Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]

Go down 
+2
Azami
Space Overlord Bfroger6
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 Tokyo_Fight_4

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 28bb7v5

PvS Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Ukano Mitama (Left), Level 8:

Ukano Mitama (Right), Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 4:43 pm

"M-my f-frog legsssssssssssss-"

Damage Taken:

The Amphibian Prince:

Queen Bee (Tension; 1/3 hits):

Mouthful:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Oh my gosh, Prince? How dare you?!

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 CPWlk1c

Time to douse your flame!

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 FWGEVME

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 FWGEVME

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 8:24 pm

The Amphibian Prince:

Mouthful:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 FowrwEP

Exp Gained:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 pm

The fire, oh the fire. The smell of his fried metaphysical soul flesh of the mind and the pain only a frog could feel when its cut-off legs were slowly readied for consumption on some cruel biped's pan. He stayed down during the fight. After all, how could he get up when he was so defeated by this single puny attack by some nobody demon? A vague recollection of PGB handling the two demons on her own pulsated in his mind as he pushed himself shakily back up after the coast was clear.

"G-good job, PGB." He gave her a thumbs up, his smiling face clearly a grimace of pain and discomfort. "Let me just, uhh...heal us up real quick before we move on."

Meanwhile, Mouthful threw one medicine at Frog as well.

The Amphibian Prince:

Mouthful:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:58 pm

She had to admit, that little blaze humanoid was tough. Tougher than she expected it to be for such a weird-looking demon. Perhaps this was the strength of the moonlight Queen Bee warned them about. Brittany had underestimated them and it almost costed her safety in battle, as well as Frogerio's. “Awwww...ouch, that hurt...”, she said, sitting on the ground with one hand on her head. In the fall after a strong blow from the fiery being, she had accidentally hit it on the ground, causing some discomfort and pain, but not enough to incapacitate her, gladly. Still, that was the last of her concerns. A quick, scared glance to the side and she stopped an equally worn out Frogerio trying to stand up on his own as well.

Prince?! Oh my gosh, how did I let this happen?!”, quickly standing up in a jolt, she ran to his aid, offering a leading shoulder in case he wanted to lean on her to get up himself. “How are you holding up?? You alright?? You aren't hurt, are you?? I'm so sorry... I could have taken them down, but I dunno, my attacks weren't connecting this time and I really tried! I'm not even sure, I guess I let it go over my head with all the hero stuff, the bravado and... you know, the bee puns, the easy battles... I let my guard down too, I should have been more careful and look after you... I'm glad you aren't that bad, like, you could stand fine but I... urgh...

She was clearly down and words felt like a tongue-twister, embracing him in a sudden move where silence was probably the best option to convey what rationality can't. The Guardian had promised she'd always protect her Prince over any circumstances and she failed with her task, a sensation of incompetence not even the soothing aura from Frogerio's persona could soothe. It wouldn't be long before she released him in a hushed pace, searching for something in the pocket of her pompous terrorist outfit. A specific supply she was told to replenish your disposition to fight and keep going. “Here... I dunno, never used this, but I think we all need a bit of rest after this one, right? Kinda broke a sweat here...”, she smiled weakly. Perhaps it would alleviate the feeling of shame the near defeat brought to her chest. Perhaps...

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:52 pm

The Prince had to take PGB's up as she offered him to lean on her. He wouldn't have been able to keep himself standing otherwise, and, as embarrassing as it was that he, as the leader, failed this hard, he was grateful to her from the depths of his heart for her support. She spoke of her own incompetence and the fact she let this all happen, but in reality Frog felt the same way as well. She was the one who promised she'd always protect him, but he was the one who never wanted her to put herself in harm's way for him, and for that he had to be competent and logical, and not let a couple early easy fights cloud his perception of danger. He failed just as much as she failed, that much was certain without a second thought. But he was less willing to openly admit it, as the words felt awkward welling up inside of him.

He wanted to tell her he thought she was wrong, but... was telling her she was wrong gonna better the situation at all? In a relative setting, neither of them were wrong. And both of them were wrong at the same time. It only depended on the viewpoint. She viewed herself and he viewed himself. Would she be willing to place the blame in the middle ground or would Frog only make her feel even more uncertain by shouldering a portion of the blame on himself with his words? After all, he assumed she wouldn't want him to feel bad about this, just as much as he wouldn't want her to feel bad. And by painting himself as feeling bad for being the one in the wrong, he'd only make her feel even worse. So he put the outward facade of the Amphibian Prince on the surface and decided to endure this need.

"PGB, don't worry, we're only smarter for this one mess-up, are we not~?" He said with a smile, as Gen'ei showered them once again in a healing aura. "Thank you, truly. You did well to dig us out of this one." He added, nodding, as he slowly let go of her to test if his legs would hold his weight now. And they did. The shower of energy rejuvenated him for the night and he felt readier than ever to go face the Wannabee.

"PGB, Mouthful, Bee, we're gonna go face the imposter now." He said as the card in his hand shifted to the one of Temperance. "She better be ready for a tough fight. We won't be letting her escape after sullying your name, Bee."

He led the party around the corner and towards their target. Once near the target, he'd stop, posing theatrically with his twin boomerangs at the ready. "You, the Wannabee. We're here with the real deal to take you down and put an end to all of these b-rate puns!"

The Amphibian Prince:

Mouthful:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:15 pm

If they weren’t in the middle of a mission, Brittany would have thrown herself on Frogerio and shower him with honeyed demonstrations of affection. But they were, and knowing any exposure of distraction could be lethal, therefore she simply nodded as her efforts were reckoned by her boyfriend. Without much to add as they prepared for the upcoming battle, she nodded, bringing back her magical wand. “Alright! I’m ready whenever you are!

