Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Cecil reached out and took her hand, and adjusts his grip after he finds Mina was squeezing a lot harder than he expected. He shrugs as she continues on, a slightly awkward look to his features. "I feel like Human is an unfair description in this case, but...it's the best I have. As for anything else, uh..." He chuckles hesitantly, scratching at his head and letting out a muffled curse as his hair catches in the chains and he's reminded why he didn't do this the last time. "I can't really think of much. Just...see if you can find things to interest you outside of here? And just...think of what you can do outside your work. Might want to do. Or be, I guess..."

He pauses. "...guess I'm teaching you stuff now, aren't I? So...feel free to ask me things. And, uh, maybe don't carry that sword around if you come outside here for some reason either. That'll probably cause trouble."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 am

At the suggestion of going out to find stuff, Mina put her hand to her chin, thinking in silence for a moment. Specifically however, she seemed to grow especially stern at the concept of leaving her sword behind. "That will be difficult indeed... I confess that I would be more comfortable acting with my sword at my side. But, I will take your word for it that perhaps bringing it along with me will cause more trouble than aid in discomfort. However, I will take my book with me. If one were to ask, I can say it's merely some boring novel that they hold no interest in. A lie like that would suffice, yes?"

Mina held out her hand once more, the key seeming to be within it once again. "My own selfish desires aside, would you be interested in the key now? After all, I'm sure that in future you'd prefer all situations that aren't emergencies to be started by yourself and not me contacting you."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Cecil smiles and gives Mina a small nod. "Yeah, that should be fine. I doubt people are really going to freak out over a book of all things." He laughs awkwardly, eyes flicking away for a brief instant. "...sorry I have to ask you that, but from what I'm aware, you probably have at least enough information to know why I would. I can explain if not, but, well...yeah."
The thought strikes him that this might have been something she's had ever since she came into the world.
He's not sure whether he wants to think further on what that means.

Nodding, he reaches out and takes the key this time, turning his palm up and looking at it as it rests there. "...you know, I just realised." He looks up. "Do you have a phone or anything? Do they work here? If we're talking what's convenient for getting in contact, that might help too."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 pm

At the question about a phone, Mina did what she knew best: she opened her book, and between the pages was an old phone. "Would this work?" She queried, taking the phone from between the pages. "For the record, I don't have your contact details beyond this method thus far, and so if you were to give me your number, I could also call you in the day, and vice versa, without the need for summons as abrupt as this."

Turning the phone on, Mina then gestured to the screen. "So, what numbers should I input? And further, is there anything you want to ask? Because if there is not anything you need or want, I have completed what I summoned you here for, and so you may return to your slumber after."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Somehow, the age of the phone is one of the more surprising parts of the conversation thus far. It's definitely less advanced than those generally owned by people these days given the relatively low cost of smartphones by this point in time...it's a model renowned for being nigh-indestructible, however.
Either way, it's not a terrible thing to have if you have no need for the features of smartphones. He didn't even know if the people that spawned in this place had much in the way of usable funds anyway.
"Yeah, that'd work...I'm...actually a little surprised you have one, even if it is an older phone." He rattles off his number in short order, and waits to see if he needs to repeat it. "That should make life easier...just send me a message when you can so I can reply back and get your number in mine."

After that, he takes a pause to think on any further questions. "...I...can't think of anything else. But, again...if there's anything you're curious about, go ahead and ask. After what I agreed to, it'd be kinda silly to blow you off because you're doing what I hoped you would, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 2:46 pm

As Mina inputted Cecil's phone number, Mina nodded and listened to his comments after. At the reply to her query for further questions, Mina smiled and shook her head. "I can think of no questions as of this moment, however I will be sure to think of some to ask for our next meeting, which will be of your choosing when it occurs provided no emergencies occur."

Raising her right hand in a sign that she was about to click, Mina spoke up one final time. "I will meet you again at your next convenience, Cecil. Rest well."

And with a click of her fingers, Cecil was back asleep, and Mina was gone.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 4:53 pm

OOC:

On our Journey there will be times when we require aid to advance. A caravan with which to travel, a safe place to sleep at night, and the bearer of these gifts may do so for gain or benevolence. But in either case we find ourselves ingratiated with them, and we walk side by side.

Mina of the Heirophant and Cecil Erinforth of the Death have strengthened their bond to Rank 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)   Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirming Contracts (Mina/ Cecil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2