Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] Empty
PostSubject: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 9:30 am

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] Vp7qfc
---------------------
The Beast Unleashed

:: Social Link Thread ::
---------------------

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] 7e4e67347ade5ca54ee94e95a5349507

It was early morning in Endymion and high in the skies of East Eden soared a helicopter carrying a certain unknown "package." Flocks of birds scattered in its wake taking caution to avoid the vehicle as it slowly closed in on a nearby mansion on the horizon. The inhabitants of the destination had already been alerted about its arrival a few days in advance and, what with how early in the day it was and the small size of the rural district's population, it was likely that they were the only ones who'd bear witness to the chopper. It was a beginning that started with a whisper in place of a bang, a deliverance in the asscrack of dawn that'd quietly introduce a new player to the game of war and intrigue that was every second growing closer and closer to consuming the city. Her name was Azami and, well...

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] G7TsAPA

She was a bit of an unorthodox participant needless to say.

The Tsurinai Group were a practical bunch of people. While some might scoff at the idea of allowing "mere animals" to deal with the supernatural, those people who did so were more often than not simply ignorant of the supernatural in one way or another. The potential was the potential: the wise would capitalize on this and, in fact, already had. Azami was but one of a handful of guard dogs just like her and she was well aware of this fact. Nevertheless, she was unique in more than a few ways, from her eccentric attire to her incredibly potent potential. Hell, the fact that she was being sent to Endymion made her a rarity in and of itself, though that didn't mean it was anything to be pleased about. Azami had grown quite accustomed to Japan and the idea of being shipped off to some foreign hellhole to assist people who likely hadn't even heard of the Tsurinai Group before didn't appeal to her in the slightest. Still, she had no choice, and she knew better than to make a fuss about it. Whatever awaited her there was no doubt important and with only one agent in the area, she'd certainly prove invaluable to whatever operations were being conducted there.

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] 20151108095948
"Be on your best behavior girl. We'll be landing in a few minutes."

Sitting quietly in her chair, Azami waited patiently for the helicopter to land. If what she had heard was true then she'd be meeting with this "Shiina" the second she stepped out of the helicopter. The Shiba almost felt bad for the girl considering just how early in the morning it was, but any pity she had was shortlived; this was a Tsurinai and if Azami had learnt anything over the course of her life, it was that they were tough as hell. The Tsurinai Way was hardwork, so something as simple as getting out of bed at a different time than normal would no doubt fail to pose any challenge in the slightest, especially to someone trusted enough to act as the sole agent in the city. At least that was the logic Azami operated under; for now it was impossible to make any judgements. She'd have to wait until she met her new master for herself before she could come to any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 10:35 am

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] QRVdhkG

Shiina wasn't entirely used to getting up this early, but Azami's deduction was at least partly right in that it wasn't a very big deal for her to do so. She became accustomed to having to shift her sleep schedule at will back when she still lived in Japan and that knowledge became invaluable to working as a Cadet; being capable of responding at any time of day, no matter how early or late, was an asset to someone in this line of work. Of course, she had a head start over the others in this regard.

//"It shouldn't be too long now until they arrive."// Jakob hummed softly as he stood by his mistress' side, a safe distance away from the helipad on their roof. The estate was a large mansion, after all, easily able to house at least forty people if not more within its walls. Shiina lived here with her staff, of course, composed of around fifteen maids and butlers in total. Jakob, being her personal assistant, was in charge of delegating their tasks and overseeing their overall performance. With such a big house and so many people manning it, it was no wonder they had their own personal helipad to receive guests from overseas; before Shiina was given possession of it, it was used by the family et all, after all. //"I have to say, it was an unexpected call from your family to grant you with some actual help after such a long time. How special do you think this specimen has to be for them to send it to you as a personal guard?"//

Shiina didn't truly know how to respond to that. She closed her eyes as she heard the blades of the helicopter draw nearer, but it'd still take a few more minutes for it to arrive. A group of butlers emerged from a stairway behind the duo in preparation for the arrival, and took their positions beside the Tsurinai. She, however, didn't seem to care for their presence.