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:05 am

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 4zgBM1f

As the bees lead them to their destination, the team would find a lone girl in the midst of of demons. She seemed to have wings very similar to what the original Queen Bee had and generally dressed similarly. But it was the pinkish shade of her hair that was the starkest difference from Claire. This impostor was obviously surrounded and was putting up a relatively good fight. But, it was obvious that the girl was faltering from the sheer numbers and ferocity the demons were displaying under this special night. Though as occupied as the girl and the demon horde were in their clash, every head in the scene turned their attention to Frog's flamboyant entrance.

"W-what?! Who the hell you calling a wannabe--Oh." The flash of indignation flashed through her face only for a short half-second as her eyes laid on the true Queen Bee's figure. She seemed to have lost her tongue with the lack of any words escaping her lips. Even as she tried to struggle with some words, the girl managed to rebuff her shock and reclaim composure while metaphorically puffing her chest. "N-no! That's an impostor! I'm the real Queen Bee! With actual bee wings, not like some yellow triangle rip-offs! Who the hell are you?"

"Big words for a damn brat who couldn't even handle a group like this on their own. Triangle rip-offs? I bet you can't even fly with yours." She shot back almost hotly while testily tapping the back of her blade against her shoulder. The intensity of her glare was getting stronger by the minute. Absent was her earlier happy-go-lucky demeanor as her hand tightened even more on her weapon's grip.

"TOLD YOU. SHE FAKE. OWE MONEY." A demon muttered from their group. A smart rap of a knuckle on the head shut one up followed with an annoyed hiss. Even in the midst of their excited state, some of the demons seemed at least a bit interested of this exchange. However, the rest renewed their assault. Though one of the demons relayed to the party, they seemed coherent enough to converse despite the moon. "'Dis got nuddin' to do with ya. She been messing wi'd our monthly community moot over prah'perdy dami'j. She messin' wi'd ya' repu'da'shun. We handle. Go on ya' own and we leave ya."

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 315mwt2

"The way I see it, we don't owe her a thing. Let her eat cake. So, what's it going to be?"

QAS Phase Initiated

>Let The Demons Kill Her

>Intervene In The Fight

Last edited by Philodai on Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:07 pm

The scene that unfolded was definitely not something the Prince was expecting. The Wannabee was actually already cornered by some demons threatening to kill her. This caught him way off guard, since he was expecting some fight with the faker, but as it stood, the only fight here was between her and the demons, with their only option being to either intervene or stand idle while they rip her apart. Or something.

The image of Invidia's body beint thrown to the demons re-emerged slowly in his mind, despite his best efforts to keep it down. He didn't want this girl to become demon food, not the slightest bit, not with their responsibility on the line here. The problem was the fact that Bee was just nonschalantly shrugging off the situation, telling them to leave the fake to die. Wasn't she excited to fight her? Why would she let such an opportunity slip through her fingers now? But that was only the beginning. Like, if they pissed Bee off, then they'd probably be pissing Skelly boy off as well, which wasn't a good thing, that much was crystal clear from day one. So the options were to either leave the Wannabee to die and be on their merry way, or to rescue here, but risk invoking Skelly and Bee's wrath.

Unless, of course, he could get Bee to agree with them.

"Hey Bee." The Prince kept his voice in perfect check, a slight mischievously annoyed note escaping his lips. He said it to it sounded like he was displeased with the situation at hand, but not shocked by it. In other words, he made himself out to look as if he would be fine with the Wannabee dying. Inside he was burning up, all of his focus going into the act. He prayed he would not tremble. "Why not rescue her, aye? Wouldn't you say this whole situation is a wee bit...anti-climactic? We all want her out of the picture, sure, but my problem is I don't want the night to end on such a boring note. Come on, you seemed so hyped up about beating her ass down, kekekeek! Would you really be fine leaving some nobody demons do that in your place? No that just wouldn't do for me. You got me all hyped up too. So let's beat the demons, you watch that she doesn't buzz off while we're doing that, and then WE'll be the ones to have a little...chat with her." He grinned, his fangs glistening in the full moon. To Bee, he'd look playful, but in that slightly disturbing way. To Brit as well, but he'd talk to her later about it. "Kekekeke...see that, Wannabee?" He added, turning to face the beeta bitch and the demons. "And you, demons. This is what happens when you mess with the wrong people. Now. Let's all enjoy this fight."

>Intervene In The Fight
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 315mwt2

"Hell, on second thought you might be right. It would be pretty lame if I couldn't let loose a few hands on this wannabe."

The Psyche-Terrorist seemed to have taken the bait as she began to grin almost eagerly at the prospect. Sure enough, she was willing to have the impostor to suffer from the consequences of taking years of hard work and effort for her own. But this? This was better. And besides, these newbies did need some work done anyway if they're to become a tough enough gang to continue lashing back at the Government.

"Makes no difference to me! I'll take on all of you! And maybe we'll see who's the real one!" The impostor spat at Frog and Queen Bee. Her eyes began to flash angrily at the growing opposition, but at the same time it was easier to see the anxiety beginning to set in. The demons, however, didn't seem to mind at all. "Mo'e food. Mo'e to da' slau'dagh. D'is gun' be a feast!"

----------------------

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 OEO8P4c

PvS Three-Way Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Three-Way Battle Rules:

Demon Horde, Level 12:

Queen Bee?, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]   Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wannabee [Team Skelter mission Dash]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next