Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Expression With Love [Irvine]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
May Lily

May Lily

Expression With Love [Irvine] Empty
PostSubject: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Expression With Love [Irvine] Tumblr_oyrsa8Nh041tyjj8do7_400

"W-W-Whaaaaaaaaaat!? No, this is a fallacy that shall not live on! Get her off the stage now! She is ruining my design!"

A shrill voice would come from behind the stage of a clearly prestigious fashion show. It was a huge dome with countless seats all staring at the amazing clothes that the famous Dasht-e created herself. Every fabric and fiber was sewn in with her love, but unfortunately a rogue model was making a complete mess of her design! Who even was this person!? With a small scuffle, the model would be dragged off stage and thrown out of the dome, the show would go on as normal but with a slightly irritated fashion designer staring daggers at every model.

The show would end, of course. Many people eager and ready for the  new designs to hit the market. Dasht-e knew that she would not release such clothes. They had been tarnished by that evil girl's antics. And so she would not let such trash hit the world at large. She'd start anew like she always had too.

Regardless, she was standing in the back street of the giant blue dome, waiting for her chauffeur to show up and take her home. She'd look somewhat despondent and aloof though, really, that was just her normal look all things considered. No harm in trying to talk to her though?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Potentially Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:
Oh man...now that had really blown up.
For all Irvine didn't really follow fashion much, and certainly was not the sort of person you would expect to find in attendance at a show like Dasht-e's, the opportunity to get ammo on the girl that nobody had any idea about was not one he was going to pass up.
And today hadn't disappointed. Murmerings were that she was none too happy over the appearance of an unexpected model.
The model herself certainly hadn't been happy when he'd caught her cursing the woman out.

And then, joy of joys, Irvine spotted the woman in question.
He wasn't passing this one up.
Irvine strolled up casually to Dasht-e, as if she wasn't just about the most acclaimed designer of fashions in all of Junction.

Expression With Love [Irvine] Irvine13

"Well, hello there! Enjoy the show~?" He grinned all too wide. "You seem like someone who keeps up with the latest trends, and I hear someone made quite a stir tonight."
He didn't necessarily mean the model.
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Expression With Love [Irvine] 480?cb=20171027094109

She'd stay silent, nothing on her face showing she even noticed the newcomer. Really, she didn't feel like being laughed at by some nobody who she knew wore her clothes. Quite frankly, people who found pleasure at laughing at other people's failures were truly abhorrent. She'd quite frankly ignore him for the time being.

Really, no point in doing anything unless he impressed her somehow. If he didn't? The car would be here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Hmm. What do you know? She was one of those sorts. Question was, what was going in that head of hers? He was expecting her to be more highly strung at the moment, and yet here she was, acting like nothing was happening.
Well...he was going to have to see if he could coax out a response somehow.

Expression With Love [Irvine] Irvine10

"No, seriously, let's think about this a moment." A few waves of his finger, and a small scene would form in the air, a little shadowy figure walking a runway. "So, someone gets up who wasn't supposed to be there, with things they weren't supposed to have. Can't be having that, can we?" Another pair of figures advance onto the runway, and with a smooth gesture, they pick up the first one and throw it off, arms flailing in the air before it dissipates. "So you get them the hell out of there, and things go on." The remaining pair walk off, and the whole scene disperses.

"Now, all of that? Pretty normal. Sort of thing that can happen. But then, there's what comes next." Another scene - silhouttes filing out of a building, seemingly enthused. "People still love it. Why wouldn't they? It's only the work of the most acclaimed designer here." The scene whirls and changes, a tailed reptilian figure by a computer and a window. "And they're certainly waiting eagerly, not least because they've been having a hard time getting anything good to wear since they came here." A whirl, and the figure changes, a simple bipedal reptile becoming something closer to a four-armed winged centaur...
Seating that woman in the restaurant had been one hell of a challenge.
"So, they wait...and wait...and wait..." Stylised mockups of the sun and moon whirl by the window, before eventually the figure leans forward with a sigh and walks away. "Foooorever. No wonders for them. And all it took was one unexpected arrival."