//"How special do you think they are?"// The Wild Card crossed her arms. //"My grandfather is no fool, he accepted sending this... animal to me for some reason or another, despite saying before that I was to prove myself alone. If they're sending them here anyway, they're either far past extraordinary or unable to be trained... or both. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the latter."//

As she finished saying this, the helicopter would finally reach the skies above the estate and begin making its descent onto the helipad. The butlers around Shiina took hold of a durable steel umbrella to protect her from the harsh winds as it came to rest in front of them, while the others stepped ahead to open the doors. Soon enough, a quartet of men dressed in formal clothing would slide the helicopter doors open, before readying themselves if the specimen was to run ahead so they could catch it immediately. Jakob was the last one of the staff to step forward.

//"Welcome to Endymion, sir. I realize your stay will be brief, but please allow me to express my gratitude for this... personal delivery of yours."// The butler bowed towards the Tsurinai man, the one in charge of training their animal forces with his innate skills and own supernatural abilities. He wouldn't stay in Endymion nor was it his jurisdiction to intervene, though.

//"Uncle Inugami."// Shiina spoke up after approaching the helicopter herself. They weren't on the best of terms, naturally, as with most of the family. Nevertheless, the Wild Card held a sort of respect for the man's work and advanced age over her. She was taught to be respectful, so respectful was what she was. She bowed formally upon speaking the greeting, then turned to look for their new arrival. //"I suppose I'll be introducing them to Prince Julius tonight. Are they male or female? What should I call them?"// She snapped her fingers and one of the butlers retrieved a notebook with a registration form clipped onto it. If the dog was going to be part of their home, it'd need to be officially registered as such.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:28 am

As the helicopter made its way toward the helipad and began to land, Azami would carefully shake her head side to side until the sunglasses she was wearing gently fell off her head and into the seat. She'd hop down and straighten her posture as Inugami himself stood up and swiftly dusted off his clothing. After a quick stretch of the neck, he'd waltz over to the door and once the servants opened it would waste no time in exiting the vehicle and approaching Jakob, paying little to no mind to the rest of the staff as they found themselves engrossed in performing their respective duties. Azami would attempt to follow suit and step out onto the helipad alongside him, but upon noticing the blockade of retainers and vassals who had gathered to stop her from rushing out, she'd simply stop and stand in place in front of them. Gazing at them with a disinterested, passive glare, the dog would pause for a moment before approaching slowly and stopping at the edge of the doorway, obediently waiting for them to either take action or step aside so that she could continue on her path uninterrupted.

Meanwhile, when Jakob offered up his thanks, Inugami would respond with a relaxed yet professional nod. The whole conversation seemed to reek of formalities, but that was to be expected, and quite frankly he wouldn't have it any other way. "It's my pleasure, really. Blood is thicker than water; if this is in the interests of the family then it's in my interest too. But your gratitude is acknowledged and appreciated." He remarked in response to the butler before turning his attention elsewhere. As Shiina approached he fell quiet, although once she finished her questioning he'd begin his response, prepared to answer any questions she might have. Before he could though, his greyish eyes caught a glimpse of the registration paper and a light, falsely astonished grin crept across his face. "Ah, what a surprise! I'm glad to see you came prepared; it speaks well of you Shiina." On the surface it was a compliment, but whether by his intention or some Freudian slip, the statement hid a dash of vitriol within it. It subtly implied there was a reason to doubt her capabilities, that it was shocking to see she had things under control. He'd quickly move on, however, leaving no time for anyone who managed to pick up on it to address it as he instead segwayed into the topic at hand.

