Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:28 pm

Oh...right. For a moment she had completely forgotten the fact Alexander had ordered some treats for his sister Paige (assuming said sister is indeed a human, or a human-looking entity, and not some other doll). Few things could actually make Brittany awkward, and this specific event happened to be one of them. "Oh no. Nothing wrong, it's just...", she bit her under lip, trying to come up with the right words to convey what she was feeling at the moment. "Hm...It's just I saw you and a few others there in the dream, but you know, I've read once the people you dream of are people you've met or seen at one point in your life and whose image got registered in the subconscious part of your brain, or something like that. Just like when you're on a bus and spot someone outside from the window, this memory gets registered in your brain and...I'm sounding too much like a weirdo, aren't I? This is just something I've read about science stuff. Like, I don't recall seeing any of you in my life, so it was possible. Oh, except the nose one! I'm totally sure I'd remember him if I had seen him!", she chuckled playfully for some time before it gradually faded into a smile. A contemplative smile towards Alexander. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away here. But now that I thought more about it...I guess it has just made you a dream coming true, right?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:16 pm

The attendant tilted his head to the side after hearing her explanation, and he chuckles a little bit. She was so cute when she was thinking, and it made him smile more than a bit. Master Igor was always remembered for his nose, it was his most defining feature....much to the master's regret. When asked if he made a dream come true his posture shifted as did the air about him into something that was far more pleased with himself.

"If you put it that way, then yes I have made a dream come true. I'd be more than happy to make more of your dreams come true, and assist you in various manners." He said offering her a smile, before asking another question. "But you have piqued my curiosity about this...science stuff that you were speaking of before. If you can explain the findings, I am more than a bit curious about it. It might shed some insight on my own dreams." The attendant said asking her to go on about the theory and idea that was hatched about dreams.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:24 pm

"Oh that? I've read it into a science magazine at a bookstore. They sell this kind of stuff there, and like, there's all kinds of magazines for all tastes. Some like science, some like occult stuff, some like comics... I was there just passing by, then I remember the cover caught my attention and I started checking the pages, reading the news. There was this info about how dreams work, and how the people we happen to dream are, like, actually people we've seen in real life at one moment or another, even if we don't remember them. We don't remember we saw them or met them, but there's, like, this part of our brain who does and keeps records on everything... So maybe if you dreamed of someone you don't know of, chances are you've met or seen them. Weird, right?", she ended it with a smile. It was...a bit of an unique experience to talk about this with someone she had just met, and oddly she felt too comfortable talking to Alexander, even if matter that could be classified as inappropriate for a first meeting. Not that she cared for such social conventions anyway. "It's fun talking about this with someone. Most of my school friends don't really care about this stuff and they think it's too nerdy."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 12:51 am

The attendant listened to his guests words as she spoke about how she came to discover what she knew about it. How very interesting, a part of the brain records all that we see and plays it to humans as part of a dream. It was as if the brain was trying to remind the person about what they had seen, perhaps some critical moment that they had yet to pick up on or realize. Humans were so interesting and the way their bodies worked were so extraordinary. It was fascinating to Alexander, or perhaps he was fascinated that someone could be so kind, confident, beautiful, and intelligent. She was the ideal package!

"Too nerdy? Hardly, I'm actually enjoying this conversation as it demonstrates your intelligence and I did not know this at all. Even though I have been around for quite a while, and interacted with several humans, you all never cease to impress me and teach me something new. I don't find this ability to be weird, rather I find it rather extraordinary and just another example of how marvelous humans are." Now she had piqued Alexander's curiosity and he just had to ask a question. "Tell me, do you have an interest in the sciences? You told me you were a model, but it seems to me that you enjoy learning about...psychology? Is that what the science of the human mind is called? Has there ever been an interest in pursing that line of work rather than modeling?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:03 pm

