Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Jackpot! I find me some prints, looks like this scum-suckin' dirtbag went this way after all. Don't know anyone else that could'a been the ones to come down here, ain't like nobody walks down the cart tracks or nothin'. If ya got a damn death wish gettin' yer ass run the fuck over don't seem like a fun way to die. Personally I wanna drown in a vat a chili but some people ain't got no damn taste. I go from creepin' up them shadows to standin' in the footprints as close I can, I won't trigger no traps this way. Rotten assholes always got traps down in places like this, kinda reminds me a the Crypt'a Necrozma. That was a real fun guy right there. Made a damn quilt-lookin' beastie outta the body an' legs of a moose with the head of a bear an' cougar claws, an' that was just the entrance. Wasn't nothin' compared to the tunnel-collapsin' explodin' runes. Good times. I move my ass back to the dark when I hear the sound a someone groanin'. I stop fer a bit an' listen. Noise means I might get into a scrap an' I ain't feelin' to scrappy, bucko. I feel like twice beat shit someone threw down the stairs. Shoulda stuck around up there an' got me in a short rest but when I do I'm gonna lose this jagoff, I just fuggen know it. Not like I can let my guard down around someone carryin' on anyway, I'll plop my ass down then get a sword through it.
Good point. I'm not tellin' ya to stop but it wouldn't be a dumb idea to drink a potion.
"Put a fuggen lid on it..." I whisper at that dumbass kid spirit whats-his-face, "If ya get me fuggen caught yer gonna catch my foot in yer ass..."
No problem. You're the only one that can hear me anyway. Guardian spirit, old man.
"The hell does that gotta-"
You can think what you want to tell me and I'll get it, keyword think. I know you're not used to it, it'll be tough, but I'm sure you'll manage.
Fuggen smarmy prick.
That would be how you do it, geezer.

What's the goddamn problems with kids today? Ain't no fuggen respect, all think they hotter'n deep fried shit, no damn work ethic, fuggen punks all of'em. But Kesson's fuggen right, it's gonna be uglier than an orc in drag if I catch an arrow after that ass kickin' I done did got. I stop fer a moment an' pull out a potion. Huh. One, two, three, four...... how 'bout that? The fuck did I get more potions?
I pulled them off the monster, slipped'em in your bag. You look like someone who needs all the help they can get.
Hmm. Good deal, actually doin' somethin' useful fer once. Fuggen Pelor knows ya can't hit shit fer dick.
You give me one more chance and I'll stop your feeble heart with what I can do, old man.
I'll believe it when I see it, asshole. So's I drink the thing down an' I ain't feelin' so tired no more. Muscles ain't hurt, back isn't achin', feel like I could put a man down again so I get my feet movin'. Ain't doin' shit wastin' time like this. The closer I get the thicker the damn air gets an' the louder the sound. I catch me some more footprints in the grime. These ones ain't from no longshanks, not sure from what they be. Could be some kinda guard monster, fuggen hope it ain't kobolds. Trap happy 'lil bastards. I keep my eyes peeled as I creep my way down the steps an' I almost run into a corpse nailed up on the wall there. I jump back an' get my dagger in my hand 'fore I realize it ain't chasin' me at all.

"Sonuvabitch, scared the fuggen bejeezus outta me..." I look around fer a bit, just seein' what might'a put this thing here. Hopin' it ain't no goddamn bolt trap. Fuck that shit an' the horse it rode in on. Those some bigass bolts. The thing keeps snappin' at me an' I ain't gotta question where I seen this before. Fuggen undead. Tee-fuggen-riffic. None'a these motherfuckers can ever do just one bad thing, gotta do all the bad shit. Warlock necromancer pompous spitfuck, fuggen with life an' death like he's some kinda big deal. Shit ain't natural. I twist my dagger in my hands as I look at this fuggen thing snarlin' at me. Poor bastard. It ain't people no more. I take a half step back 'fore I jump a good three feet in the air an' go to plant my dagger straight through it's fuggen eyehole. Done this shit a million times, I tell ya, quick an' painless. Better to put this thing outta it's misery now than risk it gettin' loose an' gnawin' me a new asshole.