Irvine shrugs, leaning against a wall. "And isn't that sad? All it took was two people. One to show up where they shouldn't be, and another to make far too big a deal out of it the same way they've done every other time things don't go exactly as desired." He looks over, sending a challenging look toward Dasht-e. "I mean, come on, if your history every other time is any indication the things everyone saw today aren't going anywhere. Hell if it isn't unprofessional to let that much get to you so much."
He leans back, laughing. "I've no idea if it's spite, some sort of childish tantrum, or just an utter lack of faith in the ability of your work to hold up by itself."
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Expression With Love [Irvine] 480?cb=20171027092519

"Incorrect. Or rather, perhaps you talk greatly out of line. Does one such as yourself even understand the efforts I put into my art? The amount of scum that wish to see my hard work thrown into the gutter?"

She'd stare at the man, a somewhat ominous look to her eyes. She dealt with people like this often. People who thought they knew her, the struggles she was forced to go through to bring the people of Junction her work. Tsk, she'd continue to stare at him though.

"Spite is pointless. Anger and hatred block the way to personal achievements. Childish tantrums? You think poorly of me, that's normal considering your ignorance of the current situation. Lack of faith in my art? No, even with this blight upon my clothes they would sell far more than anything I could ever want. You seem to be missing the greater picture here, you think in the terms of 'this person is at fault' when in reality you should be thinking in terms of 'the art is at fault.' Do you understand?" she'd say with barely a breath in between words. She talked fast, faster than really needed but that was simply how she did things. With a huff, she'd turn around to look up at the sky. What an ugly site...

"I put everything into my designs. My entire being, person, existence goes into my art. Without that, without the effort I put into my art for every possible, every literal person and creature on Junction... Well, I wouldn't be as famous as I was. I'd be some normal designer bought by some manufacturer to make different t shirt designs. No, when people wish to muddy my work, they aren't just disrespecting me and my efforts. They disrespect the art, the intent, the love I put into every single fiber of my clothes. They wish to pollute it with hate, and I refuse to let such disgusting clothes be touched by anyone. No, they deserve better than the filth they created." she'd say with a huff, looking back at the man. She'd stare at him with blank eyes, no emotion on her face once more. Really, she told this to every interviewer. He wasn't getting anything new, anything surprising.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:46 pm

And theeeeere it was. There was life in those eyes! She had doom in her gaze and a haste to her words, as she educated the plebian who knew nothing of an artist's plight. Oh woe was she to face the uncultured masses so, to have such a boor assail her sensibilities!
And Irvine weathered it all without a dent in his attitude.
He'd dealt with worse.
Finally, she would finish her piece, and fall silent again. The life would drain away again, leaving nought but this in turn.
Seemed like it was finally his turn to speak again. Girl had a mouth on her.

"Hey, what may we insignificant masses do but speculate?  When you have this big name that nobody really knows about, of course we're going to throw about ideas as to what's going on in their heads." The smirk returns in full force as he looks back the woman's way. "You corrected me. Lovely. Absolutely wonderful. So let's see if I can do better on take two."

He tilts his head from side to side. "So. Let's. See...people having the tantrums rarely think they're so silly as they look to everyone else, but let's just ignore that line of thinking, shall we? I question your faith in your art, and you go to...money. An absolute confidence that people would buy what you brought out without question. That's how much you believe in it. That's the measure of your faith. You think it'll sell." He continues to smirk, but the look in his eyes is all too flat. "The rest of what you said tells me you don't think it can hold up to other people trying to blight it."

