Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) Empty
PostSubject: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Some time in the past, but not very far, like, a week or so at most...

The majority of the classes for the day had finished. And as they finished, a young Japanese boy walked from classroom to classroom with a question on his mind, taking a minutes worth of attention from a multitude of teachers before being told the same thing; that they didn't know. Yet eventually, after accidentally asking the same teacher twice, the boy named Tomomi got given a tip that was new; request a meeting with the head master, and ask him then.

Of course, Tomomi took this advice to heart, and acted upon it immediately, although as he made the request to the office, he thought of something else as well, and so decided he'd make the new thought his main reason for meeting, and would just bring up the little question during it.

So, Tomomi arranged the meeting, wishing to request a report on how he was doing, and just generally how his teachers felt he was doing through the courses and lessons.

Yet now, in the theoretical present...

Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) O56non

The bell for classes to end rang once more, and Tomomi left his class with renewed vigor. Slung over his left shoulder was his school jacket, white shirt and long sleeves appearing disheveled, and full of wrinkles. Over his right shoulder meanwhile was his school bag, packed with books, text books, pieces of paper, general notes, and essentially what one could consider an entire tree, or an environmental disaster of knowledge.

Walking over to the head master's office, Tomomi stood before the door, gathering his nerves in a single, drawn out breath. Preparing himself as best as possible, and trying in a futile effort to straighten his shirt out, Tomomi knocked on the door, speaking up in a respectful but timid tone. "Um, s-sir, it's Tomomi Jomyaku, f-for the meeting. I'm um... S-sorry if I'm early."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 1:18 am

The headmaster sat in his wooden table, doing the usual daily paperwork. Time seemed to fly by while focusing on his task, before he could realize it was time for one of his students. The knock on the door drew his attention away from his work and to the student.

"Come in." His eyes were set on the door, waiting for the student to open the door and enter the office. "Good afternoon, Tomomi. Please, have a seat." He'd let his black pen rest on the table while still focusing on the shy student.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 pm

As the voice came out to let him in, Tomomi gently pushed the door open, bowing his head respectfully to the man seated at the desk, before sitting down as instructed, back straight in a formal posture, and setting his bag down at his side so that it was not in the way. Then, after brushing his hair out of his face, he offered a somewhat nervous smile to the principal.

"Good afternoon sir. I, um, nice to properly meet you, and um, thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I um, I hope you've been having a good day? A-ah, um, sorry if that's rather unprofessional of me..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 12:51 pm

The man chuckled at a bit. He did prefer formality but he understood his students were teenagers and so would act casually on their day to day lives, in fact it was refreshing to hear a student wish him a good day.

"It has been a good day as any, Tomomi. I hope yours has been a good one as well." His back would recline, leaning on the chair. His hand rested still on his fancy and big table. "Though i suppose you haven't come here to ask me about my day. Have you?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 1:19 pm

At the principal replying that he has so far been having a good day, Tomomi smiled, evidently pleased at the idea before giving a quick nod. "I have thank you!"

Then, as Hughes reminded Tomomi that he was here for a reason, Tomomi quickly grew flustered for a moment, before nodding his head, recollecting himself. "Ah! R-right. Um, sorry about that. So, I um, I hope it's not inconvenient, but, I wanted to ask if I could see the reports on how I'm doing at my subjects? I'm not really sure if there are any subjects that I'm falling behind on more than others, so, it might help to know what I should focus on better, if that makes sense? And then, um, f-following that, I thought I could ask for advice on how to follow a job path, if that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 1:28 pm

The headmaster of Seven Stars quietly nodded, he would reach for a portable computer and open it. The screen would turn on reflecting on his glasses, he'd type and move the mouse for a couple minutes until he turned the laptop around to face the student. On the screen would be displayed Tomomi's current total grade on each subject.

"Here it is. If there are any mistakes on my part, do speak up."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Quietly, Tomomi waited for Hughes to finish, before looking at the screen and scanning it over, slowly to make sure he didn't misread. English studies... D. Mathematics... C. Science... A. Foreign Language Studies A+. Isla and History class... E. Biology... A. IT... C. Physical Education... C.

