Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)

Go down 
+2
LunarCataphract
TheRedRibbon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) Empty
PostSubject: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) O56non

Despite the... Error he'd had this morning in misunderstanding the timing for his own club, Tomomi stood in his equipment ready as the bell rang that signalled the end of the day for all classes. Standing in the hall assigned for the martial arts club, Tomomi stood, waiting with red and blue mats arranged so that the majority of the room was covered in blue mats, with red mats lining the rectangle of blue, an invisible barrier.

Now, to wait for people to hopefully show up.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 9:12 pm

As part of Eryka's on going investigation of the school's extra curricular activities she had decided to investigate the martial arts sorority. Had she known it existed sooner, she would have made it her first port of call but one could always make up for past inefficiency. Standing in front of the door to the room used by the martial arts club, Eryka rose her prosthetic arm and knocked loudly on the door ensuring she could be heard. With that done the amputee patiently waited, arms folded over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Giant sword inconspicuously locked away in his dorm room, the silver-haired boy made his way back to the room they were using for the Martial Arts club. When he arrived, there was a woman knocking loudly, standing outside. She was a cadet - a recent one, as Isaac's recalled from his study. Her name was... He had to retrieve his notepad from his pocket and flip through it for a second as he got closer.

"Eryka." He spoke aloud as he neared and tucked his book away with a grin. "That's your name right? I'm Isaac." He added, reaching to push the door open. "We can just go in. There's no reason to knock. I'm sure Tomo's already here." Isaac pushed the door open and went inside, motioning for Eryka to follow, and walked all the way up to Tomomi.

Clasping the boy on the shoulder with a hardy squeeze, Isaac smiled, "Hope you're not too worn out from this morning. I had myself a big lunch, so I'm pumped and ready to go!"
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:34 pm

This was a busy time today as Akuma made his way to the martial arts club again. It was an odd change of pace, but he had grown to get better aquainted with the others in this school. Pro-- was that so far no one beyond the teachers caught on of his past. Con-- he still looked like a thug with his tough appearance.

Either way, this time there were more unknown faces to him-- but more mature looking. There was a white haired kid, looking to be just close to 19 or so by his guess. He seemed like a nice looking kid. But he was more interested by the woman nearby whom he was talking to.

The woman seemed much closer to his age. She had a good tone of muscle, tall and a piercing set of amber-like eyes. Akuma couldn't hide the light smirk that came across his face at the sight of her. THough it did make him wonder... wasn't there a rule about genders regarding a sports team? He could be wrong of course-- wasn't like he was bothered by the idea. Still, one thing he hated was the idea to fight a girl, if he ended up hurting one. Still, he bit his lip and moved on towards the room.

"Excuse me," he said in his usual deep voice, hands in his pocket as he approached them. "Are you members of the Martial Arts club as well?" he asked.

He wondered if they were in the college of Seven Stars as well, but it was too early to assume of course. Either way, he waited and see whom would interact with him. For now, he tried to be sociable... despite having a face that looked like a watchdog from hell.

He rubbed the back of his neck, unsure if he should introduce himself or not.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 5:50 pm

"It's for the sake of your justice Gozai, you'll thank yourself later." He had to convince himseöf as he walked through the halls toward where he'd heard the club was. The albino found himself hoping there'd be no on besides the club captain present, if only so he didn't need to bother dealing with other... People. The thought send a shudder down his spine, and almost brought a drop of bile into his mouth. The recent terrible weather had done little to contirbute to the betterment of his mood.

He rounded a corner, to see some people at the door of the club room, and inside it. He'd tilt his head as he approached. Hey, if it wasn't tall, dark and angry? The hell's she doing here? He was honestly surprised, expecting she'd rather be at the class zero hall, but seemed he was wrong. Curious, none the less. But she wasn't the only one. A guy, he'd guesstimate about his age with silvery hair. That couldn't be natural. And then there was another still, big guy, read hair, almost certainly older. Gozai wondered if the guy was even a student, but at the same time he got the feel of a delinquent from them. Could be why.

