Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Music with Class [Charlotte]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Music with Class [Charlotte] Empty
PostSubject: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Music with Class [Charlotte] O56non
---------------------
Music with Class

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

"Hrm..." Batilde stood outside Classroom 4-C with a thoughtful and slightly hesitant look on her face. Earlier that week, Batilde had been given the option of taking private music lessons with Charlotte, seeing as she wanted to learn something new that she could practice on during her spare time that didn't involve studying. And back before she made this decision, she had gotten the option of getting private classes after school in any one subject that she lacked a bit in. Seeing as Batilde's family never bothered with the whole music thing, the french girl also saw this as an opportunity to try it out. Well... it was either music or art, and Batilde had never been much for paintbrushes and color, so the choice was an easy one.

Anyway, back to the present. She had heard good things about Charlotte over her short time here on Seven Stars, so why was she hesitant? Honestly, Batilde didn't exactly know what to expect from a music teacher or the subject as a whole. What if she was tone-deaf? Would the teacher just give up on her if that was the case? Seeing as this was waaay past normal school time, the halls were quite empty. Not a soul in sight...

Batilde eventually gathered the courage to open the door, peeking inside the room with a mellow...

Music with Class [Charlotte] Yukinoshita.Yukino.full.1357849
"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Charlotte heard that she would be getting a brand new private student today, which always excited her. She did her research and found out that this was not only an foreign student, but that she did not have much prior experience with music. This would mean Charlotte would likely have to start from square one, which she was quite okay with. She was sitting in her classroom alone for awhile after school ended, so she could wait for the arrival of her new student. She heard her enter after a while and smiled to her in the doorway, standing up proudly to greet her. "Hello! I am Miss Charlotte, but you can call me Mom if you want dear" she said with a smile as she tried to be as supportive to her students as possible. She took a seat in one of the chairs in the room and gestured for Batilde to follow so they could get started.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Mom? Did she really just say that? Batilde stood there, a bit overwhelmed by the sudden warm greeting. She had not expected this at all. "Um... Hi... Mom?" The french girl replied awkwardly, just going with the whole thing, as weird as it may be. The two were alone though, so no harm done, really. "I'm Batilde..." Her voice this time around didn't have the same air of confidence it did during any other classes. The atmosphere here was very different than anything else she had experienced before. One on one studies wasn't anything new to her, since she was homeschooled for most of her life.

She would follow Charlotte over to the middle of the classroom, and promptly sat down in the chair opposing her new teacher. What was she supposed to do now? Just sit there awkwardly, waiting for something to happen? Was she supposed to start a conversation here?

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Charlotte smiled warmly as she looked at her for a second and could tell she was getting eager to get started, "Well it is nice to meet you Batilde, shall we get started then?" she said as she got up and went to the closet of the classroom, coming back with two acoustic guitars, since she heard this was the instrument that she had wanted to start with. She gently handed one to Batilde and briefly instructed her on the correct way to hold it, "There you go, now dear, lets get started" she said before pulling a composition book from her desk and starting to write out some basic guitar information. "We are going to start with some exercises to get your fingers ready to play." she said as she guided her in the most common finger exercise, using each finger to play a note on one of the first four frets in succession, before going down to the next string of the guitar. "Now you try, don't be discouraged if it feels awkward or hard to do at first." she said with a warm and inviting smile.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Batilde nodded lightly in response to her teacher's question, waiting anxiously while the other walked towards the closet. She did eventually return with two acoustic guitars in her hands, and gave one of them to Batilde, followed by her showing how it was properly held. "Like this?" Batilde asked, holding it just like she was shown. This seemed easy enough... at least for now anyway. Batilde was confident it would get more complicated than this. "Ah... I see." Now this was the fun part, right? Actually using the instrument that she was given. By no means was this exercise anything close to music, but hey, everyone had to start somewhere, right? The excitement over this was cleanly reflected on the girl's face, most of the anxiety being washed away by Charlotte's welcoming and genuinely warm demeanour. "Okay. Let's see here..." Batilde replied, and tried replicating what Charlotte did. Naturally, she stumbled around a bit at first before she got it down. It took her not once. Not Twice, Not three times... but around 15-30 tries of varying degrees of success before she finally got it down... sort of anyway. Her technique was far from perfect, and replicating that last, successful try would take a couple of times. Despite how long it actually took her to get things down, she pressed on, not getting discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Charlotte nodded and smiled as she was starting to get the basics of finger movement and how to play the guitar. She was getting her fingers ready for the actual playing of music soon, so it was definitely a great start. "Remember to keep your hand very open and broad, so you can reach all the strings and not interfere with the sound" she said as she tried to make sure all the notes were coming out okay for someone starting out. "That is a pretty good start Batilde! Just remember to practice that as much as you can, as it will help you out a lot later." she said as she posed a question to her in a warm and inviting tone, "So what kind of music do you like then Batilde, or I suppose the better question would be what kind of music do you want to learn?" she said as she moved to sit right next to Batilde and observe her form from there, placing a hand supportively on her shoulder as she played.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:54 pm

