Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Presentation [Julius/Maria]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Presentation [Julius/Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:12 am

The engine stopped purring when Jorge pulled the brakes and retrieved his key. She really hated the attention she was getting when passing through the school. Not only did she stick out with her bare Demon Weapon and the huge coffin on her back, there were a couple of priests following her including Father Jorge. They all looked awfully solemn, but full of tension. Not that Maria could blame them, they were just attacked by some Psyche-Terrorist.

Maria had informed Julius of the events, at least the bare gist of it. But she was willing to give a full report when he asks for it. Soon they entered the Class Zero building and the classroom. She placed the coffin upright near a desk while shouldering Andraste. The cargo inside made no noise, it was a good sign. Some of the priests remained standing just as she did, but they were prepared to act accordingly. Now they just had to wait for his Majesty.

She wondered about what had happened in the Church. But she knew some of the ambulances and law enforcement cruisers were already there to evaluate the situation. Perhaps some Cadets were also there if Julius made such an order. Of course one of the Priests brought security footage from the Church's basement. So it would at least have clear evidence of the battle.

Presentation [Julius/Maria] ADuvhe1

"..."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Presentation [Julius/Maria] Tumblr_nncdcc7v651qc5g5do2_540

What an interesting call he had received. To think a Terrorist would be so foolish as to practically turn themselves in, especially after all the Cadets had been through the previous night. It was almost as the Goddess herself was gifting her very son with a possible scapegoat if the public were to get restless by current events. And so when he entered the building and saw Maria standing in wait, the Prince gave a thin grin. Walking pass her, he'd open the door to the classroom and enter. Tilting his head to the side, he'd signify Maria to follow alone, and once she entered the classroom he'd close the door behind him.

"So, I take it you have this Psyche Terrorist with you?" Julius spoke with a calm tone as he removed his glasses from his nose and cleaned the fine lens. "Tell me, Maria, do you believe this Terrorist had anything to do with the current events in the city? Or are they just a random fool who unwittingly turned themselves in?" His keen eyes did not meet hers as he spoke. Instead, they stayed upon his glasses and he cleaned them diligently.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 5:03 pm

It wasn't long until the Prince finally arrived. The priests near Maria bowed their heads towards him in obeisance, especially Father Jorge and the Cadet. As Julius gestured her to enter, she did so alone after giving a nod to the Church Agents and after taking the video recording from one of the priests. They waited outside while Jorge looked rather concerned, yet he remained in place as the door closed behind Maria. When he asked of the cargo, she nodded tersely.

With a free hand, she unclasped the locks on her coffin before kicking the lid open. The body of Takeru Kagemaru would spill out and hit the floor with his stomach. He was wound up in blessed chains to prevent movement or comfort from head to toe. But his eyes would be able to see where he was now. Maria stepped on his back to keep him in place as Andraste's spike was aimed at his head. If he so made a single false move, the Cadet would skewer him through his skull.

Presentation [Julius/Maria] ZKGkP1t

"Given the testimony from Father Jorge and the powers this Terrorist exhibited, any evidence towards the former is at best a coincidence. I have yet to perceive any kind of solid connection between him and what happened last night, given how little context and available information I have. The ramblings of demons working for the government seem to be a rather deranged account of a foolish Terrorist, Sir.
Thus, I am more convinced to lean towards the latter."

Maria couldn't believe that the Government would be in league with demons. Or rather she didn't want to. But nevertheless, the foolishness this Psyche-Terrorist exhibited made her doubt him. Yet, that wasn't going to save him since he showed off supernatural powers that weren't unlike a Psyche-Terrorist's.

The Cadet continued, "But the names of the listed Terrorists... He mentioned the Queen Bee and Alice. Perhaps he can enlighten us where we can find this "owner" he mentioned to the Father so we can interrogate them too."

