Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread]   Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 am

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] 2zgu2s3

You know what really sucks? Retail. Retail is like the most bullshit job ever. Which is dumb because it's the easiest thing in the world. Hello there sir or madam, I would like to purchase fuckin' whatever. Oh, okay, that'll be X amount of dollars. Thank you, come again! But no, it all gets complicated when you throw people into the mix. You've got people ditching shifts and then there's the stock phrases that people want you to say, the responsibilities that seriously aren't in your job description that you have to do, fuck mopping up puke bee tee dubs, and then there's the freaking vultures they call managers that get to decide what bullshit quota you didn't meet or what rule you didn't break so they can scream at you, write you up, and mess with your hours. Dude. It's just selling shit to people, it's not that hard. It was just the easiest job Patty could get. Actually like the only job she could get. People don't like hiring chicks with rap sheets for some reason so she was already on thin ice and it almost broke when she showed up half an hour late for her shift still in her school clothes.

Patricia wasn't stupid though, she knew what she was doing and it totally wasn't the first time she had ever done something like that. The sliding doors opened with a chime on her approach and the compulsive liar entered with quick, hurried footsteps. Emma, her oh-so-bitchy shift manager was already shooting daggers at her with a pretty damn tired looking Casey next to her.
"Sorry I'm late you get my text?" the delinquent said in a winded breath, making her way to the back to get straight to work. Emma didn't move, this did not appease the assistant manager.
"You're half an hour late for your shift, Patricia," she growled a lot less menacingly than she probably thought she did.
"Yeah I'm aware, that's why I sent you that text message?" Patty tried to go around her so she could go change and let her shift mate off the hook instead of playing stupid games like she was about to be but Emma put her hand on the wall, stopping her from doing so. The thug rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in a "sick of your shit" posture.
"So why exactly are you half an hour late?"
"School stuff, if you read my text you'd know."
"Are you getting smart with me!?"
Pfft, like that's really fucking hard to do.
"Look, I got held up after school, they didn't tell me until last minute that I needed to be there and I couldn't text you right away and I let you know when I could. I can't bail on that stuff, y'know?" It was a total fib of course, she cut out like normal and wasted all her time at the arcade instead of screwing around in her dorm for a few hours before work started. Like, it wasn't a big deal.
"This is unacceptable, you've only been working here a week and you've been late to your shift twice. Casey's had to cover for you instead of going home-"
"Why didn't you just cover for him, like you're here anyway. Couldn't ride solo for half an hour or what?"
"I shouldn't have to Patty you should be here for the shift you signed up for!"
"Hey, it's not a problem for me, you don't have to worry abo-"
"And now I have to move the schedule around so everyone gets their allotted hours!"
"Uuh, sorry?"
"Sorry?! You'll be sorry when you lose this job is when you'll be sorry!"
Poor Casey, he was a pretty chill dude and this wasn't his problem, just caught in between a bitch and dumber bitch. Welp, sucked to be him. Patricia had had just about enough of Little Miss Power Trip's tantrum, this was a shit job anyway it wouldn't kill her to lose it. Shyeah, like she wanted to work here anyway. She uncrossed her arms and rolled her neck defiantly, Patty was so fucking done with this dumb crap.
"Alright, here's the deal. I neeeeeeeeeeed to do stuff for school, I-"
"What you neeeeeeeeed to do is-"
"No bitch, I need to do school and if you shut the hell up I'd tell you why." Her brazen name calling did its job, Emma certainly did shut her dumb face when her jaw dropped. Patty was going to pay for that later but she didn't give a shit.
"I live in the school dorms, so that means I need to do school, if I get kicked out I don't have a place to live, m'kay? Like, you can fire me if you want but I'll take a place to live over $7.50 an hour with no benefits."

The delinquent's calm rationale didn't quiet the rising anger within her shift manager any. Emma clicked her tongue and shook her head at the abrasive teen.
"You're getting written up. You're getting written up and this is going straight to management and you're going to get fired for this you little punk you just wait and see." This cause Patricia to smirk. She was a reckless girl and really didn't give a shit what happened but what she wasn't was fucking retarded. Patricia had an ace up her sleeve.

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] Cool10

"Cool, awesome dude I'll just tell'em your breaking labor laws."

She squinted at the thug, who's grin grew wider.
"Just what the hell are you talking about?"
"Okay yeah so y'know two days ago when we were having the evening rush and this guy stopped in for a forty but you were counting out the till so you just told me to ring him up and I did? So like, did you know that's super illegal because I'm not 21?" The shift manager put her hands on her hips and craned her neck.
"Tch, no one's going to believe your word over mine."
"Alright cool so like I took a vid on my phone when I did it in case it bit me in the ass later so I mean they don't have to, they can just watch the vid."
"You're full of it! There's no video!"
"Hehehehaha you should've been paying more attention!" the thug cackled. The steam was almost visible from Emma's ears and Casey looked well beyond not wanting to get involved in this anymore. Patricia took her phone out and flipped it a few times, extending it toward her shift manager, taunting her with it.
"It's all right here on tape. Hahaha, how dumb can you get? What a stupid fucking slut aaaaahahahaha!"

Without warning Emma snatched Patricia's phone from her hand and glared into the screen.
"Fuckin' bitch! Gimme your lockscreen code or you're fired!" Now it was time for Patricia's jaw to drop, a flash of anger overcoming her face.
"Yo fuck you bitch, give it back!"
"Give me. The lockscreen code."
"Suck. My fucking. Dick." Emma's face twisted and without warning she spiked the phone straight into the ground. The horrible woman looked up with a condescending smile.
"There. Now there's no video and you'll be fired as soon as I call management. You're gonna be out of a job and you'll never get hired anywhere ever again." Patty, however, didn't look shocked or even angry. She looked twice as smug.
"Yeah, you're right. There never was. But there is now."

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] Smug12

"You uh, probably shouldn't have destroyed my personal property on the store cameras."

The shift manager's face fell, then flustered, then grew a deep red as she tried to sputter out a threat.
"I-I have access to the cameras you little bitch!" Patricia didn't budge.
"Yeah, you got a point there... Oh well! I mean, I should probably get the police involved anyway." That seemed to do it, now Emma looked scared.
"Okay, so. You owe me a new phone, a nice one, not one of those shitty clamshell ones and if I ever leave this job you're coming with me. M'kay? M'kay."
"I... am going to-"
"You're gonna go get me a new phone bitch and you're gonna leave right fucking now to go do it!" For the first time since the arguing started Patricia wasn't flippant, annoyed, or any kind of arrogant. She was truly and honestly livid at her manager.
"I will hit this silent alarm. You fucking know I will." Emma's veins looked like they were just about to burst with her anger, though she stomped off muttering curses to herself. Patty's eyes followed her out with a gaze filled with hatred until she was no longer in view... to which she let out a sigh and returned to her normally cheery self.
"Sorry about that dude, didn't mean to get you dragged into all that bullshit, y'know?"
"That's, uh-"
"Hey man could you stay here for just a bit longer so I can go get changed? I'll just be a sec I promise."
"Oh uh, y-yeah sure." The less confrontational young man really didn't know how to process it but Patricia didn't care, her beef wasn't with him. She sauntered off to the employee only area to throw on her work short and slacks with a spring in her step. Stopping to get the camera footage before Queen Dumbass could take it of course. Seriously, retail is a fucking joke.

~~Finale Word Count: 1,574 Words~~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread]   Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:09 am

Total is 3600
3000 from word count and 10% from both Grammar and Quality.
Back to top Go down

Who's the Boss? [Patricia's Work Thread]
Page 1 of 1