"Seriously...you talk about all these scum trying to drag you down - and yeah, 'course people will want to knock you down a peg. All sorts of assholes, from competitors that think they need to play dirty, to just the outright resentful. But you're putting way much stock in the idea that any significant amount of people want to, let alone that could actually do anything. Probably who those people are, as well." He raises an eyebrow. "I'm guessing that model from earlier? You thought she was out to ruin your work. That they had any desire to. But by all means, correct me if I'm wrong, I can take it again."

He draws up another display of shadow puppets, a figure hiding by a selection of clothes. "You realise they only wanted to boost up their own name, right? Or maybe they're one of those crazy fan types. This case? Doesn't matter either way. It's your work! Work that nobody's ever seen! And they'd wear it first, be the first to seen in it, let alone in one of your shows! Come on, tell me that wouldn't give people an ego boost. That it isn't the sort of event you could make a career out of. That it isn't the sort of thing dreams are made from."
The scene disperses as the figure makes off with an outfit. "Not that you need me to say this. You know full well what you're worth."

"Either way, be it a side effect of selfish motivation or an actual desire to ruin your work...it's done. It's happened. It's tainted and disgusting now." He pauses again, swallowing down a fit of cruel laughter before it could burst out. He desperately wanted to let it fly, but it was not the moment. "And that's all it takes to ruin it. All your efforts...your love, the essence of your being...ruined by someone wearing it that you didn't want to?" For a moment, he casts out a scene of the streets, numerous people walking by. "You know these things only get worse once they're actually released, don't you? When everyone is able to reach your work. The only real difference is when it happens. You can go ahead and enlighten me as to what the big difference is, I'm more than happy to listen."

He dispels the scene. "Fact is, you made something you think can be polluted so easily. That can't withstand the hate and the disrespect, can't face up to the blights a person may seek to inflict, whatever form it takes before your eyes. And from what I hear, true art is supposed to endure. If you don't think your work can do that, then that sounds like a lack of faith to me."
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Expression With Love [Irvine] 480?cb=20171027093759

"You assume a lot of things, don't you? And you seem to read deeply into the words spoken merely to explain. What a strange and sad way to talk to someone."

She wasn't sure of it before, but now she was sure this man was fishing for something. Trying to dig up something, or make her say something she'd regret. Why? She didn't know. Perhaps some company's lackey? Or some tabloid writer? She didn't know nor care. That life that was in her eyes before? It was back, but this time showed a tired pity. She never understood why people wished to spin webs that ended up trapping themselves more than others.

"Insignificant? I wouldn't care for my work as much as I did if I didn't care about the people of Junction. What a rude word to call yourself by. Do you find yourself insignificant? Not worth the breath you breathe? Believe me, you are worth more than you could imagine as long as you strive for the best of your ability. As far as ideas, I only correct the misinformation behind me. It is not a sin to make sure people do not make me out a villain, no? As far as faith in my art, money is by the means in which the art I create is distributed. While I do what I do out of love for Junction, I must also make a living. But if you wanted a more personal, intimate alliteration with the faith I have for my art... I feel as if my love for Junction and its people shows clear as day in my hard work. I know for a fact that people will support me when I support them. And so, my faith in my art is without measure." she'd say without a breath once more. She talked a lot, and talked fast. Why? She chocked it up to the fact she went months without talking to people. It was good to get it all out at once, she supposed.

"Did you not watch the show, my dear? She wasn't simply a bad model. No, she was ruining the art. The clothes were not made for her, not at all. And she was sullying them with the way she moved, the way she acted. A person's gaudy nature destroys clothing, it makes it ugly to look at. She wasn't some crazed fan, she wasn't even from a 'competitor' as you so call other clothing manufactures. She was simply some spiteful, greedy person who wished to sully my art to have her own personal five seconds of fame. To play the damsel in distress. 'I was simply caught up in the moment!' or 'It was always my dream to be in a fashion show!' You are content with putting words in my mouth, and yet you don't do so to the model who caused the mess to happen. It seems somewhat confusing you wouldn't be talking to her, to gain information from her first." she'd stare at the man, shaking her head gently. He wasn't as smart as his words made him out to be. Sure, she could be saying too much. But then again, what would he do? Spin them back? Twist them further? One simply knew when to be silent when one tried to add more words.

