Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:32 pm

It had been a rewarding day, for sure. Abellard found the night time the perfect occasion for relaxing, even though he was the type who'd find energies to train even at his free time. If it weren't for Troian to convince him to relax a bit and not be so rigid with his work schedule, that's likely what he would do. Ironically, at these times, Abellard would just point out Troian was the first to act uptight and old-fashioned, much to the other guy's dismay. In one thing they'd agree, though: they rarely go out together and this was a good opportunity. With Abellard's influence, he managed to get Troian out of his cooking duties for tonight.

"It's nice, isn't it? Walking at nights... Feels good to have some time to relax for a bit.". Abellard smiled. Troian, gripping on his companion's arm, seemed relieved he was released from his duties for tonight. "Indeed. It's been a while. Normally we're surrounded by people, it's hard to find time for things for ourselves."
"Well...you do have more time than me, that's a fact.", Troian added. And whether he aimed for it or not, Abellard got quiet. Awfully quiet. And guilty. He knew Troian was seen as a lesser being in their "family"'s hierarchy, while Abel himself was on the long end of the stick. And Troian knew Abel well enough to understand that silence spoke volumes about how the long-haired lad felt.
"You know I didn't mean that... I--"

He'd keep apologizing if it weren't for his stomach roaring as if he had swallowed a lion. And if it weren't for this, Abel likely would remain quiet.

"H-how impolite, I'm sorry..."
"Are you apologizing for that? You see, this is why people call you old-fashioned.", Abel said, laughing at the other's disconcertment. Truly a funny sight, too bad the man couldn't see the look on his embarrassed face right now.

Last edited by Abel on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:01 pm

A long day had finally come to an end, and oh, what a day it was! That young man came in at exactly the right time to make Ironfist's day feel like it was worth it! And, more importantly, his pockets were filled with cash now. It was a good, good day!

And so, the man pushed his hot dog stand, now almost completely emptied, through the Parangelian streets, whistling a happy tune to himself, just enjoying himself. He thought to himself what he could do now. There was the option of getting better quality ingredients now that he had the money to buy things, but then again... No, he couldn't, that would be going against the promise he had made himself. Still, the alluring sound of coins cackling in his pocket sure felt nice. It would be a waste to waste it on something people weren't even going to notice, right? "Hmhmhm!" He chuckled to himself, almost cockilly. It was time to actually treat himself to something nice!

...or it would have been, had not a much too familiar sound pierced the silent air-the sound of a stomach in need. His eyes blitzed open immediately as he stopped in his tracks, promptly scanning the nearby area in search of the source. Judging from the sound, it was a male, a relatively young one at that. Now, where was he..? Turning around, his eyes widened as he locked on to the source. There was no mistake, the sound belonged to one of the young men walking down the street, around 30 steps behind him, which meant there was no time to lose, so the man set up the stand again at the side of the street and followe the two with his eyes as they slowly made their way towards. Once he judged they were close enough, he took a deep breath and...

"Hot dogs! Who wants some hot dogs!?"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:31 pm

"I...". Troian honestly didn't know what to say. If it weren't for his tanned skin, he'd probably be blushing like a teenager girl right now who has just confessed to her senpai. And of course, the more flustered he got, the more Abellard would find entertainment in his reaction. "It's alright, calm down... I might take you later to an exorcist so we can expunge this demon from your tummy.", he said already poking the friend's belly with one index finger, mockingly laughing. Troian, of course, would gently take his hand away, not enjoying the teasing the slightest.

"...or maybe there's an easier solution. Here, come with me.", grabbing a confused Troian by the hand, Abellard brought him down the street. At first, the friend didn't know what his long-haired comrade aimed for, limiting his actions to just follow his pace and listen to the resonating sound of his hairpin bells. However, he also noticed the strong smell of some unknown dish closer. And the more he smelled it, the hungrier he'd get. Was Abel taking him to a restaurant...? He wouldn't know, but he trusted it was at least a suitable place for dinner.

