Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]   A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 am

Food! Yes, finally, the actual reason Shiina was supposedly invited here to do. Well, granted she knew and understood that it was more of a front to handle more serious issues and all, but...

Shiina was still really hungry, okay?

In preparation for this dinner, she had had an early lunch and a very light meal in the afternoon just so she could honor the tried and true tradition of accepting every refill your guest offers. All of them. Seconds, thirds, fourths, she had to make some room to at least reach that level of dedication to this dinner, it'd be disrespectful to refuse a meal prepared specifically for her tonight!

...that said, she was still curious about something.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_satou_kibi__c631125454963e3c72c5e1d64a37451d

//"Ah, Your Majesty, I am actually curious about something, if I may ask..."//

The Wild Card figured that the pause between switching meals was as good a time as any to speak up.

//"Serenity-sama mentioned that you have some history in Japan, yes? I'm actually wondering about your time in there. So to speak, you could say I'm curious about your past, if you would at all be willing to share."// It was a very miscellaneous question, but otherwise Shiina was plenty satisfied about the information she had gotten so far. Regardless of whether she got an answer or not, or what the answer was if she did, the Tsurinai would listen intently then nod gratefully with a brief 'thank you'. That would be her only question tonight...

...mostly because she was busy trying to decide how to best eat the mountain of flavors in front of her. The combinations you could do with all this sushi were nigh-endless..! Though, of course, she still attempted to engage the Lamecias in as polite and friendly conversation as she could.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]   A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:32 am

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 2hr1j4g

Isla glanced to the Wild Card. Even with all this food spread across the table, she hadn't taken a bite. Infact it appeared she only watched the young woman and her children eat. Perhaps she lacked an appetite? ...And now question? Normally the Queen would have answered, but the time for questions were over. The young woman had missed her chance just seconds ago before the spread.

"An answer I'll perhaps give when we meet again, young Tsurinai."
The Queen smiled as she rose from her seat. Her black gown danced upon her frame, almost as if alive and with a mind of its own. "I tire from the night. It was a pleasure to meet you properly. And for my children, I wish you all the best of luck for endeavors to come. If you require room and board, you may stay the night, Cadet."

The woman walked from the table with a gentle step while speaking with a soft, albeit drained tone. It almost appeared she were gliding upon the floor as she made her exit towards the large wooden doors. As the Queen left the room, a hand raised to her head as she slouched slightly. The woman appeared to have a headache, or something similar. Regardless, this did not stop her from vanishing from sight, and ascending back to the darkness of her quarters.

..There was silence until the sound of her doors closing rang throughout the room..

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nz67i4LxYk1rku3fs_500

"Well I think that went pretty well! Mother was alot more talkative tonight than she has been in months, don't you think, you two?" The Princess spoke in an excited tone to break the silence of the room. Her keen eyes moved from her Brother and then to her young Sister. Where he seemed indifferent, Lisa was obviously upset. Serenity lost her smile and instead found herself a frown as she went to address her younger sister. However, before she could say a word, Lisa would raise from her chair and grasp her plate.

"I'll be eating the rest in my room." Her words were short as she turned and immediately left the room without looking back. Julius didn't say a word as he partook in the tasting of some fatty tuna. He would wait for his younger sister to have left the room and stomped her way upstairs before wiping his lips and focusing on the two women across the table from him. Serenity wanted to give chase to Lisa, but she could tell from Julius' eyes that he had something important to discuss with the both of them.

"I apologize for interrupting the meal, but may I speak with you two for a moment? Recently, thanks to the excellent work from the cadets, we were able to capture one of the fiends that have been running through this city in clown-like garments. I went to meet with the Terrorist in his cell to gather more information about these recent attacks in our strongholds." The crown Prince spoke with a low tone as his piercing gaze fell upon Shiina. "You shared with me some personal information, and thus I will do the same for you. I will tell you what that man shared with me when I went to question him. I did not want to say anything around Mother.. nor Lisa, for obvious reasons. If she knew anything about this, she'd charge off without half a thought, looking to bring those to justice and only become a causality. Though I am hard on her, I do love my siblings. I won't willingly send her into the devil's nest ill prepared."

