Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) Empty
PostSubject: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Kahn Azame made his way through the hallways of Kizuna Academy, with his roommate, Nanashii, in tow. While some might say that Kahn "forced" Nanashii into checking out the arts club, the second year had to disagree. It was a mutual agreement that only took a little persuasion to convince the third year to at least visit the club. Finally, Kahn came to the room where the art club was hosted, and entered the room first while keeping the door open so his roommate could follow.

Inside this room were many sculptures, paintings, pottery, and musical instruments. There were some differences in skill level, but it appears that most of the members had similar years of experience. At least that is how it appeared to Kahn's untrained eye, which eventually drifted to the marble sculpting equipment and a very nice piano. It appears that the art club did well financially, or at least in their competitions to say the least, which Kahn had no doubt Nanashii would win.

The second year slowly drifted off to get a closer look at some of the paintings and sculptures, though it appears that the art club meeting hadn't started yet due to the emptiness of the room. Perhaps members would start to enter sooner rather than later. Eventually, Kahn turned around and asked, "Well Nanashii, what do you think of the room so far?"
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 am

Hands in my pockets, yawns coming out of my mouth, I was against this and regretted coming along. I shouldn't have given into his ego, but I don't think I had any choice in the matter since he would have just drilled into me the thought of it. However, it would be unbecoming of a senpai to not be seen as a good role model for my young little kouhai of a roommate. Following up closely, I came in behind Kahn looking around at the room, taking in the atmosphere.

My kouhai was examining everything around the room with much interest it seemed. It was mostly filled with artistic items, and not the musical version of art either. Sculptures, paintings, pottery and the like lined much of the room with some musical instruments here and there. It wasn't much, as I suspected. Focusing more on what it's meant to be, I didn't think the music club would be thriving in such an environment, nor would some want to join. The music that I thought would fill a music club, no matter how small, was instead of silence. I thought to hear a few instruments in sync with each other, but I was hugely mistaken.

Finally, Kahn stopped beating around the bush to ask me as I went over to check out the music section. "As I imagined it would look, not much of a music club. Percussion seems almost absent from this room." I said taking a mental note of the status of the area. Perhaps someone from the club could explain more, but it was looking grim as to joining the music club. Not even Kahn's ego could help it, as much as I knew he wanted everything going his way with this.
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Shuuya was on his through the hallway against the art club. He would often hear about the prestigious art club and how they were known especially for the many prizes they would get in competitions.
He couldn't deny that he was interested and he would without a doubt join if the club was even close to as great as the rumours said. He was getting close to the club's room, but there was something strange. No music?

Shuuya entered the room and was rarely enough impressed. Could these works really have been made from a high schoolers hands? There were some works outclassing others but he couldn't say that there was anything bad amongst these pieces. They were all quite excuisite in their own way. His eyes wandered to the other half of the room. He was quite content with that side as well with several instruments lined up in an orderly manner.

He couldn't help but notice the piano. It was simply put a wonder to the eye. Its simple and yet refined shape touched his very heart as it reminded him of the piano he had practiced playing on as a child. He walked against the piano, took a chair and put his hands on the keys. He was in all honesty a bit worried that he wouldn't be able to play since he hadn't had the chance to play for about six months. He was just sitting there letting his hands wander across the keys in black and white. He suddenly found himself lost in the music as he effortlessly played "The Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven. He kept playing for a minute or two as he realized there was two students standing in the room. He stopped playing and looked at the two. He suddenly felt stupid for losing control of his emotions like that. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you".
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 am

Kahn was drawn out from his own little world, where he was viewing the sculptures by Nanashii's comment, in which he turned and to face his roommate and replied, "Thus far it does not look good, but I think we shouldn't judge this book by it's cover. After all we don't know what the future could hold." Of course, as he was saying this another student entered the room and seemed to be naturally drawn to the sleek grand piano with it's black and ivory keys. The piano was obviously one of the newer, if not the newest, purchase by the club.

The red haired young man soon saw why the student was drawn to the piano as he began to play something obviously quite complex. This raised Kahn's eyebrow, and he moved closer to Nanashii before whispering, "Maybe there isn't much musical equipment in here, but you're defiantly not under represented in the talent department to say the least." After what was most likely a minute, though Kahn wasn't really keeping track as the music was beautiful to his ears, the student suddenly came to his senses and noticed that the roommates were also in the room.

"Oh you're not disturbing me all that much, but I must say you are quite good. Though that might be a little bit of an understatement." The second year replied before giving introductions, "Oh, but allow me to introduce us, I am Kahn Azame, and I'm a second year at Kizuna Academy." He then gestured to his roommate, "This is my roommate and third year student, Nanashii Fujiwara. Now then who might you be, and are you perhaps a member of the art club?" Kahn was hoping that this unnamed Beethoven might be an experienced member of the art club, or perhaps the leader. This way Nanashii and himself could ask questions about the club, and perhaps discover the reason why percussion instruments were not in the room.

