Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  Empty
PostSubject: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Alexander had stepped out into the world of Endymion once again! It was so different since the events that occurred a few years ago, and he promised his dear sister Paige that he would go out and see if it was a bit better for her, given her condition. The answer to that....had yet to be determined to be perfectly honest. He noted that there were still many open area spaces that would make Paige frightened, terribly frightened. Oh his poor sister, she would never get a good opportunity to see the world around them would she? Well, then he would have to be sure to find someone for her to experience the outside world! She needed to come out of the Velvet Room after all, he was afraid that she was going to go stir crazy one of these days.

Oh, that reminded him, he was going to have to acquire some of those delicious chocolates that they sold. He told his dear sister Paige that she would be getting a surprise when he returned. Not to mention, he knew that chocolates would make any woman happy. Speaking of women, he had laid his eyes on quite a few beautiful women during his exploration thus far. He had struck gold in his own opinion! There were so many fine women that his head began to spin, so many opportunities to explore romance and passion lay before him, he could not wait to explore them all! Though that would have to come later! Alexander had a job to do, and that was to explore the city and purchase chocolate for his dear sister Paige.

Alas, the women of the city would have to wait another day till they could hear his silver tongue whisper sweet words and compliments into their ears. Though were an opportunity to present itself, he would not miss a chance to take it. He rose from the bench, adjusting his top hat, the placement of his Dearest Sister, and opening his sun umbrella. The well dressed attendant continued his stroll through the city, exploring all that there was to see in this city so he could report back to his dear sister Paige.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Sunlake Palms was rarely a place Brittany would visit, if only to go meet with a certain someone in hopes they could get on better terms this time. The previous occasion was manageable but she knew very well the young man wasn't all that favorable to her presence. Nothing a quick treat cannot change, right? If she remembered well, he did express some predilection for candies and chocolate, so what could be better than bringing him some sweets? Bonus points for Sunlake Palms being halfway to East Eden, so she could very well stop by a local bakery, buy the sweets she wanted and head to where she found him last time, plus exploring a new area she was unfamiliar with could always be fun. Spending so much time at Vista Square or the Academy is never great, not when you live at a city that provides quite many forms of entertainment.

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  FsE7wpJ

In any event, she was comfortably sit at a chair, legs crossed while her fingers scrolled rapidly through her cell phone, inside a cute-looking shop she found. One of the attendants told her the sweets would be ready for purchase in average 15 minutes, meaning Brittany got lucky this time; it was pretty convenient for her to arrive at the baking time, so she wouldn't have to wait for the next row of fresh chocolate candies to be done. Even if waiting wasn't exactly a good pastime for her.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:54 am

The attendant wandered around, until his eyes found themselves gazing upon a lovely local bakery, that offered a wide variety of baked goods. Excellent! He could purchase some delicious chocolates that Paige had yet to try! The well dressed attendant approached the shop, his eyes glowing with delight! The shop even had good taste in design, with the little chocolate kisses that evidently belonged to someone known as Hershey hanging around the door. It was delightful, he stepped in and approached the attendant asking to see all their baked goods, and chocolates! He was shown an absolutely lovely array of sweets, which he nitpicked for a good minute before deciding which ones he and his dear sister Paige would enjoy! After being told that he would have to wait, he simply nodded his head and thanked the attendant. He turned around, and then he saw her!

A pink haired young woman wearing an absolutely stunning attire caught his eye, the fact that it all matched wonderfully and brought attention to her beautiful face. Though it was not just her beauty that made him notice her, though that played a factor, it was the fact that he had seen her before. Though Igor did not allow him to introduce themselves, he did see their lovely and kind guests of the Velvet Room. He approached her table, oozing confidence, and smiled at Brittany as she sat rolling through her cell phone. As he spoke, he placed a hand on his hat and lifted it higher so she could see his face and bright smile even more.

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  D94e0c1143200307de1171a3081961ac

"Excuse me, miss, is this seat across from you taken? If not, may I sit here?"

He asked politely, a bit curious if she would recall seeing him at all, or if he would have a chance to introduce himself to such a beautiful woman. His golden eyes almost gleaming in anticipation of meeting and having a chance to speak with such a beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 am

One of Brittany's elbows was laying on the table's surface, in a position that would make her chin be supported by the palm of one hand as she scrolled, perhaps a bit annoyed, rapidly through the phone screen. The girl was obviously checking her facebook, the received messages, the notifications and the usual stuff, albeit it was safe to say nothing in her timeline really caught her attention. And if it weren't for the sudden manly voice waking her up from her static boredom, that's what she'd probably be doing until it had come the time for her to pick up the ordered candies.

