Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Music to My Ears: (For Light):

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Music to My Ears: (For Light): Empty
PostSubject: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:33 am

Takeru had gotten there some time at concert hall nine before she did, and as such, had time to set the mood for himself.

"Right, Takeru. You've got one shot to impress her. You better damn well make sure you can." he said, his heart beating as he walked up to the piano on it in the middle of the empty concert hall.

He was focused, determined, he was going to do this, and look fabulous doing it.

He figured he had maybe around 30 minutes until she was due to arrive, perhaps less or more depending on the circumstances.

He decided to spend it getting his hands and fingers warmed up, playing a few scales to test his hands out.

They were working in peak condition.
Good.

However, as he began to play, he began to lose himself in the sound of music, letting himself be taken in by it.
When she would arrive, she would find him about to begin playing the Czardas with a fervor that pushed his skills, his talents, to their fullest, his focus being to the point where he wouldn't notice her at all if/when she came in.

It would only be after he finished the piece that he would be able to notice he, if/when she did.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 am

Beatrix heard the sound of Takeru's music, her blushing as she sits down right outside beforehand, her wearing her usual button-up white shirt, the difference being the top few buttons undone to let her skin breathe, her delicate porcelain skin showing through the opening, it still tight on her chest pressing to her figure pretty finely due to her tucking it in, it , her short black shorts followed by her usual garb and knee-high boots, them having an alternative, gothic appeal with the combination of her long socks that stop at her thighs. She entered, her footsteps echoing in the chamber as her blush deepens, feeling the mood being set, her eyes being a deep hazel color, her face slender and soft with her black hair framing her face, most of its length tied into a neat ponytail that lays on her shoulder and upper arm. "Hey, are you the guy I was supposed to meet? It's Beatrix~"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 am

Again, he only noticed it after he was done playing, and when he did, well.
He thought an angel was standing before him.
She was just that beautiful in his eyes.

For a moment, her beauty left him speechless.
That was really her.

It felt like an eternity, when only mere seconds passed before he could bring himself to answer her.

"I am indeed. My name is Takeru Kagemaru. I'm very pleased to meet you, Beatrix." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:08 am

She smiled radiantly, it genuine and honest as her eyes reflected it, her approaching him after a few seconds of astonishment, her looking away as her blush didn't fade. "That was so sweet of you to do. I'm very pleased to meet you too, Takeru~" She sat down next to him. "S-so um...what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:16 am

Her smile warmed his soul like nothing else.
It felt like an angel's smile, in his heart.

Now here she was, sitting next to him, this incredible beauty, now causing his heart to beat at a tempo that was seldom ever reached by him.

As for what she said next, he stammered as he blushed, trying to regain his composure from when she spoke to him, her beauty flustering him.
Seriously, he had hit a jackpot of luck here...!

"I...uhhh... well... umm... I could play you another piece!" he said nervously, trying his best to maintain eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:28 am

She looked into his eyes gently, her hands in her lap as she fidgeted with her fingers, nodding in response to his question, her face hiding how flustered she was herself. She would have never anticipated something go this well, especially something like this. It sounded like some deluded fantasy to her, too perfect really, yet it was happening.

"I'd love that actually, you're playing is so beautiful, I'd have to be insane to turn that offer down." She responded with a giggle as her eyes examined his, it calming her nerves a little "Also, I love your eyes. They're so pretty."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:32 am

Wow.
She was actually complimenting him...!
That settled it in his mind.

This day was becoming one of his top ten no, top five best days of all time, but not quite in the top 3.

The eye compliment changed that, bumping it up to number 3 best day ever.

"Y-yeah. You're really beautiful." he said to her, blushing.

"Alright, then, what do you want me to play for you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 am

Her face reddened, not expecting a compliment like that so easily. In all honesty, she felt pretty well treated already. Regardless, she focused on reality for now, and in this reality right now she didn't want to space out too badly.

Her shoulders relaxed more as she got into the moment more, finally responding as she sighed in relief quietly, hoping her nervousness didn't show through her facade, her heartbeat much faster than she's used to.

"Thank you, and you can play whatever you want, just hearing you play is enough."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 am

For an angel like her, he was happy to oblige.
His own nervousness kept him from noticing hers.
This couldn't have gone better...!

"I'd be happy to." he said.
Not many people gave him Carte Blanche when he asked for requests, and thus, he would seize the moment with all he had.

Thus with pride and absolute focus and passion, he played the Ode to Joy for her.
He didnt stop until he was done, where he would observe her reaction from there.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Her eyes closed as she listened, intently soaking in this moment for her sake if anything. She didn't know when this would happen again if ever, so she relished in what she could get. Her face didn't read it but she was afraid to lose this, this feeling of happiness.

The song itself felt gentle, tender almost to her. Although that could have been her projecting her own desires onto it and thus him. But she trusted this feeling, she had to in this moment. It felt right, too right to put to words, her looking at him softly and tenderly, hoping it wouldn't be too weird as she broke her silence. "S-so...can I hug you?" She looked down, flustered over her own words now "If it's not too weird of course."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:07 pm

The next words caused him to freeze as his mind tried to process it.
Somewhere in his mind, a 'YES YES YES' sequence was going off.
If he was dreaming,
He didn't want to wake up.
Ever.

"No! It's not weird at all! Sure!" He said as he walked over to her, his heart going so fast, he thought it was going to explode.

If this was love, he loved the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:37 pm

She nods, her heart both sinking and then soaring, her assuming no was the answer before hearing the rest, her arms wrapping around him, her body pressing to his gently, her arms going around the back of his neck due to their height difference, blushing as she gives him a chance to fix his positioning.

She was at peace with this, her feeling a different feeling from this than with previous guys she was around. As silly as it sounded to her, she rationalized this as love, it had to be. It was the same raw, deep feeling she'd longed for, although it was odd to her that it was this seemingly easy.

"Thank you, I'm really glad we met this way. It was short-sighted, but I don't mind if you dont."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm

He returned it, as this now uplifted this day to Number 1 on his best days of all time list.

A warm, soft, and reassuring feeling washed over him as he hugged her tenderly.
This felt like love to him.

Somewhere out there, someone was playing the 'Hallejuah'! Chorus, which aptly summed up what he was thinking.

"Me too. I don't mind at all." He said simply with a gentle smile.

He could get used to this. Being hugged, that is. Normally, he wouldn't dare consider such a thing, but,
For her, he'd gladly do it.
Back to top Go down
Lightsenpai

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 pm

She rubbed his back as she embraced Takeru, her knowing he felt the same making her heart race.

"Then, I hope this works out. I'm honestly kind of surprised you'd be okay with me of all people though." She said shyly, her unsure of what to do next, not used to things like this despite how much of what to do in other social settings, her figuring it'd come to her naturally.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 10:13 pm

The back rubbing wasn't something done often, and for a brief moment he tensed before relaxing.

At that moment, he was glad this place was (relatively) soundproofed.
Although he did note that he would have to break out of the hug, which he did so gently.

All good things had to come to an end after all.

As for her remark...
"Same here." He said.

He himself was trying to think of what to do next, hoping she had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music to My Ears: (For Light):   Music to My Ears: (For Light): Empty

Back to top Go down

Music to My Ears: (For Light):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next