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] Tumblr_n6rhp6kqvz1qenvj9o1_500

"Her name is Azami, but truthfully you may call her whatever you like. Animals with the potential tend to demonstrate superior intelligence to their normal counterparts and usually grasp human speech in ways similar to how we do. So if you feel so inclined then you can address her as something different than her birth name; she's been trained well enough to pick up on what you mean without trouble."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Shiina narrowed her eyes slightly at the word choice her uncle had used. She was far from expecting this to be a very pleasant meeting, but the venom behind his speech was clear and... frankly, almost amusing. The Tsurinai felt a little smirk cross her face as he spoke of blood, impressed at how hard he was trying not to resort to the childish insults he used to spit at her before she left the mansion those five years ago. Then again, nearly everyone did, so it's not like Shiina held him in more contempt than the remainder of her family.

She didn't have any exterior reaction to his disguised taunt. She didn't really care, was more like it. Her butler jotted down the information and filled in the rest from pure sight alone; after all, the file on Azami's capabilities, breed and the such were already in their possession.

//"Very well, that will be enough. Azami, come along, I'll lead you to your room. Jakob, serve Uncle Inugami a cup of tea if he wishes to stay a while; see him off afterwards or if he doesn't."// Shiina gestured for the butlers blocking the dog's passage to move aside, and they complied. //"I do hope she's well-trained, though. Not doubting your skills, uncle, I'm sure you did a fine job of raising her just like you did the remainder of the animals we house. I did always admire your job with them, though..."//

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EsIVbZX

//"After all, I could never imagine you at any other place than beside them."//

The compliment was apparent but so was the double entendre hidden beneath it. Shiina smiled softly and waited for Azami to hop down from the helicopter before leading her away from the roof. Her business with her uncle was done; he could now either stay until the afternoon or leave immediately; Shiina didn't really care which. She beckoned Azami along down the stairs and called for the butler that held her registration slip as well. Jakob watched them go, a polite smile on his face that hid the pride behind his mistress' courage.

//"Now then, would you like to take Madam Shiina's offer for a cup of tea? I assure you, I'll make it soothing and refreshing, or however you wish it."// Jakob had his own wit behind him, but if there was one thing to remember was that this was officially Shiina's house as she was of legal age. He was their guest now, and not the other way around as it usually occurred.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Though outwardly he retained his composure and smile, Inugami's teeth would slam down onto his tongue as Shiina made her retort. He begrudgingly nodded at Shiina in recognition of her "compliment" and turned his attention to Jakob as the butler reiterated the offer from before. "It's tempting, but I believe I'll have to pass. I'm a busy man after all. Besides..." He paused and made his way over to the helicopter taking a seat inside and looking back over at the butler.

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] 4df
"I wouldn't want to trouble you any further."

------------

Azami would waste no time in answering Shiina's summon. With swift speed, she'd lightly jog her way over to her new master. Noticeably her tail wasn't lowered, although it wasn't raised either, instead sitting in the middle of the air while the Shiba closely studied the Wild Card with curious yet unassuming eyes. She had no qualms with following orders as evidenced by how she was currently obeying the Tsurinai's commands, but respect was another thing entirely: it had to be earned on a personal level. Azami would not submit herself completely to the Cadet until she was certain of her master's capabilities; this was just the way she was as a person. "Besides," the dog figured, "it'd be insulting to pronounce a judgement of a person on the spot, regardless of whether it's positive or negative."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Jakob kept himself from chuckling at the man's reaction, but nevertheless smiled softly and nodded solemnly at his refusal, a pure mockery of regret on his face. He had always supported Shiina and her views on the rest of the Tsurinai Family; after all, she had been treated like this all her life, it was only right she could defend herself now that she had some authority in this house.

//"A shame, but I understand. Well then, have safe travels, Master Inugami."// The butler bowed and personally closed the door for the Tsurinai man. He waited for the helicopter to begin taking off before walking back the same way Shiina did before himself. His smiling facade dropped now that the man was out of view and out of hearing range, replaced with a sneer and a frown.

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] 6aQAHI0

//"For once in your life you display intelligence, 'Master' Inugami..."//

-------

Shiina proceeded down the hall with a light groan as she rubbed her head. Dealing with her uncle was sincerely exhausting and she hoped there wouldn't be any more familial visits for a long time. It was no matter, though... once she became a Royal Guard, she'd show them all the fruits of her labor. It was only a matter of time... a matter of time and genuine effort.