"What are you saying, Julius? What is this about? Those guys are crazy, what useful information could you possibly get from a psycho? You'd be better off letting me try to pull the information from them." Serenity leaned forward upon the table and propped herself up with her right hand. Her eyes shifted to look towards Shiina, and she gave a thin smile. "Keeping secrets from the rest of the cadets? What a shame, I wish you would have told me first. But it makes sense. Though if you'll be having an internship with me, you better be including me in these secrets from now on, Shiina." The Princess nudged the Cadet with a slight giggle before looking back towards her brother. "Though I don't agree with keeping this from Lisa, I understand why you would. But I think she charges off like that because you're not giving her what she needs to grow. But.. that's a conversation for another time, hmm?"

She wanted to avoid a sibling debate at this time. Their viewpoints over Lisa differed but there was one thing that they shared and it was that they treated her like a child. They never would admit, but Lisa knew her older siblings thought of her as a child and not capable of making her own decisions thoughtfully. And maybe they were right. Every decision she had made had put herself, or the team in danger. But she believed nothing ventured, nothing gained. If she continued to put herself on the line, then her Mother would be forced to acknowledge her. And this was why Julius chose not to share this information with her.

"Our friend behind bars shared something with me. His first encounter with the woman that caused all the madness. Her ghost continues to haunt us, and this time in the shape of those by the name of J E S T." Julius folded his fingers together as he leaned upon the table.

Closing his eyes, he'd begin to relive that conversation and share its contents with his sister, and the Cadet he had garnered trust for.. The story of an average man that had lost himself to just one bad day and a fateful encounter...

------------

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 477ea7i

"I was only beginning my career all those years ago before that wonderful miracle happened. I was young. I was innocent. But worst of all, I was desperate. Day after day and month after month, I thirsted for inspiration. Yet, the Muses I relied on refused to work through me. I began to forget why I even bothered myself with this career. I was at the barest thread of my sanity with incessant deadlines demanding performance and having to bow my head down to studio directors and management with all their whimsical arrogant ways. All it took was one moment to finally threaten to snap it. That was when I met her..."

----------------------

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 RV0h5mU

His nose twitched from the smell of copper on that night.

Red, the largest amount of red he ever saw up til that day. It stretched like a growing blanket across the concrete and spilled down to the drain. In the center, there was a body spread like an eagle. It didn't move, save for the moments when dainty fingers effortlessly scraped through the flesh. He foolishly had that momentary desire to run. A temporary moment for flight. But what stopped him was noticing someone was sitting on that corpse. That there was a girl...

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 7glfjYg

She had the most bewitching smile on her face. There was something wrong... so much wrong. Yet, he couldn't help, but watch as she kept digging into the flesh and relishing the stickiness of blood. It was almost as if she were admiring each shape and function of bone, sinew, and organ. There was a visceral joy and enjoyment in the taboo act. Yet, there was a kind of innocence in it, like that of a child in a sandbox understanding for the first time of their new environment. His heart stopped and breath froze when her shark-like eyes drifted lazily at his direction. She stopped to smirk before finally rising from the corpse to walk towards the singer.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Xya3aIL

No words could even escape him, the singer who once relied on them for his craft. None could even describe the very moment he was in, not even for a song. He couldn't even tell whether the fear or the fascination were winning him over as the girl tilted her head to the side still observing him. But for what, Cela would never know. When his eyes flitted over to the mangled corpse behind the girl, the possibilities in this very moment were discouraging... and even bizarre.

She followed his vision and nodded her head towards the corpse's direction. A somber, yet dreamy look on her face was apparent to him as she continued to regard the motionless body. "Oh... him? He was such a dear. The sweet release he so desired when he finally made that important step. He despaired his lot in life, wishing an escape from it all. Tired of the suffocating boundaries of this horrendously normal and cruel world. I only gave him what he wanted, after revealing to him the truth of his fate. Cried he did, but he laughed quite happily... satisfied with his deserved end. And what of you? Do you find your purpose just as meaningless as he did his?"

"N-no... No." Cela stuttered back at her. Though his heart maybe terrified, there was a kind of nerve that was touched on. Something deep inside he held so dear and with a grudge. Yet, there was something creating a deeper pit in his stomach. That there was something for him here, almost as if anticipating something dangerous.

Her head tilted to the side in interest. "Oh? You don't seem quite sure of yourself. He he... It's okay, I can help show you the way. Say, what's your name? What do you do for a living?"

"S-singer.... Cela." Cela replied deliberately and breathlessly.

