blunt and bold words....Kahn might have to try and make peace between the two. For the sake of the group not getting busted.

Anyways he would turn his attention back to Marah, while keeping a watchful eye on the scene in front of him, " Likewise, though you can drop the san, and just call me Kahn. I'm not one for formality. Also, you seem to have an odd definition of 'cool', because experience tells me quite the opposite." He would reply, before he turned his head a bit more and looked at Megumi. She wasn't a part of any clubs, that was a bit odd, even the anti-social Naito managed to get in one club, granted denying him entry would have been foolish, "Really, not even one club? Because you kinda can't? I'll bet you could, what are you an artist perhaps? Come now what could stop you from joining a club? They're quite fun, even if you aren't the best at whatever the club is about." The person who had previously occupied Marah's seat returned but was soon moved to the seat beside Naito...the tone the young man had did not sit right with Kahn. His tone and the glare..well...clearly the kid meant some sort of trouble, fortunately the teacher stepped in before it got too serious.

At Marah's statement, he would look back to the blonde and merely nod, "Perhaps we all can, there might just be a few kinks that we need to work out." he would say, but he tried to keep it vague as not to insult anyone. If asked he could attempt to explain what he meant in multiple ways, rather than let people's assumptions get the better of them.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:15 am

Kaihei was honestly starting to get overloaded. Some people just don't know when to let up and chill. He had a feeling that he was going to have a headache very soon. ''Not really friends, I'd say acquaintances more than anything.'' he replied dryly towards Marah, who was still assuming that he and Megumi were buddy-buddy. The nerve of that, seriously. He didn't really pay much attention to Marah's rambling after that.

Briefly Kaihei turned to look at the guy who came during their 'conversation', the one who was apparently ditching class. Such stuck-up guys didn't suit his tastes much so, aside from a quick glance, he didn't bother. Afterall, he didn't speak to him even when he sat in the seat Marah was in now. His annoyance level rose even higher when another person spoke up, apparently berating the silver-haired guy, who still hasn't even given his name. Not that Kaihei truly cared, he'd be better off alone anyway. Although, he had to admit that Mr. Silver had an interesting way of speaking, like for real. Kahn, on the other side seemed to be the definition of friendly and helpful, but at least he wasn't as extreme as Marah.

The last thing he caught from all the talk was this thing about them being friends. Er, perhaps he could stand like two, or if he pushed it, three people out of this group, if it came to a long-term thingy. And he was already extending his limits here. ''That's questionable, I don't really go about and make friends, period.'' he said kind of harshly in counter of Kahn's 'It might work out'. He wasn't particularly interested unless it was with someone who he could get along with, and very few people could fit in that label.

Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 am

What happened next was sort of... unexpected for Megumi. The guy sitting in front of her was actually a slacker. And apparently Marah was sitting in his place. But to be honest, it was that guys's darn fault for not being present! And then another head joined the group chat.

Judging by the way he talked to the silve-ra-do guy... they must've been some sort of friends. But then again, the other one was so arrogant, Megumi believed that in his eyes they were just more like acquaintances than anything. Then again, that was the same with Kaihei.

Oh, Marah, Marah. His enthusiasm was infectious. And again, some people were kind of "immune" to that effect. As happy as he was, he sure wasn't just talking out of his ass, too. The silve-ra-do made good point of that. And what Marah also said way before? That Megumi's talented? Well, maybe... in a certain way...

That's when Kahn stepped in. Megumi had to admit that it would've been better if she was in a club... but meeting a whole new class of people was enough for her, in all honesty. And she just had to agree with his idea with all being friends. However, in her mind she knew that at least two of them won't be all that happy about this. She was just about to open her mouth in response, when one of those spoke up.

Kaihei made clear that those two were just aquaintances, which slightly stung her. She was hoping that he warmed up to her presence at least a tiny bit. Oh well... He also mentioned that he doesn't like making friends. She saw that one coming, though. It was about time she stepped in, answering Kahn. "Let's say that I like things that females usually don't." she said, fiddling with her pencil. "But yeah, I agree with your idea, Kahn. Even though I'm sure that some won't." she continued, smiling at Kahn. THen an interesting idea popped into her mind with a thunder. "How about we hang out at the rooftop, sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)   Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1 [Morning]: That Classroom.. 2-A? (Open Roleplay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next