Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 am

The loud crashes and crunches got louder as Grubby staggered back. As did the pounding in his mind. Soon the ringing in his ears grew louder than the sounds from the car...

A loud soul shaking ringing that shook his very core.

From this came a voice, his own voice yet not of his conscious mind.

It spoke to him, and prepared him for what came next, as the back end of his tram car was torn open and the fight for his life began.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Giphy

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Grubby10

The massive construct before him was known as a Builder, they were a common sight in Junction. Often creating new pathways through the ever changing Slums... Though more often then not they were about a standard unit long and kinda cute. Some people kept them as pets! This was was over twenty standard units long and let loose a horrendous screech as it charged Grubby.

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 am

The floor shakes beneath me like a goddamn ship on the sea as whatever the fuck wants to learn what a gob tastes like tears at the whatchamacallit. Thinkin' I may be outta my league here, at least with nowhere to go. Back in the day somethin' comin' down a tunnel wouldn't be no problem, just lay some traps, shoot at it an' run backwards. Easy greasy. But I got no damn traps an' nowhere to fuggen run to. This damn bow gauntlet better pack a punch cuz whatever it is it's gonna need a damn hole in it. The ground's rockin', my heads fuggen poundin' an' things are lookin' grim. Only regret I got is not castratin' that fuggen jagoff what before he jumped outta the damn place.

Don't be so dramatic old man, you still have time.
[color:41cd=cccc33]"I swear to fuggen Azmodeus if yer one'a those motherfucker's shit eatin' flunkies I'm gonna break bones ya never knew ya had..."
Relax old timer, I'm on your side. Oh yeah, by the way, you're gonna wanna go for the eyes. The big glowing things on its face.
"Well if yer so damn eager on helpin' me why don't ya come down an' lemme give ya a friendly punch in the goddamn face?"
I'm on your side ya dumb goblin! Cool your oven, I'll give you a hand.
If you die we both die, and I sorta don't wanna die today. Ya got me?
"The fuggare you on about? Start makin' sense, I ain't got time fer this shit if ya got eyes in yer damn skull!"
I'm getting to- Tch, whatever, let me just run my schtick.

My head stops hurtin' the more that unseen asshole keeps talkin'. Told ya there was fuggen ghosts in this place that know my name, an' everyone called me a goddamn moron. I was expectin' everythin' except what happens next. Ring on my hand starts shinin' then some tall damn jagoff steps outta the damn shadows toward me. Ain't no mistakin' he's a rogue neither. I point my damn crossbow at him but he raises his hands up like he ain't gonna do nothin'. Somehow... I believe him.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Kesson10

"Easy does it puke, no need to be so hasty. Like I said, I'm on your side.
We're the same, after all, 'least where it counts. I am your essence, your soul, your spirit given form. I'm your strength, cunning, bravery, and force of character. I am what lives deep inside of your mind, I am what you rely on in your blackest hour. I am Kesson Rel, usurper to the throne of Mask, notorious trickster and slayer of men. And right now both you and I know that we're gonna put up a hell of a fight. Even if it kills us. Because nothing in the world can stop us. So let's put some holes in things, sound good?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm thinkin' I'm fiendin' fer a fight.......the fuck does all that mean?" Motherfucker puts his hand on his damn mask like he's talkin' to a fuggen idjit. I gotta tell ya, I was half tempted to put my bolt in his damn kneecap.
"Okay, I'm like your guardian spirit or whatever. If you don't get your head in the game that things gonna cut you in half, man."
Right on fuggen cue the entire back'a the damn place opens up, crunchin' metal an' breakin' glass givin' way to third biggest scorpion I ever did see. Shoulda seen the other two, not a good fuggen day. Same day too, got the scar somewhere on my thigh here where it cut me somethin' good, where's th-
"Motherfucker pay attention!"
"I'm doin' that, it ain't in range yet. Can't get a good shot what with all the armor neither."
"Told ya, go for the eyes. Specifically the bottom ones to ruin it's low-facing line of sight, the one on the right looks good. It'll move its claw back soon.
"An' just who made you the fuggen expert here?"
"Usurper of Mask, Lord of Shadows? Just do it, goblin. Trust me,
it'll work."
"Yer fuggen funeral if it don't."
"I already est-  Wow no wonder you don't have a lot of friends.
Just shoot the thing already, we're not getting any less dead if you let that thing cut us like wheat."