She was making progress! And this was actually kind of fun. Maybe it was just the sense of progression, but man. Hearing those tones flow out so nicely was satisfying. Moreso than solving a difficult puzzle or something. Maybe it was because with this, she could create music. Perhaps not something she wanted to work with full time, but as a hobby, this would be very good for her. "Okay!" Batilde replied with a bright smile, as she followed Charlotte's advice. "Thank you, Charlotte! I'll practice as much as I can!" It was fun, after all, and Batilde was one who loved to learn new things. And getting her hands on a guitar shouldn't be too hard. She had enough money to buy herself instruments for a whole band and still have plenty over. One of the many benefits with coming from a rich family. Of course, that didn't come without it's drawbacks. "What I like...? Well, I guess anything goes... my taste in music is pretty broad. Death Metal is a big no-no though. As for what I wanna learn... well... Anything, I guess? Start with something simple..." Batilde's voice would trail off as she felt the teachers hand resting on her shoulder... what? Was this normal? She could of course get behind the idea of giving the student some support, but... she's never seen a teacher actually touching someone like this... Not that she terribly minded it, as she assumed it to be a gesture to boost her confidence a bit. And who knows... maybe she was right?
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Charlotte nodded as she listened to her playing and response to the question. She did her a little favor as she helped her fix her position on the neck to allow her more movement of her fingers, "There you go, it should feel uncomfortable at first, but it will help you a lot in the long run." she said as she thought about what type of song she could teach her. She thought about it for a while and remembered the melody of Ode to Joy. She quickly wrote it out from memory using her composition book before she remembered something and asked, "Alright Batilde, how much do you know about reading music?" she asked as she wondered how much would need to be explained.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Batilde only watched as Charlotte began touching her hand... It seemed a bit odd at first, but once Batilde saw what she was doing (I.E fixing her grip and position of the guitar neck) she eased up a bit. Just a harmless bit of help that was further reinforced by the words that followed. "Hehe, thank you, Miss Charlotte." Batilde replied with a bright smile as she kept on strumming the guitar strings. One of these days, she might be actually playing songs! The thought excited her, and it motivated the girl to work harder. Sure, it was just a hobby, but... when you really liked something, calling it "Just a hobby" didn't seem right. Not that she was anywhere close to that point, but music certainly had the potential of getting there. "Hm? Next to nothing. I was homeschooled, and music was never a part of my studies." She replied, looking a bit embarrased at the mention of homeschooling. It wasn't normal, and Batilde had been doing her best to fit in... But what use was there in denying it? She wanted to be honest with her new teacher, if it meant that she would get better.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Charlotte smiled a little as she looked at her curiously and kindly, "Don't call me Miss, just call me Charlotte, or Mom if you want to" she said as she wanted to make sure she had the best relationship with her students that she could. She smiled as she started to write out some basic info on notation to help her start out, "Alright, then lets start right at square one then" she said happily excited as she took the composition book and began to write out the info she would need to know. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you homeschooled?" she asked genuinely curious and caring, wanting to know more about her so she could better be taught, as well as learning more about a cute girl.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Batilde raised an eyebrow curiously at Charlotte in return. "Okay... but... why 'Mom'? I'm pretty sure you're not my mother..." This confused her greatly. Never before had Batilde met someone with such peculiar mannerisms... "Well... I guess Charlotte it is then!" For now anyway. There was no telling if the girl would actually adopt this title of "mom" when speaking to Charlotte... One thing was certain though. She'd never call her that in public. Even Batilde was aware of how quickly rumors spread, and she didn't want any part of that nonsense. Having Rumors about her and Takeru was bad enough on it's own.

