Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
After School Rounds EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
After School Rounds EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
After School Rounds EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
After School Rounds EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
After School Rounds EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
After School Rounds EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
After School Rounds EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
After School Rounds EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
After School Rounds EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

After School Rounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

After School Rounds Empty
PostSubject: After School Rounds   After School Rounds EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

It was a normal day at Kizuna Academy that would be the start of Genji Kano's adventure. His day was pretty predictable, he had his classes that always bored him, classes that he found interesting, and classes that he didn't care too much for. But now that was all over, it was time for some after school activities.

Genji loved this part of the day. He always thought that many people don't act the same way during classes and after school. It was pretty obvious, especially when the person Genji has to wake up during a boring day in the classroom can be seen later with tons of energy in whatever club he or she is in. As he walked towards the Student Council room, he began to recite his day's schedule in his head.

Okay, so I have to get my schedule and check up on the clubs that were assigned to me. I will get to my rounds and check to see how everyone was doing. Then I will go home and get ready for work. Then I have to do all of my homework... Man, I have a lot to do tonight. Genji sighed to himself as he got closer to the Student Council room. It was going to be another day without any downtime until he went to bed, but at least he liked doing what he did.

After a quick stop in the Student Council room, Genji had in his hand a schedule for the day and a sash on his arm. The sash read "Disciplinary Committee," which was the part of Student Council that he was called to do. As he looked at the sash, it reminded him of his friend that convinced him to join... Man, do I miss him. Was he in love with him? Of course not, not anymore. Was he angry with him? No, not at all. It brought up the memories that he didn't want to be brought up. It was only earlier this year that all of his troubles began. But that is a story for another time, he couldn't worry about those things now. He can't be moping around all guilty and expect to do his rounds as a Student Council member.

He went to the usual clubs, Anime Club, all of the sports teams, help with clean up a little, then off to Kendo Club, one of the longest running sports clubs that the school had. Genji almost was excited to visit the Kendo club. He hasn't been there in a while. With all of the students in Student Council, he rarely got to visit any clubs of interest. He wasn't the only one making runs like this, the president likes to do stuff like this to keep Council involved in student affairs. So he wasn't the only one making these rounds, there were others as well, but they were in different parts of the building.

Genji made his way into the sports building of the school. He easily found the Kendo Club meeting room, which was almost like a dojo. As he entered, he took his shoes off out of respect and looked around. The members all seemed to be involved in practice, so this might be a good time to ask around and see how the other members were doing.

He looked to see which person stood out to him the most. The boy who stood out the most was almost his height and had white hair. Well, he seems to stand out the most. Genji thought as he walked over to him. While on the way there, Genji tried to fix his messy light brown hair and readjusted the red goggles on his head to make sure he looked presentable to the club, if not just the boy himself.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: After School Rounds   After School Rounds EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Ah, Tamiko. Yes, Tamiko unfortunately popped into poor Genji's mind. He didn't hate her, he just never wanted to be friends with her in a million years. It's not that dislikes her, either. It's just that she symbolizes what everybody dislikes about Student Council. She is stuck up and an over-achiever. She is also quick to throw out people's problems. She gives a lot of heat to pretty much everyone. Of course he would meet her older brother. Of course he was a kendo member as well. It wasn't going to end up well if he told Naito about how he felt about his sister. So he did tried talking up her good qualities, it wasn't lying, but it was certainly difficult to do.

"Yeah, she's the Secretary of Internal Affairs, I believe," he began. "She's very smart and does very well at her job. I think she's a great member to the Student Council, we get a lot done thanks to her." It took all of the will in his body to try and not make any facial movements to indicate that it was painful to him to compliment Tamiko. He kept his cool, though, he wasn't there to trash talk Tamiko, anyway. He kind of felt guilty that he didn't have the best opinion of Tamiko, she really is trying hard to make the Student Council, affective after all. But, in the end, there were more things on his mind that he wasn't feeling to great about, to feel guilty over, so it passed quickly.

"I try not to be an authority figure too much, I just like making sure that all of the students are happy, some people take the job too seriously, no wonder why people hate us at times. My name's Genji Kano, it's nice to meet you, Naito-san. I'm a third year, but I actually joined Student Council this year. You see, I used to be on the swimming team, then a good friend of mine convinced me to join, so I joined Student Council, now I really can't join the team, it also doesn't help that I have my part time job at the Indoor Pool in Nokawia, either. But I guess I have to make money for myself, somehow. I also didn't know that you transferred into the school this year, I hope you like it here."

