Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]

Go down 
+2
Enigma
ViniVidiVicci
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:09 am

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 Isabel13
PvS Battle Initiated: Welcome to DIE!

First Chupacabra, Level 6:

Apis, level 8:

Second Chupacabra, Level 6:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:21 am

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 Isabel13
PvS Battle Initiated: Welcome to DIE!

"fEeD! fEeD!"
"dIe! dIe! *s-s-s-s-sssss!*"

First Chupacabra, Level 6:

Apis, level 8:

Second Chupacabra, Level 6:

Last edited by ViniVidiVicci on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Looks like some trouble...... but at least we know they are weak to strike. I'll handle support for the time being, you guys know what to do.

stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 DE6Q4Cy
"Time to make some BBQ!"

Laughing Rogue, Lvl 7:

Relevant Strengths/Weakness:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 28bb7v5
"The rising crescendo!"

Laughing Rogue, Lvl 7:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:26 am

Seeing one of the people helping her fall Isabelle looked to the enemy, clearly they had some fight in them, and as the attack hit her she raised her hands to protect more vulnerable places, though as the second attack came in she rolled to the side to avoid it. before rushing one of the smaller creatures and aiming a hard punch at it

stats:

relevant Strengths/Weakness:

action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:11 am

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 28bb7v5
[blur][Bazinga]

Laughing Rogue, Lvl 7:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 4:02 am

Seeing the enemy was Weak and unstable at the moment Isabelle Smiled "LETS ROUGH THEM UP GUYS!!" she called out as she charged in

Initiating All Out Attack

stats:

relevant Strengths/Weakness:

action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:02 am

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 Isabel14

Experience Gained:

Item Obtained:

Shuffle Time!:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:50 am

With a flurry of activity from both the demons and those with the Potential it quickly turned into an all-out brawl. One side was clearly victorious when the dust finally settled from the savage strikes each had exchanged. It was a quick, brutal exchange but nothing was left from the supernatural abominations that dared to run amok in the city. The electricity in the air having being discharged life once more returned to the night and the suffocating quiet was lifted from the surrounding area, filling it with the hum of air conditioners, dripping water, and other calls of urbanization. The terrorists would find themselves alone again just as they had before the Backlight District had emptied, at least for the moment. There was still the conspicuous matter of the corpse, drained of all fluids and shriveled like a husk.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:23 pm

The very first thing that Gabe did after the defeat of the demon was check out the terrorist who was recently knocked out from the battle in question. "Hey, wake up! Are you alright?" Checking the vital signs after a few shakes, Gabe would sign in relief that the young lad by the name of doctor fate was ok. But there was still the case of directing the group in total.

"First off, My name is Gambler Shotaro, Shotaro for short. Welcome to the endless nights, or better yet, a pocketed distortion of the night. Once in a while these things happen, even in broad daylight sometimes. Those who have not yet encountered a demon in such a way, there is your first steps of battle. Your personas, the reflections of your soul, is what you more or less used to fight, and the potential can easily be increased as you keep working on it. But from the murderous rampage and loss of life, we were unable to save that woman, unfortunately. Sometimes I wonder if the revenge is meaningless if there are so many of them, it's like they clone themselves sometimes. "

Sucking his teeth, Gabe would look around.

"Either way, this is a scene of a crime now, so I'll cut this short. There is nothing we can do here, we have to abandon the body and the rhetoric of the government blaming the terrorists for murder isn't something i'm interested in right now. In addition to that, even if you try to make a sensible inquiry of not siding with anyone or anything.... which is perfectly understandable, the government has the objectifying philosophy of anyone who has powers and are not on their side. Ironically, from my personal experiences, persona's awaken as a defense mechanism to protect ourselves from the supernatural, and yet we can be trialed, jailed, and executed for it by instantly receiving the terrorist label. So I made the decision by accepting that label, but for the sake of revealing to all of the government's collusions and crimes."

He felt like he spoke alot, but Gabe wanted to atleast give them a source of information.

