Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
 --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] Empty
PostSubject: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:06 pm

--- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] RetgSIA  --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] RetgSIA  --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] RetgSIA

The famished 3rd year strolled through the glass door of the little establishment; the smell of sweet and spicy broth causing him to go insane with intense hunger. The young adult wasted no time, he marched over to the main booth of the establishment and took a seat. The main chef looked at the ebony male and wholeheartedly laughed at the customers anguish. 'You hunger, aye', Cole?!' He asked teasingly; preparing a bowl of their finest ramen for another customer beside the young adult. The Brawler eyed the steamy meal and gripped the base of his gut even harder. This was the very definition of torture... He couldn't help but think about how many innocent puppies he must have strangled in a past life to have such misfortune this day. The annoyed 3rd year shock his head and placed his glare upon the underclassmen accompanying him this evening.

'Come, take a seat, Sukumada.'

He gestured towards the empty stool directly beside him. Cole brought the underclassmen here for a reason, but he couldn't seem to remember why for the death of him. Whenever he attempted to recall the reasoning, his stomach would just toss and turn due to being hungry. Oh well, whatever reason was bound to come back to him sooner or later, right? ...Right?
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm

The older student beckoned Dansen into the ramen joint that the two had been walking to, the smell of the strong broths was quite tempting but Dansen was not really as hungry as the other student, he was probably more tired but considering the drooling that had occurred on the way over to the restaurant Cole was the one who was looking to get some serious eating done. Well that was fine for Dansen, Cole was paying. As the older student gestured for the younger student to take a seat Dansen noticed the look of near enough obsession at the meals already prepared for those who were being served, Cole looked like a man possessed as Dansen took the seat next to him. "You're gonna scare customers away with that kind of look Cole."

Dansen looked at the menu as he said this to his elder the food was much like any other ramen place but considering Cole hurried here it must have been a favorite stop for him. "So I guess that you didn't bring me here just to give me a free meal what is this about Cole?" Dansen questioning was not unfounded he had guessed that Cole would not just bring along Dansen to eat unless he wanted to get something off his chest now the avid gambler was waiting on the other teen's reasoning
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 pm

--- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] RetgSIA  --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] RetgSIA  --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] RetgSIA

The underclassmen said something about scaring off the customers with the face he was making. Which was probably a great possibilities; how often would it be for these orientals to see an very large African-American frowning and mugging about? Truly suspicious to those who base accusations on appearance alone. But if that really is the case, and these people were judging him by appearance alone. The last thing they'd have to fear is Cole frowning due to hunger. The 3rd year shook his head at the underclassmen as he started glancing at the menu. Cole would have done the same also, but he has eaten here more than enough times to know the entire menu by heart. As Dansen looked at the Menu, the 3rd year gave the cook behind the main counter a few odd hand gestures. The Cook deciphered these messages and nodded; signalling he understood. A few seconds after such strange events, the underclassmen seemed to be suspicious of this little free meal. Cole smirked as it all hit him like a ton of bricks; it all came back to him, the true reason behind this free meal. The 3rd year took a nice long gulp from the glass of water in front of him and placed his eyes upon Dansen shortly afterwards.

'Is this for you? Saving people, I mean. You got a taste of the action, you dealt devastating blows and took a few yourself. So my question is: Are you honestly content in risking your life in order to save these random; and some not so random people?'

He took his eyes off Dansen and watched as the cook prepared the food.
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm

As the avid gambler looked through the menu his upperclassmen made gestures towards the owner of the establishment for what he seemingly guessed was his order, Dansen was near enough stunned by the ease which was Cole's placement in his order he had obviously been here before. "Well your style of getting food is original I may have to make up my own sign language with a chef one day." Dansen made his order in words unlike his cohort and then waited on the food to be served to him having a sip of water as he waited, it was then that Cole seemingly remembered his purpose for bringing Dansen to eat.

"Is saving people my thing?" Dansen was confused at the question at first but seemingly understood when the 3rd year elaborated on the subject, at first Dansen pondered to himself then he closed his eyes and thought about his reasoning. "Well I guess saving people who can't protect themselves is something I'd have no problem with, I don't want to leave a person to die simply because they have to face themselves if I did that I'd be no better than the person who threw them in there." Dansen turned to his eating partner and opened his eyes "If I have the power to help this world even if its keeping one person from dying who am I to refuse such an act being thanked or rewarded is unnecessary if I can help a person grow and become strong with me." Dansen finishing then continued on. "Besides that Cole, why do you help people? I feel that your not just the kind of person who help a person just cause you vaguely know them." Dansen was hoping for a quid pro quo situation as he waited on his elder to spill, or not.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm

'Admirable of you, Sukumada. Very Admirable.'