Scratching his head for a moment as he took it in, Tomomi nodded his head, before bowing lightly to the principal. "That seems right. Thank you very much sir. I guess I should probably focus on history, then English. Thank you very much for taking the time to show me that. So, um, I hope it isn't too assertive or, um, pressing to ask this, but um... D-do you happen to know any... No wait, that's not how to word it... Bah, sorry... Um... What do you think would be... No... Um... If someone wanted to try working towards veterinarian style jobs, um, what would be the best way? A-ah, um, I hope that was worded politely enough, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:40 pm

Robert Hughes would stay quiet, analyzing the boy's expression as he read his grades. He seemed like a good kid and like he had potential to do better.

"Focus your efforts on studying and don't be afraid to ask teachers for help. It might also be wise to study with classmates who are doing well in the subjects you wish to improve on." He paused, letting the shy student absorb the information before moving on to the next subject. The career beyond school, something a couple students didn't think about. "What i'm about to say goes to any career path, Tomomi. So keep that in mind. What you can do is seek people who work in the job you are interested in, they will be the best people to give you pointers, making some research on your own as well." That would require the boy to overcome his shyness. Which Hughes was willing to help with as well.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:45 pm

Tomomi listened studiously at Principle Hughes advice, eyes focusing on inconsequential details of the room like the desk, or the wall, as he tried his best to take in as much information from the man's brief talk. When he finished speaking, Tomomi thought to himself for a moment, placing a hand in front of his bottom lip as if he were surveying something - while seemingly focusing on a pen. There were probably a couple people he could try and compare notes with, and ask for help. Finding out how would be the tricky bit. Or, he could try ask people he already knew, even if they weren't good at the topic either. Regardless, he shook himself out of this thought process, returning to what was said about the career.

"Ah! Y-yeah, that's a good idea! A-although, I uh... I don't really know where any vets in the city are, or, even how to get in touch with them, or, um, w-what questions to ask, or... Um... S-sorry, never mind, that's uh, that's my problem, I'll um, I'll deal with that. Thank you very much sir." He meekly apologised at what he considered his own impoliteness, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 1:18 am

"The internet is your friend but i can aid with that one." Headmaster Hughes paused, fixing his glasses for a moment. "A job fair. It could help not only you but also other students who are unsure of their careers. Though failing that i could get in contact with some acquaintances of mine and passing down their contact to you." Robert's eyes settled on the student, waiting to see what he'd say.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:03 pm

At the headmaster continuing and informing him, Tomomi listened once more, leaning forward in his chair slightly, and adjusting his shoulder so that his jacket would not fall off. Still, once he'd finished, Tomomi tilted his head, evidently confused by something. "Um... Job... Fair... A-ah, um, I-I can look up what that means in my own time, but, um, how do I spell that? Because, I um, never heard of that before I'm afraid, sir."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 8:19 pm

"Job fair. Professionals of diverse areas come and gather to showcase their professions to aspiring students, it can help them start networking or get informed." He went to explain calmly and with a serene expression. Tomomi seemed like a good listener. "If that fails i'll see if i can aid in other ways. Is there anything else, Tomomi?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 11:59 am

At the explanation of what a job fair was, the boy made a light "ohhh" noise, before nodding. Then came the question of if Tomomi had more to say, to which the boy lightly shook his head. "Ah, no thank you sir. This was plenty, and I think I have enough to think on and work on unless there is something you would, um, like? Th-thank you very much r-regardless!" He declared, bowing his head once more. If there was nothing more, then Tomomi waited for any sign that he was allowed to stand before getting out of his seat, adjusting his shoulder jumper once more, and then picking up his bag.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 12:00 am

"I'm always glad to aid one of my students, Tomomi." He'd offer the student a gentle smile, satisfied that he had aided the shy boy in some way. The headmaster wished his students well and sometimes they required guidance of the more experienced. There was a brief moment where he waited for the student to say something but then it clicked on his head what was going on. "Uhm... Seeing as there's nothing else, you are allowed to return to your tasks."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:20 am

Bowing his head once more, Tomomi made his way to the door. "Thank you very much again sir. Have a nice rest of the day." The boy added with a smile, before opening the door somewhat clumsily; juggling his shoulder jacket and his weighted bag in an awkward manner, before carefully- or as close as he could- closing the door behind him, and preparing to head off to go look into that job fair thing.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)   Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Requisitioned Request for a Report and Advice (Hughes SL - Afternoon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next