"Pursuing a psychology career? Hmmm...", she pondered a bit about it, the look on her face looking quite serious for a moment before addressing back to Alexander. "It's a profession that helps people, just my kind, so I could if I wanted to, but I also think I'd see so many things wrong and sad with people I'd end up sad myself. Brittany and bad mood just don't match at all!" If the profession itself wasn't something so related to past traumas and some potentially gruesome backgrounds, she could consider it for the possibility of providing assistance to others and help them overcome any hardships life presented to them. However...she had her reasons to not pursue it. Reasons she'd have brush off with a giggle. "Modelling is fine for me now. But if I were to pick something else, maybe being a kindergarten caretaker."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Watched her curiously as she seemed to ponder for a moment, he liked to see people think. He liked to watch people think and it made him learn even more about them. Furthermore, they always seemed to tell Alexander additional details that he would cling to and keep in mind for future visits. For example, Brittany had just told him that she liked helping people, but she doesn't want or have the patience to deal with individuals who have bad moods. "Yes, I can see how that would be frustrating to deal with, and you have to make time for people and their problems. There is no time for you to handle your own mess, and your gratification comes from helping others rather than a finished project. I can see how that would be hard to do every single day." He said appraising what he said for a moment before smiling at her.

"You would like to work with kids? How come? If you don't mind me asking, and if you have the time to answer." He would ask yet another question, he had many questions and he was very cruious about his new guests. Though he might ask a female and beautiful guest like Brittany far more questions than he would ask a male guest, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:32 pm

"Ah, it's easy! I love children!" To her, the reason behind choosing a career related to the education and raising of children was rather obvious to anyone who knew her to some extent. She had been living in an orphanage for so long, and being the oldest kid there enhanced her motherly (or sisterly) instincts towards the younger friends. "If we raise children positively with love and care, then we shall have less people in the future in a counselor's room, right?" To her, the logic was pretty simple. Happy children grow into happy adults, and happy adults don't need therapy. If they do, then they aren't really happy. "That and I also think a therapist or psychologist is paid just to do what any people can do for their friends: listen and offer support. I don't wanna be paid to do something I can do for free to help others. Isn't that unfair?"

Last edited by Brittie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:58 pm

"What you just said is true wisdom, not many others seem to understand that the fundamentals are the most important part of a human's life." The attendant said, "Those early years desperately need to be filled with love and care, pain and tragedy are too terrible for a child to have to experience." He did not speak from experience as....there was no experience for him to speak from really. He was born, given a duty, and here he was, but humans were a lot different. Perhaps that is why they intrigued him so.

When she spoke about how she could do something for free that other people require to be paid for. The attendant smiled softly, she reminded him of the kind heart that Yomi had. He frowned for a moment at the thought of their previous guest, but shook his head. "You are quite a wonderful person Brittany, if I do say so myself. You have such a kind heart, and I hope you will visit so I can see you develop through your journey." He hoped that it would not end like their previous one, but he could never know what her journey had in store for her. "I probably shouldn't keep you any longer should I? After all you have to meet someone do you not? But if you have time to spare, then I wouldn't mind spending more and learning more about you, if that is alright."
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:03 am

Brittany felt a bit...weird at the compliment. It's one thing when you're praised for your looks, she got quite used to that and her attitude in face of such praises as always positive and manageable. Compliments to her character, interest in her nature were, on the other hand, rarer than she would like them to be. Whether it was good or bad, she couldn't define in words right now; the feeling, however, remained there. "Hm, yeah, I do have someone to meet...I mean, that's if he, like, wants to meet me or something. It's gonna be a surprise, and chances are he doesn't really want to look at me right now, he's a rather difficult person to deal with. But let's keep that aside to not bring our mood down, right?" Besides, she was sort of...intrigued by the way this mysterious man spoke about the Velvet Room and his role. Sentences that seemed misplaced and out of context to her, likely due to her ignorance in regards to the Velvet Room. "What do you mean "my journey"? I mean...what journey?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:59 pm

When she dismissed the person who she was supposed to meet as a topic of conversation that she had no interest in discussing in order to make sure that the topic remained happy and cheerful. When asked what he meant about the journey, he grinned, bringing a finger to his lips..tapping them gently.
"Hmm, should I spill that? Or should I have you come visit my dear sister Paige and I in order to learn more?" He pondered aloud as his grin widened. It was a tempting idea if he was perfectly honest, he would rather have her come to the room to discuss more, and perhaps to acquire her measurements so he could make wonderful dresses for a beautiful woman.

