Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Festival Time! (Kuzi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Festival Time! (Kuzi) Empty
PostSubject: Festival Time! (Kuzi)   Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Oho? The Jump Festival already? My, my. How does time always get away from Tycho? the little creature would wonder as it stood on an empty table observing the view from a safe distance away from the crowds. While it could not see anything in the normal fashion, it let its other senses do the seeing for it. It could hear the giggles, chatter, and running feet as people headed towards various booths or games. It even sounded like they might have some sort of show or event going on and it could hear the rush of rides in the distance too. An amusement park huh? Heh. Looked like as usual the place was going all out for the big move and send away. How many jumps would this make? the little creature wondered as placed a small finger on its chin trying to calculate a number, but finding none that seemed to match.

Hmm...It would continue to think for only a little bit before the startling boom from above caused it to duck as it looked upward and then relaxed as it saw splashes of colored shadows above. Ah. Hehe. Fireworks. It had forgotten about those. Well at least it was in a good spot to watch them, so for the time being the little creature would plop itself carefully on the edge of the table letting its legs dangle as it looked up at the sky and watched those fireworks paint the sky above in their various splashes of color.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Festival Time! (Kuzi)   Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 pm

"Oh! Ah! Excuse me! Thanks! Whoa! Watch it! Mind ya feet please! Trying to walk without imminent death down here!"

Trying his hardest not to get stepped on by the crowds of people all rushing about, Kuzi made his way cautiously through the festival grounds. Admiring what he could see from his position down on the ground and during the small breaks of impending doom by foot. He loved this kinda thing, the festival and attractions not the being stepped on, they were always so full of life and happiness. It had like a pleasant aura about it that he just enjoyed, it was nice. It was peaceful.

Though being so low to the ground did mean he missed a lot of what there was to see, especially with so many bodies much larger than him blocking the view. So, deciding he wanted to spend at least five minutes away from boot hell, Kuzi fluttered his way up onto an empty looking table just as an explosion of colour filled the sky. "Ohhh! Fireworks!" He'd exclaim excitedly aloud, sitting down with his tail wagging happily as he lifted his neck up to watch the best he could. "I love fireworks! They're so awesome and pretty! Their colour contrasting against the red sky looks even more cool than usual! Or at least it looks different and unique! Hehe, I wonder if they'll do one of those shows where they make shapes or patterns out of the fireworks! Those are always sooooo coooool!"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Festival Time! (Kuzi)   Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:56 pm

The small bug would remain on the table, listening to the explosions above that rocked its body, but it was not afraid as it watched the colors dance in the sky above. It was strange. Even if it couldn’t see the shapes and all, this was one of the few things the bug could see in color. It wasn’t sure why that was, but then again it didn’t care as it enjoyed this wonderful moment in silence. As it took in the colors, the little bug didn’t expect to be disturbed, but disturbed it would be as it felt something shake the table it was on causing it to level its eyes back with the world as it looked towards the slighlty larger shadow nearby that could apparently speak?

Oho what was this? The little bug wondered as it sniffed the air trying to match the scent with something it knew. It smelled kind of foxish, but there was something different there. Hmm. What was it? And was it something that lived around here? It seemed to know what fireworks were for sure. Perhaps like itself the other got out a lot or maybe came from some place where fireworks were familiar? So may questions, but one must not overwhelm a new person right? Perhaps it was better to say hello instead...or at least something along those lines for hello was not what came out of the bug’s mouth when it spoke.

“Fireworks are nice despite their boom. Tycho likes them very much too, but you know what Tycho would like to even more? Your name!”
the bug would say, its behavior friendly enough as it continued to observe the shadow with it. .
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Festival Time! (Kuzi)   Festival Time! (Kuzi) EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 3:22 pm

"Hey that firework looked like a face! It was all grumpy lookin' too! Hehe, I doubt they meant to do that but it was still pretty funny." The small fluff ball would be commenting out loud to himself as he stretched his back and neck for a moment after straining his neck looking upwards. He'd keep his head down for a few moments after stretching, looking around at the rushing crowds ahead to see if he could spot the place he was trying to get to from here or not. He'd sigh lightly when the over crowded place left no real sight lines for one as small as him to see very far. It'd be helpful to like, have a treasure map or something that leads him straight to where he needed to go. Instead of just wandering aimlessly and hoping someone he asked knew what he was talking about.

However, the pink fluff would jump suddenly as a voice responded to his comments on the fireworks. He'd look around at first to see if it was any of the people walking past had heard him and decided to chime in, what he wasn't expecting however was a small bug that even made him look big to be the owner of the voice. He'd grin happily to have someone to talk to however. "They are really cool! I like the patterns and shapes they make in the sky a lot. Especially when they do like three different coloured ones all at once it can look super pretty!" Kuzi's attention would be stolen for a moment as he craned his neck back up to watch the firework display for a moment longer before looking back down to the bug. "Tycho? Is that your name? Do you talk in third person or something or does that mean something else in your language that I don't understand? Hm... Wait, that could of meant something really rude in that context! Eep, sorry if it did. I, uh, should really think about these things before just blurting them out. But, uh, yeah it's cool you like the fireworks too! And my name? I'm Kuzimahara Kuteena! Though most people say that's kinda a mouthful, so feel free to call me something shorter if ya wants. Most people tend to go with Kuzi as just a short version of my first name. Though others just call me silly things like Pink Fluff and various other stupid things to do with what I look like. Take your pick, I don't really mind. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Festival Time! (Kuzi)   Festival Time! (Kuzi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Festival Time! (Kuzi)
Page 1 of 1