"Hm? Oh! Of course!" She said with a smile before shutting her cellphone down and bringing it back to the labyrinth known simply as: her bag. He didn't seem familiar though, yet she couldn't point her finger on how or why. It was a faint sensation similar to a hunch. "Are you waiting for the chocolates to be done too, aren't you? The attendant said they'll come in 15 minutes. I hope it goes quick, I really don't like waiting!" She chuckled a bit. At least now she had some company to talk to in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:40 am

The attendant takes a seat and removes his hat, revealing the rest of his hair to Brittany. He set the hat on his right hand side of the table, before answering her question. "Yes, I am, I promised my dear sister Paige that I would be getting her some chocolate to eat. Though I'm getting another batch for gifts to hand out to beautiful women who happen to catch my eye." He said offering her a wink. "Oh, I apologize, I haven't even introduced myself." He said offering her a hand to shake, "My name is Alexander, and what is your name?" A formality, he might be a very flirtatious, but that did not mean that he was without manners. He'd wait for her to reply, and smiled at her.

"What about you? Who are you getting sweets for? Or is it a pleasurable guilt that you choose to enjoy from time to time?" He asks, she had heard enough out of him. He was far more interested in why she was here, perhaps for personal reasons. The attendant wanted to fish out some specific information before he progressed any further in his flirtatious comments. Not that it had stopped him before, but a part of him was curious about one of his dear guests. It had been so long since he had had an opportunity to really sit down and chat with a guest. The last one was...well....he'd rather not think on it. After all, he felt as though he had failed their most important guest.

However, this was a new start, and he would not let his sad thoughts distract him or show on his face. His poker face was renowned among many poker tables, and his sleight of hands....have pulled him through more situations than he can count. It also helped seduce beautiful women, like this pink haired angel that sat before him. Oh, he was truly blessed to be speaking with such a fine example of humanity's beauty on this day.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 pm

So he was buying candies to his sister, hm? Brittany assumed it to be a younger sister, like a child, perhaps 8 years old. Basically the same reason why she was there, which surprised her. Were people not into chocolate for themselves, or was this some sort of gift season? As for the wink... She was not oblivious to what it meant, though she honestly was not expecting it either so soon. Nothing she couldn't manage, however. A bit flirting here and there was always fun, and while she wasn't the flirtatious type, she could find some entertainment in it.

"Lucky women they are if they happen to earn a gift from such a handsome guy" Her smile broadened, showing white, aligned teeth in an amicable yet alluring manner. After all, "two can play that game".

"Mine is Brittany. But you can call me Brit. Like, most people complain it's too tiring for their tongues or something in the lines", she rolled her eyes and completed the sentence with a lighthearted chuckle. It was a funny thought that people had some degree of difficulty pronouncing her name. Anyway, she took Alexander's hand right after, even though formalities were not her cup of tea. Looking on the bright side, at least this guy was not a crude, impolite type. As for his question... "Ah, no, they are not for me. I'm buying them for a friend. I mean, I don't even know if he sees me as a friend, but it doesn't matter. Last time I ate most of his sweets, so I'm, like, just repaying the favor. I can't really venture into eating these things anymore, my manager will kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:30 am

Oh, so she was willing to tango in a game of compliments and witty replies. He liked her, beautiful and a cunning mind to match. What a talented and wonderful guest that they had before them. "You are far too kind with your words." He replied, before noticing her smile. "My goodness, what a gorgeous smile you have, I don't think I've seen someone with teeth as bright as the stars in the night sky." He replied, before hearing her name.

"I disagree, I prefer Brittany over Brit, it has a nicer ring to it. Those who complain are simply cheating themselves out of saying such a lovely name." Alexander was a bit appalled that anyone would miss out saying such a beautiful name. The attendant heard her answer his question, and noted that she had a friend, who was male, and wasn't sure if he considered her a friend. Does that mean he considered her more than a friend, but....a romantic interest. Though he thought that perhaps...this was more of an uncertainty about where the two stood. Evidently, she was replacing his sweets, and that she could not eat anymore otherwise her manager would kill her.