Her heels dug in deeper into his back, as if prompting him to start talking. There was a kind of loathing and an intent to harm in her rigid calm expression. She was in many senses, livid. Never mind ruining her spring cleaning in the chapel. This boy could have killed Jorge while she was gone and he was a danger.

Regardless, she would submit to any orders that Julius gave her. "What is to be done now?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:37 am

He tumbled out of the coffin. He could see where he was.
And it only made him sink down into his newfound despair further.
The pain from Maria's heels and Andraste made him flinch wordlessly.
And then, he slowly found some voice in him that was a quiet, weak, whisper, frank, and trembling. He never moved a single bit at all from where he was at that point.

"I.... never wanted to kill anybody. I didn't want to hurt anybody. I never wanted to have to hurt the minister, let alone anyone else. It was supposed to be a simple confession to try and start again afresh. Why did I fight? I fought because part of me wouldn't let go. Part of me wouldn't let me submit. I hate that part. It leads to trouble. I just wanted to walk away absolved, or at least set on that path... now I have no home... no place to go... I'm alone.." he said, tears soundlessly running down his eyes, squeezing them shut amd bracing for any pain that may come his way for speaking out of turn (like in so many cop shows).

"Please, I don't want to be hurt anymore. I'll talk if I must. I'm done with all of this now. Please, I don't wish to die..." he said, trembling in fear. He wanted to curl up into a ball. This was dragging up way too many painful memories for him to take.
Even if his words were meaningless, a pointless plea for deaf ears, he couldn't help it.
All he had were his words.
And if they were his last... they would not be full of malice.
"Everyone... I'm sorry for disappointing all of you." he thought as he truly braced himself for death.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Presentation [Julius/Maria] Tumblr_o0g3t2rHMa1v2y42bo1_500

"Demons working for the Government? Utter nonsense. Lies from the lips of a fool indeed."

Julius walked upon the boy. Towering over him, he'd reach down and palm his head with a firm grip. Lifting him from the ground, the Prince would slam his head against the wall and pin him there with relative ease. His strength was impressive, and seemed to be more than the norm. Though seeing how his bloodline was so special, it was no surprise there was something different about him aswell. Regardless, he kept the young man pinned to the wall by his head and gave a nonchalant smile. "I will re-educate that part of you that does not wish to submit. It will be quite simple. But before then, tell me everything you know. Who are you, and what is your connection to Alice and the other Terrorists mentioned?" The Prince asked in a stern tone. Regardless of what this boy told him, there was only one way this was going to end. Seeing how Maria was the one to bring him in, perhaps he would show her the process of dealing with these Terrorists once they were captured. Though, then again perhaps he'd wait until she made it to Class One to reveal such a... special method of re-purposing those who were once stains on Endymion's good name.

When the Terrorist pleaded not to die, Julius gave a chuckle as he released his head and let him fall to the ground. "Death? That is too good of an ending for Terrorist. Have no fear, you won't die this day. Atleast, not your physical self." The Prince chuckled abit as he took a knee and looked down at the boy. "So, let's not waste any time here. When did you first become a Psyche Terrorist? What is the process for a Terrorist to gain their potential?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Presentation [Julius/Maria] Gs8NbcD

"..."

When Julius walked over closer and began to pick him up, Maria released her foot and the spike away from Takeru. What happened next was rather surprising. Out of all the Cadets here, Maria was most confident in her physical strength thanks to her connection to Andraste. But to see someone else exhibit such capabilities was a surprise shown in her expression. She didn't know Persona Users were able to have such strength since they relied heavily on the manifestation of their inner selves.

But she quickly composed herself and watched the show happening in front of her. Her fists were closed tight as she intently watched. What was going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 6:38 pm

"I'm not lying." he wanted to say, before disregarding it. Maybe it was the demons who were lying.
The impact to the head made him flinch, but the pain soon subsided.
He was greatly releaved to find that he was no longer in danger of suffering death by headshot.