Strengths:

Impact:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 pm

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 6ecd47426fa13b27f1244f5fdef847b5

The corpse lunged for Grubby's hand as he went to stab at it, but after years of experience as an adventurer he knew not to let his hand stray to close to the open maw of an undead. He was easily able to jam a knife into it's eye-socket.

The loud screech it let out filled the corridor, echoing off the walls and almost growing in volume as it ricocheted down and up the stairwell. From the wound the same thick black substance poured in buckets until till the entire creature was covered in it, soaking Grubby's knife in the substance as well...

The creature died quickly... yet the substance continued to flow for a few moments before petering out. The scuttling Grubby had heard earlier was now much louder. Seeming to come from all around him before congregating down the stairwell. Whatever was down there, there was a lot of them...
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 12:37 am

Damn. Fuggen zombie almost got a taste'a Grubby, but I done this before. Ya gotta keep the blade between you an' it, the hilt stops it from bitin' ya, see? I pull my dagger outta its skull just as quick as it went in when my feet hit the ground, smooth as butter. Motherfucker was screeeeeaaaaaamin' like a damn banshee. Guess I didn't get the right part'a the brain, hard to do that when they're movin' around like that. Then it starts leakin'. An' leakin'. An' fuggen leakin', the hell did I stab? Got a fuggen barrel full'a oil in that damn head or what? Now I know I'm fuggen around but this shit's a serious concern. I been a lotta places, seen a lotta things. I ain't seen nothin' like this shit before. Past experience is tellin' me it aint a good thing, I make sure I don't get any a that on my hands an' feet. Shit this motherfucker's dead, gotta be some kinda concentrated evil. Usually you only find that shit in drow but they ain't fuggen bleed none'a this goopy bullshit.

Well the good news is I think I found the lair'a the motherfucker. The bad news is he got more security than I thought he did. I hear a clutterin' comin' from up the stairs. This is as good a time as any to get the hell outta the crypt, shouldn't'a ever come down her by myself. Doin' a grave by yerself is a good way to stay in one. But I wanna know what I'm up against at least. Gonna come back with a whole shitpot full'a motherfuckers, they should know what they're walkin' into. Quietly I rush up the stairs but I don't go up there all the way, just 'round the bend. Stayin' real quiet I dig fer my mirror. Gonna get a good look at these assholes 'fore I get my feet movin'.

Strengths/Weakness:

Impact:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Grubby would be able to hide sufficiently well for the time being, making it around the edge just as the scuttling reached it's crescendo. Peering through the mirror he would see a formless mass of limbs in the distance grow closer as the sound grew louder.

"Wait here..."

A voice cuts through the noise... silencing it all at once. In the mirror the shifting mass halts, suddenly as if it were a statue. Vaguely limb shaped protrusions each sporting a black clawed hand jet out from all angles, all bone white, all motionless. In the dim light Grubby could make out a few... no... Dozens if not hundreds of doll like faces in the mass...
About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 Tsutomu_Nihei_-_Blame!_Drawing_for_T-Shirt

Then, a lone figure stepped from the horde of bodies and limbs. The figure took a few steps forward and eyed the corpse on the wall with disdain.

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 2238910215_1f562c9910_o

"Tch... Filth, your flesh stink hastens His coming... Organic Cancer"

The figure would regard the body for a moment longer before taking a sample of the black substance. It then turned back to the mound to rejoin it. As quickly as it came, the writhing mass of limbs took its leave.

That which hides below...

Last edited by CWIS on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Now that ain't fuggen spooky at all, nosir, no it ain't. I can't count on both hands how many times I seen a fuggen abomination made'a dolls an' nightmares crawl up to a zombie an' spit out a demon. Gives me the fuggen creeps. I knew the scary shit was somewhere's around the Plane'a Shadow, just had to go lookin' is all. Sittin' right beneath the surface like the pus under a scab, disgustin' fuggen bullshit. But I'm quiet, I ain't make a damn sound. Somethin' like that could rip my fuggen head off an' wear it like a necklace, it'd be a fugly ass necklace but whatever gets yer rocks off. I ain't plannin' on bein' no gaudy addition to some demon's collection just yet so I park my ass right where I is an' I don't make a goddamn peep. Watch it come up an' take a look at the zombie, I listen to it fer a while. Guess it don't like them too much neither but fer different reasons. I just don't want to turn around an' find teeth in my ass, it ain't fuggen personal.