If all went well then maybe Nanashii would be convinced to join the club, and hopefully strive to become the leader of the music side. Of course Kahn didn't want to force Nanashii to make a decision right away. After all they were here to observe what the club did each and every day. Perhaps Nanashii would find himself more in tune with this club than he expected to be.

...Of course such a goal may only be found in Kahn's dreams, but there is nothing wrong with hoping....at least in Kahn's mind there isn't.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Kahn seemed overly optimistic at this time, but I didn't blame him since his argument was pretty solid. Judging a book by its cover was bad, but also sometimes were solid in the end. However, I would feed his ego and give in to the benefit of the doubt, waiting a bit to give my final decision on the club to see it all. I shrugged and started to look around a bit more, not noticing someone else coming in until I heard the melody of a piano. Turning to look, I wondered if this was a member or someone looking to join. Either way, it seemed he knew his way around a piano skillfully.

Before I knew it, I seemed to be entranced by the melody, the sound enrapturing my entire body with pleasure. I was brought back when Kahn whispered to me about this new boy and his talent, which was completely obvious. However, soon after, the boy seemed to wake up from his cloud nine to realize we were here, which was fine. Nobody here seemed to be bothered by his own world, which was being played out beautifully.

Apologizing, I raised an eyebrow to him, wondering why he was apologizing to us. The way I saw it, there was no reason to need to apologize in this situation, but that was his choice. Kahn chimed in stating what I was thinking though, which means less work for me and I get to keep quiet. Soon after, Kahn introduced himself and then me, which I waved to the boy after that. Perhaps it wasn't so bad now that I caught of glimpse of some talent for my own research. Maybe it wasn't so bad, but then again maybe it was. Who knows, only time will tell as we awaited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Why did he apologise? There wasn't a single reason for him to apologise, Though he had to lay low to avoid detection. He didn't want any newspapers chasing him, again. Shuuya looked at the two students apraisingly. Just what could they be? The taller one with the red hair seemed like an honest person while the other looked like he was really tired. The red head introduced himself and his friend with a lot of enthusiasm.

He then asked if he was a member of the club. It didn't surprise him that they thought he was a member, he was very good. The best in his own opinion. He had afterall been tutored by some of the greatest musicians from overseas, until he surpassed them of course. He couldn't help but smile as he answered. "The name's Shuuya Senzaki, I'm a third year like your tired friend over there". He pointed at the seemingly tired boy before continuing.

"I'm not a member of this club, though i'm hoping to join. My superior skills will without a doubt earn me a place and who knows, they might even appoint me leader". He was quite content with the way he said it. It was after all a fact that he was superior, might as well let them know. "You think i'm exaggerating? How about i finish the piece i just played?". Shuuya smiled coldly as he awaited their response.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 am

"Well in that case, Shuuya it is a pleasure to meet you." Kahn replied, however one thing troubled him. That was this kid's statement about being leader of the club. Since that was Kahn's highest hope for Nanashii. It seemed that his roommate had some stiff competition ahead of him on that path. However, Shuuya's cocky attitude rubbed him the wrong way a bit too, but his past experiences with an attitude like Shuuya's often ended in fist fights. However, the second year was willing to give his senior a chance at proving himself to be a different and more civilized individual, who cared about others.

Kahn held his hands up before simply saying, "I think the demo you offered us showed your talent pretty well, so I don't think much more is required. This was Kahn's attempt to avoid making Shuuya's ego any bigger while he tried to avoid offending him as well. Making someone with an ego angry often led to conflict, and Kahn liked to avoid conflict if he could. Suddenly a voice spoke from outside the classroom and caught Kahn's attention to say the least.

"I on the other hand would like to hear the rest of the piece you were playing, Shuuya, but first allow me to introduce myself." The door opened to reveal a second year with greyish purplish colored hair, and a pair of glasses. He was wearing a shirt with multiple color stains, thus it was obvious what part of the club he participated in. However, while his shirt suggested he was a hard worker, there was an air about him that seemed to say otherwise. In fact it appeared as though this young man shared some similarities with Nanashii, which surprised Kahn a little bit The new arrival adjusted his glasses to they rested on top the bridge of his nose.

"I'm Samao Akira, and I am the current leader of the art club. I think I heard mention of individuals who wished to join the club?" The second year asked, his gaze shifting around to the three other people in the room. Waiting either for names or the ones who were interested in joining to speak up. However, during this time the second year took a little time to appraise the three before him. Shuuya was obviously a musician given how well he played the piano, but what about the other two?
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 am

Another third year like myself it seems, although I wasn't sure I had met him before today. Maybe passing by in the halls perhaps but besides that not really, can't picture him. Shuuya Senzaki did not ring a bell, oh well I thought shrugging. Kahn replied with the utmost haste it seemed, a pleasure indeed for him. Although, I could sense him being a bit peeved at the way he spoke about himself joining the club, which was the way I felt too. However, before I could speak, I smirked a little thinking of how well he could play, but Kahn thought the demo was enough. I couldn't agree more, but perhaps it'd be nice if he played out the rest to see if it was as pleasing to my ears as the original piece.

