Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Record 66 [Work Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Record 66 [Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Record 66 [Work Thread]   Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Dale’s Log, #66
I’ve been making a lot more of these. Lots more than before. I mean…before, I only made 13 in 4 months, looking back at when I made the first one. I don’t know what I was thinking back then that I didn’t pay attention to that I the fact I was able to do that, like, how I’m able to go strong like I can. Didn’t…didn’t before now, actually. I wonder why.
Still, now I’m on 66, way more than before…I guess it’s because a lot more has happened? Things are a lot different to before. Back then, things were just eating, sleeping, and fighting when I had to. Harder to get things to eat, with the police stopping me taking things, and people not having much to take where the police weren’t around. Hard to find stuff lying around that people hadn’t taken yet too…though I guess that hasn’t changed. Couldn’t get much money once I learned how it worked either.

Now…I’m getting used to not having to fight or run every time somebody sees me. Most of the time, they say just say stuff instead now. It’s still so, so, weird, but at least I’m not still trying to get away and hide from everyone that seems like they’ll look in my direction. Trying to keep quiet at every moment so people don’t hear me.
I have Enkidu, too! Enkidu’s so, so good. Someone to talk to, to help me…though I guess that’s just talking to myself? Enkidu’s…Enkidu’s me somehow, so I guess that’s right. Me, but not scared, I think he said. I wonder how he can use words I don’t know, though. Or…how he knows what Chip’s thinking sometimes.
He says not to worry about it, but it doesn’t stop me thinking. I’m not worried, I just…want to know how.
He helps me, anyway. Always helpful. Always there. Keeps me safe with Chip, when I need to sleep, when people want to fight. Like…earlier, today. There was a guy down here – smelled funny, dressed a lot nicer than most people. I don’t think they were from the Slums. They were drinking something and acting weird…sounded funny when they talked. Whatever they were drinking had energy for me, at least.
They tried to punch me, but they were really, really bad at it. Then they pulled something out when they tried to hit me – like the thing I took before I got here, though most of the ones here send different things out. Enkidu just showed up to stand in front of it and then made him sleep.

He had a lot of money, which was nice. Good shoes, too. Too bad they didn’t fit.

Makes me wonder…people here are different, more than there being so many types of junc-son here. Never saw something like that smelly guy with the nice shoes before here. I don’t think they’re any less selfish than people back where I was before, but…it’s more like instead of wanting - needing everything I have, they have enough that they don’t think I’m worth going after for anything.
…actually, no…not just that. People talk. I mean, some people could talk before, though there wasn’t a lot of them. But even then…none of them kept talking…the AIs did, but never the people…
Sometimes it took a bit, but eventually, they all ended up like everyone else. Attacking everyone the moment they knew they were there. Trying to get everything they could, from wherever or whoever they could. They moved like before, they could do all the same things, knew the same things…kind of. But they always took as much as they could, however they could. Always tried to hurt and take, even when it would hurt them more than would mean they could be fixed.

What’s different here?

I remember before…there was one place with a lot of food I stayed at for a while. What made it interesting was that there were people there. Not just one – people, not person! Three of them! People that actually helped each other! Fought with each other against everyone else!
They…wouldn’t give me anything, but when I talked, they at least decided not to hurt me as long as I left. Didn’t stop me sneaking by to take food, though…they knew I did it, I think, but couldn’t stop me. Weren’t used to people avoiding fights, not just trying to hurt them for their stuff.
They did catch me a few times, but they couldn’t keep up with me when I got away…being able to jump roofs made it easier, I guess, though I had to be careful not to pick one that’d break. That was noisy, and dangerous.

Still, I hung around them. Think it was…two weeks? Didn’t find Chip yet...that might have something to do with me staying too.
I remember when it happened one morning though…watching for a chance. They met up like they normally did, and…they attacked each other. At the same time, like the weeks before never happened. It actually felt bad to watch. That hoping that there would be more people like that about, maybe some I could be around…gone. Maybe I would, but…would they have been there in two days? Three? If I found them, how long until I woke up to weapons?
I thought then I had to go back to the facility to get what I wanted…get what I had back.
That didn’t work out either though.
Maybe I should have known after what I’d seen.

That…hasn’t happened here. People act like more they did while I was watching them. I’d say it was because of the police people, but…what about them? Why hasn’t the same thing all happened to them? Why doesn’t it happen to people here?
It’s…nice. Nice for now. But I can’t stop thinking I’ll wake up one day, and suddenly everybody in Junction will start being just like what I remember…

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

“Don’t worry about that.” Enkidu’s voice rings out in Dale’s mind, coarse and yet comforting. “This isn’t that place. You don’t have to worry about that any more.”
Dale shifts in his place at the dead end alleyway, laid out on the floor deep within the twisting maze of the slums trying to get comfortable. It made it harder to move the next day if he didn’t sleep right, and it was something he was desperate to avoid as he squirmed on the ground. “How do you know that? What if it will happen, what-“
From his place by Dale, Chip looks at Dale somewhat sadly as he talks, before poking Dale with his head. As the android looks over at Chip, a low, rumbling laugh sounds in Dale’s mind. “Trust me. Even if it did happen, I’m here!”
“…you are.” He reaches a hand, and pets Chip for a moment, before settling down again.
Chip moves on, finding a place he’s content to watch before another pair of eyes settles over his display again. “And I always will be, Dale.”

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

…I managed once. And I have more now…I’ll do better if it happens.

Good night, me.

Write Operation...Completed. Events Transcribed.
Final Word Count: 1189 Words.
Committing To Memory...
Back to top Go down
Grub.conf

Grub.conf

Record 66 [Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record 66 [Work Thread]   Record 66 [Work Thread] EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:42 am

An' some people say crime don't pay. That's fuggen bullshit. You know it pays reeeeeaaaaal well there. Should go fer more than the shoes though.

Ya got 3000 Vee See

+10% fer bein' grammatically right,

+10% fer bein' not duller'n crap to read. If I could, that is.

Total, uuuuuuh... fuggit, math. Ya got 3600 Vee See, kiddo.

Put that there Vee See in yer bank fer ya, now don't you tell no one I give ya this...
Back to top Go down

Record 66 [Work Thread]
Page 1 of 1