"Excuse me, sir. How much it is for one hot dogs? I might buy a pair.", he asked politely to the mature man owner of the stand. How convenient to stumble upon a food stand on their night out, isn't it?
"...two of what? Are you going to pay for street hot dogs?". Troian didn't like the idea. Eh, street stands... You have to take care of your hygiene, you have to watch how food are made and be sure the basic conditions of cleanliness are satisfied.
"No, both of them are for you. Since you have a beast inside your belly, I assume you now have to eat for two.", Abel chuckled shortly after Troian's silly question. Of course he'd take one. Or half of one, he wasn't feeling completely hungry to enjoy one entirely. He was never the type to each much, right?

Last edited by Abel on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Grabbing the attention of a potential customer, check!-Ironfist took a victorious mental note as he smiled towards his newly made young companions. Meeting that other kid earlier today was becoming an ever brighter spot in the man's life. Hands on his hips, he straightened up to his full height and nodded. The duo... were they a couple or something? There sure was a lot of touchy interaction between them. Hmmm, it didn't matter. One of the everlasting principles of manhood was tolerancy. Besides, one cannot judge a dish if it had not yet even been served.

"Good evening, my friends!" And so, he theatrically and heartily greeted the young men. "What can I get you then? One is 9, but two you can get for a discount, two are 15. Hmhm!" He answered the question the one with the longer hair posed, as the other one seemed to observe the stand varily. Ironfist kept eye contact with him for a while before shaking it off and moving on. "Coming right up!" He said as he moved on to doing what he did best (except for teaching), and made the boys two hot dogs. "Want mustard or something on them?"

"That will be, as I've said, 15." He said as he gave the dogs to the long haired boy. After getting the money, he would look back at the other one and grin. "Oohoho! So someone is mighty hungry, eh? No need to worry, I made these myself! Ha! They're the best in town!" Flexing his left arm, he shouted the last part.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 am

"15? How neat. See, Troian, we can get two for a little less than paying separately. Just out of curiosity, how much would three hot dogs cost?". He kept teasing the friend, with a playful grin as he delivered the correct amount of payment to the seller. He was very amicable, which is a good thing. Abel liked approachable people who knew how to play courtesy. Being a foreigner of an exotic culture, he could tell people in Parangelia weren't exactly the most friendly, save for few exceptions. Apparently, this man was one of them. "Hm, a lot of mustard for him. Not so much for me, please."

Once the man gave them their respective hot dogs, Abellard kindly placed Troian's in his hand, carefully until he had a firm grip of it. To Ironfist, it was noticeable how his face would seemingly be pointed to a different direction the whole time, as if Troian wasn't really seeing the hot dogs despite them being prepared in front of him or even Ironfist's grin. His eyes were common like any normal person, but his stare was empty and focused. Once it was done, Abel picked his.

"...I'm not that hungry.", he readily answered, taking a bit of his hot dog without caring much for politeness. Abel only coughed jokingly before doing the same, but in a way more composed manner. As for Troian, he shrugged and kept eating. Though he valued hygiene, it's as they say, "out of sight, out of mind". What the eyes don't see, the heart don't feel, and therefore what mattered to him was the smell, the flavor, the texture... And boy, wasn't he delighted! Proving to both Abel and the mister he was indeed mighty hungry.

"I appreciate it, Mister. Today was a busy day but it came off as rewarding, isn't that right?", he turned to Troian that, despite being deprived from the vision sense, could feel and understand he was being addressed, in some mysterious connection between the two. "For sure! Hm, I have a question though, Mister.", he turned his face to the probable location of the hot dog seller, "You said this is called "hot dog", yes? Why? I can understand the hot part, but why "dog"? It's not made of dog flesh, is it?", he added with a rather suspicious look on his face. To Abel, only thing left was giggle, trying to busy himself with his own meal.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:56 pm

"20 for three if you buy them together." The man answered with a grin as he prepared the dogs. He raised an eyebrow in a mocking, yet friendly manner. "Ohoho, does that mean your friend would want a third one?" He said before breaking out in a short laugh. Whatever the two boys decided about the third hot dog, he would nod and spread the mustard over the hot dogs at such speed that the neatness he did it with was more than just surprising. "There you go, two hot dogs for the two of you, ha ha!"