It's always nice to see a new face. Genji was meeting more and more people as he stayed in Student Council. He actually enjoyed meeting new people a lot, but it seems that many people are afraid of him. I guess he couldn't blame them. He was a lot taller than most of the students here, so it was only natural. Naito didn't seem intimidated by him, which was good, since it was almost like a breath of fresh air, he rarely met people who weren't intimidated by him. He wasn't actually that much shorter than Genji was, only about an inch taller than him, so it was nice to have another giant around the school. Naito and Genji certainly weren't the tallest in the school, but they were among the tallest, so it's nice to have people who are similar in size, it doesn't make him feel that giant, anymore. He is actually a nice guy at heart, though. Genji can make friends with them if they get over the intimidation. He hopes that Naito will be another friend to make in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: After School Rounds   After School Rounds EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 pm

(So sorry for the long post delay! I will make sure it doesn't happen so often.)

"To be honest, she is kind of judgmental and can be a little rude at times, but she does get us moving in the right direction, there is merit to her personality." Genji couldn't lie about Tamiko, she was a pretty awesome member, despite her personality. He then thought of Naito's adequate comment about the school.

"Adequate, huh? I've never had the school described as that, but I'm glad you think it's adequate, because it could be worse, after all." All cities had their problems, so it wasn't too surprising that someone new here could already tell the problems. Genji just hoped that in the end, Naito would be a good friend and love the school, that would be nice. Genji actually liked this school, it got him away from his disaster of a home and let him be himself.

Naito then began to ask Genji about his home life, which Genji did not like to talk about, but he doesn't like to be rude about it, so he decided to be pretty brief. "I used to live in Hayabusa, but not anymore. I live on the dorms now and I like them a lot, it makes me feel independent." Genji then remembered the stupid feud that goes on between the new neighborhoods, Genji never cared about them, but I guess some people do. "Oh yeah, you'll so be my enemy, I just hate you now, Genji said sarcastically. "I don't believe in the silly feuds, so don't worry about them, we won't become enemies over that." If they do ever become enemies, which Genji hopes that they stay friends, having an enemy is never a fun thing.

Genji then noticed that he was taking up a lot of time, he also remembered that he didn't have much homework today, either, so maybe he could hang out after work with Naito, there was no harm in asking. "Hey, I have to finish my rounds, but then I have to go to work. I don't have much homework tonight, so do you want to hang out later?" He hoped that Naito would say yes, because he wanted to make sure that Naito knows that Kizuna Academy students aren't that bad. Hopefully he agrees.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: After School Rounds   After School Rounds EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'm happy that you understand my feelings about your sister, but if you want me to watch out for her, I will," Genji told Naito as he sighed in relief. But now was a new task. If he has to look after Tamiko. It wasn't a hard job, but she gets herself into trouble so much, so he actually has to be nicer to her than he already was! Genji wanted to sigh at this, but not with Naito right there.

Naito also showed much distaste for the school, even the captain of the Kendo team! Genji frowned at that, he wanted everyone to like the school, but realized that not many can. Not very surprising, but Genji wanted to work for it, so it was meaningful to him. He tried to reassure Naito about his dislikes of the school, "I guess you can't like everything, but I'm sure that you will like it the longer you stay here. Once you make friends and do a little more in the club, you'll surely like it more!" Genji honestly didn't know it it would work or not, but it was worth a try.

Genji wasn't upset by the rejection to hang out, but he was happy that Naito lived in the dorms and even wanted to go to Hayabusa. "I love Hayabusa, I wish I could still live there, but things happen, I suppose," he told Naito. Genji will not want to go back there anytime soon. As long as he doesn't see his parents, he should be fine. He then started to leave, saying goodbye to Naito. "I'll leave you to your club, I hope you have fun and that we can hang out some other time. See you around." Genji shook Naito's hand, then left the dojo, put his shoes back on and carried on with his routes. He will finish his routes, then head home and get ready for work.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: After School Rounds   After School Rounds EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 am

Genji has established a new Social Link with Tsurinai Naito of the Emperor Arcana...

Naito has established a new Social Link with Genji Kano of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Though not entirely friends as of yet, the two now have a link one connection with one another...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Rounds   After School Rounds Empty

Back to top Go down

After School Rounds
Page 1 of 1