Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just Passing By (Hyde)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just Passing By (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 pm

It was a rare sight to see. And an uncommon too, as a nerd standing near the entrance of any athletics club was something rather funny but, what the eye does not meet is what was in Yuugi's mind when he was standing there. He was there for one motive, or the lack of explanation about any of the physical activities provided by the school. After all, if they offered something like Swimming or Archery practice, he would be sure to join.
There he was, at the entrance of one of these clubs, looking inside hesitant. He didn't want to enter, but didn't want to stand there looking everyone doing exercises. Maybe if someone passed by him or if someone was nearer the entrance he could as for some information...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Hyde was making his way over to the athletics club; it has definitely been a while since he practiced extensively. Somehow it became hard to balance a normal life with the shadows and having a ob. However Hyde wasn’t going to start complaining, now, he was looking for recruits. There should be a club fair soon, so Hyde wanted to ask the club if he could be a part of the stand. As he walked over, he saw a familiar face. “Hey! I think I know you from somewhere.” Hyde would say as he walks over to the individual with glasses. He looks at the guy and looks back at the door to the alethic clubroom. “It’s Koy right? Coming to join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:15 am

"H-huh? From where?" The boy was a little confused. He didn't remember any red haired boy, so the guy who simply popped out of nowhere kinda surprised him. But, all in all, he looked like he was in the clubs at least, to be at that parts. "Y-yeah, I'm Koy. Sorry, where did we meet? And what's your name again?" He chuckled arkwardly, as he really didn't remember at all, but at least the guy could offer him some insight about the clubs activities and erase his doubts about them. "And it depends, I'm not fully aware of what you have in there, you know."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:10 am

“I think there was this girl that needed directions, and you simply helped me with giving directions to her. The whole scene happened pretty fast and there wasn’t much after that, but I remember your name. I guess I’m not that memorable, but once again, I’m Hyde. “Hyde would say promptly before he transitioned towards information about the athletics club. “Well, it’s definitely a stretch to say, but we are more likely to have what you like. Having fun and being fit at the same time is definitely something the athletics club takes into account. There is also the heavy need for competitiveness, but that’s only used as a scale to test how good you are against other people. As for me, I specialize in track. “ With that in mind, Hyde started to examine Koy closely.” So, what kind of sport are you interested in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:13 pm

"...Oh yeah! That time! It was so fast and such a long time ago my memory had already forgot it, sorry about that. Oh, nice to meet you again Hyde" He sounded apologetic, but it was not something he could control anyways, his memory was a bad one. "...I see. So, what do you offer here, I wonder? What kind of physical activities? Is it only track or...?" Yeah, the guy didn't seem to be anything less than fit, so it did make sense he was practicing track on school. But as far as his eyes could see, it doesn't had anything he was looking for there. Well, why not ask anyways, right? " I'm not a very...traditional sports person, as you can see. I was wondering if something poll related or some practicing with long shots where offered here...?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm

“Sorry, I don’t think we have anything like that. However, if that’s what you are interested in, I could provide a suggestion. You could always get a petition of five or six people that would want to be a part of something like an archery club, and give that list to the student government. I think the student government at Zela are pretty nice, maybe they would give you a fair hearing at least. But if that seems like a lot of work. “Hyde took the time to think about another alternative. “How do you feel about fencing, swimming, and basketball? It’s a bit off topic but those seem like pretty good sports. “
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:05 pm

"Oh wow. That's a nice thing to have around here, but I really do not have anyone to offer something like that, I'm rather new around this parts, you know. Just transferred in basically." But he really took some time to think about that, that would be a good thing after all. Just imagine an Archery club! Even thought he would have to gather people around for it, the pain will be totally worth it. "Oh, swimming? I thought you didn't have a pool around here. I love to swim, really." Now the red-haired had his attention.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:26 pm

As a matter of fact, we do. It was added not too long ago, I was only listing the club that was in need of new members. Even though I like to do track, I have pretty good cardio, so I can do other things. Like be a filler for a specific activity or something. I was telling you about the clubs that were desperately in need of members. “Hyde would say with a small chuckle. “Ok, maybe not desperately, but the member count is pretty low. It would be nice to see some new faces on the swim team, one of the best workouts that you could have. “ Hyde’s voice was beaming with reassurance, it would be nice if he managed to get one of the students to be involved with a club. It was more so a merit that Hyde could claim for himself, helping people along the way. “So, want to join? All you have to do is go inside and fill out the form for the swim club. We would also need your medical form too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:22 pm

"I see, what a great addition! Well, I wonder win the school is needing members for the swimming club. It's one of the best sports by far in my opinion, you know? " He was a pretty talkative guy, and was very enthusiastic about all that sporty thingy an all. "You really like to do physical activities huh? But well, with that I can agree. Swimming is the best!" He chuckled a little before nodding to the latter and peeking inside to see if he could find where he could register. "Well, I'd love to. I've been looking for practicing my swimming skills again for a long time, and my doctor will be more than happy to know about that! "
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:31 pm

“Alright! Follow me!” Hyde would say as he opened the door to the athletics club, it seemed pretty busy in there. Everyone was doing something, either talking about future plans, competitions, etc. When Hyde spoke to one of the other members, that individual came back with two forms to give to Hyde. Hyde then gave the two forms to Koy. “ The first one is the usual, sign up. Conduct, a grade check, because there are some clubs that can bar you if you don’t keep your studies up. Also, there is the medical form that your doctor would have to sign off on. Bring these back In and we could get you started in no time. The first meeting of the swim club begins next week, so you have plenty of time to get this done. Any questions Koy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:05 pm

"Uh... Okay." The guy was really fast and enthusiastic. He just accompanied the other boy while he leaded the way, looking around a little and trying not to get to close to so many people so he didn't get uncomfortable around there. He did wait until the boy seemed to get everything ready, and smiled as soon as he could get his hands on the forms. " Thank you, this should be easy to do. And thank you again, you've explained everything to me, so I think I can handle the rest without much worries. " He bowed slightly before focusing at reading the forms, skimming them before saying something else.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:20 pm

“Feel free to stick around, make some friends. I’m sure there are other members of the swim team that’s around, they could give you a run down if they are seasoned or experienced. Not to say that you aren’t, but the routines could be tiring and whatnot. It’s good to know what you’ll be expecting.” Hyde would say this with a wave as he proceeds to exit. “I’ll see you later, got to look for more recruits.” Afterwards, Hyde made his exit.

- Exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

"Ah... Ok. I think I'll prefer doing this later. But thanks anyways..." He said still focusing on the papers before him. He didn't really want to stay around much longer, as he was not a people person at all, so he'll just stick to reading everything before being sure he didn't need any help from him. He bowed again to bit the guy goodbye, and agreed with his declarations before thinking about what to do next. Well, better time to fill this forms was now, anyways, and he would do just that. Going back home was the best, as he didn't have anything else to do, so he exited the place.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Hyde of the Strength and Yuugi of the Justice have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing By (Hyde)   Just Passing By (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Passing By (Hyde)
Page 1 of 1