Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside

Go down 
+7
Nyarlathodai
Philemon
Brittie
Albrecht
Ankhzul
Godai
Xombie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt9OXVOn2-nmA3P05M1Gu1PxBo_zXD9M--hpKhau4zPvFPc7SD

It's just a natural side-effect of my omniscience. My memes have enlightened me to all the truths of this world. Jokes aside though, thanks! I'm happy to share them; getting to discuss my thoughts and theories with others is a reward in and of itself and Endymion's an incredibly interesting plot to talk about. As for the questions...

1.) I'm not too sure on that one yet to be honest. There are a few possibilities buzzing around my head, but it's a bit difficult to put them into any meaningful words. For now I'll make a guess that builds off what Jojo's saying; I don't think she's devouring their souls or otherwise permanently harming/killing people (since she said they still needed them when Nameless talked about her desire to slaughter everyone in the prison), but I do think it's likely that she's using some of the captured terrorists as fuel for her power or something vital to order within the city like the District Leader's Domains.

The "caged bird" she visited in her recent topic is probably Yomi. I know what I said earlier about her being involved with Infinite Jest, but fuck my past self since what I'm about to say seems far more likely to present me, though I suppose the two theories could technically both be correct if she was split into different parts or something crazy like that. Regardless, I'm going to hypothesize that what remains of Yomi's mind/soul is trapped in a figurative cage that extends beyond her just being locked behind closely guarded bars, that she's mentally shackled if you will.

"Hell, Alice. Have you ever been locked in a prison withinin your own mind? It ain't fun. All I remember is darkness and shadows all around me. I was chained mentally by shackles and kept within this dark space for what seemed to be an eternity. It feels good to finally breathe."

Skelter says this when describing his time post-rehabilitation in A Long Day's Night. He's essentially explaining that he wasn't in control of himself, couldn't perceive the outside world, and was actively conscious of his imprisonment during his time in the little black void in his head. What's really important here though is the formatting. "Shadows" in the topic is drawn to attention as an important word by its italicization and a similar trend is repeated in A Delicate Stirring where the "caged bird" is revealed. There it's said that the, "The corridors were filled with Shadows that danced upon the walls with her every step; almost if parting to give her free reign of the area," the reader's attention being drawn to the mention of Shadows due to the word's capitalization. This is all important because Yomi fought Shadows in the second Lucifer's Call topic and during the battle there was... well, the picture makes it self-explanatory.

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 16lcuas

So Yomi was fighting Shadows, being commanded to let them devour "what's left of your mind" by the flavor text, and in numerous seemingly unrelated topics "Shadows" are drawn attention to as symbols of the queen's control (over people's minds in particular). With all this in mind I think it's safe to say that the queen has her sealed away in the same sort of mental prison that Skelter had to endure, but given that she had already went insane and sacrificed much of herself to seal away the Demons, she's probably worse off than he was -- and if she's being used as a power source on top of that then it's likely that more and more of her is being burned away bit by bit. That's all just speculation, but at the very least it seems like Heretic's accusations toward her might be more valid than most of us initially thought. After all, Tormented One fought Yomi with the Shadows, and Tormented One is by his own (in fairness somewhat unreliable since he could just be fucking with everyone for lulz) admission a servant of Lou Siffer. Lou's even showed up to talk to Shiina directly in the Masque so who knows at this point? He's probably smoking a joint with Isla as we speak and arguing alignments with her.

2.) And with that beautiful and perfect segway, I'll address Heretic himself next. Honestly, I don't have much to say on this one, it's totally Mastema's doing. That could just be one giant red herring -- I wouldn't be terribly shocked since it almost seems too obvious -- but I've just got nothing if it isn't him. The figure Heretic claims to have gotten his powers from is incredibly similar to everyone's favorite angel in appearance according to the description he gave; hell, the music that plays in the topic is even the Strange Journey Law theme.

As for who he is, I'm guessing he's the same guy from Ueitawa II and that he's hopping dimensions in service to YHVH, or at the very least that he's an alternate universe version of that character. That's all I can really say on the matter.

3.) I'll abstain on this one for the moment. I could probably formulate some guesses, but I'm not really sure and I've seen others speculating about it, so I'll let them take a chance at cracking the mystery while I wait for more clues.

4.) I imagine Lisa has a deeper connection to Isla than simply being her adopted daughter. She could be a host for/manifestation of some of the emotions and desires she suppressed and discarded in her ascent to the throne. Hell, maybe Isla subjected herself to a similar process to what Skelter went through and Lisa is the result of that imprisoned self breaking free. I'm not exactly sure though so jury's out. Same goes for Larsinny; I'm sure he's more important than he lets on, but it remains to be seen how he's more important. Something the other Cadets (Penny and Vini in particular) have noticed and pointed out a couple of times however is that Larsinny (Larceny) has the same naming scheme as Robin (Robbing) and Felaine (Felony), so it's possible he might be connected to the Velvet Room in some way, though I'm assuming there'll be more to him and his nature than being a Morgana expy.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathodai

Nyarlathodai

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Phile at this rate, Azami's going to buy out the entire Black Market. Maybe you should stop paying him for fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Are you implying that I didn't already buy out the entire Black Market before the start of this thread?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:05 am

I will pay him for his fanfictions cause I love fanfictions. >_>

Azami we will revisit this after the next Lucifer's Call. Pls bring me more of your reseaaarch in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Nyarlathodai

Nyarlathodai

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 am

If Chee's still in business, ya haven't yet.