He felt his skin begin to pale and prickle when her smile grew deeper and when she touched his forehead with a bloody finger. "Well then, Cela. Why don't you use me as your source for inspiration? I can be your Goddess, your Muse, your Rei. Make a song, one based on me, won't you?"

He immediately yelped back in shock and fell onto his back. A mark of red was on his very forehead from the blood staining her fingers. What exactly did she do to him? Before he can even ask those words, the girl began to walk away, back to the body and began dragging it with her by the ankle. The blonde gave one last smirk towards as she disappeared deeper into the alleyway, leaving behind streaks of crimson against the asphalt. As she was absent in his sight and with the giggling gone, poor Cela was already running for dear life...

----------------------

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Ikm0pfQ

It was funny how it all ended up.

He wanted to forget that night. But the words kept repeating in his mind day in and day out. It weighed on him like an anchor and bound against him tightly like barbed wire. The singer would never again complain of the mundane in his life was. Never to complain when he saw such a horrific fate... Or so he thought, until he found himself ripping through pages and pages of washouts and disappointment. Something was driving him. He wrote down the words, the stanzas, the lyrics, and the rhythm. They leaked out of him more than before, promising a successful venture. Sweat, blood, and tears poured themselves onto each white page. Something about himself began to change as he spent countless sleepless nights on the project.

A day passed...

A week passed...

Now several months passed...

Cela crumbled slowly. Not gently. His fixation was less than stellar. It became his obsession. He didn't know why, but that smile and the blood on her hands, there was a kind of macabre beauty. It was something he realized was only he could truly understand. The more he wrote and threw away, the more Cela began to realize what she gave him. It scared him as he grew deeper and deeper into the obsession and the depravity she promised. But he needed to finish this, his magnum opus, to see her one more time.

When he did, the singer was certain his effort would be fruitful. This was going to be a success, but he needed her opinion.

----------------------

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 FKGe0KH

Was all she said when he finally shared the contents of his hard work on the next fateful day. Like a ghost, she appeared in his apartment, how she got here and how she earned that information wasn't important. Her casual rejection of the culmination of his dedication cannot be taken so lightly. Something boiled inside him for the first time in a long time as he shook after standing there dumbfounded. His vision was turning red at the mere sight of her sardonically chuckling at his effort. The precious effort culminating the sacrifice of countless months and countless opportunities in the business turned down for just her. All this time isolating himself just for this?

"What do you mean that's all...?" He asked quietly. His voice was deadly quiet with the promise of venom laced in each word.

She replied in her usual smug smirk, gauging his reaction. "I expected much, much more. Something grand. And yet, this paltry excuse of a litany is all you can muster? I suppose disappointments will remain disappointments, huh? I expected too much of you."

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 J6QTtD2

The girl suddenly felt fingers grasping around her throat as she was pushed against the wall. As much as she was in such a dangerous situation, her smirk grew deeper at seeing the heinous, infuriated, and desperate look on the singer's face. The look of murder was on his expression, something had finally snapped for him. How dare she. How dare this sow throw all of that hard work away? He wanted to squeeze the life out of her, deny her voice as she dared denied him.

But she merely looked on with devilish glee as he kept trying to strangle her. Try as he may, she risked dying if it continued. Yet, she didn't bother to kick her legs or struggle away from his grasp. Cela would soon find himself bewildered as she was still able to derisively and merrily laugh at his face.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 HSP7E1t

"You call this strangling? The actual cheeky thought that you can even try to kill me!
Ha ha ha! Are you trying to make me laugh to death? Is that it? How pathetic!"

She continued to laugh and giggle derisively at his measly attempt. It would only spur him even further to grip even tighter, until there was something that broke. Something about her laughter was so infectious... that he began to chuckle, then laugh. He didn't quite know at first why when he should be seething in rage. But Cela was beginning to understand. He kept guffawing as if he finally understood a joke. She grasped both of his hands and forced him off her. But it wasn't necessarily difficult as he was still laughing once from disbelief and in uncontrollable gales. The girl simply patted off the dust from her skirt as if nothing had happened. She gave one last glance towards the singer, but she didn't need any more words. The shock that once was on his face transformed into tears. And from tears, came laughter. The halls filled with the endless guffaw escaping his maw.