"Here is the deal, there were government members who had a weird look to them, they fused together and created demons. I ended up facing such a being before. Humans becoming demons, the governments involved in that. The district leaders also seem to be in cahoots with some sort of angelic being granting them their powers, with the queen at the center of it all. But don't think angel and automatically believe that they stand for good. Invidia instigated cannibalism and brainwashing through music. Superbia blacked out the truth from the populus and manipulated media. Anyone with half a mind of a real journalist that tried to report the truth before, probably even before terrorists were a thing, has gone missing. These are bad people, and if you want to see some kind of change, real change, come to the Platinum Playhouse. But if you believe in murdering the district leaders and the queen instead of them being judged by the populous, as well as having demons overrun this city, god knows why he wants this, and cause more of THAT...for people that can't protect themselves against them."

Gabe said as he points at the dead body of the woman.

"Feel free to join skelker, but id warn you, the path of reason is obviously where I'm headed. Any questions that can't wait until tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Doctor Fate only rubbed his head, as he listened to Shotaro prattle on about...really what he expected from other Terrorists. "Path of reason, huh? Sounds like you're just Anti-Government to me, if I'm being honest. But who knows, maybe I just have you wrong. Why do you even care how people deal with the District Leaders? If they're really scumbags like you say, they probably deserve to die anyway, right? What's the difference between you killing them, and the lynch mobs that are gonna gun for them anyway, huh? Maybe you're just too scared to have the blood on your hands. Personally..." He shrugged. "I don't care if the Government wins, or if you guys win. And I don't care what happens to the district leaders, either. I will say that killing them's a bit too much, but if you really want to keep this up, then you have to be ready to make some tough choices." Really, this guy was just confusing him.

"As for me, I'm just out here to keep people alive. Since that one's a bust for tonight, I'm leaving. This is the second time The Playhouse has been shilled to me, and your description doesn't really sell me on it. Lemmie put it this way for you. Even if you leave the District Leaders alive, which believe me, I'm all for, that Skelter guy can still kill them. So maybe if you want to stop him actually causing more trouble, you should just kill him. Food for thought." He refused to get too involved in the conflict with the government. They'd get arrested eventually, and he didn't feel like being going to jail. "...Oh, right. And you, cow person. You should be careful. Someone might think YOU'RE a demon, lookin' like that."

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Isabelle was busy stretching and looking at her new body after the demons were killed...well not really new, she remembered feeling something like this during her escape, this strength and power, this feeling she wasn't alone, and she smiled a bit as she then turned to the others, her tail flicking happily as she walked over, though by this time one of them introduced himself and she looked down at the one calling himself Shotaro. He started to explain things, sort of, the Idea that her ability came out to defend her? Well it was more the Demon that she had been fused with, she knew about it...sort of, she had pushed some of the knowledge to the back of her head, though when she heard the voice before she knew she could trust it.

Oddly to her the voice of this one called Astarte, was the same as her conscience and she smiled a bit at that as she understood now that she had been trying to protect her this whole time, at least that seemed to be the case especially now. But returning to the conversation happening in front of her she looked down to the two males who where clearly having a bit of an Ideological argument, as they did she looked over to the body having forgotten about it till this moment and gave a sad sigh, they couldn't save the person, and by what the guy named Shotaro said it might be pinned on them if they stay here.

She looked back to them though as the one that had been picked off the ground finished brushign off the guy named Shotaro and as he walked off he mentioned that someone may assume she was a demon and he vanished into the night, she smirked a bit at this and looked down at Shotaro "Honestly, some people....anyway you seem to know what your talking about, at least more then I do...I will come down to this place..though truth be told the name sounds more like a brothel then the hideout of your group...but then again maybe that was the point? Look ether way I will come down...in the mean time I should probably get going..." she said as she waved to him, before turning around and walking off, she had a lot to think about now, and as she got out of sight, her form changed and shrunk back to her normal height and her gloves returned to their fingerless look as she headed for home to figure all this out.

~~~EXIT~~~
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 6:11 pm

OOC:

Shuffle Time!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]   Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eminent Domain [Isabelle's Awakening]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3