Batilde took note of all the things Charlotte showed her, and much to probably her teacher's delight, she was making quick progress. "Well, my family is very wealthy, and they only wanted the best for me that france could offer. My mom's very overprotective, and thus homeschooling was the only choice left. You have no idea how long it took for me to convince her that going to Endymion on my own was a good idea..." Batilde rolled her eyes, and focused on playing the melody that Charlotte had presented while they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:11 pm

Charlotte smiled a little as she looked at her and was happy to explain her reasoning, "Well I always like to try and be a mother figure for those who don't have one or feel like they need one. You don't need to use it, but it helps me establish bonds with people. I just want to make you feel safe and educated as much as I can." she said with a light and quick hug before she went back to the music. "Well they were just trying to protect their little girl, but I am glad that you came here. It would be hard for you to really learn about the world when you are homeschooled." she said happily. She helped Batilde with her form on the guitar and understanding the meaning of each note on the page. She also played the melody a few times for Batilde on her own guitar to help her know what she was shooting for.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Oh. Well, that certainly explained alot. "Well... That's really noble of you... Mo-." Batilde replied with a light smile before being interrupted by a mass of blue suddently hugging her. While it was short, it still caused the french girl to lose all her composure, and blush a tomato red color. "-m..." She hadn't expected it at all, hence why the lack of resistance from the french girl. Had she been prepared, things would've gone differently. "W-Wha...?! W-Why....?" Batilde sat there stunned for a good minute or two, speechless, while the blush slowly vanished. At this point, she had momentarily forgotten about the guitar in her hands, as she tried her best to process what had just happened, the nice fragrance of Roses hanging in the air, making it hard for her to collect her thoughts for a short while.

"Huh?" Batilde replied at first, bewildered by what had just transpired, as she gave her teacher a confused look. "Well, I guess... But they weren't really my "parents", if you know what I mean. Sure, they are biologically related to me, but... umm... They were always busy with work." After that, her mind slowly began to refocus on the music, and she listened intently to what Charlotte had to teach. This sure was one odd private lesson... Were all of them this strange?
Back to top Go down
Noire

Noire

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Charlotte smiled at her after she had finished with her hug and spoke, "Well I just wanted to show you that I care" she said happily as she enjoyed being nice and caring to people. She wanted her to feel safe and comfortable with her for their lessons, and this was a good way of doing so. She had to admit that she liked the feeling of hugging Batilde, as she was already starting to like having this girl as a student. She looked at her warmly and said, "Well if your parents are busy, you can always come to me with any issues you have or advice that you need. I want to be here for you when you need it most" she said with a warm smile as she took her seat right next to her again as she practiced playing the basic tune, waiting until she was ready to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:19 pm

"I-I see..." Batilde replied a bit awkwardly. It was nice though, knowing that she watched out for Batilde. She could get used to this. "Thanks..." A genuine smile made it's way across her face eventually. Yeah, perhaps this wouldn't be bad at all. She had made the right choice when asking for Private lessons here. She was learning quicker than normal, due to Charlotte's undivided attention, and her helping Batilde learn step by step, and now she had someone who would listen to her problems if any should arise. "I'll keep it in mind, 'maman.'" Batilde replied with a whimsical chuckle, as the two began the part of her lesson. Whatever that was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music with Class [Charlotte]   Music with Class [Charlotte] Empty

Back to top Go down

Music with Class [Charlotte]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next