He curled down to the ground, as if bowing his head towards her. He tried to contain the madness that exploded from within, but nothing could stop the floodgates. When that seal was broken, you couldn't even fix it anymore. The last strands of his sanity had snapped. The unfairness of this reality was absolutely comical. What was even the point of it all? He tried so hard, but no matter what, it all just fell flat into a pile of unrequited goals and broken dreams. Perhaps, that was the lesson the girl wanted to teach. That was the joke.

Cela kept laughing, the mania was finally setting in. It came out in ad nauseam as his sides began to tire, but he'd continue laughing. Before he knew it, night fall came and she was gone like a ghost, like a dream. But the singer knew it wasn't as the electric recorder he shared was still flat on the ground blinking its light after it went silent from finishing its composition. It was a tumultuous moment of birth, of enlightenment. Violent and painful, that it was, it was only an inevitability.

The shackles that tied him down so fell at his feet at the prompting of a teacher. And now that they were loose, he was finally free, to laugh and to thrive. From here on forth, the world was his stage and he had to give all of his thanks to his beloved Mother...

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 9BlBXtI

"Heh."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]   A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 2:39 am

Shiina was of course somewhat disappointed that she didn't get an answer, but didn't really make a big deal out of it. Though... keeping with the theme, the Queen was incredibly creepy throughout the thing again. Weird, too weird. Dangerous, too dangerous... While any normal person would likely correlate the headache-looking affliction with just dizziness from not having eaten, the fact that there had been something suspicious going on for the entire night led Shiina to believe something else. Theories, only theories for now. It didn't keep the Wild Card from narrowing her eyes at her as she left the room, though.

//"...やべい."// The Tsurinai muttered under her breath when the Queen had left the room. Due to her being unsettled, Shiina didn't really share in Serenity's enthusiasm, very much like the other siblings... though she didn't quite understand what had happened with Lisa. She could make a few guesses, naturally, but her leaving left a bit of doubt in the Wild Card's mind. The Queen did end up focusing on her a bit too much, and from what she understood it was rare for the woman to show a lot of love to her children. Lisa could at least take pride in having been chosen by her, but now that the proposition had been made to someone else, then... Naturally this wondering left Shiina absentminded for a while, until she finally snapped back in when Julius' gaze landed on her. //"A-ah, yes, I appreciate that, Your Highness..."//

It was pretty clear Shiina's mind was elsewhere for a while, and it only showed more on her face when Serenity spoke of hiding these things from Lisa. It... didn't feel right to her. None of it did. She had been lucky enough to gain this special power, sure, but she had probably made as many mistakes as Lisa at this point, right?

//"...hrm."// The Wild Card decided to keep these feelings to herself for now, and simply nodded weakly as Julius began. For the next... however many minutes it took, Shiina would be listening intently... well, kinda intently at least. Partway through she actually started getting a little bored.

And it only became worse as Julius started going into detail about Cela's life story.

It started off interesting with the murder scene and all, but did he really have to go into that much detail..?

Oh jeez, now he's totally going full storyteller mode. Oh God.

This was certainly a very interesting bit of information as it allowed Shiina to gain a bit more insight into T's motivation and overall history, but she honestly still felt a little awkward anyway. Oh, it wasn't ending yet, was it? Oh no.

After it was done, Shiina just sat there, staring at Julius with a completely neutral expression. She swallowed in dry while keeping eye contact, then broke said eye contact to look away while rubbing her arm. A deep breath with pursed lips, then a tongue click. A little cough, followed by another swallow as she directed her gaze back at Julius. She must have been silent for a good minute or so afterwards.

//"...th-that was certainly interesting, Your Highness."// Did she, uh. Did she really need to know everything about Cela? Though Shiina was always relatively interested in understanding how other people ticked, her curiosity kinda stopped at people she knew she would never really need to befriend. //"I, um. I suppose it's worrisome if the other Wild Card has these powers. Not that we... really needed more reason to apprehend him. Right."// She swallowed dryly again.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 1zlxhlg

//"I'm... I'm sorry, sir, but I'm a little worried about Lisa. I'm not sure I can fully process these events at the moment..."//
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]   A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:05 pm

The Prince leaned back in his chair, nonchalantly placing a hand upon his napkin that currently sat in his lap. Telling from the Wild Card's reception and reaction of the story, he could tell she didn't catch on what exactly this meant. Julius always expected her deduction skills were close to his own, but it seemed she was abit too preoccupied with Lisa, for whatever reason that may be.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Tumblr_ox5cu8W9Kc1srt81jo1_500

