Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 pm

"Good lord..." Alister placed the sandwich back down on the tray and quickly brought a hand to his mouth. A quite retching sound would be audible just above the murmur of the crowd. "Drumball you should get yourself to a doctor.... Sir, Ace was it?" Alister turned to Ace with a worried look,"Did you eat any of these?... If you did I would recommend the same."

Alister sighed quietly and pulled a radio from one of his many pouches. He held down one of the many buttons on the device and spoke swiftly into it "Dispatch this is Rem. I have a Code 152 in Market Lane, going to need a clean up crew and..." Alister took one more close wiff of the tray of sandwiches before shaking his head and continuing "And Hazmat...Drumball cracked stumbled... er... Found a batch of severely spoiled foodstuffs... No idea how much got out into the public. I'll have Drum file the report when we get back. Rem out."

Alister sighed and shoot Drum a pointed glare before shaking his head and turning to Ace. "Looks like there's no need to make a statement... Sorry for the trouble sir. And as for you..." Alister turned his attention to Drum for a moment before patting the small bird person on the head."Good Hunch.... Now never do that again or I will kick you out of this city..." Alister let out one more sigh before continuing."Now you both get out of here, this stand is going to be cordened off pretty soon and I don't want to file any more paper work just so you two can gawk at my men while they work... And Drumball. Head straight to the precinct. You have paperwork to file. After that check yourself into the infirmary" With that, Alister went to have a rather pointed "Chat" with the owner of the food stand.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:18 am

''Uh, no I didn't really touch anything.'' He had been too busy holding a conversation to be buying anything, and he had no reason to steal food of course. So he definitely hadn't had a chance to eat anything off here at all. How confusing though. Ace would blink. ''So...this means he would have eaten all that stuff for naught if he never got interrupted?'' Didn't Drumball claim he could figure out whether the stuff was okay or not? Somehow that didn't even seem to be the case though. Man, people were so odd sometimes. Ah well.

''It's all good. At least it got solved.'' Well yay, less work for him. Though he wouldn't have been bothered too much if he did need to make a statement. It's not like they would have kept him there forever, right? In any case...''Welp, time to head off then. Good luck with the case.'' Maybe he should just do shopping on a different day. It was about to get busy here apparently...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:08 am

Drum froze up. H-hazmat suits? So what he'd eaten really was spoiled?...or worse. B-but that was the risk of being an respected officer of he law. He had to put himself in harm's way so that none other be hurt instead. "S-sir yes sir!" Drum saluted to Allister resolutely. "If it's already too late for me, sir, know that I have no regrets." Turning to Ace, Drumball nodded. "I am glad we got to meet before my untimely demise, Ace. I will hope you continue to follow the law and live as a respectable citizen." He gave as slight a bow he could, turning around to wave at them.

"I must hurry to file the report before I croak. Let Scumball and Bellball know I loved them." He looked Allister with a tear in his eye. "And continue to enforce the law even after I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 2:37 pm

Ace would stare at the penguin for a moment, a bit confused. ''Didn't he say you should go to the hospital after? If they can help you, you're not going to die just yet.'' Dramatic much? If it was so bad one would just kick the bucket by base, the guy would likely be in a bad shape already. Besides, it really depended on just how bad the food was...not that he intended to try it himself.

He would shake his head slightly. ''Well anyway, better not get in the way. See ya someday if you make it.'' Hopefully no one would have to die, right?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 6:05 pm

"You don't know the pain I am going through!" Drumball pulled his bra out of his back and blew his nose into it. It was clearly hitting him hard, but his face was still as ever.

"Remember me, Ace. I'll remember you for as long as I live... sniff "

>Exit
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 pm

A belly full of regret...

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7       This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7q3

Ace of the Magician and Drumball of the empress have forged a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]   This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is real police work, people [Ace x Drum]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2