But as he reached the door, sparing a glance to the female cadet without actually saying anything on the way in, he'd give the president, the only of the group he recognized, a nod. "Tomomi." He'd call out, in pleasantly surprised tone voice. He had his nice guy voice on. He just hoped miss uptight there didn't blow this whole thing. "Must say, that thing looks good on you." He'd say, gesturing toward the clothes the other wore. After that he'd also take a moment to get a good look at the other three, giving each a nod in turn. "Nice to see we have some others among us too." He lied, in his practiced tone, the kind that said "lets be friends" and might even sound earnest to those who'd not seen the real him.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:05 am

A knock, and then the door opened, signalling the beginning. Tomomi watched as people began to walk in, the first of which being a lady with... Wait, was that arm made of metal? Right, that wouldn't be safe for Martial Arts, but, he could work with this... Just... Adjust the plan for todays introductory session. Not that it made much difference, since, a lot of it was about body control. But the last thing he wanted to do was be responsible for an accident involving someone's body being on the receiving end of a strike from metal.

Quickly however, a certain... Personality overtook this person, one that Tomomi remembered vividly owing to the fact the two had sparred earlier that day. Isaac. And with a brazen entrance, he strolled right up to Tomomi, who waved as he approached. Then withdrew his hand as he got closer. And closer. And then as he got super close, and slapped Tomomi on the shoulder, the little Japanese boy jumped slightly on the spot in surprise. "G-glad to see you're enthusiastic Isaac, although um... I-I'm not too sure eating a large amount before exercise is a good idea..."

Then more people began to swarm in, resulting in roughly 15 people in all, a few of which Tomomi recognised, waving at Gozai with a smile. "Nice to see you show up Gozai. A-and yeah, there's a bit more than I'm used to today... B-but for the club, that's good! So, um, yay!"

Waiting for people to finish walking in, Tomomi spoke up. "Okay! So, um, everyone! Welcome to the Martial Arts club for those coming for the first time! If you would, please take off your shoes and set them to the side before you get on the mat! Then, it'll sound stupid, but please line up in height order! I know that's um, really dumb sounding, but it'll make sense in a bit, trust me! Um, over by that edge of the mat please!" The boy declared, pointing over to the other side of the mat to himself.

Waiting for people to follow his instructions, Tomomi nodded, before speaking up. "Okay, so, since we've got a fair few new people, and since I'm relatively new as the club president, I'd like to start with everyone introducing themselves. For starters, my name is Tomomi, and I'll be running this club to the best of my ability and s-stuff! Right so, um, please feel free to introduce yourselves at your own leisure, and get to know one another for a moment before we get started! It's um, good to know the people you're about to train with after all..."
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 1:59 pm

"How do you know my name?" Caution, paranoia and distrust. These were the emotions drawn out by having a random stranger call your name. Eryka turned her heard towards Isaac, scowling distrustfully. She was pretty damn sure that she had NEVER met this boy before in her entire life so how did he know her name?

"Understood and no, I am not a member of the club." Without missing a beat Eryka pushed the door open, entering into the club's facilities and pretty much ignoring everyone else except Akuma that is; the amputee answered his question at the very least. Making her way inside the room Eryka stepped aside, allowing the others to enter.

"He's right..partially anyway. You should always eat before exercising so your body has sufficient fuel to burn however, you shouldn't eat immediately before any rigorous physical exertion. One hour, at least, is the recommended time frame between eating and exercising. Eating and then instantly exercising can cause muscle cramps." Whoever this boy was, he was clearly was lacking in certain knowledge.

"Introductions?....Fine... Eryka however I am not here to join your club at least not yet. My purpose here today is to appraise your club." Eryka hadn't decided if she would actually join the club or not. Her purpose was to experience one session and see if it was worth joining. So far, that did not seem to be the case. Isaac seemed to be an idiot and Gozai, that boy Eryka had chewed out in the past, was most definitely not a decent sparring partner. Despite her thoughts on the matter, Eryka would line up in height order.

Last edited by LunarCataphract on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 2:54 am

Isaac didn't have time to introduce himself to all the people who came rushing at that point. He was pretty sure the big thug-ish looking guy had offered a greeting of some form, but everything was happening a little too fast for him to address it. It's okay, they could talk later. One on One was better anyway! speaking of one on one, as he lined up next to Eryka he met her stare with his even smile "To answer your question, I'm an aspiring Cadet, and so I've been researching noteworthy Cadets that I should know about. You came up on that list." He shrugged, falling into line as Tomomi started speaking to the group.

