Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 10:00 am

Crossing her arms beneath her cloak, the Dystoran warrior looked down at the skeleton as it, ironically, seemed to come more to life. It seemed she was now speaking with the ruler of this location, although the fact that it confessed of its own greed spoke wonders about self introspection. Something she could respect, the ability to analyse oneself. Still, at its suggestion of a favor and a deal, Toryuki laughed herself.

"I appreciate the sentiment. I may yet take you up on an offer for a deal, however before I deign to tell you the details of my quarry, please enlighten me into what this favour you propose would be. Provided it in my realm of capability, I could perhaps perform the task, but without any details of the task you would ask, I would prefer not to put myself at such a disadvantage of letting you know who I am after. So, my rambling aside, please inform me of what this favour entails."
Back to top Go down

The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 7:28 pm

The skeleton would hear the answer, taking a deep breath before releasing it in a low rattle.

"You are the one of the wiser ones. Not jumping the gun. How impressive," the skeleton would begin before shifting and pointing to a chest of pure gold and embedded in jewels. "Inside of that box is my freedom from this life. Only problem is a thief took off with the only key that could open it. It was a key of crooked form the color of cooper. My body can no longer move from this spot...such is my curse. However, if you come across the key, I'd appreciate you opening the chest and finally putting me to rest. That is all I ask."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Listening to the undead, Toryuki waited a moment, processing what was said. The folly of greed, eh? Still, the description of the key this skeleton required matched perfectly with the one she had found prior, in the previous room. Reaching into her cloak, Toryuki took out the key she had taken, holding it out towards the skeleton. "Fortunately for you, I obtained this while I was looking for clues on my quarry. I imagine that whoever initially stole it now lies within a pile of bones, although how they passed is beyond my knowledge. Unless the chest is too far from your rooted position to reach, I feel it only fair that you be the source of your own freedom. If you can't, then don't worry, I will act and open the chest for you. First however..."

Rolling her shoulders and cracking her neck, Toryuki continued. "I'm looking for someone. A cloaked figure. While I initially held little interest, I wandered into this temple of bones by sheer accident, and in doing so, found this robed figure sic what seemed to me like a mindless meat puppet, powered by a black fluid. Whether to ask them questions, or repay the favour, I will determine when I find them, but regardless, I need to know more about this place, and where this robed figure may be. I'm not expecting an exact answer, but, before you embrace the freedom you desire, any clues you could provide would be much appreciated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:21 pm

The skeleton would look at the woman with empty sockets for a while making it hard to tell just what was on its mind, but then it would shift and raise a skeletal hand for the key. "Free myself. Hmph I wonder if I am capable of that anymore," the skeleton would wonder before hearing the rest. At what he heard it would rest its lifted hand across his knee as leaned forward.

"There was a being that fits your description that came through here and perhaps took out the thief. I cannot say where the being is, but I bet you any money that it hid within a secret room that is deeper within this maze. You will need another key to find and open the room, but I do not know who has it anymore. That is all I know."
The skeleton would say before falling mostly silent as its rattling breath filled the area.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Listening to the skeletal stranger, Toryuki nodded her head in a silence that carried with it an air of thoughtfulness. As she obtained the information she was after, she continued to hold out the key to the skeleton, waiting for him to take it. "I thank you for the information. It would seem I still have a journey ahead of me. I would comment that the night is yet young, but within these skeletal halls, I have no such concept of time. Please, free yourself, and if you would allow me to watch you go, I would be happy to bear witness to your freedom. Yet lastly, as a selfish request from a warrior, I would like to ask one question before you go. So I may remember you, may I ask your name, so that I shall carry it with me in memory until my own grave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 4:45 pm

The skeleton would reach out a hand, the bones creaking and groaning as he reached out for the key and took it from the woman. As he did, he would hear her words and in turn would hum in thought.

"Time is lost in these places, but don't worry I am sure you'll be reunited with it once you are out of this place," the creature would say before it tilted its head a bit at the woman. "My name...My name is Alexander. Yes. That is my name." The creature would give the woman what she wanted before becoming quiet as it began focusing its energy on moving. At first there was nothing, but the creak and groan of bones, but then slowly the legs began to move and bend once more. The creature would slowly stand before wobbling towards the chest, its legs giving out before it. Still not giving up, the creature would get the key in the chest and with some difficulty finally get it open.

As soon as it did this a bright light would fill the room along with a comforting wind. In the midst of all that the voice of the skeleton could be heard saying "Freedom at last." before it faded away into nothingness. Once the room returned to normal, the skeleton would be gone the only proof that it was there was a golden key with a strange jewels on it.

Choices:
> Take the key
> Leave the room
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:49 pm

Watching as the skeleton used his determination to reach his freedom, and paying heed to his last words and his name, the Dystoran gave a small smile and a respectful nod. "May your peace be well, Alexander."

Still, while brief, that first sentence that he spoke near the end really gave some thought for Toryuki. Time is lost? That was an interesting way of wording things... Was that why he was unable to find freedom? Because he was within a domain in which time was not present? If whoever that robed figure is turns out to be willing to talk, that would be one more question to add to the growing list...

After pausing a moment to allow respectful silence, Toryuki looked down at the ground where Alexander once was. He had spoken of needing a different key, and lo and behold, a new key was here. So, crouching and reaching down, the Dystoran warrior picked up the key and turned to leave the room and re enter the corridor. The hunt continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:34 am

The corridor is quiet as the dim light shows the way. There is not much to see from the position you currently stand in. It is just back to walls of skulls.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 9:57 am

Now back into the familiar corridors, Toruki acted to retrace her steps, moving to return to the room in which she had obtained the initial key, hoping to investigate whether there were any changes in the scenery, or perhaps go through one of the different doors she had seem while within. Regardless, back to the prior room it was for her.

> Moving to renter the room with the bone pile, room 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:33 am

The room would remain mostly the same the quiet hum coming from the cords still there; however, unlike before the room didn't hold the pile of bones making one wonder what might've happened to them. Did something pick them up? Or did they walk away on their own? It was a mystery, but in the end one that would not be solved at the moment. Regardless, the room would hold nothing of interest this time around.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:39 am

Taking a quick inspection of the room, Toryuki glared ahead of her in thought. The disappearance of the bone pile meant there was more going on here than she thought. Either those bones were still alive, in an oxymoronic way, or... Someone moved them. If the latter was the case, why? Was it because of that piece of paper that Toryuki opted not to take? To hide evidence? Moving a corpse already seen was generally nonsensical... And if it were that they still had a consciousness, and moved on their own... Why? And why did it let Toryuki take the key in the first place?

What was going on in this temple?

Still, there was no point in delaying. The silence was useful for contemplation, but the best time to contemplate would be after this was all dealt with. So, moving near to where she originally walked into this room, Toryuki travelled to the other side, entering a door on the direct opposite side to where she had come in from, forcefully opening the door as she had done so far, before stepping back out into the corridor from before, looking left and right.

> Exiting room 4 from the door just south of room 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:36 am

The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 Xg1H6Xw

As she looked about she would find only more skull lined walls in the narrow passage ahead. The path to the left seemed to bend while the one to the right seemed straight leading into dimness where something akin to a door could be made out in the gloom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)   The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lamplight Reveals The Truth (Toryuki Awakening/ Investigation)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4