Cole took another sip of water and sighed as the cooked meat sizzled through the entire establishment. Why did Cole help? This would be the second time another Persona-User asked him this question. He placed his eyes on the underclassmen and spoke; tone very calm and convincing.

'Because I have the power too, really nothing else to it. If I know them or not, I have the power and resolve to save them, so why not? Growing up I was always told to do what I can when I can, ya' know? And this is no different. Sure it's life or death whenever I enter that world, but that's the cruel reality we live in.'

He shrugged and took his eyes off the underclassmen.

'I don't plan on stoppin' either, Sukumada. But I need to know more about that place. I just can't keep going in blind guns ablazin', ya' know? I need to explore, get a feel for the world and possibly see some of the lesser Shadows that are obviously roaming around.'

He chuckled,

'Not everyone thinks the same way I do, though. I'm referring to that squirt Tsurinai. Dude was telling me about how that world will soon consume this one, so saving the people thrown in is pretty much pointless if we don't stop it from the source. He may be right, but fuck that!'

He boasted loudly,

'If I just let those people die you might as well label me some mass serial killer. I rather die as a man than live as some chump with the power to change something, ya' know? Explaining the situation to Jeremy outta' be the next thing I do. But I plan on going into Limbo and make myself familiar with the lands. That's why I asked you that question, Sukumada. No need to play Hero just because you can. You have your whole life ahead you, bro. Me? I'm just some hoodlum with dashing good-looks and the ability to whoop some ass. My life ain't nothing special.'
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Dansen Smirked at Cole's answer to his question, his feelings on the subject were similar to Dansen own their powers made them the only ones who would possibly deal with a situation that occurred in Limbo as such those with power should not just leave those without it to die in a strange, dark and friendless place. Cole continued on and his words rang true with Dansen, they had ran in near enough blind to the world of Limbo to get a better understanding of the place they would have to go deeper into it, this may mean deadly situations but both the gambler and Cole seemingly were on the same wavelength when it came to the situation and both wanted to find the truth to the world of Limbo.

"We need to understand what the place is and whose throwing people in there, how their doing it and why they would in the first place." Dansen looked somberly down to the glass of water in front of him. "Then again it might be the most basic of reasons, the guys a sick puppy who want to see people killed by their own shadows." Cole made another point to Dansen on Naito's feelings on the world, that it was consuming the reality they lived in and how they should let it run its course. "For me that's unacceptable, winning a losing battle is one thing but at least its trying something, accepting Limbo taking over the world and letting others die because of it? That's a shitty compromise." Cole made a similar speech and had seemingly similar feelings on the matter and Dansen felt even more confident that the waiting route was a bad idea.

Cole then finished with his feelings on the way things could go about with them both losing their lives or worse... Dansen shook the feeling of doubt in his stomach upon hearing Cole was of calling himself 'Nothing special'. "Your willing to help those in need for little reward other than knowing you did right by them, that's special enough that your life is worth something." Dansen looked to Cole with a sly grin. "Don't worry about me giving up my life though I may seem the self sacrifice type but if without you or me whose there to help others get strong?" Dansen finished up as his bowl of beef ramen slid into his position he stared at it for a moment then looked to Cole. "You're paying right?".
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:42 pm

'You give me to much credit, Sukumada. I don't look for praise of recognition in those in need of help. Hell, you can even say my real motivation for helping is somewhat 'selfish'. I'm a dude that's honest to people, straight up. Get it, Sukumada? So when I say: 'I know what it's like to be weak and helpless' I'm being 100% honest about that, ya' following? Yes, helping others in times like this is most important. But I help them for myself... Simple as that.'

Cole chuckled and took another gulp of the ice cold water in front of him.

'Just think about it, alright? You have your whole life ahead of you, friends, family, and careers. Grow up and become a family man with loving wife and kids, with the little house and white picket fence all men dream of sooner or later. This probably ain't worth it, dude. You outta' value your life more, that's all I'm sayin'.'

