Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Quiet Please

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

Quiet Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:04 am

Gabby laughed, “I don’t know. It sounds dangerously delicious.” She licked her lips at the thought, “Kind of like s’mores on a stick. Only the stick will tear your esophagus open and leave it a bloody mess. On second thought, stay away from the violent marshmallow.” When Lori discussed Shintoism, Gabby’s brain started to go blank. She wasn’t dumb by any means, but mythology was not her strong point. The most she understood was the mention of Greek myths. She had to understand them, or a great many novels would have made absolutely no sense, “Too much information. I’ll just read a book on it at some point.”

Lori placed her arm around Gabby’s shoulder. Gabby glanced at her then back at Cain, “We were members of the Demon Lord’s army, apparently. I don’t remember how that happened…” She did remember, she only wished she could forget, “I’m afraid I have to get going though. I’ll see you two later.” She smiled, rushed to check out her book, and left with a wave to the too.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Lori would laugh a bit at the mention of her analogy. She had thought it to be a nice joke, though no one seemed to laugh, though she herself giggled at Gabby's comment. "This is why I like you Gabby," she said, still in her giggling fit. She would soon calm down and frown slightly when she chose to leave. Letting her go, she would wave slightly as she walked out. "Bye," she said, before turning to Cain.

"She's a good person from what I see. I like her. As for you, you seem like a quiet one. What is with you? What do you like?" she would inquire. Best way to start talk with someone new is ask about their likes, or so Lorielle thought.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 am

Cain gave a small nod as Gabby made her exit. He wasn't one for large good-byes. Well, that would be his excuse at least.

"It was nice meeting you." he said simply, before listening to Lori's inquiries. He looked at the remaining girl out of the corner of his eye before giving a small sigh and a shrug.

"Quiet? Well maybe a little." he said, well aware of this facet of himself. Though whether his statement was one of sincerity or of sarcasm was a bit tough to tell.

"You know, no offense or anything, but I've always hated those questions. Probably because I never have a good answer for them. I like reading...learning I guess. What my deal is though? What I'm about? No idea. Tell ya what, if you ever get an idea why don't you fill me in? It'd be interesting to finally get some clue about that." he said trying his hardest to keep any anger from slipping into his words. He half hoped that Lorielle would assume he was joking. To him that was half the benefit of cloaking himself in sarcasm. Sincerity could be hidden in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:59 pm

She would nod, agreeing with him as he confirmed her thoughts. He didn't seem bad, perhaps a loner kind of guy. Though his response kind of gave it away that he didn't seem to get along well with others. It was a bit disheartening to be able to see that, cause social skills will be useful in the future in some way or another. Nonetheless, throwing back an insult would not help, and he didn't seem like a bad guy at first glance. Though she would smile lightly. "Oh, I didn't mean to be rude when I asked that. I wasn't trying to insult you. Either way, maybe you and I should hang out one day. We can see what you like first-hand," she said, her smile getting a bit wider. Not really flirting perhaps, but more like a friendly gesture. 'Maybe he is just nervous around girl or people in general...?' she would think to herself. She would pull her phone out checking the time. 'Have to leave in a few minutes...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Cain nearly slapped himself. He could tell that the little rant had made Lori uncomfortable. Normally he wouldn't really care, except that he wasn't trying to be a jerk this time. He'd just been saying how he actually felt.

"Next time lets keep the little emo rant's to ourselves. At least make it a little less aggressive? It's not like I need to be Mr. Popular, but it'd be nice if there was one person on the planet who didn't think I was a psycho weirdo freak. He thought to himself. He was about to apologies, but wasn't quite sure how to do so as he saw Lorielli check her phone. She probably wanted to get out of here.  After that little scene he didn't blame her.

"No need to explain if you gotta get out of here. I get it, places to be people to see. Just forget about all that stuff I said earlier, alright? I was just..." He paused not exactly sure what to say and instead seemed to abandon the thought all together.

"Hanging out is fine by me. I'll see you when I see you." He said looking down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:50 pm

She laughed a bit. "You never seemed like one to me. Believe me when I tell you, I have met people whom I believe to be psycho freaks," she said, giving a shudder, remembering a familiar face from before. She went to her smile, nodding at him. "Well, that's good," she said. She would soon check the books again, making another sigh. 'Too lazy...' she thought. She would look back at Cain. "Thank you for distracting me. I feel relieved," she said giving a grin. "We have to meet again in school another day. See ya!" she would say, before turning to leave, waving at Cain, before leaving the library. Hopefully, she would find her courage again to walk back in to finally read a book.

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Lorielle and Gabby have established a Social Link with Cain...

Cain has established a Social Link with Lorielle and Gabby...

Lorielle and Gabby have established a rank 2 Social Link... Users may take 50% damage protecting each other once in battle...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Please   Quiet Please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2