Now that seemed rather harsh, given the fact that all she did was enjoy a delectable sweet! ""Killing you for eating a sweet? That hardly seems rational, but why does he care what you eat? What exactly do you do? Also, he should understand that someone who works as hard as you can have a treat every now and then." The attendant said, a bit surprised, readjusting the doll on his shoulders. A doll seemed to lean forward with its smile, but then again...maybe it only seemed that way because of he kept leaning forward. He wanted to know more about Brittany, and how his dear guest had a terrible manager who did not allow her to enjoy herself.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:53 am

This guy... She didn't know if he was being overly gentle to the point of lacking common sense in regards to "the less, the better" or if he was being exaggeratedly flirtatious, but whatever is the true option, it was hella funny seeing him try. She did raise an eyebrow, not used to such straightforwardness. Nothing she couldn't manage, however, and without taking her smile away from her lips, she turned her body in his direction to keep the eye contact. Eye to eye is important in the flirting game for two, isn't it? "You're so sincere! I like it. Kind, gorgeous, bright teeth, lovely name... Go on, I'm aaaall ears for you now" Of course she wasn't taking this guy seriously for stance. At least he was gentle in his approach? That's a plus. That and she appreciated some compliments here and there, so if he came to her table just to provide her food for her ego, he would very well be welcome. Now, as for the chocolate topic...

"Oh, I didn't mean literal killing. I was talking about, you know, being harsh, angry and stuff like that. I can take a snack here and there, I just can't abuse eating it a lot. I'm a model, I've signed up not too long ago. You know, models have to take care of their appearance and body shape. If you ask me, anyone should pay attention to these matters, but I actually make a living out of it, I can't exactly complain if my manager is a bit strict. I signed up for the job, right? But between you and me, I might take a few for myself while he's not watching", she giggled like a mischievous child. It wouldn't do any harm to take a few bites, it's not like she'd gain extra pounds over it. Some people are just extremists like that, and Brittany would rather be a bit more carefree about her obligations. As she said it, her eyes were focused on something on his shoulder... Was it a doll? "Hm, what's that? On your shoulder, I mean"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 3:58 pm

The attendant noted her eye contact, and how she turned her body in his direction. These movements were a clear sign that she was enjoying the conversation and his presence. He was going to go on, till she spoke. He also saw her raise an eyebrow moments ago, and that meant she was thinking about something. The way she spoke told him that perhaps, a different approach would be required, if he wanted to be taken seriously. However, the way she egged him on, also seemed to indicate that she would welcome more compliments. He was at a bit of a crossroads, and a part of him wanted to be taken seriously rather than see as one to feed her ego.

The attendant smiled softly, "While I could go on till the stars fade from the sky about your beauty, but I don't want to give away all my compliments on the first encounter. Otherwise, I'd be recycling material and compliments, and they would be empty and hollow as you would have heard them all before." He said, before smiling softly at her, "Or maybe, I just like to be a bit of tease." He said, his smile getting a bit wider.

Oh so she was a model, well that made a lot of sense, she had the beauty and figure for it. "Oh, right of course!" He said chucking slightly as she went on eventually stating that she might take a few for herself. Well she would be getting one at the very least, from him, after all he could not let a model slip through his fingers so easily. "I think your manager has very little to be concerned about, you don't seem like the type of person who would over eat." He stated, before asking about what was on his shoulder.

"Oh this is my dearest sister, Abigail. I take her around just about everywhere I go." He said as if it wasn't even strange at all. Nothing about it was strange to him, where as everyone else would find it very odd. He kept a straight face, was he joking...or was he being serious. That was up for Brittany to determine.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Clever, she had to give him that. The way he escaped her attempt to put him on a tight spot was something to commend...although he resorted to a cheesy movement to do so. She still didn't take him seriously enough, but she couldn't deny he was an amusing companion to have around.

"Tsk, fiiine. It's okay because I like you, you're a funny guy!", she said. In the end, Alexander's attempts to sound seductive only made her chuckle a bit. Some girls could be bothered by this straightforward approach at a first meeting, but Brittany took it surprisingly well...thought that does not mean the interest was mutual. If anything, she was just giving him material to mock himself later and naughtily troll his attempts. Not because she was mean, but because it would bring her amusement. Speaking of amusement...the doll topic made her blink twice with a serious face before snickering as if she was doing the best to hold her laughter. He gotta be joking. Is it another attempt to sound sensitive so girls could fall for him easier if he showed to be a sensible man? Man, she found it hilarious!

"Riiiight. It's a pleasure to meet you, Abigail. I'm your brother's friend, Brittany!", she waved to the doll, almost not containing her giggles. Was this guy...crazy? "So, is your sister Paige, like, another doll as well? Just asking because, you know, you can't give chocolates to a doll...but between you and me, I'd accept it on her behalf!"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 am

He was a funny guy, well that wasn't his goal. He did not want to be the funny man, he wanted to be the sexy gentleman who she always had her eyes on. Well, this was a start at the very least, he could only go up from here. At least, they were talking, he was going to throw something out as a response, but chose instead to let it go. He turned his attention to how she addressed his dearest sister, and then asked him a question. He moved back to lean into his seat and relaxed a bit more, and the doll's arms waved back at her as if responding to what she said.

