Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just passing by [open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just passing by [open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just passing by [open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just passing by [open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just passing by [open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just passing by [open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just passing by [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just passing by [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just passing by [open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just passing by [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiki

Daiki

Just passing by [open] Empty
PostSubject: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Daiki sat on one of the benches in Hayabusa Park. He was content to watch the people passing by him, going along their way and living their life. There were some children playing with each other, adults just seeming to walk through, and a variety of animals going back and forth. He just stared at everything happening, for once in his life, not saying a word. Occasionally, he stared at one person for so long that they would give him a skeptic look and hurry away.

After a while, he threw up his hands in defeat and went to lying down on the bench. He took up the entirety of it when he stretched out his legs. He closed his eyes and listened to the world pass by around him. His boredom was piqued with the passing quiet, so he began singing frere Jacques. It definitely made him seem insane, but even more so when he switched over to London bridge. He had to fight boredom somehow.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Hayabusa Park was like a winter wonderland. So beautiful and pure! Marah walked down one of the various paths with a small shopping back in his left and and his right on his hip. As he walked, he would wave to various people and give a kind smile. He didn't know them, but he did enjoy the presence of others around the area. As he continued, he came across the feint beauty of a song. Walking over to the origin of the song, Marah found a young man lying upon the bench. //"Singing out for the world to hear? That's pretty amazing and bold. You have a real talent for it."// Marah gave a soft smile as he spoke with a light tone. Bowing his head, he'd show the utmost respect. //"I apologize for interrupting your moment. My name is Marah B. I heard your song on my way home, so I figured I'd come find the source."// The young man gave an easy grin as a sort of twinkle was shown beneath his yellow iris. He'd take this time to walk to the backside of the bench and lean against it so he was looking down at the mysterious male. //"Do you usually sing to yourself, or is it practice for something much bigger?"// It may have seemed strange for a sudden stranger to strike up a conversation as if they had known each other for far longer. But talking to someone was better than just being alone, right? No one liked being alone in this beautiful world of wonder. There was just no way.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Daiki’s eyes opened when he heard someone speak to him. It was a stranger. He must have been bold to talk to someone he didn’t know. Daiki was a fan of bold, “There is no need to apologize. People meet people by interrupting one moment or another. So glad you decided to interrupt this moment, Marah.” He sat up on the bench, “I am Daiki Tanaka and those where just old nursery rhymes, nothing special, unless you have important memories tied to them. Do you?” He waved his hand in the air, “That’s beside the point. You said you were going home, so I assume you live around here and have super hearing. That leads me to wonder if you like music or something. That would be quite a wonderful thing to like. Music is supposed to be the language of the world, after all. Or maybe that’s something else. Music was never my strong suit.”
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Marah placed his hand on his chest and gave it some thought when asked if those nursery rhymes had any past meaning to him. //"Actually, I never heard either of them. Nor do I really remember if they were important to me or not. That's strange."// He looked to the side and then back towards Tanaka with a smile. //"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tanaka-kun. You seem so wise to catch on that I am an avid fan of music."// Marah gave a smile as he scratched his head and gave a slight life. //"I'm not much of a singer, but I do play the piano and the drums. I'm only decent with the drums, but I guess I could say I am alright when playing the piano. I totally agree with you, too. Music is quite beautiful! I simply love it! Just another wonder of this lovely world we live in"// Marah struck a pose like that of an actor in a play, as he looked towards the sun with glistening eyes. //"Though music may not be your strong suit, surely there are songs that bring you happiness, Tanaka-kun."// Taking this moment the blonde boy sat down next to him on the bench and reached into his bag. He'd remove a bag of chips and hold it up towards Tanaka. //"Are you hungry? You can have this, I think I bought too much. Don't take this as a bribe or anything to make you stay and talk to me, haha."//

Marah stretched his arms forward as if he were placing them on the keys of a piano, and then he would begin to sway left and right slightly. //"Many people play the piano because it's suppose to make you refined and smarter, I heard. But I believe the true geniuses are the people who compose music simply for the beauty of it. Good or bad, as long as it makes the player happy, that should be good enough for anyone."// He lowered his hands to his lap and look at Daiki with an easy grin. //"So Tanaka-kun, what brings you happiness, if you don't mind me asking?"//
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 pm

He nodded as Marah spoke, “Music sooths the savage beast. That’s what they say, at least. It may be true, or it may just be an old wives’ tale. You could probably tell me someday. Though, I suppose that depends on the song and the person playing it.” He smiled, “I must agree that it is part of the reason this world is so beautiful. Well, that and the trees and the animals and the flowers and the people…” He stopped himself before he became too sidetracked. Marah then brought up songs that may bring him happiness. He shrugged, “Never thought about it. I just like beautiful music. Actually, I just like beautiful things.” He held up his hand politely, saying he didn’t want any chips, “You don’t have to bribe me to stay. You appear to be able to keep my attention. I mean that in the nicest possible way.”