"Shiina, listen very carefully. That story tells us something important about recent events. The clowns we've faced before have all been white in the face, yet T was not. This was because he was more than just a pawn created by unknown means; he had direct contact with that woman before she put the city under chaos." The Prince tapped a finger against the table as he closed his eyes. "Once speaking to that man, I knew he was not the leader of such an organization. Which means, those who were his accomplice must have also had ties to that woman. Unlike Sera, when he was under their control and seemingly possessed, this man kept his same demeanor even after being detained. Infact his rehabilitation is going rather slowly compared to all others that we've apprehended to this day. To find out more about this chaotic organization and its leaders, the answers lie in the past, and to those he may have had contact with aswell. In layman's terms, we have a way of going on the offensive and finding potential members of this faceless group before their next assault. He surely won't be the last."

A sudden ringing filled the room, and the Prince would remove his phone from his pocket. Looking at the ID, he would narrow his gaze and stand from the table. Normally he would reject a call at the dinner table, but this one seemed to garner his attention even more than the current conversation. Giving a bow, he'd place his napkin upon his plate and leave the table to answer the call. Whoever it was, he had no intention of holding the conversation around the Wild Card, or his own blood. This was surprising, considering he had just shared that sensitive information with them in regards to T, and his thought process on turning the hunt onto the Jest and off of themselves. Yet whatever the contents of this conversation was, he chose to keep it with himself and only himself.

"Hmm.." Serenity gave a silent reaction to this before looking over to Shiina. This was awkward, considering she had the least amount of interaction with the young woman than anyone in her family at this point. And now it seemed the Dinner was coming to an end. Such a strong start, but with her Mother's departure, her Sister's turmoil, and Julius' secrecy; how else could it have ended? The Princess couldn't help but sigh as she stood and began to gather the plates. This was a job for Jale, but tonight she figured she'd be the one to do it with how things ended.

"Well Shiina, thank you for joining us tonight. I'd like for you to stay in our guest room tonight, and I can give you a ride home tomorrow morning. Though it'll have to be early, I'll be leading a sort of... expedition to our brother city outside the walls." The young woman stopped in her tracks before looking to the Cadet with a thoughtful gaze. "Perhaps I should request you join me. When was the last time you've left the city to see the state of the rest of the world? Would you believe there was a city that focused on making contracts with demons? They even use demon summoning devices, not unlike our own Royal Guard, to command those monsters to do their bidding. Honestly not my style, but I would't mind examining their tech to see just exactly how it works." Serenity traced her lips with her finger, similarly to her Mother, as she thought of the possibilities.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Tumblr_mj280ag9UZ1qckmhwo1_250

"I'm sorry, I'm rambling! Please, have Jale show you to the guest room, I'll finish up down here. And don't worry about Lisa. My brother and me have different approaches to my younger sister... and I do notice how my Mother treats her. I think she just expects so much out of her, which is understandable. Julius believes Lisa may hold a similar power to your own. I mean, the potential to hold multiple Personas within her psyche. It's interesting, and I plan to delve deeper into that when she starts the internship. And even if that comes up false, I think I'll still be able to help her see how special she is with alittle help from you. I'll be counting on you, Shiina."

With that, the young woman would take the plates and exit the room to the kitchen to leave Shiina with her thoughts. There was alot of information exchanged this night, and where some weren't as important, others surely were.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]   A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:21 pm

With all of the Lamecia departed, all that was left was Shiina. Or so, she thought. The small Jale would remain in the room with her, waiting on her to finish her food before sending in the rest back to the kitchen. He addressed the Wild Card with a stoic lack of emotion as he began to guide the Wild Card to the quarters.

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 0gW8ZMy

"Guest rooms are this way, Ma'am..."

And so, the Night would end...

----------------------

Shiina Tsurinai of the Magus and Julius Lamecia of the Tower have formed a Bond...

Shiina Tsurinai of the Magus and Serenity Lamecia of the Hanged Man have formed a Bond...

Shiina Tsurinai of the Magus and Isla Lamecia of the Priestess have formed a Bond...

Shiina Tsurinai and Lisa Lamecia have hit a rut in their relationship...

SQ Gained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]   A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lamecia Dinner [Plot :: Shiina]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2