When it came his turn to introduce himself he took a rigid stance and announced himself. Isaac Fairweather! soon-to-be Cadet. I'm here to train my body and hone my skills so that I can reach First Class in no time." He announced with a laugh. It wasn't really a boastful sentiment. Well, it was, but the way he delivered it was more fervent passion than boastful. He just had goals, and he'd work hard to achieve them. If he was gonna bleed and sweat for this city, he'd make damn sure he did it with the best of them.
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:16 pm

It was that word again-- Cadet. Something that irked Akuma a bit but he kept it to himself as he sat there with the others. He was more than willing to introduce himself but he didn't want to interrupt or get himself mixed up in anything that wasn't related to him. All he knew was the thing about the Cadets sounded like some snooty-club, even if they were Jr Anti-demon police. To him, it seemed like a useless honorific. Titles meant crap where he was from.

Either way, he let it go and moved on. Even as this Isaac guy was gung-ho about being a Cadet. As he finished, Akuma let out a sigh. "Hooray for you..." he grumbled, not that impressed, but said no more on the topic. If anyone wanted to raise an argument for it, he wouldn't answer it. With that, he raised his head to formally introduce himself.

"Akuma Takuji, First year Seven Star college program," he said in a cold-as-ice tone with his arms folded. He had nothing else to say on the matter.

He hated those who thought they were above others just by tooting their horn. He didn't care if they were some secret club of demon hunters. For him, actions spoke louder than words. The others might find him stuck up, but he just didn't have much thought on things either way. He just wanted to use the club as a proper place to let out steam and improve his combat skills.

He usually had thugs to deal with more than demons anyway...
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:05 am

Gozai did as asked, taking off his shoes and getting into line without hassle. And he'd listen at the others as they introduced themselves. "Eryka. Isaac. Akuma..." He looked at each of the other in turn, making sure to keep the names and faces in mind.

So Eryka was her name? And to... appraise the club, she said her purpose here was? An interestign way of putting it. Though she still seemed far too uptight. Isaac, meanwhile, Cadet-to-be? He so claimed. There seemed to be a deal of passion to him but also seemed like something of a goofball. And touting that title just like that, made Gozai want to shake his head. And Akuma, he didn't say much, but the name seemed... fitting. He couldn't really get much of a read on what was going on inside his head.

This could be interesting, in one way or another. But for now, it was time to play his part."And that leaves me then. I'm Gozai. Tomomi here pitch the idea of joining, and I thought it sounded good so... Here I am." He kept his nice-guy voice on.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 11:30 am

As everyone got in line and spoke, introducing themselves, Tomomi nodded, taking in the information. About 15 people, each different in name, height, and appearance. Eryka's stood out most to him, with Tomomi knowing most of the others that had arrived - either due to them already being members, or Tomomi knowing them beyond this meeting. But, this was someone he didn't know, coming to test the club. Right. In that case, it was time to prove the usefulness and enjoyability of the club.

Introductions finished, Tomomi nodded, before speaking up. "Okay. So, you now have at least heard the names of everyone else, so, um, let's not waste any time. First up, we're going to need to do warm ups. This is because if you try and just push yourself into doing something, you risk causing more damage than good for your body, which can lead to stitches, cramps, or general injuries and aches. So, how we're going to start, is, well, if you look at the mat, you'll find that the outer border is red while the inside is blue, right? Well, first, we're all going to run around that for a bit in a light jog. When running, I um, want to see your arms moving as well, legs raised, and back up straight to keep your air flowing properly, since um, if you have your head down, it closes off your airway slightly, if that makes sense? B-bah, um, you didn't come to hear me talk though, so, um... Yeah! Once we've run, I'll give the signal to stop, and we'll all gather in the middle of the mat, where we will do push ups, sit ups, star jumps, then stretches. Once our warm ups are done, we'll pause for one minute where you can chat among yourselves, and then I'll explain what the rest of the session's aims are. Okay, so, all that said... Begin!"

With that, Tomomi walked over to the corner, before setting off in a light jog, others slowly going to do the same and follow the routine, surprisingly spaced out despite the limited space for the run. After what was at most 2 minutes, but likely even less than that, Tomomi clapped his hands, loud and audibly, walking to one end of the mat and gesturing to the other while waiting for others to go and face him. There, he declared orders, like a timid drill sergeant, calling for 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 star jumps, and then a range of generic stretches to be held for a couple of seconds each.
Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 4:05 pm

"Noteworthy Cadet?...I wasn't aware I was anything other than a Cadet." With a faint shrug of the shoulders, Eryka kind of brushed Isaac off. She didn't think she was any more noteworthy than any other Cadet and honestly? She didn't care to be. She was a Cadet. That was her job and her current purpose. She didn't need fame, gratitude or any reward beyond the money required to maintain her own survival.