"You speak as if people can't do what they wish with my art once they psychically own it. Yes, it is a shame to see people use it incorrectly. But once my clothes are released, they are Junction's. It is up to the populace I love to do as they see fit with my clothing. Yes, while it may upset me the death of the author is present in all forms of art, not just in literature. However, my art was still my own when that evil girl decided to taint it. I do not release tainted art. I would never let something I created, something I put effort in and let someone ruin and release it to Junction with the facade that it is pure of my love. Once it is tainted under my care, it stop being just my love. It becomes someone else's hate as well. How am I supposed to let people buy something I myself am not proud of? That is cruel to the people who love my art, and it is terrible to create bonds of trust on false foundations." she'd say with a huff, a somewhat amused smile on her face. She'd look at him as if he just didn't even understand where she was coming from. She supposed he didn't, but that didn't stop her from feeling as if he was just on the opposite side of the world as her.

"Art can endure, you're correct. While I feel as if my clothes could prosper even under these circumstances, that doesn't stop it from no longer being what I originally envisioned. As soon as she sullied my clothes, it stopped being my art. Completely and utterly mine, my love for Junction was sullied with hate. If you wish to call it a tantrum, so be it. But it is more disappointment in my own capabilities to keep my art pure for Junction to do with it as it sees fit. You keep using faith as if it has anything to do with my reasons. No, it does not. That avenue of thought is a dead end because the faith in my clothing doing well has nothing to do with it." she'd say once more. Her eyes still holding that tired pity in them. Really, it felt tiresome explaining herself to people. Really, it'd be so much easier if she could just implant her emotions into others at a whim... Hm...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Irvine...smiles. Just a simple smile. No edge, no cruel intent, no drive to jab and prod - just a simple sign of what he thought which he would soon make clear.
"Now THAT'S what I like to hear!"
He pushes off from the wall, going back to stand before her properly again.

"No over-the-top pretention, no obsessive possessiveness over the things you create...hell, I could count on one hand the people I've met who really give a damn about folks after they even think they've hit it big. Hell, you actually pulled me up on calling myself insignificant without even so much as a backhanded compliment to follow." He laughs again, a sound filled with more good humour than there was before. "I mean, sure, you've still got a look that says you don't believe I could possibly comprehend the true scope of what you're speaking of, but that's much easier to tolerate with half the condescension taken out of it."

Well, she'd made a good impression at this point. Now she had to maintain it. "You know why I didn't bother with the chick that snuck in? Get the story there? Well-" He flicks out one hand, holding up a finger. "- for one, she was cursing up a storm that put some of my rowdier clientele to shame, which is really no time to get anything useful-" He flicks his hand again, holding up another finger. "- and for another, the only reason she matters in all of this is because of what she did in the first place, and I don't need to hear from her about that." He opens up his hand in full and sweeps both arms out to his sides.

Expression With Love [Irvine] Irvine12

"You're the special girl in the equation, because it's what you believe that makes things happen how they do from there."
He lets his left arm hang loose as he places his his right hand in his pocket, a grin on his face and one eyebrow raised. "And really...well, I can't say I think exactly like you do - be a hell of a waste if we were all the same like that - but I think I have an idea what your problem is. And it's one I get. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone broke into the kitchen and started spitting in the food." He smirks and shakes his head, holding up his left hand and wagging a black finger. "Oh, I know it isn't exactly the same. You'd still be able to send the clothes out if you really wanted to, just to give the most basic example. Buuuut you don't. They tampered with it, and now it's in no state to end up in the hands of anyone else. That's the baseline, when you strip away the nuances of it, and that's something I can get."