I sees him gather that shit up in a bottle an' go on his merry way in his fuggen carriage made a nightmares. The fuck do these assholes come from? The hell is their goddamn deal? Who the fuck wakes up an' says to themself Just gonna step right into my wagon made'a dolls and take a stroll around town, fer the sake a fuggen Pelor, man. I gotta admit I'd do the same thing as he's doin' if I had the means. This shit needs figured out, I already got some'a that goopy shit on that sapphire so's I think I'm good but more couldn't hurt. Got it all over my dagger, too. Shit's gonna take all damn day to buff out a bet, stupid motherfucker bleedin' evil all over my damn knife, shouldn't'a got stabbed ya bastard spitfuck. But I ain't done. Nosir, Grubby ain't fuggen done here. I took my healin' potion, I got a 'lil in me. I'm gonna foller this jaghole, sees what he's doin'. I ain't think he's with that rat bastard warlock but I been wrong before an' in any case someone that rides around in a fuggen horse-drawn aboleth prolly got a dagger comin' sooner 'r later. I give it about half a minute 'fore I slowly put my mirror back in my pouch without makin' no noise an' get creepin' on the stairs there. Heel to toe, quieter'n a fuggen orcish brothel. Y'know, cuz there ain't no one there. ...cuz they're uglier'n shit, look I really gotta explain this shit to ya?

Strength/Weakness:

Impact:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:43 pm

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 Asdfad10

Grubby's decent was rather uneventful, this time. Should he keep a good distance behind the mound of limbs he would have no trouble following it. However, once he reached the bottom of the staircase, he found himself in a large room that looked to be part of the station, yet many sections of it seemed to be retrofitted with a strange white and black material, not all to dissimilar to the material the doll like beings were made of.

Speaking of, as grubby entered the chamber he would be just in time to watch as the sphere of body's clawed its way up the sheer side of one of the far walls, that had been completely rebuilt from the black and white material, and into a circular hole int he ceiling.

Dotting the room were a mix of corpses. Some were clearly humanoid, albeit these leaked the familiar black substance from their various wounds, and the other were a few of the Doll like beings, broken and unmoving.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Looks awfully familiar it does. Head down a flight a stairs so dusty ya figure they ain't even been walked on by the jagoffs that built'em down into a crypt filled with corpses. Place fuggen reeks an' that's comin' from the asshole that smokes half a pound a day, I tell ya that. Don't know where all these corpses come from. Don't wanna know. Don't fuggen care either, I just know I found me some asshole that's got a dose'a his own medicine comin'. Don't think he's even connected to that rat bastard in the black coat but I don't give an orc's warty ass about that. I kill bad shit, that's what I do. Make the world a better place through fightin' fire with goddamn pointy things. It ain't take a fuggen wizard to figure out this shit's right up my alley. I seen a lotta evil in my day an' this gotta be pretty far up there in the list of shit that ain't okay.

...but I ain't no fuggen dumbass. I might be stupid but I ain't brain dead, I know fer damn sure I can't do this by myself. I go missin' down here ain't nobody ever gonna hear from me again and that smarmy needle dick ain't gonna get what's comin' to him. This a dungeon, friend. It needs a party to come down here an' tackle it fer the greater good. Now I'm damn good at what I do, can take a whole bandit camp by myself prolly, but this shit's outta my league. Gonna need help fer this one. I figure that if he's got to decoratin' what with some bodies coverin' the floor like elf panties in a bard's bedroom he ain't goin' nowhere no time soon. I got time to come back. I'll bring my damn- Nah, nah can't bring'em. Fuggen backstabbin' longshanks prolly knows about'im, he ain't come within' a damn mile a this place. Gonna have to get my own party fer this one. Lotta freaks out there, pretty damn sure I can find someone that's both stupid enough to fight monsters an' good enough to not let it kill'im. I stay low an' stay quiet an' make my way back up the stairs. Gotta walk 'fore you can run, son, an' I ain't gonna trip down no pit full'a demon assholes.

Strength/Weakness:

Impact:

Action:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Grubby returns to the surface and back to the terminal he started from safely.

The next morning he hears a report about a horrible accident in the trams.

And about how lucky it was that there happened to be a Seeker on the scene...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]   About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

About Damn Time [Grubby Awakening]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4