Now she likely thought he was crazy after all that, which is often a step in the wrong direction when it comes to romantic relationships. When she asked if Paige was a doll, the young man shook his head and chuckled. "I assure you that my dear sister Paige is no doll, I'm sure you will meet her in due time if you ever come to that room. Whenever you decide to visit us in that room." He said smirking a bit, wondering if she would recall where she had seen them now with that little hint. "Though I suppose it is only fair to say that you might be getting more chocolate than what you anticipated at first. After all, I did say that I was buying a few sweets for the women who happen to catch my eye~" He said, offering another flirt, but for now he rested his eyes upon her, curious if she knew what room he spoke of. He was practically inviting her to come visit him and his sister, even if she already had the eye to the room.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:39 am

"Oooh! Nice one! Are you a puppeteer?" Brittany was quite surprised when she saw the doll's arms moving on their own, ignoring the possible supernatural implications of it. However, the next moment, the girl find herself frowning a bit, a clear expression of disbelief. Or rather, not disbelief per se, but more like...confusion? And it's not about the whole real doll x real person topic, which she took as some kind of jesting remark or Alexander's attempt to try a different strategy in the flirting game. The source of her confusion lied elsewhere.

"Erm, excuse me? What room are you talking about?" She even ignored the flirting momentarily, not because of rudeness or disapproval; the whole "room" topic was honestly starting to creep her out. Was this Alexander one kind of stalker?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:00 am

When she asked if he was a puppeteer, he smiled at her, "A very basic one, I don't know much about it, but I'm trying to improve bit by bit." He was a man of many talents, and prided himself on those talents. The young man noted her confusion, and tilted his head very confused. Did she not know the room that he spoke of? Odd, many guests often wander in of their own accord, but she must have been a bit shy.

His eyes grew a bit serious, and he kept his voice low enough so only she could hear. "The Velvet Room, after all you are a dear guest to our room, and Master Igor has given you the key to enter whenever you please. I do hope you haven't forgotten our invitation so soon." The attendant said pulling back away from her, and then sitting back in his chair. He watched her carefully, perhaps now her memory she would remember everything. If not, then surely she would wander into the room on her own accord. He could not say much else, it would be up to her to remember, however he held onto the hope that his words would jog her memory and she would understand or recall what she had seen in her dream. Otherwise, well...he just sounded like a grade A weirdo and stalker. It could have been worse, he could have said that he knew where she lived....which he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 am

"The Velvet Room". As if by magic, as these words were spoken, Brittany's previously dubious expression turned into a face of cringe, and left how jaw progressively dropping in astonishment, until she gasped and her hands instantly covered her mouth. Brittany had talked about it earlier with Frogerio, about the "dream" she had, involving shackles, earning freedom, being a slave, wanting emancipation. That's it, she knew she had seen this man before even though she couldn't point her finger exactly on why, where or when! He was an Attendant! "Oh my Gosh! That's...you?? B-but..how did you find me?" As in, they had only seen her once in her dreams. Was it possible they are watching over her every step? Once she recovered from her initial shock, she looked around, checking if any other person was staring at the couple conversing and, luckily, the environment's activities seemed to be as normal as ever. "Can other people see you? I mean...you were in my dreams, and...now you're here..."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Alexander watched her mouth drop, as she was so surprised by this revelation. My goodness, he did not mean to frighten or surprise her so. He would have to keep this in mind, and try to....make surprises less surprising. Unless, it was a good surprise....did this qualify as a good surprise? He wasn't sure, but she seemed to be confused on how he found her, which made him tilt his head in surprise. What sort of question was that? Lady luck and fortune played a hand in that. Then she seemed to check around as if she was afraid that she was being watched, or something along those lines. Then she asked the most preposterous question if other people could see them, and he let out a hearty laugh.

"Now that is a funny joke, but do you not recall that I ordered chocolate? I am able to interact with others, I am not a figment of your imagination if that is what you seek to imply. I am not a mirage in the desert. I am corporeal, but that is perhaps the funniest reaction I've had in a face to face meeting." He said, before pausing to collect his thoughts after he snickered a bit at the thought of her reaction. "As for how I found you, that was pure chance my dear. I just happened to see you as I came into the bakery, so I decided that I would like to get to know one of the guests I might be offering my aid to in the near future. Is there something wrong with that?" He asked tilting his head to the side slightly. He could not imagine a scenario where what he has done would be impolite or inappropriate, though a part of him supposed that he should have introduced himself to the group when they first were given an invitation to the Velvet Room. Hmm....perhaps he should ask Master Igor for more time during introductions to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next