//"Right, I should show you your room... or I guess our room."// The Tsurinai hummed softly. //"Since you're meant to be my guard dog, I had the staff acquire a dog bed that fit into my room well enough for you to stay there. The door to the garden is downstairs, naturally, so if you want to go out we already installed a doggy door in it for your convenience."// She scratched her head upon turning a corner into a more secluded part of the hallway, bearing a door that was only slightly more decorated than the others, with a subtle pattern etched into its porcelain white wood resembling branches and leaves made into sharp weapon-like shapes. The Tsurinai Crest proper was also carved right into the front, only visible in the right lighting. All in all, the door was designed to be unique, but easy to pass over; a self-contained defense mechanism if somehow assailants managed to pass through the servants' defense. Azami was meant to be the coup de graçe of this intricate scheme.

//"Mrr..."// She crossed her arms for a moment, hesitating. //"Was Uncle Inugami as annoying to you as he was to the other animals?"// Shiina pressed her hand against the doorknob, then twisted it open. //"Nah... never mind. I'm sure you'll do a good job regardless."// She pushed the door open to reveal the room Azami would be staying in. It looked surprisingly normal given who was living in it, really...

Straight ahead of the door lay a simple wooden desk framed by a decorated lamp and a computer monitor. Beneath the desk itself sat the computer's tower, as well as a slide-out board that housed a keyboard and mouse on it. The floor was almost entirely carpeted in soft white tones, but a smaller part towards the rightmost window had a wooden floor. Right by said window was also a tiny wooden table with a porcelain teaset on it, as well as a matching chair beside it. The bed was towards the left of the entrance, partially hidden by a half-wall designed to thwart direct attacks should they come up at all. The bed was also simple, with a frame made out of wood and just big enough to house two people. It was hastily done and messy, though, with Shiina's nightgown still draped over it as she had recently gotten up. The main focus for Azami would likely be her own dog bed, though. Simple and lightly colored enough to match the rest of this room, it was done in a literal tent style that gave Azami plenty of cover from the light if she wished to stay inside, but was also big enough to easily fit two, maybe even three of her inside. Her bowls wouldn't be in this room, naturally, as staining the carpet would be out of the question.

//"Did you already eat before coming here? If not we can head to the kitchen and have breakfast together."// The Wild Card instinctively put on a soft smile and waited for the dog's decision. As she knew she could understand human speech, there was no point in making her words simpler just for her. Hopefully Azami knew how to respond in an easy-to-understand manner, though.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 pm

So this place had a garden, huh? It wasn't too surprising to hear considering the size of the mansion and the amount of free space in East Eden. Taking a mental note of that, Azami would carry on and follow Shiina while continuing to listen to her carefully. Upon arriving at the door she'd study it closely for a moment and take note of its features, but her focus would shift as her ears would pick up on Shiina's question. It was somewhat amusing to hear that question, but not in a bad way; she had grown used to hearing the humans around her lick Inugami's boots, so to see someone so openly express contempt for him was a breath of fresh air. "Annoying isn't the word I'd use... after all, it's definitely an understatement." Of course, she was well aware that Shiina wouldn't understand it, but perhaps the happy tone of the bark would give some of the intent behind the sentence away. Regardless of her reaction (assuming she even gave one), Azami would stride into the room and right into her bed, which she would proceed to roll around on as much possible in an instinct-driven effort to get her scent on it.

Taking a short time to do that, the shiba would march its way back to Shiina's side after finishing, making sure to take as little time as possible to get back to her. The woman's question wasn't something she could answer easily considering the language barrier, but the grumble that sounded from Azami's stomach would more than do the talking for her, and she'd patiently sit down on the carpet awaiting the Tsurinai's move. Once she decided to head downstairs Azami would follow assuming that her new master hadn't changed her mind about the offer.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Shiina giggled softly at Azami's apparent reply. Inugami did say she could understand speech, so from the tone the Tsurinai could only assume her new guard dog agreed with her. Inugami had always been one of the more conceited members of the Tsurinai family; after all, the pact he had made with his Demon made it far easier for him to understand and tame animals. He was one of the few Tsurinai that hadn't taken a job outside of the main manor which placed him among the more elite members of the family... but Shiina knew he was still nothing but trash compared to Naito.