So he cooperated.
"My name is Takeru Kagemaru. I don't know much about Alice, I've never met them or any of the other names I mentioned. There were others with me last night, but they aren't Alice and the like. I don't know much about them. All I know is that we all have personas. They have codenames, that much iknow, but I wasn't paying attention too much when we were going over it. I'm sorry." he responded fearfully.

The remark that he would not die made him sigh in relief. It was slightly insulting, and had implications of just how wicked they thought he was, but he ignored it.
To him, life was precious.

"Thank you..." he said.
He then began to answer the questions he was asked.
"I became one one night some time ago. I don't know exactly what happened, to be honest. All I know is that one moment there was a demon attacking me. I remember being afraid, like now, and then I found power welling up inside me. Power I could summon as a persona. I won, using that." he answered as honestly as he could recall.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 am

Julius looked down at the boy with narrowed eyes. Such useless information was being given. Codenames did not translate to real names, and apparently he knew nothing of Alice? The prospect of this boy being behind anything had dimmed. He was just another tool running around under the guise of a Persona User. Though his plead to innocence was already lost. Those breaking free of the Queen's spell held that potential to see the demons clearly in the first place. So regardless of if he did or didn't want the power, it called to him and that was surely dangerous. His Mother told him stories of the demon who brought Endymion to its knees. Well, perhaps she was not truly a demon but her actions made it seem as if she were. No one wished to see another such as her born. And to be sure it never happened, crime was dealt with quite harshly in this fair city. Some wondered if the Queen really knew how the city was being run, ever since she stopped appearing in the public. Julius sometime wondered himself, but always was sure to keep her up to date on current events.

This ability to awaken to your Persona in such situations. It did cause him some worry. But then, there must have been something else allowing for this transformation. For the spell upon the people to be broken, just from a demon attack. After all, you'd think others would be awakening at an alarming rate if it were just up to demons attacking, but the majority of the city was not running around with Masks and terrorizing the streets. There had to be another factor involved in terms of someone awakening to their potential. Regardless, Julius pressed his glasses up upon the bridge of his nose and would slowly draw his blade. "Is that all the information you wish to give to me, Boy? Anything you can remember, we'll be sure to pull out the strands of your mind in our facility. But be sure to note, you are not going home any time soon. You belong to me now."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:31 am

Presentation [Julius/Maria] 2glPINt

"...Tch."

In other words, there was nothing of use. What an utter shame and a waste of time. She began to cross her arms, still glaring at the Psyche-Terrorist. The disappointment was apparent in her face as she shouldered Andraste. The sound of a blade being drawn got her attention, noticing the sharpened length was being handled. Was he going to execute him? That didn't seem likely when he said something about his physical form being "alive". The memories of the Royal Guard piercing through Noah's skull flashed through her mind.

...Was this what he was planning to do?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 12:32 am

The blade scared him. He nodded. Whatever would be pulling things out of his mind didn't sound pleasant. 
He decided that it would be best not to push it.
"There was... someone that came after I has fought the demon, calling himself the Phantom. I couldn't see them clearly, but they told me to go to the Backlight. I haven't seen them since. Also, I am currently alone. I have no associates that will come looking for me. My family... they are innocent. I have not told them anything either. They know nothing about my activities at night. So please, spare them... I also want to know... what will become of me?" he asked gingerly, preparing himself for any further pain.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:23 am

During the young man's final words, Julius' blade pierced through the center of his forehead and pinned him to the ground. He'd be conscious for just a few seconds, once the blade pierced his skull, before being forced into a deep sleep. Looking back to Maria, the Prince would place a hand on his side and look the young woman in the eyes. "Good job, Cadet. If only all the Psyche Terrorists were this easy to pin down. I'll have him transported to the prison where we'll put him away for a good long time. Of course until we can re-purpose him for the good of the city. Alittle rehabilitation should get him back on his feet and seeing things in the correct light again. Though, surprisingly this isn't the first I've heard of this Phantom. Though he was more of a rumor if anything. Some say he's a man who only appears once in your life before he takes another face. Quite interesting if this man is behind the recent uprising of these terrorists. Makes me wonder if he's even human.."