Motherfucker steps back behind me, crosses his arms like he's judgin' me. None'a this makes no fuggen sense but when the fuck did it ever? Sucks bein' fuggen dumb I tell ya. But I'm smart at one thing an' it's killin' goddamn monsters. Guess what motherfucker? Giant scorpion's sure as shit a damn monster. I got job experience here. I brace my hand on my arm and get ready to let fly. Really takes me back here. Just like old times... damn I miss Orgnar, that inbred muscle freak.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Fire10

"This one's fer you Orgnar, ya goddamn orcish sumbitch!"

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 510-65

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 am

Tearing down the wall of the tram with a mighty crash, the Builder would take a quick scan of the tram before its eyes locked to Grubby and shone a bright blue. It would screech suddenly as it lowered its body both to avoid the shot and to prepare itself to attack.

It was near impossible to tell what then shot out of the robotic creatures tail, but whatever it was, it was cold as ice.

"SCCHHHHHH"

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 am

Sonuvafuggenbitch that thing's quick fer a fat fuck. Big lard ass lobster like that shouldn't be able to move so fast. I grit my teeth an' work on reloadin' but 'fore I can get my damn mitts on a bolt the fuggen thing splooges all over me. Some kinda freezin' fuggen cold bullshit, makes my damn butthole pucker. An' it fuggen hurt like a bitch, too! I move toward one'a the seats fer cover an' a 'lil warmth so's I can plot my next move when that goddamn gothic jagoff appears standin' next to me an' throws an elbow on my shoulder.
"Way to go, Grub. Sure showed me.
"I ain't see you fuggen do nothin' yet, asshole. Some guardian spirit, what you lose a damn bet?"
"You're right. Absolutely right. Watch and learn how a real thief gets things done."

Then he's fuggen off. Now this asshole bounces off the edge of the watchamacallit an' does a few of them girly flips in the air 'fore landin' right before the damn thing. Takes off like a scared dog runnin' a knife alongside the underbelly a that thing.

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:50 am

HOLD IT!

GRUBBY, YOU A CRIT TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:39 pm

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 One_mo10

"........fuggen showoff."

Looks like this Kesson Rel guy hit the spot alright. Cut that thing right down the underbelly, dropped it to the fuggen ground. True rogue talent right there.
...Motherfucker's makin' me look bad. Here I was about to relive fond memories of fightin' fer my life against giant goddamn monsters an' some punk's just gotta show up an' fuggen ruin it. I sit back, I cross my arms. Aright asshole, yer a decent shot, I'll let ya do the fuggen work keh heh. But I ain't too happy about that, nosir. Ol' Grubby wanted to get his licks in.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Boss10

"Betcha pound'a gold ya can't fuggen do that shit again."

"Then I guess you're out some bits old timer, because it's gonna be even easier this time!"

I smirk a 'lil as I see that pissant fuck get to the end a the monster, pull his dagger out, then do one'a them triple sad cows or whatever ya call them flips what they do on the ice there, I don't fuggen know. While he's flippin' an' spinnin' an' shit asshole's cuttin' straight through the damn thing's tail, finishin' it of with a great cleave when he gets done. Cocky prick. Kinda reminds me a me when I was an ornery 'lil shit. I start breathin' harder... but I ain't do nothin'... the fuggam I gettin' winded fer?

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:01 pm

THEFT SUCCESSFUL

Item Stolen: Black Slime Coated Mabufu Gem: Evokes B҉l͚̲͇̰̦͔̠a͔̪̦͈͉̭̠͝ck̻̹̹̳̼̯͝ ̨̙̟̼̠̹͈̤F̢͚̹̺̭̤̳͓r̝o̙̣̣̣͢s̛t̬̬ to inflict light ice damage to all enemies. Promotes Infection. Can be cleaned off to become Mabufu Gem.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 pm

The Builder would spark and churn, horrific metallic noises filled the tram as the mechanical beast shoved itself back to its feet after taking some heavy and unexpected damage. Despite its lack of sentience, it seemed as though the Builder took a moment to think its strategy through before taking on a different approach.