//"I'll assume that was a yes. Well, you won't have to worry about him anymore, at least."// She knelt down to pet the dog between her ears. //"Anyway, you must be starving. Let's get some breakfast."// The Wild Card led Azami out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. Like the other rooms, the kitchen was expansive, with space for at least ten cooks at once and many high-end appliances and tools hanging off trays that looked straight out of a gourmet restaurant, though the rest of the kitchen itself looked more homely and traditional, if especially large. Right now, though, the only workers were two maids who were busying themselves making several light meals for everyone's breakfast.

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] 9fkYdIN

//"Are you certain you added the right dose of sugar?"//
//"Yep! Two teaspoons, just like the book says."//
//"Good. You should get started on the tea now that... oh."//
//"Oh! Good morning, Lady Shiina!"//

//"Good morning, you two."// The maid sisters bowed gracefully as Shiina entered the room. //"For once I'm up as early as you two are, it seems. Anya, how is the breakfast going?"// The blue-haired one crossed her arms softly upon being addressed but then hummed with a little smile.

//"I have no complaints today, Lady Shiina. My sister is finally starting to get used to morning duty, correct, Filia?"// The other one whined a little in response.

//"Excuse you, I've been doing just fine for the past week..."// Filia pouted a little and quivered under her sister's surprisingly sly gaze to which Shiina chuckled.

//"Well then, I'm sorry to give you two more work, but we have another companion to feed from now on."// The Tsurinai gestured towards Azami and the maids' gazes were immediately drawn to the shiba. Filia couldn't help but vocalize a long 'awwww' while Anya simply nodded solemnly. //"She arrived just now, so make sure you give her something good for breakfast. You can give her meat for today since it's her first day here. Azami, over here."// After giving her instructions, Shiina sat down on an open chair and patted another next to her for Azami to sit. It was a fairly wide chair, with enough room to easily support the shiba.

Soon enough, Filia and Anya each placed a cup of black tea in front of Shiina and a small plate of high-grade beef on Azami's chair. The mistress of the house leaned back as she took the saucer in one hand and held the cup she sipped from with the other. It'd take a little while for breakfast to be finished, but this little bit of food should tide the two over until then.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 am

Following Shiina downstairs and continuing to examine her surroundings along the way, Azami was more than eager to enjoy whatever meal awaited her, although she wouldn't let it show and instead would follow the Wild Card patiently with a composed expression on her face. It was only once the two arrived at their destination that this facade would be challenged as the delectable, sweet aroma of the meals the workers were preparing reached the dog's nose, but even so, her resolve wouldn't wane and she'd remain collected despite the temptation laid out before her. There was no benefit that would come from whining and begging for the already-prepared food (especially when she'd have breakfast soon enough anyway).

The reactions of the maids weren't too surprising. She'd study them and their faces for a few seconds making sure to take note of their names before proceeding over to her chair as requested by her master. Hopping up onto it with almost catlike agility, the shiba would quietly take its place at the table and await the moment of truth. When the beef was laid before her she'd nod politely at the maids and wag her tail accidentally whacking the back of it lightly in the process. Staring down at the slab of meat, the small creature would lean forward, open her jaws slowly, and proceed to greedily wolf it down in just a few bites.

