Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Long Day's Night [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A Long Day's Night [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Long Day's Night [Closed]   A Long Day's Night [Closed] EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:06 pm

A Long Day's Night [Closed] Vp7qfc
----------------------

A Long Day's Night [Closed] 2lu5cgj

"Skelter sat upon a broken down couch in a broken down warehouse. His thoughts wandered, but couldn't find a home. Oh where oh where was his little thoughts gone?" A young woman stood before the man, speaking in a playful tone. The two seemed to be waiting for someone, though Skelter was getting rather impatient. Queen had been sent out on a mission late last night and he had heard nothing from her. There was some worry that perhaps she was captured by the cadets. If that were to happen, he knew they wouldn't waste any time trying to brainwash her again. She'd most likely be executed on the spot by the Royal Guard. His foot tapped against the ground at an accelerated pace, and the young woman standing before him placed fingers against her lips. "Hey, I'm talking to you, Skelter. You've been gone for years, you can atleast not ignore me. Where the heck were you anyway?"

Skelter sat back in his seat and placed a hand against his forehead. "Hell, Alice. Have you ever been locked in a prison withinin your own mind? It ain't fun. All I remember is darkness and shadows all around me. I was chained mentally by shackles and kept within this dark space for what seemed to be an eternity. It feels good to finally breathe." And as if right on cue, the Psyche Terrorist took a deep breath of fresh air. He had vowed never to be a prisoner again. Whether it be in his own mind, or behind an actual cell, he'd rather die than go down that pain again.

Alice looked upon him with a knowing expression. After all, she just recently escaped from her own sort of prison thanks to a number of Cadets who thought they could handle her. The young woman crossed her arms and stood in silent thought. To think her own domain turned against her, it was quite the pain. But they got what they deserved at the end of the night. They could have lived in her Wonderland but instead they chose to die in it. Oh well, good help was hard to find these days. However, her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden slam of the door that caused her to jump to Skelter's side.

A Long Day's Night [Closed] 21errkz

"Yahoo~ I'm back, Skelter! ..Oh.. Alice?" Queen had finally returned from her mission with snacks, drinks, and a small device in hand. She was surprised to see another from the old days had joined their merry band of Terrorists. The Terrorist smiled and tossed her a soda can, which Alice caught and stared at. "Ugh, no thanks Bee... I don't want the carbs." She mumbled the words as Queen giggled and placed an unsweetened ice tea upon the table between them. "I'm just kidding, Girly. Ya know, I still have the same grocery list as back then. I guess it was instinct to buy this even without knowing you were here. Heck, I even bought some juice for Giga-bit.. Even though he's not here.." Her voice trailed off as the three of them looked towards each other in silence.

Skelter kicked his feet up onto the table, folding his arms behind his head and closing his eyes. "That's alright, we'll get Giga-bit back soon. I can't stand the thought of leaving that kid locked in that prison. Queen, you know how it is.. A fuckin' nightmare." He raised a hand as his partner in crime passed him a beer. Smirking, he popped the cap and began to take a few swigs of it while Queen had her own brew of Honey Ale.

"Oh.. Skelter you won't believe this. Last night I came across a few of the new Cadets out in the Forest of the Lost. You'd be surprised, not all of them all obedient pets of the bitch Queen. One of them let me escape~" She twirled a finger playfully as Skelter sat up in his seat and placed the bottle on the table. "No shit?" He questioned. "I'll have to pay this dog a visit then. Sooner or later.. First things first, did you all get that message from that dude calling himself the Phantom? Says he knows a way we can overrun this city with Demons. It's a bunch of bullshit but I believe it." The Leader of the three took another swig of his drink while Alice tilted her head in thought.

"You just got out, you sure you should trust someone so soon? If you're going to meet him, I'll come with you. I have many methods of pulling the truth out the skulls of those who claim they know it all, remember?" The Terrorist spoke proudly of her abilities as Bee chuckled and sat down on the couch. Kicking her feet up next to Skelter's, she would wink and smile. "And I'll be there too, just because I miss this crazy world we lived in. Down with Endymion! Down with the Queen! Haha!"

The three pressed their drinks together and took a swig together. Queen leaned forward and placed a small device upon the table. It was square, almost like a radio of some sort. A buzzing came from one end and suddenly..

"Bzzrt.. Hello? Anyone there? The Phantom has called-~"
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com

A Long Day's Night [Closed]
Page 1 of 1