Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Snack Talk [Kuzi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:58 pm

"I dunno, suppose it wouldn't matter if you didn't mind it being a possibility. Though personally I'd prefer not to become demonic, not saying there is anything wrong with it per-say, just isn't something I'd like to be myself. Plus my parents would all be horrified if such a thing happened, I could just tell, especially my Raiser. Hm. Suppose Rai would prefer that over me actually dying though." What would he even look like if he was demonic? It was a strange thing for the small one to imagine, though it could also look pretty cool. Imagine him with horns, or like, more devilish looking wings instead of these useless feathered things. Uhh, wait, what? "How would that work?" Kuzi would ask in genuine confusion before realizing he was probably a little too vague on what he meant by that. "Like, how did you know that? That the world was covered in darkness? If you couldn't see then surely you wouldn't of actually known that? Unless there were others there that could see that told you... Is your blindness a trait of your kind, or were you just unlucky?" Either way kinda sucked, though then again again, if someone could see. But the whole place was covered in darkness, then you wouldn't be able to see even if you could see as there is no light to be able to see? So... How did that work out?

The pink fluff around the creatures checks would turn slightly redder as Onyx called him cute before he'd rub his face with one paw to try and hide this fact. "Eheh, no I don't really mind. Not necessarily anyway. It's nice to have some pleasant attention that people can give when they do see me and think I'm cute. Like, I know I was just saying that I don't like being treated like a pet and this is kinda... What people do with pets, but being scratched or petted is something I enjoy. I guess, heh. As long as its being done whilst they're still respecting me not just being a pet!" Kuzi would try to cover up how flustered he'd become from sharing that information. Though instead he ended up just nervously laughing and coughing. "B-but, I just. I'm like. Well if you were, kinda... Maybe... Cough... I, uh, dug myself into a hole here..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Onyx Rhine

“I find change to be an interesting thing. Besides, a different perspective on life might not be a bad thing, and in the end, what matters the most is whether you are willing to be comfortable with yourself. Others’ opinions are their own, but how you live your live is your choice.” You could take advice from people, yes, but could they determine what your life should be like? That said, there wasn’t even a solid definition of what demonic meant, so it potentially did not have to be a bad thing at all. Onyx would shake his head slightly at the confused questioning about his home world. “You could say I was unlucky in that regard, yes. Though yes, there were more of us. I didn’t actually live alone in the entire world. That would kind of bring the question of how did I even come to exist after all.”, he would smile somewhat wryly. If there weren’t any others, how would he have been born? Well, he supposed some species maybe self-reproduced, but that was unlikely to be a common method.

Well, the small one couldn’t really hide a whole lot from him, and the actions themselves were pretty obvious anyway, even without him being able to sense what was going on. He didn’t have too much of an interest in embarrassing the little fluff though, so he wouldn’t keep poking the matter too much. Not this time around. Albeit, he did find the situation to be mildly amusing. He would show some of his sharp teeth in a momentary smile. “I think wanting to be respected despite liking more controversial things isn’t wrong. I’d wager that nobody with a higher level of sentience would really enjoy being seen on a lower level than they rightfully are.” Unless one aspired to be a silly goon, but that was an unusual desire to have. You don’t get far when people disrespect you, in most cases.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:29 pm

"Mmm? Oh, no, no. I didn't mean like how did anyone tell you as if there was no one else. I'm not that dumb. I meant more like, I didn't know if your whole kind was blind or not. Cause if they were then it'd be weird how you knew it was dark if no one could see at all, ya see? Then even if they could see, would they really be able to see if it was covered in darkness. Unless, like, they had night vision. Which would make sense if you always lived in darkness... Cough... I-ignore me. Heh." The small creature would shake his head, he didn't mean to sound as stupid as the guy had originally heard his question to be, though when he thought about it the question was still stupid even if it was interpreted properly.