"I'm still not sure about this city, but at the very least the food at the manor is excellent." Of course, she wouldn't fool herself into thinking that this would be an everyday occurrence, but for now she'd make the most of the moment and enjoy herself to the fullest extent possible without comprising her dignity. Looking over at Shiina, the dog would analyze her movements and her choice of tea, scrutinizing every detail no matter how seemingly minuscule or irrelevant it was. In a way, this morning was as much an analysis of the Cadet as it was of the dog, although the Tsurinai had admittedly far less to lose were she to disappoint. Regardless, things seemed to be going rather well so far, and she had already proven herself far more interesting company than Inugami.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Shiina's tea was a simple slightly sugared black tea, with a lightly bitter caffeinated aroma. It was similar to drinking coffee in the morning, but she preferred this option since it was Jakob's specialty. The Tsurinai sipped it in lengthy intervals, taking a few seconds to blow on the surface before casually yet elegantly bringing it up to her lips. To anyone, this act was the mark of etiquette and Shiina looked just like a princess.

//"This was a treat for now. We got you feed to make sure your diet doesn't radically change..."// Shiina leaned in to whisper something to Azami. //"But I'll have Jakob slip in sliced meat to make it taste better, at least. Just make sure you don't eat as much, we both need to be careful about that, okay?"// Azami was still a guard dog, after all. Jakob would be keeping track of her diet and though Inugami's was strict and made for perfection the head of staff figured he could change it slightly to make it more pleasing without losing out on many benefits.

Speaking of Jakob, the man soon arrived from the back entrance, the one leading up to the Garden. It seemed in the time Shiina took to show Azami her room, he had already moved to do some quick harvesting of his personal herbs, as he carried a large basket under his arm.

//"Ah, Shiina, I see you're already having your morning tea."// He set the basket on the counter away from Azami, but her sense of smell should still be enough to recognize the variety of herbs in the batch. Plenty of tea leaves and medicinal herbs with bitter scents and some that smelled a little sweeter. It was a kind of cacophony but of smells as opposed to sounds. //"Anastasia, Filia, how is the breakfast going?"//

//"We're currently taking care of brewing tea for everyone while the cake slices are in the oven."// Should Azami be observant, she should be able to tell that the chair Shiina was sitting on was right at the head of the table, with her own just a little off to the side. The two had the seats of honor at the moment.

//"Wonderful. Well then, I'll take care of the more solid foods if you wouldn't mind. Shiina, what would you like today?"// The Wild Card hummed softly after the butler addressed her.

//"I'll just take a few slices of toast today."// It was a simple breakfast, but she figured she'd get something fuller for lunch anyway. //"Make sure to give Azami a treat afterwards. It's her first morning here so a little spoiling won't hurt I'm sure."// The Tsurinai set her saucer down and reached over to pet Azami's head.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:15 am

So that was her choice then? Azami knew only a little about tea types for understandable reasons, but the scent she picked up on with her heightened sense of smell would somewhat compensate for that. It was a simple kind of tea from what she could personally gather, but there was nothing wrong with simplicity, and it certainly seemed preferable to pouring entire cups full of cream or sugar down one's throat. As for the way she drank it, it wasn't particularly surprising, though again that didn't necessarily speak poorly of her. All it said was that she knew how to carry and conduct herself like any decent Tsurinai.

The offer she made was definitely appealing and Azami would nod calmly in agreement to the terms. Her master was certainly being very generous. Perhaps it was a way to keep her servants loyal? Whether it was that, a charitable heart, or some mixture of both though, she didn't particularly care at the moment. If anything this was just sweetening the deal; she had already been given her duties, so everything that Shiina wished to offer to her as compensation was a much-welcomed gift, and each one was to be appreciated. That would include the treat that Shiina requested the maids give her which would serve as the cherry on top to a surprisingly enjoyable first day. While she still very much had her reservations about the city as a whole and couldn't help but miss Japan a little, she could at least be certain that the manor was a pleasant place and that there had to be much worse places to end up guarding. In that sense, she could consider herself lucky: perhaps this new environment had something to offer to her after all.

Nuzzling the hand slightly and allowing Shiina to pet her once again, Azami would think more on her circumstances as she awaited the continuation of breakfast (and presumably its completion soon enough).
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Azami of the Aeon Arcana and Shiina of the Magus have established a Social Link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]   The Beast Unleashed [Shiina] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]
Page 1 of 1