"The journey of your development, my dear siblings and I are here to assist you and help you grown to reach your full potential as a person. We want to see you succeed in every way possible, and help you be all you can be as you live your life. Is that so surprising?" He asked tilting his head, was it strange to want someone to succeed in their life and become the best human being they could be and help them achieve their full potential. If so, then the city had truly taken a turn for the worst!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Journey of development...? Somehow, it sounded way creepier than she'd thought. While she had nothing to say at first, the girl blinked a few times, limiting her actions to speak an absent-minded "hum", worth of someone who did not know where exactly Alexander's coming from or what exactly he meant. "You know, that's a bit... Hum, no offense, but you know who you're sounding like? That character from the Dungeons and Dragons series. The old man, bald on the top of his head and with long hair by the sides of his head. Have you ever watched it, anyway? The series is so old... I mean, there must be a television in the Room you speak of, but anyway it's a show and there's this character named Dungeon Master who only appears eventually and speaks in enigma language. That's sort of how you're making me feel right now!" Him as the Dungeon Master was probably the smartest analogy she could come up with the whole day.The comparison made her laugh, as if she was making fun of Alexander, but she was also...amused. Perhaps he was just too kind of a person, as kind as to earn her admiration. "But that is not bad. Like, not many people like you around, but look on the bright side, that makes you special, right?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Alexander tilted his head to the side, the dungeon master? That seemed rather grim, and why was a master of dungeons speaking in such a strange ways? Were masters of dungeons not those that sought to torture and torment the captives till they gave out information. "I'm afraid that I don't follow what you're saying exactly? What is Dungeons and Dragons? Is it some sort of book series? Why is the Dungeon Master speaking in riddles, and why is he talking to the captives...are they not imprisoned in a dungeon to be tortured?" His nativity was rather adorable, but he had never heard of this...book? Yes, surely it was a book of some sort. As for T.V they did not have one in the velvet room, they used to have a piano...but no one knows where that went after the redecoration.

"I just have absolute faith in my dear guests, and in you. I believe fully that no matter what you will succeed, my dear sister Paige seems to think that I'm quite the cheerleader. Though...I do hope to be more useful than moral support." He said tapping his chin gently as if his mind drifted to all the ways he could be useful. He could be a romantic interest....well that was not being particularly useful....
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Okay, now Brittany just wanted to laugh at Alexander's confusion. He had totally the wrong idea, and while she couldn't blame him exactly for it, it was a good thing she knew some manners to not outwardly point out how his naivety could be hilariously entertaining. "No no no, Dungeons and Dragons is an old TV series about a bunch of real life teenagers who ended up in another world, having to complete some quests and solve some strives in order to return to the real world. Oh, there are villains as well! The Dungeon Master is an ally but you know the kind of ally who only helps so much without getting their hands dirty, leaving you to do all the task for yourself? Kinda like a teacher if you were once a student. Oh, have you ever gone to a school? Because teachers are just like that, like, totally! Some guys even say the school is a dungeon itself and they're prisoners, but nevermind that, all you need to know is it isn't a dungeon as you probably thought. It's more like a...hm....an alternate dimension!... Have I gone a bit carried away here?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:36 pm

The attendant followed the details carefully, oh so it was some sort of series that she had knowledge of where...evidently teenagers were dragged into this strange world where they had to return to the real world. The dungeon master was evidently some sort of guide who helps them, but makes them solve the problems they encounter on their own. This was interesting and not unlike his own help, but he was willing to get his hands dirty...so long as it did not violate the master's rules. It was an unfortunate restraint, but one he would have to abide by.

"Yes, I see...that makes a bit more sense, and to answer your question I have been to school, though it wasn't quite the same school you might have known. Namely, the punishments were quite a bit different, but I did attend school. It might not have been as prestigious, but it got the job done." He said, before adding, "Not at all, I honestly enjoy learning about what other people know and I am a bit curious as to why you know all about this series. It seems as though a beautiful model like yourself would not have an interest in such a show, or your boss would keep you so busy!"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:07 pm

"Huh? Why wouldn't I? It's actually funny. I mean, if you ever played the game, you can probably relate the characters from the show to the game class archetypes. Like the mage! Though in the series the mage of the party is just a clumsy nerdy guy and...alright, I could go on and on about it all day! As for my boss...", she shrugged, lips wearing a mischievous grin. "Our relationship is strictly professional. He doesn't dictate what I can or cannot enjoy in my free time. I'm not his slave, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)    A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning Stroll (Open to 2) (Morning, obviously)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next