He gave the hot dogs to the one with the longer hair before  straightening up to observe his customers. "Hmm?" He looked at the other boy, the one who seemed unsure of all this. There was something off about the way he acted. The man focused on the boy for a moment, trying to discern what it was that caught his attention all of a sudden... However, he didn't have enough time to think, as the boy mumbled how he wasn't hungry, but took a bite anyways, proning the man to smirk as all other thoughts merely poofed out of his mind. There was something rewarding in fulfilling other people's needs, even if they wouldn't admit it openly. That's what he thought about now as he watched the boy eat, and indeed, he could all see the doubts disappearing from his heart, washed away by the taste of the treat.

He would keep looking at the boy eat, with an odd sense of pride, maybe a fragment of his teacher personality finally got to shine, which pretty much removed the need to pose a question to the boy whether he liked it or not, as he was more than content with just watching, until he heard the first boy address him. "Nono, the pleasure's all mine. You just enjoy your meals, hmhm!" He turned to the other one, and once again, he felt that same sense that something was off about him, but he couldn't really put a finger on what exactly, especially not with the conversation driving his attention off the matter. He grinned. "Correct! But what you're asking about is, unfortunately, classified, hmhmhm! It may or may not be that what you ask." The man joked.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:56 pm

"What do you say? Do you want a third one, Troian?", Abellard jested back, for now deciding to stick to two hot dogs. Not much of a dinner but it's manageable. In hunger times, even stones can garner some tasty appeal, depending on the viewer. And judging from the way Troian ate with little compromise to formalities, the saying is very much true. Abellard pondered about making a remark comparing him to an ogre, but that would be inclined to the rude side of the spectrum, rather than the funny one. In spite of it, Abel was just glad this hot dog seller was en exception to the Parangelia trend of ill manners. On the contrary, he seemed to have quiet a good taste for humor himself, even extracting a few chuckles from his clients. Well, at least one of them, the one who wasn't eating ferociously. The other didn't seem to enjoy it so much... "I'll take it as a "no"...", he muttered, still skeptical and unsure. His face turned to Abel, though once again his eyes were motionless and dead. "Don't give me this kind of look. I'm sure that, in your state, you'd keep eating even if he said it's indeed dog meat.". And, well, he was right. Of course Troian's hypothesis was ridiculous, but he could understand. It was their first time eating hot dogs in his life, and the lack of vision likely made the experience more distinct for him. "I won't argue here. Say, Mister, are you from the neighborhood? 'Cause you frankly don't look the part. If all parangelians were like you...", he left the sentence incomplete, biting on another piece, by now taking half of his hot dog away.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:48 pm

He couldn't keep himself, he had to laugh at the impression he was getting from the boy after having told him the joke. And somehow, just somehow, even though the laugh could be seen as an rude act, when he did it, it carried no malice whatsoever. "Kid, don't worry, it's not dog meat." He giggled, holding his head. "How could you even... Hmhmhmhm-hahahaha! Sorry, sorry for joking, I didn't mean to scare ya or anything!" He took a few deep breaths and, after a couple more chuckles, cleared his throat and adjusted his apron. Still, however, a mischievous spark remained in his eye.

"Anyhow, what's it you're asking? Am I Parangelian? Yes, yes I am, I live up that street." He answered, pointing at the direction the two boys were heading before stoping at the stand. "Why the face?" He added, watching the boy eat, his teacher instincts taking over at the sound of a young man cutting halfway through the sentence, especially in this particular context. His vision became stern and his brow furrowed beneath the headband. "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]   Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Out [Mr Ironfist]
Page 1 of 1