Almost immediately after, it sounded like someone read my thoughts as someone else came in, talking about hearing the rest of the piece for his amusement. The man was the art club leader who was here after hearing about someone wanting to join the club. It'd give me a chance to listen to the rest of the melody as I stood there, leaning on one leg next to Kahn not speaking a move, almost still as a statue.
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm

The red hair responded as if being offended. Shuuya couldn't remember being hostile in any way. Was it perhaps wrong to being confident in ones abilities? He was extremely talented and that's a fact. There was nothing wrong about being proud of ones talent. Who was this commoner to judge him? Shuuya has been spending years on perfecting his technique and he wouldn't let the result of those years to be trampled on by some bufoon. Though he decided to let it pass since he couldn't exactly say all that since there was a slight chance people would question his idendity. He could might as well give the bufoon another chance.

Then another student entered the room and claimed to be the leader of the club. He looked like the kind of person Shuuya would usually spend time with, but this one seemed to be amasingly unmotivated. He asked to hear the rest of the piece. Shuuya figured he might as well show him just how good he was. He took a seat once more and stretched his hands. "Very well, i'l play but be warned this piece goes on for a little while". He decided to start from the beginning and took a deep breath. He adjusted his glasses and started to play. He kept playing for about ten minutes until he finished. He looked upon his audience with a satisfied look.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:13 am

Samao and Kahn clapped after Shuuya finished the rest of his piece, they both had to admit that Shuuya was quite talented at the piano. Samao was the first to respond, "That was quite good, Shuuya, I have a feeling that you will fit in very well here, after all you seem as though you have practiced for years. Perhaps you will compose your own piece here in the art club?"

Kahn nodded in agreement, "I figured you would be that good from the demo, though I'm not musically inclined. So all I can really say that it sounded pretty good and nothing seemed wrong with it." Samao turned to face Kahn and Nanashii and simply asked his next question.

"Now tell me who are you two? Are you also here to join the art club?" The leader asked the roommates, it seems the art club might be growing quite a bit, which was good...though it might mean more work for later. Why is work always such a problem around here?

"I'm not here to join. I'm already part of the kendo club, and I'm not artistically inclined to say the least." Kahn explained while scratching the back of his head, "Though I do have an amazing air guitar, but I doubt that really has a place here." He joked before gesturing to Nanashii, "My roommate, Nanashii, on the other hand might be interested, and he has talent unlike myself."

"Ah, I see, well then Nanashii, what artistic talent do you have? And perhaps more importantly do you or Shuuya have any questions?" The leader of the art club asked while clasping his hands together. Waiting for questions from either one of the two possible members of the art club.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 am

His melody seemed nice, adjusting my position every couple minutes to maintain comfort while standing up. However, overall it was a pleasing melody as it came to an end. Going with the crowd, I applauded as well seeing as it was nicely done. The current president responded with praise of his skill and with hopes of him composing his own piece here, which was likely. It had to move one to be able to make one able to perform so beautifully as well as make a good piece. Kahn then chimed in with his own agreement, agreeing it sounded pretty good.

After, the president asked us about ourselves and if we wanted to join. Kahn joked in his opening after stating he was already in kendo, stating he could play an amazing air guitar. A small chuckle escaped me as he then introduced me, stating that I may be interested which wasn't really true, more like I was forced here by my roommate, but I went along with it as I nodded. "Well I'm more of a percussion player. Mainly a timpani player personally, was always drawn to them since early on but times can't really allow me to afford my own set. Time and not enough room in our dorm unless Kahn wants to sacrifice space." I said in response to the president's questions. Perhaps that was able to satisfy him.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 am

Kahn shrugged at Nanashi's suggestion, "Well, if we had more room then we could get the school set into our room, but I for one don't want to be trapped in our dorm room. It would make the rest of the year less than enjoyable if you ask me." There dorm room was large enough that it wasn't cramped, but fitting in the set would defiantly translate into some issues to say the least. Not to mention the fact that the noise might make it difficult for one to sleep or study, but like everything else there were pros and cons to each decision and action.

"A timipani player huh, so you must use the school set then, well if you like we could quickly get it from storage so you could give us a demo, that is if you want to or feel up to it." The club president replied, though he had a slight feeling that Nanashi and himself were quite alike. That is they needed a bit more motivation in order to do something, but the president would be interested in hearing Nanashi's skill. After all he considered percussion players a rare, but versatile find. While he waited for Nanashi to respond he got a text message, as the cellphone in his pant pocket vibrated. "Pardon me for a moment." The president would open up the phone to see a message, that would unfortunately lead to no club meeting, but he would drop this on the prospective members momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)   Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuning Into The Arts (Unforgiven and Art Club members)
Page 1 of 1