When Marah began to sway back and forth, Daiki stared at him with concern, until he realized what he was going, “Do you want to make music? It would seem like a noble pursuit for anyone to have. If you love music, then that pursuit becomes even better. Who knows, perhaps you could be the next composer.” He stared out at the white wonderland as he was asked what made him happy. He pointed at a random person walking by, “His outfit does not compliment his figure or look. He already has broad shoulders and his coat is so bulky on him that it makes him look even bigger. He would do better to wear something a tad thinner.” He looked at his companion, “That is what makes me happy. Clothing is a good way for people to express who they are and to show off their better features. I also like flora, but the snow has killed those off at this moment.”
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 pm

//"Music may be the world's language after all. And maybe even the single way humans can communicate with the various animals of this world. I wonder what came first, the music humans created, or the music of the animals."// Marah placed his hands on the bench and smiled while looking towards the sky. //"Do you think someone once heard the sounds of whales singing to one another, and made it into one of our first songs? It's pretty silly to think about, but it's all such a mystery to me."// He gave a laugh as he stretched out his legs and took the bag of chips back from the male. //"You're so wise, Tanaka-kun. I also have a love for everything and everyone. This world is beautiful and I love it wholeheartedly. Maybe so much that I can be seen as obsessive with it."// Marah tilted his head when Daiki went on to say he could become the next composure. This made the blonde laugh to himself before turning and giving an easy grin. //"I'm more of a painter than a musician. I just appreciate the trade. After all, it's rather beautiful, and one of the best forms of art."//

When Daiki suddenly began to talk about a passer byer rather bluntly, Marah tilted his head and glanced towards the man. //"Huh? I think he looks fine. He may be alittle different with his choice of fashion, but even that can make someone beautiful. Of course, I could be biased Tanaka-kun."// He looked towards his companion and gave an easy going grin. //"Clothes are a big part of beauty, hmm? I never thought about that, but most of my clothes are custom made. I don't think I have any features that stand out though. Haha, but I can tell you are pretty attractive, Daiki. I'm sure you have alot of people jealous of you. Do you ever encompass flora into your outfits?"// Marah reached down and placed the bag of chips back into his shopping bag before giving a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:45 am

“I don’t think humans could hear the whales singing. I personally believe it was the crickets chirping that inspired the first song for humans. Think about it, the rhythm and beat must have stirred something inside of them. It probably wasn’t that good of a song, but the first of anything is never perfect. If it was, it would be hard to make anything else after it.” The way he spoke made it unclear if he was serious or not, “I believe we just need to love this world and everything will work out. Of course, not everyone will get along, but that doesn’t change that we live in such a lovely place. I think your obsession can be forgiven just this once. Don’t you agree?” He leaned back on the bench and then forward again for no apparent reason, “Someday I’ll have to see your works of art. I’m interested in seeing what you make when the blank canvas is in front of you.”

“I know everyone has a different style and it is their right as individuals to choose how the express themselves. I just have a guilty pleasure for when people decide to wear something that not only suits their personality but also makes them look outstanding.” He looked at Marah and eyed him over, “You look very attractive. I’m sure some lovely woman has a secret crush on you.” He chuckled at his own comment. When he brought up clothing in his fashion, Daiki shook his head, “Not at all. I just grow them in my house and make them into ‘potions’. People love that stuff and someone selling them makes them feel better.”
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Marah tilted his head and gave a soft smile to Daiki's explanation about music. //"Wow, Tanaka-kun. Once again I must say you're so wise."// Apparently Daiki held alot of the same interest in the world, and the same love aswell. Marah stretched his legs out and pondered to himself on the fact that people did not really get along in this world. Why was that? Was it because they were different from one another, or just closed off their hearts to accepting any kind of love? The thought made him close his eyes for a few seconds. //"Humans are interesting, but I believe with enough love, anything can happen. Closing their hearts to one another will only breed hate, and that is something this world does not need. Hopefully with an open mind and heart, I can make someone's day alittle better during my life time."// The blonde gave a smile as he tugged his ear and tilted his head. //"And whenever you want to see my art, just let me know. Next time we meet, I'll be sure to show you some of my work. Though they're pretty abstract, so don't look too much into them, haha.."//

When Daiki suddenly called him attractive, Marah cupped the nape of his neck and smiled. //"Oh, you think so? Considering I've been ill for a very long time, I doubt any female has me in her sites. But that's okay, I'd rather love everyone and everything unrequited than focus my love on only one person."// In layman's terms, Marah didn't feel like he had the capability of loving just one person. There was something about him that just made him so obsessed with this world they lived in. Almost a yearning where he didn't want anything to happen to it, and for it to stay the same. //"You create potions with your flora? Wow, I didn't know I was speaking to such an amazing person. Maybe you could make something for me one day?"//
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:21 pm

“If it means anything to you, you’ve already succeeded in making my day more than a little better. I believe that is proof of what keeping an open mind and heart can do.” Daiki smiled, “I can’t wait to see the art that you make. If it’s as beautiful as the love you express for humanity and the world, it must rival the works of legends. Even if it’s abstract it must be able to move the hearts of men, monsters, and gods alike. Of course, I always assume that people will show themselves in what they care most about. In your case, that just means that it’s abstract art.”