Irvine buries his blackened hand back into his pocket, tilting his head slightly and grinning. "So, question. Those clothes were spoiled. You've made that clear. What about the rest of them? What is it that means you can't stand to let those go out either?"
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:18 am

Expression With Love [Irvine] 480?cb=20171027093758

"What an odd man... You've truly lost me there, though, it seems you understand me more. That is good then."

She'd say with a somewhat content nod of her head. The pity in her eyes would leave slowly, though she still didn't understand this man. He no longer seemed to want to spin webs... But why? He was so content in trying to take something... Or, find something perhaps? People like this were always so troublesome... Much easier to just straight up ask what they wanted instead of using such fancy words.

"It is a shame she would resort to such unsightly antics after being such a blight to begin with. I believe even the unworthy have dignity to uphold. Alas, it us up to them to really show it. Even if she ruined my plans I still wish her well, a waste of talent to simply complain about something she was clearly at fault." she'd say with a sad sigh. Really, she didn't hate people... Just found them not worth her time or worth her time. That woman would sadly be one of the people not worth her time.

"You are thinking in the correct terms, yes. Remember how I said the terms of this predicament were 'in the art' and not 'in the person'. The art itself was ruined, sullied, and everything I previously stated. Perhaps alluding it to a chef's meal isn't as off the mark as you say. Think of each of my articles of clothing as essential components to the main dish. Surely if only one of the components was spat upon I could always take it off, leave it to the side, and feed my customers the still mostly intact main dish. However, remember what I said. I'm curious though..." she'd stop herself, normally she'd continue rambling on but something struck her fancy. This man was clearly fond of words... She wondered if he could follow her train of thought.

"Tell me, why is it I can't release a main dish under the prescience that it is the whole meal?" she'd stop herself, waiting with a somewhat curious smile to see how he answered. Really, she made it a pretty easy question to answer if he had paid attention to what she was saying... But, it would be interesting to see if he could catch her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm

My, my. The ar-tiste of Junction was full of surprises.  It was enough to warm the cockles of this bastard's heart.
For once, he'd found someone that didn't seem that bad.
Not even the for what she is sort of not that bad. Just outright not that bad.

Dasht-e had Irvine's full attention as she elaborated on what she had said, and he listened attentively to what he was hearing, thinking it through rather than trying to pick it apart. "Hmm. Essential components, huh?" So that was her attitude toward this. "Maybe while the pieces were separate, you could pick one away and work with the rest. But once it's all come together into the final product? There's no separating that. Even if they were physically separate on a plate, getting rid of that one part wouldn't really make it sanitary. Sure, serve it if you want...but I wouldn't invest anywhere where those are the standards."

"And besides that - like you said, it's essential. You need it for a complete, full-bodied product. It's going to fall short otherwise." Irvine sighs, and wipes the back of his hand against his mouth.

Expression With Love [Irvine] Irvine17

"What you asked? It isn't really a question. The fact you have to make the distinction is telling enough - you can't put it out like it's the same because it isn't the same. That's not all there is to it. A meal can be full of all sorts of parts that make up the order, and while it's one thing if that one dish is all you were to deliver, it's another when there's more to it. Deliver any less than that, and it isn't what was expected, promised, or under care to deliver."

His arm falls, and he has an oddly serious look on his face as it's uncovered. "Unfortunately for me, the show has to go on. If something goes wrong, we still have to push forward. We aren't just delivering a product and a service- we're working to do so in a timely manner, and in the end, that means we've got to compromise when things don't go to plan. We have to tell people about delays and when things aren't available, we offer our concessions and make our apologies, and in the end, we have to get out what we can and make good on the rest where we can. We may not like it...but we can only do our best when we can't have perfection. And if we can't give them what they're due, then we have to let them know so they can do what they can from there, even if it costs us."

He gives a one-shouldered shrug, a fairly neutral expression on his face. "You have certain privileges that I don't, from the time you're given to the patience you're afforded. If I just redid the entire order because of what had happened to one item, I'm pretty sure my customers would crucify me." He laughs, bitterly. "But you, at least, get leniency on these things, just as long as you maintain standards and keep up your work. Maybe not a complete reprieve...but more than many of the rest of us can rely on. Definitely more than I can."

