Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Not for the first time, and far from the last, Cecil found himself sitting alone, dull to the world. As he sat back, he let the music streaming from his earphones fill his mind and take him away...not to any place in particular, but just away from his current reality.
Within his mind, the spectral being he'd found himself with that would cause him problems were it ever discovered was engaging in its usual pastime of harassing Cecil over the things it deemed a productive use of his time. The music did little to silence it, but at least provided a more than welcome means to try and ignore it.

As he sat there, people talked around him, occasionally commenting on him as he remained in his place, never saying a word.
Why wouldn't they? It was the way of people to talk and form ideas...especially when there was nobody to refute them.

=============="He never talks to anyone, you know."
========================================="Whatcha think he's listening to?"
===="You see him sometimes? He just sits there and watches people."
==================="Seriously? That's kinda creepy."
"I swear, something feels wrong about that guy."
===="Tries to act like he hasn't got a care in the world, but it's fake. You can tell."

"That guy keeps muttering to himself..."=======
======="Bet he's planning it all out for when he shoots the place up."

"How long do you think til he snaps?"========
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu May 17, 2018 6:49 am

Kevin was on his way to the library when he heard a lot of unpleasant words from the people passing by the corridors. Gossips, baseless accusations and it destroys a lot of people. Kevin hated to hear gossips, why can't people just know the truth before spreading things? Ooh, The thought agitates Kevin and he stopped the bitchy-looking girl who is one of them. "Hey, you shouldn't spread rumors like that!" Kevin scolded the girl, who just gave him a smirk and a glare. "Why do you care? We're not talking about you!" The girl started to point fingers and seem to be annoyed from the scolding she got.

Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] Latest?cb=20180505054245
"I know it's none of my business but still, you shouldn't do that. Gossips can destroy someone, why don't you know the truth first? Also, do you know this guy? Have you met this guy? No, you don't know anything about him. Yet, you're destroying his clean image with your baseless accusations."

The girl didn't speak and she was sweating. What Kevin might be true. They didn't know anything about them. "If you're so persistent about the truth! Why don't you do us a favor and ask that guy!?" The girl pointed at a lone person sitting in the bench. The person was very family to Kevin and someone alone with headphones on? Yeah, he already knows who it is.

Cecil Erinforth, the guy he met on Vista Square. They had a little accident. and Kevin is a little bit shocked about that. He didn't seem to be the type of a gossip material. However, in their two meetings, Cecil didn't show anything that could prove those gossips. He was pretty nice and one of the people that Kevin can relate to. Kevin can't say they were friends but, he can't let someone get destroyed like that. Even if it is true, he wants to see the good in people. He wants to know, everything.

Kevin took a deep breath before going to Cecil, who seems to be unaware of his presence because of the headphones he was wearing. "Not this again..." Kevin sighed, he feels hesitant now. This will be the second time Kevin will be disturbing Cecil from his silence. But, Kevin is concerned about Cecil. Now, that Kevin's here, he can't turn back now. So, he slowly reached for Cecil's shoulders and tapped it. "Hey, what's up?" Kevin greeted Cecil. Then, Kevin would sit right beside him. "Can I sit?" Kevin chuckled, "Nevermind, I already did." Kevin couldn't get straight to the topic, he might hurt his feelings. He must do this slowly and smoothly without offending the person.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu May 17, 2018 7:08 am

At the tap on his shoulder, out came an earphone, and Cecil looked to see who was grabbing his attention. "Kevin?" Well...there was someone he hadn't been expecting to see much of again. He cut the music as he took out his other earphone, letting them hang around his neck as the other boy took a seat. A small smile crept onto his face as the exchange played out. "Why bother asking if you were going to do it anyway?" There's no accusation in his tone - just a slight amusement.

...why was Kevin here, though? Why was he talking to him, rather? He only knew of one person that'd really approach him like this normally, and Kevin certainly wasn't him. So why was...?
...no, there was no point thinking on that. It was what it was, and he'd find out soon enough. Frankly, he was just glad for the company. Even if it wasn't typically a matter on his mind, he'd really been sorely lacking in social interaction, and he had no intention to chase people off besides.
He'd enjoy this while he could. It probably wasn't coming again for a while yet.
"So, a, ah...what brings you here? Wasn't...expecting to see you."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu May 17, 2018 9:09 am

Kevin just laughed out the question. Yeah that makes sense, why ask when you've already done it? Anyways, that was for entertainment purpose for a careful approach. The laugh died out when Cecil asked what brings Kevin here. Kevin's face turned serious all of a sudden. "I came here because..." Kevin took a deep breath. "I heard something about you. They aren't good, in fact. I don't believe in it, of course. I don't know anything. So, I want you to be honest with me." Here goes nothing.

Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] Latest?cb=20180505053833
"Are you okay? The way they're saying it, it looks like you were a monster to them. I know how it feels to be alone and how it feels to be an outcast like that. Heck when I was little, kids don't want to play with me because they say im a weirdo. Everybody believed in it, without even knowing the truth. That's why, I never believed in any gossips I heard unless I knew the truth. It's better that way, right? Anyways, what I wanted to say was... If you're shouldering something, I want you to release it, right now in front of me. Your hardships, everything. Cry on my shoulder if you need to. Even if i'm not your friend, I CAN be that friend. I want to believe in you, Cecil."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu May 17, 2018 10:18 am

"...uhhh..."
Cecil was somewhat bemused at this moment.
He was not expecting to be subjected to a heartfelt speech of any kind. He wasn't even sure what Kevin was on about at this moment in time. He'd come up to him, greeted him, and...launched into a speech about how he wasn't alone and that he was there for him, and compelled him to let loose all his issues in this moment.
There was kinda only one way to respond to that.
"Kevin...? Just...what are you on about...?"
He appreciated the sentiment, he really did, but Kevin'd really jumped into this without much in the way of a leadup. He needed more to go off than this.
All he had to go off was that...people were...talking about him like some kind of monster...
The result of your not seeking to break isolation.
Ankou...
He grit his teeth as his face shifted from confusion to something more bitter.
Shut. The fuck. UP!
His eyes come back into focus on the boy in front of him, a strange look in Cecil's dark green eyes, and his tone somewhat resigned. "...just what are people saying, Kevin? What did you hear?"
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu May 17, 2018 1:59 pm

"People w-were saying t-that..." Kevin stuttered, is he really planning to shoot this place up? There's only one way to find out. "People were saying that you were planning to shoot this place up." Kevin took a deep breath, the nerve is real he can't even properly breathe. "Of course, I don't believe in it. That's why I'm here, I want to help you. I want to prove to them that they're wrong about you. It's not true, right? You're not planning anything like that, right?" Kevin really wants to believe in Cecil, he really do.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Cecil's breath held. His fingers pressed against the surface of the bench, one by one as they laid atop it, while his canines dug into the inside corner of his lip.
It wasn't just the information that hurt. Oh sure, that was bad enough, but that wasn't all there was to it. No...the worst bit was the uncertainty from Kevin as he spoken. The nerve, the tone pleading him to say it wasn't so.
He said he didn't believe it, but he didn't sound confident on that.
That was the worst part of it.
"...no, Kevin. I'm not." His face twisted, even as he tried to hold it straight. "I don't know why anyone would think that...you, or...or anyone else." He started to let out a sigh, before it started to warp into a broken, bitter laugh. "Good luck convincing anyone else though. Bet you they argue or just ignore you once they've gone."
To the surface of his mind where his thoughts lay, the emotion he felt was not so severe.
Beneath that...it lanced deep.
He couldn't even muster a facsimile of calm, right now. This troubled him, and it was obvious...worsened by a pair of piercing white dots in his mind that told him he was to blame.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyFri May 18, 2018 2:19 am

Kevin took an another deep breath, but this time in relief. "I guess rumors are just rumors, huh?" Of course, who's gonna plan something like that in Endymion? That's pretty crazy and reckless considering that the government is pretty tight here. "Yeah, I guess you can't convince everybody but at least, you know the truth yourself. You won't do it. That's all that matters. Gossipers are just good-for-nothing people with no life that's why they're nosy." Kevin shook his head, he went bananas there for awhile. "Ughhh.. I'm sorry for bothering you about this. I just want to know the truth that's all."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyFri May 18, 2018 12:43 pm

"Want to know the truth, huh?" Something about that statement grated against him, let alone after the sigh of relief that came after his refuting the one prior. "You already said you didn't believe it. So why'd you feel the need to make sure?"
A look went Kevin's way that seemed to try and pierce into him, demanding he really think both about what he would say, and what he'd already done before. "Just why did you consider it, Kevin?" His fingers started to press together against the bench's surface, slowly creeping to the edges to grip it. "You let it go easily, but for all I don't notice, this definitely had you tense. You were thinking about it. You sounded like you needed me to say no. Not that you expected me to, but that you wanted me to."
His mind turned back further, and the sound that came out was only half-laughing, too upset to properly hold any kind of humour. "You even started off like I was someone on the brink."
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:28 pm

"Cecil..." Kevin took a deep breath, clearing his mind so his emotions won't get to him. He looked at Cecil with firm eyes, drastically changing from tensed to calm.

Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] 1oSrWHy
"Sorry, if I didn't sound so confident. The only reason I was tensed because maybe, if I told you this. You will start to avoid me, I was afraid of that. I guess that was insensitivity on my part because I never considered that I will hurt your feelings when I want to pursue the truth. I'm not telling you to say no or that's what I wanted to know. I won't judge you either way. Hah... I was so stupid."