Initial impressions of the club were good as the apparent leader requested everybody engage in some light exercise to warm up. It was a terrible idea to immediately dive head first into the most muscle intensive exercise you could possibly do; that was a great way to injure yourself in a variety of ways. Eryka followed the request of the club's leader (Tomomi was it?) and most likely out pacing pretty much everyone else on account of her height; plus she was also in very good physical condition.

Once the jog was done she easily transferred into the series of push ups, sit ups, star jumps and stretches however when it got to the push ups? Eryka only used one arm for those. It wasn't exactly fair for her to perform better at the push ups due to her prosthetic. The amputee genuinely hoped the club would actually move onto the martial arts. Searching for a worthwhile sparring partner was the main, nay only, reason Eryka had made the effort to attend. Sparring was the only thing she couldn't do by herself after all; training dummies were not exactly able to fight back.

Last edited by LunarCataphract on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Isaac joined in with the warm ups with everyone else. It wasn't like he hadn't been doing physical activity all day, anyway. Days like this were the best. Working himself up, he jogged at a leisurely pace, coming up alongside Tomomi at one point to quip "You say you're not a Sensei. Sure about that?" he joked light-heartedly before finishing the jog at a leisurely pace. Not too fast or too slow. Speed wasn't the point of this endeavor, after all.

Next were the exercises, where he did his best to be as efficient and deliberate as possible, making sure his joints and muscles were limbered up as appropriate, before kicking himself back up and rolling his shoulders, ready for action, as always.
Back to top Go down
Zabertooth

Zabertooth

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:04 pm

(Sorry for the delay guys. IRL was a pain right now)

Akuma kept quiet from that point on-- but listened to most of them. THe talk about the Cadets was somewhat of a bother to him. A chill went up his spine at the talk about him-- like it was some sort of elitist club that he didn't know about. Was there one person in this dumb academy who he took interest in-- at least beyond Tomomi. He did have respect for him for trying to pull off this club with such a timid attitude. TO really teach martial arts, you needed an iron resolve as well-- or so he was taught.

Isaac didn't interest him too much and he just brushed off his overly eager attitude-- but he kept glancing at Erika. Part of him was both hoping and loathing the idea to spar with her. One, he hated the idea of fighting girls. It wasn't that he couldn't or wouldn't-- but he would feel as crappy as he did when he struck Tomomi too hard. If he did real harm to a woman, he would feel like shit for it. On the other hand, this woman despite her artificial limb, was pretty tough and hot at the same time. She probably had her own form of combat training. Why else would she be there? That fact and her attitude in general made her appealing to Akuma. He would cast a few glances in her direction, wondering if she would reciprocate.

He would do the exercises as prompted, despite having been there early. Still, he worked up a good sweat, his limbs loose and his body ready for more. He was a little short of breath-- but that was more for his desire for a cigarette.

Still, when things calmed down and they would get ready to spar, he would approach Eryka himself with a smirk and a toss of his red hair like some host-club member. "Hey, you want to be sparring partners with me?" he asked, not saying any more but waited to hear her reply.

Either yes, or probably just brush him off-- it wouldn't be the first time . Razz
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Tomomi certainly seemed to like the sound of his own voice, if the lengths of his explanations were anything to go by. But at least he actually had some good information in there. At least if you've... never exercised before or the like. He'd chuckle internally, though not actually saying anything, before joining in on the warm ups.

It would certainly be easier if he had more musculature than your average stick. "Well jeez, that's why you're here, stupid." Gozai admonished himself as he flopped up and down with his star jumps. He did not have the stamina to really deal, so he already found hiimself breathing heavily at the minute exertion. Well, you had to start somewhere, even if that was at the very bottom. For the time he would simply try to keep a somewhat kinda positive mindset about him as he went with his remaining warm ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)   Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Timeframe? Adjusted. Mistakes? Fixed. (Martial Arts Club / Afternoon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next