He smirks. "I'm more than fine with that, though. If I had to rely on people cutting me breaks, then I wouldn't really be living up to my responsibilities." Irvine's gaze fixes solidly on Dasht-e, awaiting his own answer. "That something you can agree on?"
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Expression With Love [Irvine] 480?cb=20171027093801

Yes, so he was getting it. Good. She'd smile at the man before turning away from him. Really, she didn't see much more to talk about after that... But he brought up what his line of work was. What was he truly? It still felt like he was an investigator of some sorts. A tabloid writer? Or just a journalist? She'd hum before holding up a finger, looking over at the man. There was still life in her eyes. Perhaps things could get interesting?

"You answered my question perfectly. I am glad we are on the same page entirely. Though, I am curious. Please, indulge me on what the true nature of your line of work is. You speak of it in detail without naming a single detail about it. Quite fascinating how you've used your words there. Plus, it is only fair for you to answer an actual question of mine now that I have let you examine my mentality of the event." she'd say with a rather cunning smile. It wasn't malicious, but she was eager for some information of her own. Though, there was little she wished to comment on except...

"An agreement? Yes, I see eye to eye with you now. You are a fascinating person, I might add. Truly a cunning wit lays within that head of yours. Would not I be more careful with words, I do believe I would have easily fallen into a web of your sweet sounding words." she'd say with a somewhat amused smile before waiting her own answer.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 pm

"Oh, sure, no problem." His grin widens as he thumbs toward himself. "You're talking to one of the owners of High Spirits, a dining establishment here in Junction, and a damn fine one if I say so myself." He puts his hand back in his pocket, raising an eyebrow. "Given, not always the line of business I've been in, but my old job doesn't exist here and me and my friends figured someone needed to provide good food from home. It'd be a damn shame if nobody got the chance to try some of the stuff we had to eat back on Charnel."

He shakes his head, laughing. "Seriously, you flatter me. You're an interesting gal yourself. I don't regret coming to pester you, even if I got something far different than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Expression With Love [Irvine] 480?cb=20171027093758

"A business owner and a chef. I see."

She would say as she observed his behavior, her somewhat amused smile not leaving her face. Perhaps this one could understand after all the passion for one own work; however, whether that was true or not would have to be put on hold as the car she was waiting for came.

"Hmph. Perhaps you should not expect things to be a certain way then." she'd say with in amused tones before turning slightly her behavior changing back to serious.

"It is time to go for me to go. Good day," she would say her tone professional and devoid of emotions; however, there was something in her eyes that suggested that maybe she wouldn't mind bumping into this one again. Even so she would confirm nothing as she turned away fully and made her way towards the car to leave.

Unless stopped the NPC is leaving the thread.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Irvine shrugs. "Maybe, maybe. I'll not hold you up. See ya."

As Irvine walks away, hands in pockets, a card drifts in the breeze over to Dasht-e's grasp, almost as if guided there. It was for High Spirits, promising a Troublemaker Special upon redemption at the restaurant.
Irvine smirks. It'd be interesting to see if she'd stop by.

{<>} DISAPPARATE {<>}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:05 pm

And so it was as designer and restaurant owner parted ways that a ripple would appear on the Sea of Souls and the Fisherman there would pull in his catch.

In his net, he'd catch two fish tied together by a thin string. A blooming friendship or perhaps something else? Only time would tell. Curious to see where it would go the Fisher would return the two fish to the sea to see if he'd catch them another day with another tale to tell

Irvine Vivas of the Strength Arcana and Dasht-e Khali of the Hermit Arcana has formed a bond with one another.

May Lady Fate continue to favor this relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expression With Love [Irvine]   Expression With Love [Irvine] Empty

Back to top Go down

Expression With Love [Irvine]
Page 1 of 1