Julius crossed his arms and thought to himself on the subject. There was alot to be done it seemed. "I'll handle the rest here, Maria. Good job, you've done well today. He'll be transported and greeted by the head of our prison. The Man has quite a way with the prisoners: making them regret their actions and wish to be productive in society. I'll be sure to introduce you one day if you continue the good work."

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:47 am

She blinked at the quick application of the blade, but there was no blood. It looked like he was still breathing, so he never died or turned into the same thing like Noah. But there was something that irked her, rehabilitation. To rehabilitate dangerous people like them? She didn't know how to feel about trying to reform dangerous Psyche-Terrorists like Alice. They were mass-murderers that were a danger to the public. But to risk things like this, especially after what happened with the Queen Bee...

Maria heard from Hatsuharu what had happened in the first night with Alice's domain. For Claire to have gone off and left in her apparent insanity, it was a reason for concern.

Presentation [Julius/Maria] ZKGkP1t

"Sir, with all due respect, is that truly wise?
I can understand if this one has any kind of use.
But... I'm just not seeing it.
That said, I believe the Queen Bee was rehabilitated once
based on what I heard from Cadet Yoshima's report.
Am I correct? Then is it worth doing that with... this?"

The way how Takeru was crying and begging didn't inspire a whole lot of confidence in his capabilities. Taking out a bunch of men without supernatural powers was something that wasn't too difficult for anyone else with potential even if they didn't have access to their Persona as long as they had the means.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 am

Presentation [Julius/Maria] Tumblr_nncdcc7v651qc5g5do3_540

"Cadet, are you questioning your superior officer?" Julius had his back turned to the young woman as he grasped the handle of his blade. Removing it from the boy's head, he'd raise the saber and examine the blade. "Perhaps I've praised you too much if you're still talking out of line. Depending on how his rehabilitation goes, you may become his superior officer. What has happened with Claire will be dealt with. She was my responsibility, yet I was taken off guard by the recent events. It would appear that something happened to her and Chris the night I sent them to patrol alone. However, would you rather me slit this young boy's throat without the chance of rehabilitation. Is that how you see justice? Death to all without second chances?" The Prince turned the blade and looked at Maria's reflection through the cold steel. Giving a haughty thin smirk, he'd lower the blade and sheath it with relative ease. "Perhaps you should leave such thoughts to others until you have more experience as a cadet."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:23 am

She shook her head and replied solemnly with her eyes downcast, "That was not my intention. I'm just... concerned. I admit I am rather still tense about the events that took place in my very own home. I promise to practice more composure in the future."

Maria didn't necessarily agree with any of this. Normally she would stay her tongue, but the recent events have shaken her up a bit. The Church was a strict and brutal organization that taught her to throw away any reserve to take lives for the Lord. Mercy was a luxury and the mission was more important than their own lives. It struck out at its enemies with great fury. Jorge had been there to stop her, thankfully for Takeru. She bowed in apology towards him. But she froze when asked about her own kind of justice. What was her justice? The girl didn't really come here to be reveled as a hero, that wasn't her intention. Years of being molded to act as a weapon had transformed her to this. Has she forgotten...?

Presentation [Julius/Maria] XUVDp9L

"You are right. I have allowed my inexperience to speak out of turn.
My apologies, Sir. I'll accept any punishment."

Perhaps she never really could fit in with the Cadets. It was so different from how the Church worked. The people here had enough heart to forgive, where the Church encouraged aggression and a single-mindedness to eliminate threats. It made her wonder how much she lost to get to this point... and it scared her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presentation [Julius/Maria]   Presentation [Julius/Maria] Empty

Back to top Go down

Presentation [Julius/Maria]
Page 1 of 1