It wasn't ready to give up that easy.

"SCCHHKAKAKAKA"

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 pm

Note:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Soon as he's done cuttin' that goddamn shit fer a spirit looks at me with what I know fer fuggen sure is a shit eatin' grin underneath that mask. Arrogant prick. I sees him toss somethin' in the air a few times 'fore wavin' his hands an' it disappears. Then I feel somethin' in my pocket. Somethin' fuggen slimy. That asshole fades back into the shadows then comes up right next to me again, fuggen spooky jagoff this one.
"The fuck you do?"
"I got some treasure. Primo monster part I got my hands on, trust me."
"An' is that the oozin' shit I got in my pouch right now?"
"Uhh... yeah? What else would it be?"
"Motherfucker! I had a block a fuggen cheese in that damn pocket, slimy greaseball cocksucker!"
"Hope you like your cheese with extra mold, old timer."
"Son. I'm gonna beat yer ass redder'n yer nose is gonna be leakin' when I get done."
"Head's up."
"The hell'dya mean he- WHOA!"

Aright, I think I know what he meant by that. Fuggen giant scorpion slammed its claws down almost right on top'a me, I woulda been flatter'n a Tuesday afternoon stripper if it fuggen got all'a me. But I got lucky an' it only catches my damn arm as I'm divin' outta the way. Shit hurts like a motherfucker, lemme tell ya. I ain't catch my breath since this shit started, I fuggen ache all over, an' I got a feelin' if this thing gets me good that's it fer Ol' Grub. So's I do what any other rogue would do when he's up against a rock an' a hard place. I chug me a fuggen healin' potion.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 CnHTIt3

"*gulp gulp gulp...* AAahh! That's the ticket! Aright now jagoff, gimme yer best damn shot."

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:37 pm

After slamming down, the metallic constructor took a few paces back and simply watched as its opponent downed whatever was in that vial. Unnervingly staring, completely motionless as if it was confident enough to have a good fight.

That was, until the vial was empty. Despite not moving, the creature had plenty of time to aim another frozen attack.

"SKAAA"

Builder-Level 2:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Grimy motherfucker. Soon as I let my guard down it takes advantage'a me and hoses me down again. Freezin' my damn ass off, goddamn sonuvabitch. Wish I had my damn dagger then I'd put one straight in it's fuggen face, show that smug fuckwit what's what. An' just as I'm thinkin' it my fuggen knife just... pops in my fuggen hand. How 'bout that? Good job Hilderbrandt, ya made Dagger'a Returnin' without fuggen it up an' sendin' us to the Nine Hells. Aright, now that I got me a killin' iron I figure it's time I get up close and personal with this shitdick monster.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Combat10

"Gonna turn ya into a set'a platemail, asshole!"

I jump down off the doohickey fer the first time an' get my feet movin'. Hard to do with all the shrinkage goin' on, feels like someone poured a bucket a damn snow down mah shorts but I figure gettin' my ass in gear'll warm me up a 'lil. 'Sides, I been wantin' to get some stabbin' done this whole damn time. I keep low an' spring up at it when I right under the eyes there, tryin'a sink my dagger in those blue pieces a shit.

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

OOC:
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:05 am

HOLD IT!

GRUBBY, YOU DRILLED A WEAKNESS TAKE ANOTHER SWING!!!

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 am

I grin reeeeaaal wide now. Got that 'lil bastard right in the damn eye, sunk in like a stuck pig! It gets all flailin' around an' sinks down a bit losin' its footin'. That just means that one a it's other eyes gets to meet Mr. Stabby. Gonna fuggen enjoy this while I can, yessir!

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Smile11

"Hey Kesson Rel, ya fuggen learnin' anythin' about how a goddamn rogue gets to work?"

"Yeah, yeah. You just keep smilin' old man."
"Thinkin' I will! Watch this now!"

With the biggest damn smile on my face I put my dagger right in it's other fuggen lower eye. Hot damn does it feel good fightin' big ass monsters again! Feel a whole ten years younger!

Stats:

Combat Modifiers:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next