Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] Empty
PostSubject: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Drumball was still shaken. He felt somewhat nauseous, so he was sure his time was coming to a close. What would he need to do now to live? Maybe nothing. It could've been too late for him all he knew. Sure...it's been a couple of days since that incident and he'd gone to a doctor and they said it was all fine.........BUT HE STILL HAD HIS WORRIES, ALRIGHT???

Maybe it was his anime genes finally acting up? Oh how he wished that was true. Scumball and Bellball have already told him he was probably fine. He tied the bra onto his head and walked down the lane, not really minding anyone around, before he just up and suddenly collapsed to the side, unmoving, reminiscent of a bowling pin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 pm

It was nice to wander around every now and then. See the weird sights of this city, watch the strange and forever confusing variety of life that made the place its home. Lilly didn't often wander too far away from her home, though when she built up the courage to do so, she often made the most of it by going somewhere new. The more of the city she explored when she was feeling brave, the less of the city that was still a scary unknown when she was feeling frightened. Right?

Today she'd travelled down to the civilian district of the Mid-Ward. The furthest from home she dared to travel, as... The Slums, even when she was feeling her best, still scared her senseless. Though during her exploration, the young girl found herself to become increasingly hungry and decided to stop to buy something to eat and take a seat on one of the benches located nearby. She'd continue to watch creatures of all shapes, sizes, colours and more walk pass until she'd notice an odd looking small feathered creature that looked kinda worried about something?

Wanting to be the nice person she always wanted to show herself as, Lilly debated questioning if they were okay as they walked past. But before her nerves let her think of an answer for herself, the feathered alien suddenly collapsed onto the ground. "O-oh no! Are you okay? Wh-what's wrong?" She'd question timidly, rushing up to stand beside where the fallen guy lay.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Drumball laid unresponsive on the sidewalk, a bubble of snot puffing up and down from the nose on top of his beak. His eyes turned blankly to stare in the direction from where the voice came from, seeing a young looking girl. He only saw a rough outline through the blur of his tears, but he could see she was standing over him and it alerted him that something was wrong because he was a detective for the police force and he wasn't just gonna let someone worry about him! He instinctively jumped up to his two feet, wobbly trying to maintain somewhat of a balance, though he still swayed as if drunk or something, just like a bowling pin. His bra was still on his head and would probably catch Lilly's attention. Drum shook his head and raised his fins up before straightening up and saluting. "N-nothing's wong here, ma'am, just doing patrols, yes!" He pulled out his badge but it fell out of his fins and he just stood there blankly, cheeks growing red, not about to admit this silly mistake.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:25 pm

U-uhh... Lilly wasn't sure what she should do, w-was he having a heart attack or something? Ma-maybe something even worse! She didn't know how serious some species could have possible attacks like that, but, different in some way. A-ahh, she didn't know what to do. She herself would jump back slightly as the feathered being suddenly sprang back up to his feet. The girl would notice both the snot bubble hanging from the guys nose as well as... A bra? Strapped around his head as he stumbled to try and keep his balance. U-uh... Maybe he was just drunk? That'd, kinda explain most of it... Right?

"Patrols? S-so do you work for the police or something...?" The girl would question timidly, confused by the situation she'd gotten herself into. She'd look down at the badge that the guy had dropped and reached down to pick it up and offer it to him. "Are you sure you're alright? You seem kinda out of it... N-not trying to be rude or anything. Do... Do you need help keeping your balance?" Lilly would offer, wanting to be as useful as possible but not wanting to get in the way if he didn't want her to. She thought about mentioning the bra that was strapped to his head... Though maybe not quite yet, she wasn't sure if he was going to be angry at her or not already yet...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Drumball's face washed over with a reddening blush as he swiped the badge out of the girl's hands. He shook his head forcefully and tried to slap himself a couple of times to clear his head. "Yes I work for the police. That is all you need to know. My work is very secret and very important. Very dangerous as well..." He glanced to the side with the final part of the sentence. It was his work that got him into this situation in the first place. Hmmmm.......he would never let a lady tarnish herself helping him walk, nono. As much as he'd enjoy it he had too much pride and too big of a heart to make others worry about him, so he shook his head once more.