Regardless, it seemed that the food the two had ordered was finally brought over to them. Kuzi's eyes would light up as if he hadn't seen food for a whole month. He loved food, all kinds of food. Even things that weren't food he'd eat. A Dreedle could eat just about anything with little to no trouble, though when something tasted great too it was even better! "Thank you!" He'd call out excitedly to the waitor as he begun to dig in. Eating quickly took his mind off of the embarrassment he put himself through a moment ago. With two small fangs sticking out of his mouth, the pink fluff would grin up to Horny as he seemed to defend his case instead of ridicule him. "Mhm! Especially in a place like this, I wish people just gave you a chance to show what you really are before judging an alien book by its alien cover. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 9:02 pm

Onyx Rhine

Onyx would smile faintly at the fluff’s rambling on the subject. Well, his world was somewhat odd, yes. He couldn’t deny that fact. But somehow it worked despite all that. The pale man would bet that some others used to live in even weirder places anyway. “You kind of get used to darkness after some time. We did have some light though, but it was mostly in some parts of cities and other settlements.” It was mostly darkness, but not one hundred percent exactly. Still probably too dark for a normal person to casually navigate however.

Soon after their food came in though, cutting off the conversation for a short while. Onyx would poke his fork into the meal, studying it for a moment before taking a few bites. Yes, good tasting food was certainly the better option out there. He usually didn’t eat questionable things. Kind of hard to know what you could stomach when you’ve never tried the odd things before, and he didn’t want to dumbly poison himself with something just to test it out. “I guess a lot of them are still stuck in the mindset they used to have back at home. Not everyone adapts easily. It is indeed a shame.” It would certainly make for easier living and less pointless conflicts if people at least tried not to assume too quickly.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:10 am

Not letting a moment pass by where he either wasn't talking or eating, Kuzi would very quickly wolf down his food for someone his size. A delighted smile etched onto his face as he did so before trying to talk and momentarily choking as he forgot to swallow first. "Ack... Uh, eheh. Yeah! I suppose so. Can't blame everyone I guess, not like I have any idea where any of them have been, where they've come from and what they've grown up with. Not everyone was like me and was just born here and has known nothing else. Must be way harder to adapt that way. Gotta learn everything from scratch and what not, especially if you ended up here alone. Then who do you even turn to for advice or to learn about the place?" Even so, he'd hope that someone who'd lived here for a couple of years would of learned to not judge every book by its cover right off the bat. But what did he know.

Regardless the pink fluff would finish up his meal before waiting for Horny to finish his too. "Hehe, well thanks again for letting me in! And for letting me sit with you, it was nice to have someone to talk to whilst eating! Though I think I should head off now before my Ra starts to worry. U-uh... Unless you're leaving now too, which makes this easier. Do you mind opening the door for me again? E-eheh. Pretty sure I'm gonna have even more trouble pulling it open then I did when trying to push it!"

~Exit, Kuzi has left the scene (Granted if the door was opened for him)~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Onyx Rhine

The pale man would put a finger to his chin in thought at the subject with a thin smile. “I suppose everyone adapts to new situations differently. That’s why there are so many fascinating races around.” It was true more fairness would be great, but it would appear that there were some people who simply refused to change their own mind about matters, or couldn’t really understand. It was hard to say with such a melting pot of beings.

Nevertheless, he would focus on his own meal as well, not necessarily wanting it to get too cold. Once they were done, he would pause a bypassing waiter briefly so they could get their bill before focusing on his pink companion again. “It’s no issue. I couldn’t have forbidden you from sitting at this table anyhow.”, he would offer a half-grin as he stood up. “I suppose we shall get going then?” Might as well, seeing as there was no use for him to keep sitting here without any food left….
~Exit~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:54 am

New comrades in arms, new friends in pleasant conversation

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 ZdFoCAWSnack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 QvkK4mK

Kuzi of the Star and Onyx of the Devil have forged a bond..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snack Talk [Kuzi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2