Suddenly two bowels of Ramen slide between them. Cole looked down at the steamy meal; mouth watering and his stomach twisting and turning. The 3rd year grabbed the chopsticks, pulled them apart, and unleashed himself upon the meal before him like some savaged beast in the wild. The underclassmen caused this savagery to cease with his question, however. Even the cook held curious to the question. 'This little shit better be payin!' The cook exclaimed; swinging his tools of cooking such great food all willy nilly. Cole swallowed what was in his mouth and used the back of his massive hand to knock away the dripping juice from his lips.

'Um...'

He shuffled around his pockets and looked nervously from side to side before looking at the underclassmen and cook with much distraught in his eyes.

'OF COURSE I'M PAYIN! WHAT KINDA GUY DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?!?!'

He screamed looking dead at the cook who insulted him. They both shared in a wholehearted laugh before Cole went back to eating like a beast and the cook commenced cooking like a beast. After a few moments, the 3rd year belched and spoke to the underclassmen.

'I'm not interested in helping them get strong. They'd need to have that resolve for themselves. Once I do my thing and save them, they pave the path for their own destiny, get it? What they do with the power from that moment onward is up to them. Even though that gets me thinking...'

He paused and glared at the underclassmen,

'If there are people like us: 'The idiots willing to risk it all to save a few people'. There gotta be those that use this power for evil, don't you think? I mean shit, it's only logical, right?'
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:48 am

Cole made comment on his own feelings on his way of saving others as well as why he did it, Dansen could see that he didn't feel that his actions were worth any praise as anyone would do it. It was comforting almost to see someone with such humility to help others get on their feet, he did feel that he was not looking to show his strength but make a point not to allow others more weak-willed than him be targeted by the whims of someone who looked to make others suffer. Dansen didn't need to say anything he had been weak before and to him it was easier to become stronger by never expecting anything but as time had gone on he could understand Cole's reasoning for being an aid to others.

Dansen had a small genuine smile as the cook and Cole guffawed at the slight scene that had occurred on the payment, it was times like this that could be enjoyed and they were short at this point in time but the humor arising was a nice change of pace from the grim nature that had just occurred with the two beforehand. "Well that was a fine meal, I can see why you eat here." Dansen finished his bowl as Cole clean his with the speed rivaling that of a wild beast. Cole made comment that he wanted the others to become stronger through their on means and make their own path without hand holding. "True enabling people's fate is what were good at."

Then Cole dropped a interesting point, if they had the powers to use persona then it was only logical that their would be other who had similar powers but did not use them for the same noble purpose that he and the Dansen did. "You've got a point if we obtained these powers then its only natural that the one who keeps throwing people into Limbo would be like us." The mood turned somber and the young gambler thought on the subject. "If I didn't know it already even Naito would seem like a suspect, its mighty difficult to determine who could be a friend or foe with these powers." Dansen finished his water and let out a small sigh looking ahead he said. "But with this thing getting bigger and bigger there's gonna be a conflict with these hypotheticals soon if this theory becomes solid, soon and fast..."
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 pm

'Suspect Naito? Sure, I could understand why someone would. But personally I honestly believe the dude is to stubborn to be our culprit.'

The 3rd year shrugged and broke his gaze from the underclassmen.

'What would you do if someone you trusted and called friend turned out to be using this power for evil purposes? Would you stop them? Would you judge them? Would you not do anything at all? I mean damn, dude. We're kids growing up in this fucked up world. Give us the power to make our lives better at the suspense of someone else's, what's so wrong about that? It's about time the less fortunate rise from the ground and take what is rightful there's, right?'

He cackled and belched,

'See, I understand all point of views and take it all into account. But I would never use the power of Gatsuga for some shit like that. Hell, I can hardly control the damn mutt as is. Have I thought about it? Sure, it's only natural, right? But I would never act upon those thoughts, get it, Sukumada? I believe the people that unlock this Inner-Power have had some kind of fucked up life or event happen to them. So why judge them if that's truly the case? This is a power humanity ain't ready for and the fucker who is doing this must be stopped, no questions about that. But it easily could've been anyone of us in his shoes under the right circumstances, understand?'

He cackled once again,

'All I'm saying is keep an open mind when it comes to the power and ones intention with it. Everyone is entitled to at least one mistake.'

The 3rd year took a sip of water and left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]    --- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen] Empty

Back to top Go down

--- somethin' like a limp noodle ★ [Dansen]
Page 1 of 1