Kevin stood up from the bench, he's done here. All he wanted was to be a friend to Cecil, even if Cecil doesn't consider him as one. "I'm sorry... I went overboard. Guess what i'm trying to say was, if you need a friend, i'm here. You can approach me, anytime." Kevin threw a small card to Cecil. It's Kevin's calling card, it's something that he has always kept to keep him confident somehow. Yeah, he gave Cecil his number so he can talk to him, anytime.

Kevin Wright
Student Journalist
*insert imaginary number here*

Kevin gave Cecil an apologetic smile before waving goodbye, slowly walking out.

~Exit or Stop? Teehee~
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:10 pm

...it still didn't feel good, knowing what he did. How people seemed to be speaking about him, thinking about him. Even by not doing things, he seemed to fuck things up, and now it seemed he'd managed to read into things the wrong way when someone tried to tell him - making him and Kevin miserable in the process.
Really, it didn't surprise him that he'd managed to screw up at dealing with another human being. That felt natural, to tell the truth. It was the way things were, and would continue to be forever onward. The thought had Ankou piping up once more, telling him he had to do more to change that...but he knew it wasn't something that ever would, his inner voice be damned.
What did surprise him was that there was someone that cared so much about what he thought of them, about being able to spend time with him. It just was not something he expected from anyone - outside his family, that was.
...fuck, he really needed to hang around with Dad and Rydia more.

He didn't want to leave things like this, that was for sure, but right now he was getting far too choked up to get a proper word out, let alone to stop him or go after him.
What the hell was...oh. Oh.
Before Kevin had the chance to get more than a couple of steps away, his phone went off.
Should he check it...

UNKNOWN NUMBER : Hey
A longer pause, and if Kevin looked back, he'd spot Cecil typing.
UNKNOWN NUMBER : I didn't even get a chance to give you my number.
UNKNOWN NUMBER : You mean it? You wanted to be friends with me of all people?
UNKNOWN NUMBER : STILL want to, even?

His eyes flicked between Kevin and his phone.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:31 am

As Kevin stepped away, he felt his phone vibrated. He already knows who that is, either his Dad or Cecil, the only two people who knew about his number. So, he picked up his phone from his pocket and it was a text message from Cecil. Kevin looked back at Cecil, who was typing right now on his phone. Smiling at the blonde guy, he checked the phone messaged he sent. Like some anime drama movie, instead of verbally replying, Kevin replied the same way as Cecil did.

KEVIN: Of course Very Happy

Two words are enough. He doesn't need to explain himself. The emoticon would give an assuring appeal as well. All Kevin wanted in his life was someone he can relate to. Well, he found one in the moment their fates bumped. Kevin stood there, waiting for an another response either verbally or through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:29 pm

The reply took a while to process. It wasn't the first time, but it was still bizarre to him that what was happening here was something real. That this was something that was actually happening, outside the confines of his imagination.
Not that this was something he had ever really imagined...even within the realms of fantasy, it seemed having a friend or two was beyond him.
But it sank in eventually.

CECIL'S NUMBER : I guess I'll be seeing you later then, won't I?

...so unreal, and yet real all the same.
Now there were two among the crowd he'd alienated.
Back to top Go down
IMainYordles!

IMainYordles!

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:31 pm

As the phone vibrated again, Kevin took a look again at his message. This is actually his first time replying continuously with a friend. He only had his phone for the sake of communicating with his father, but this time it's different. It's a strange new feeling that makes Kevin fill with happiness, friendship. He never had a friend before. It makes him really happy that he made a friend.

KEVIN: Yeah, see you later buddy Smile

Kevin pocketed his phone and looked at Cecil again, with a smile that he never smiled before. Then, waved his new friend goodbye and walked away, for real this time. Hoping that they can see again. Of course, they would see each other again. They are friends now, aren't they?

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:12 pm

A smile crept onto Cecil's face at that last reply. The upset and turmoil didn't fade as it did, the influx of happiness mixing with it to create a conflicting mix of feelings that had his lips quivering at the corners even as they turned upwards, but for a moment that wasn't important.
Tightening his grip over his phone slightly as he ran his thumb up and down on the side, he clung to that fleeting feeling of joy for as long as it would stay before it inevitably left like its kin before it.
The screen dimmed as he stayed like that before fading to black, Cecil's eyes resting on it just a little longer before turning downcast and drifting away.

Two friends in this place he now called his school.
Two friends he would have to hold close in the rest of his time here.

There wouldn't be any more coming, after all. He'd had all his miracles just finding these ones.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]   Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing Words [Kevin/Cecil]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next