"Your offer is most kind but I don't need help, thank you very much." Drum said and gave a slight bow to the girl. "Until we meet again hope you'll follow the law." The moment he tried to walk away from Lilly, though, he collapsed to the side once more...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Lilly would try to keep a polite smile on her face as the clearly quite embarrassed person snatched the badge from out of her grasp. She wasn't sure if he was actually drunk or if something else was wrong, but either way she didn't want to be rude or disrespectful. "O-oh, okay. I wont pry in on your work officer. Just wanted to be sure you were okay." The girl would say innocently. He worked for the police? He probably wasn't drunk then if he was out working... Which only made her worry more as it must've meant something was actually wrong with them.

Lilly would nod respectfully back to the bow she was given. "Be safe." She'd say as the feathered being tried to take a step to walk away. Noticing, and half expecting, that he may fall over again. Lilly quickly raised her paws and formed a green shield to the side of the falling officer as to catch him and keep him up right. She knew he didn't want her to interfere, but she didn't want to just let him fall over again either. "H-heh... Sorry."

Relevant Racial Strength:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Drum was surprised that something had prevented his downfall this time. His fluffy body reverberated against a barrier of sorts and returned to its upright position. His mind cleared a bit right now, he blinked twice as he looked back at the girl. She was apologizing? Oh, right...he was the super important polic officer here and didn't need any help.

"T-thank you for helping protect justice." He waved at her as a drop of sweat poured down the forehead-ish area of his head...face...body. "No apologies needed. I seem to barely be myself today...it's something I ate several days ago while protecting the streets. It was spoiled." For whatever reason, the Space Penguin felt compelled to tell this to the girl. As he did, he felt another wave of relief wash away some of the worry that had been accumulated within him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 pm

"I-it was no problem, I just didn't want to see you fall over again." The girl would reply with a short and slightly nervous giggle, she just couldn't help herself when it came to being able to help others. Even if they'd told her not to, she felt implied to give it her best shot at helping out anyone she could. "Oh, you ate something bad? Food poisoning is never fun... I'm really sorry that happened to you." Lilly would offer a small smile, thinking to herself if there was any other way she could help. It wasn't like she was a doctor or anything so she didn't really know what would be best... Especially for other species. "Did you go see a doctor about it? Either way, I hope that you feel a lot better real soon."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:09 am

"Placing oneself in the line of danger is customary for my work." There was apparent pride in the penguin's voice despite his rather lackluster showing in front of the girl. He looked at her and awaited her praise of his bravery but he only received a question in return.
And...

Drumball blinked as he rapidly started sweating. "I-I visited a doctor and they said all was fine." He replied in a quick tone, glancing around. He didn't want to seem weak that it still all bothered him so much. If he could, he'd have run off, though that too would be a sign of cowardice. "B-but I can still feel it churning within my stomach. I cannot help myself. I feel unwell no matter how many times people tell me I'm probably fine..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:13 pm

"I'd hate to have to put myself into purposefully dangerous situations... That sounds scary. I'm, not very good with things like that. It's a brave thing for you to do." Lilly would give a reassuring smile to the feathered being, even if all she knew for the moment was that he'd eaten something poisonous, she still imagined all the other things that someone working for the police would have to do on a near daily basis. It was certainly something she herself wouldn't be able to handle, and it was admirable to see others who would put themselves forwards to be at risk for the safety of others.

The young girl would hum slightly as she thought upon what the officer said next. "If they said you were fine, maybe you're just over thinking it? I know that if you think to yourself that you feel ill, you often end up feeling a lot worse than you actually are. Try instead to stay positive about it, tell yourself you're fine and you can handle it. Your brain will do the rest, trust me." It often worked for her anyway, it's like the placebo effect, if you just try to think everything is bad it'll seem worse than it is. Whereas if you try to be positive and believe you're okay, you usually feel a lot better for it. "A healthy state of mind helps with a healthy body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]   Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drumming [Drum x Lilllllly]
Page 1 of 1