Lol Phile, if you insist. Man, where have we gone? Paying people for mod work to paying for fanfiction, lol.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:42 pm

T is Cela.
:Kappa:

jokes aside i got nothing rn. sorry to disappoint but maybe i'll be able to hazard a guess at what's up with TO after lucy's call progresses a bit further.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 pm

More Logs Because I'm A Lazy Hack:

Since it seems like TO was/is working with Isla to a degree (presumably in an effort to raise the stakes and create the best killing game possible), I'm guessing he led her to this echo of Wild Card power. Earlier in the thread I threw out the possibility that Lisa is a host for the emotions Isla tossed aside; I'm gonna expand upon that and argue that she tossed them into this thing. That is, she combined pieces of her self and ego with the empty husk shown in the thread (or rather a small part of it) in order to create Lisa, or perhaps she did something similar but just with a normie child involved in the process. Isla did mention in the Masque opening that Lisa "caught her eye amongst all those other children", but I'm thinking that can potentially be taken more figuratively than simply being a regular orphanage visit. Nyarlathotep Children are the class exclusive to the Cadets after all.

Still, even if Tormented One led Isla to the echo I doubt he gave her the full thing without any catches. It's possible then that this means it's also the source of the Wild Card powers in Endymion. If he only gave her a portion of it for Lisa shenanigans then he could use the majority on making new Wild Cards -- in other words, he could imbue Frog and Shiina with the powers and essence of their predecessors. To that end, I'll also note that in spite of what my earlier wording might imply, I don't think that this thing solely spawned from Yomi; it seems more likely that the remnant is made up of both Yomi and Rei to some extent, that the echoes of their essences inexplicably combined together in the aftermath of their clash. It makes sense in regard to its mannerisms too. Skittish and unsure of itself, seeming as likely to kill you as it is to pet your head, etc. That could be chalked up to it being a newborn and having an indistinct appearance respectively though.

As for this...

Quote :
Tormented One's current whereabouts

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Alright I got a spicy theory this time.

Lisa is actually not Isla from the future. Instead, she is actually...Teskei Nami. I know you're shocked, but think about it. She's performed great feats of strength and luck, and despite her numerous failures during the T mission, she still got a promotion. Why? Because she's the real protagonist. Also, if you take Lisa, and then add in Teskei Nm, and unscramble it, what do you get? Teskei NamiLs. Now 2+2 is 4 minus 1 is 3, quick maths. So we drop a letter from her 'fake' name to get to 3. Lia. Turn it around and you get 'Ail'. As in, Ailment. Boom, Lisa is both Teskei Nami and Infinite Jest.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 CK0qI8H

I'll probably look over stuff again this coming weekend or whenever else I have the time. I should clarify though that I don't think Tormented One is really in cahoots with Isla; I'm just suggesting the possibility that he manipulated her somewhere along the line by leading her to the echo, like how he indirectly manipulated Yomi to get her to the Terminal for her confrontation with Rei. Either way I don't think he has any allegiance to her; it'd just be a matter of spicing up the game and maneuvering the pieces into relatively favorable positions.

Jackie wrote:
Alright I got a spicy theory this time.

Lisa is actually not Isla from the future. Instead, she is actually...Teskei Nami. I know you're shocked, but think about it. She's performed great feats of strength and luck, and despite her numerous failures during the T mission, she still got a promotion. Why? Because she's the real protagonist. Also, if you take Lisa, and then add in Teskei Nm, and unscramble it, what do you get? Teskei NamiLs. Now 2+2 is 4 minus 1 is 3, quick maths. So we drop a letter from her 'fake' name to get to 3. Lia. Turn it around and you get 'Ail'. As in, Ailment. Boom, Lisa is both Teskei Nami and Infinite Jest.

Nvm plot solved. Time to lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Xombie wrote:
Who are the Members of J E S T under their masks (they have all been seen atleast once to this date)

Who the Phantom Truly is

Hm.:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Azami I love your theories. Never stop them, keep showing me. I'll give you something special if you get the majority of them correct.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:34 am

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 SKt5xmF

Your wish is my command!
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 2:47 am

It's nothing big or particularly important, but I stumbled across something interesting while digging around.

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 SCUlelr

The Expanse/Atziluth, as explained in the wiki screencap above, is in SMT:If divided into areas based on the deadly sins. I don't think there's much to be said about this, but I did find it noteworthy in regard to the District Leaders, especially with the parallels that they have to the Silent (who were connected to TO, who is connected to Lou, who is connected to the realm as its king, blah blah blah etc.). Again, I don't think it's anything new or groundbreaking, just a neat little thing I figured I'd touch on for potential future reference. At worst it's a cool little coincidence; at best it's adding some additional credence to some of my past theorizing about the DLs and Tormented One's relationship with Isla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside   Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theory Crafting -- Nudes inside
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next