When Marah explained that he wanted to love everyone , Daiki couldn’t help but laugh. He didn’t mean for it to be rude. He thought it was cute, like a puppy, “Who knows? There could be someone out there who thinks you are the man of their dreams. Regardless, it seems like a wonderful idea to love everyone and everything. As for the potions, it depends what you want.” He gave a smirk with his statement, making it unclear if he was even suggesting he could make one for Marah.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Tanaka's kind words made Marah smile while actually giving a blush. He lifted his scarf up to cover the majority of his face while giving a small giggle. //"Thanks you, Tanaka-kun. That was extremely generous of you. I'm sure I could fall for you if I was into relationships with only one person."// Marah was teasing him alittle. When he laughed at his idea of loving everyone, the blonde's cheeks would puff up like a child's. //"Hey, I was serious! Everyone has an aspect I just love. Stopping myself from appreciating these aspects by cyphering my love off to a single person just isn't what I'm into."// He leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees while propping up his head with his hands. //"There's so many people and things in this world that I feel are so unique. To cherish something is to give yourself to it. I feel like if I were to focus my time on a single beauty, my appreciation for all beauty would dwindle significantly. That's one thing I could never let happen. I couldn't."// Marah fell quite as he looked ahead with a soft smile on his face. When Daiki spoke of the potions, he turned towards his new friend and tilted his head to the side. //"Hah, this is interesting. I hope these potions are legal, Tanaka-kun!"//
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:47 am

It was a strange urge, but Daiki suddenly wanted to pat this person on the head. So he reached his hand out to Marah and did just that, “I’m sure I could fall for you too, if I weren’t distracted by all this world’s lovely women. There are just too many to pick from and they each have their own special traits that make them so desirable. Some have to voices of angels, others the delicate features of goddesses, some even have a look of pure virtue and innocence that was coveted in the days of old. Even their flaws can make them more beautiful. It’s just impossible to choose just one and not feel guilty for not considering the rest. I couldn’t do it.” He stopped himself before he went on one of his unbearably long speeches, “Given all that, I admire how you decided to do it. To love everyone and everything equally. Maybe someday, when the world loses sight of all the new beauty around it, you can show them the way.” Or maybe he was just saying something to sound deep when even he didn’t quite know what it meant. Daiki was good at that sort of thing.

When Marah questioned the legality of his potions, Daiki shrugged, “So long as no one questions what’s in the brew, I can keep selling them. But, if you really want to know, the most harmful thing I use is ginger. I’m just selling people basic cold remedies half the time. The other half, I’m selling them a hope and a dream.” He began to stare off into the distance, “Nothing wrong with that sort of thing. It’s what they want, and, as long as I don’t use anything I acquired from the black market, they are more than happy to see what some homemade miracles can do.”
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 pm

When Daiki suddenly placed his hand on Marah's head, the young boy would close and eye and scrunch his nose like a puppy. //"Hehe, I guess you're right. There are many beautiful people in this world. You seem to be in a similar dilemma as me, Tanaka-kun. I'm sure we'll both be able to handle it. Atleast together. How indepth you are with beauty and love makes me envious. Maybe I'll become as wise as you with alittle experience."// When Daiki Continued on about flora, Marah tapped his chin and gave a smile. //"I see. Well if it makes people happy, I see nothing wrong with it. Keep it up, Tanaka-kun! Let's do our best!"// The boy suddenly stood up from the bench and took an enthusiastic pose. //"I once heard love is being able to eat your girlfriend's cooking no matter how likely it is to murder your digestive system. Hehe, I wonder if that's true too."// Marah lifted his scarf and patted his cheeks like he was getting ready for an event. //"Tanaka-kun, I gotta get going, but we should hang out again tomorrow! Here, would you like my number?"// The blonde reached into his pocket and removed his cellphone. Holding it up to Daiki, he'd hand it off to him to add his number. Surprisingly, Marah's contact list was completely empty. Almost like it was a new phone. //"Of course you don't have to if you don't want too, Tanaka-kun. I'd understand."//
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 pm

“Wisdom is overrated. Just say exactly what you think and you will never go wrong. You’ve already shown me that you understand the beauty of the world. With that kind of heart, you won’t need much else.” Daiki laughed when Marah talked about being able to eat a wife’s cooking, “I can only imagine how much bad cooking you are going to have to put up with.” When the boy gave him his phone, Daiki smiled and put his number in, “Call me whenever you want.” He did a little more digging and found Marah’s number so he could put it in his own phone, “I’ll have to call you someday, too. Good thing tomorrow is someday, right?” He handed the phone back to his new friend and stood up, “Always be your loving self, my friend. I’ll see you around.” With that, he decided to part ways, happy that he had met such a wonderful person in this lovely world.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Daiki has established a Social Link with Marah of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Marah has established a Social Link with Daiki of the Lovers Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing by [open]   Just passing by [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just passing by [open]
Page 1 of 1