Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 6:32 pm

He could feel his eyelids drooping, and he refused to let them. He didn't know of the doubts Tomomi was having - and in fact, wouldn't have even guessed - but right now, he was talking to him. To his best friend. That was far more important than sleep right now, no matter how much the need clawed and grasped at his consciousness. A little longer probably wouldn't hurt.
...or rather, it would, but not in any way that really mattered.

Cecil: Generally I wouldn't feel comfortable telling you I'm pretty sure I'd pass out halfway to your place, no.
Cecil: Last thing you need is more of my shit to worry about.

He sighs, and shifts in place to try and wake up a little.

Cecil: I'll be fine to do this a little longer, anyway. Don't worry about brands - feel free to get whatever.

He pauses.

Cecil: Do you have any idea what I've been doing before now? What I've been up to today?
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 7:16 pm

At the last message, Tomomi was... Very confused. In fact, beyond clueless. Did Tomomi know? Was that... A stressed, sarcastic question, Cecil trying to emphasise his exhaustion, and perhaps how much Tomomi was causing him problems? Or did Cecil think Tomomi was spying on him? Those were the only two meanings Tomomi could interpret from that, and as he sat back down trying to think of what to say, minutes passed by. Tomomi really had no idea what to reply to that, the message feeding the doubts in his mind. Then finally, Tomomi typed out a reply.

Tomomi: um. im sorry. i dont know
Tomomi: im guessing studying or exercice if your so tired but never mind
Tomomi: you go get some sleep, if you think you could pass out just walking then i dont want to hold you up any longer
Tomomi: my phone will be on if you need anything though
Tomomi: see you
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 7:31 pm

He shouldn't have asked that. He shouldn't have asked that, he shouldn't have asked that, he shouldn't have asked that...
He could feel every minute that passed, the seconds that ticked by, the long stretch that came from such a stupid thing to say.
He was probably freaking out. That was dumb. That was so dumb.

As Tomomi's first message came in, he found a flurry of Cecil's pouring in simultaneously.

Cecil: Ignore that
Cecil: Dumb question
Cecil: Stupid question to ask
Cecil: There's no way you would know
Cecil: Probably no way anyone would
Cecil: Just me forgetting things
Cecil: Should have checked my texts and stuff if I wanted to know if I'd been in contact with you
Cecil: Or someone else really
Cecil: Not that you'd know if I'd talked to someone else today either
Cecil: That'd be dumb
Cecil: You're not them
Cecil: You're not me either but since I don't know that doesn't really mean much either
Cecil: Just ignore that
Cecil: Me being an idiot
Cecil: Probably, uh...
Cecil: Ok fuck if I have any idea what I was doing the past few hours but it was dumb to ask you
Cecil: Just don't worry about it
Cecil: It's a one-off
Cecil: Won't happen again
Cecil: Hasn't happened before either
Cecil: I think
Cecil: Uh
Cecil: Look it doesn't matter
Cecil: Nothing wrong
Cecil: I'm fine
Cecil: Nothing bothering me
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Before Tomomi could even finish sending the rest of his messages, his phone received a barrage of messages, faster than he could read them. He could get the jist of it though. Tomomi's response had stressed Cecil out, in one way or another. That... Wasn't good. Guilt and regret was all Tomomi could feel at this, alongside worry. Cecil was fine? No. Tomomi knew his best friend well enough to know that wasn't true. Was it still the stress of over working himself? Or was it something else that was exhausting him so much?

The fact that Tomomi knew so little of how Cecil was right at this moment filled Tomomi with a sense of insecurity. That maybe he didn't know the person most important to him as much as he thought. That maybe he was vain to think they were so inseparably close. Doubts.

Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts. Doubts.

Tomomi: ok. ill believe youre ok so if you need me just message me ok?
Tomomi: ill let you rest up now since you sound exhausted
Tomomi: well not sound but you know what i mean
Tomomi: stay safe cecil and see you later
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Cecil: ...see you later.

Setting his phone down, Cecil finally shuts his eyes and consigns himself to the fact that there was nothing he could do here.

The rest his body demanded was agonisingly late to come.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 pm

As he read the final message, Tomomi flipped his phone shut and put it away in his pocket, before sinking down and slumping against the wall to cry, before deciding that it was... Unfair on Cecil to cry over this. A few minutes of crying. That was all he'd give himself.

Then he'd load up his computer and look up pictures of kittens.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 1:41 pm

When the rain comes everyone is affected. No one is spared from the torrent and squall. While some may falter and others press on we may all feel the cold and misery seep into our bones. There are those that have the resolved to move ever forward, dauntless in the face of their Journey. But still more that stop and wait for a never-ending rain to pass, to choose the easier travel when that may never come.

The Bond stagnates...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)   Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey it's another hang out! (Tomomi / Cecil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2