Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]

Go down 
+3
Ifnb
Godai
ViniVidiVicci
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ifnb

Ifnb

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:58 pm

For the most part, Rui didn't actually pay much attention to enemy demons. Really at all. Whether it be turning his back to them, randomly chatting to them about vore or other perverse things, or any of other acts, it seemed demons weren't really on his mind at all. And they weren't. At no point in the dungeon had Rui's attention really been focused on demons, which the sole exception of the Demons that had tried to attack him - some even successfully.

Instead, Rui's attention had largely focused on his fellow Cadets, monitoring their positions, actions, and status. In a way to learn from them, but also because his actual role in the party was to support each of them. One Cadet in particular, as much as he desperately wanted to ignore her, as much as every bone in his body screamed at him to a turn a blind eye, stood out to Rui due to her conditions. His current commanding officer - Susan Groves. She clearly seemed non-well after that attack by the demon. And although she seemed to get better, he wasn't quite sure. She had certainly taken a much harder hit than anyone in the party had and seemed to recover much slower. He couldn't exactly tell what was going on, but he had an inkling that something was up.

And while Rui was in many senses terrified of the incomprehensible woman, he was still operating under the assumption that she was an organic blood-and-flesh human being. He could of course, be wrong, but he felt that it was going to better safe than sorry in this circumstance.

He very gingerly approached the woman before the start of combat, "Um...Captain Groves? I know like, this probably like isn't my place to ask or say, though uh, actually maybe it kinda is because I'm supposed to make sure everyone is healthy." He was quite nervous in front of the woman, since he had already written her down as the kind of person who would respond with violence to things.

"Anyways! I uh, just wanted to make sure you were like...okay and stuff. Like from the attack by that big demonic cock. Like I barley dodged one, and it seemed like it'd have been really nasty if I didn't. So um, patrols are like important, blah-blah, but um, so is like our commanding officer?"

Rui sounded a little unsure at the end, largely because he was prepared to drop his entire line of inquiry from the slightest push back from his rather intimidating commanding officer.

Rui's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:54 pm

"Oh...thank you, Officer Groves. After last night I've spent most of the day improving my aim. We all have to start somewhere. Though I'm not entirely sure how accurate I can be while using a mini-gun, of all things. Maybe I should switch to a pistol, or...a shotgun? I'm not exactly programmed to use either of those, but I can learn." Jackie didn't really feel like he improved at all, but he'd gotten lucky when it came to shooting things tonight. At least he wasn't screwing up in front of the new blood. For whatever that was worth. Killing demons, unsurprisingly, made him feel a bit better about the events of the last night. He just needed to keep himself humble. Overconfidence was a human flaw, after all. His mind was mostly elsewhere, as he walked, trying to keep himself occupied inbetween battles. Unfortunately, that was hard to do when pretty much any time he looked down he caught sight of Officer Azami. The report to His Highness couldn't come fast enough. He was certain whatever reason she had for wearing...THAT...wasn't worth the problems it would cause down the line.

And then there was Rui. No matter how many times he cleared his browser history, the things he had SEEN on that Google Search would haunt him forever. Images of wolves and other such creatures would never leave his mind. He was certain snakes would start manifesting in reality. Such was the curse he had inherited from Rui. He resigned himself to walking a few feet behind Rui from now on. At least until combat was initiated. It felt safer than walking in front of him, and inviting whatever horrors the new Cadet might have in mind. At least this way he had two things to focus on, instead of just thinking endlessly about what he could apply to battle. Even if he could do without ONE of those things. At this point, he was honestly starting to think he'd prefer to be in awkward silence with Hunt or Tsurinai, than with Rui. At least then he wouldn't have to know what Vore was. He halted when Susan stated there were enemies ahead, and tightened his grip on his minigun. A simple ambush. Good. He could go back to pretending it was just an average night and nothing was wrong. Nothing at all. He could pop some fools, and everything would be juuuust fine.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:27 am

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 Demon_10

PvS Battle Initiated: Press 'F' To Pay Respects!

Zombie Dog, Lvl 8:

Zombie Cop, Lvl 8:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:32 am

Susan rushed to combat without further ado, regaining her bearings and focusing on the upcoming fight. All inquiries could be addressed later, a fight to the death was no place for such things. As she did approach she noticed that one was humanoid and armed. As she spoke she did so calmly and rationally.
"Engage at will. Try to stay between me and the false police officer, I am better equipped to take a bullet at the moment." It was true, she wore protection the others did not. But she did not consider the implications at the time. A familiar fear gnawed in the back of her mind. She could remember being shot before. Twice, both times in the head. But she did not die then, she would not die this time. The odds were that she would be shot in the largest target, her torso, which was protected. Statistics said she had nothing to fear.
"Come forth! Ramah 'aldaw!" With a command Seshat would appear and swing a skeletal arm at the undead to assault it with harsh, piercing rays.

Susan's Stats:

Tension Support - Maria Woodsworth:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:38 am

"Look, Officer Azami! Do you know that do-oh nevermind, it's a demon."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:44 am

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 GflI0Go
"Even if it wasn't, do you think I'd recognize any random mutt?"

Azami Tsurinai:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:53 am

Rui's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:16 am

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 Doggo210

Zombie Dog, Lvl 8:

Zombie Cop, Lvl 8:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:31 am

Everything continued to progress as normal, though the undead officer appeared weaker than first anticipated. Still, everything was in their favor and before too long they could bring one of the demons down. It was then that Susan was overcame with a flash of insight.
"Seshat...! Ramah 'aldaw! Officer Jackie, Azami, that demon is a dog! ...I-I understand that sounds obvious, b-but my point is that either of you may have an easier time communicating with it because of that. I believe it could be worth a try." Personally? It did not matter to Susan how they rid the neighborhood of demons as long as they disappeared. She was however willing to try to experiment with them to better understand their methodology. This information could lend itself useful to more fights down the line.

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:03 am

"You've never barked at Officer Kagemaru...? Understood, Officer Groves.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:11 am

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 GflI0Go
"If it lives after this perhaps I'll do it the honor of speaking to it. But I have little patience for cockroaches."

Azami Tsurinai:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:15 am

Rui's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:22 am

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 Z_dogo10

Zombie Dog, Lvl 8:

Zombie Cop, Lvl 8:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:54 am

Necrotic fingers crawled down her back, the wave of darkness washing over them. A carrion call reached out to her but Seshat was able to refuse. This could not be said for the entire team. The new recruit succumbed to the attack but it could have been any one of them. Or all of them at once, there was little that could have been done to predict or defend against that maneuver. Susan immediately shifted gears from careful advising to issuing orders as she brought forth her Persona to deliver a healing mark to her comrade. As well prepared as they were none of that mattered if this creature could bring them down at will.

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 B5abfec2512813a30c9b9118e4c4af687a21c5a8_00

"I don't care how that thing is disposed of but we need to get rid of it! Now! By any means necessary!"

Susan's Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:26 pm

"Officer Azami wants to talk to it, I'll be ready to gun it down after."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]   Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aggravated Assault [Cadet Dungeon Dash]
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next