Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] Empty
PostSubject: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:17 pm

This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] Frogtatsui_by_ninjacyndaquil-db3hap4
"Hmmm..."

The city was bustling, as if inflamed by the setting sun's blazing orange hue. And Frog sat around at Vista Square, as he was supposed to be in the city for a while longer today. Some crap with storytelling. There was money to win, so he was kinda hyped, because he knew nobody could beat him at that front.

Easy cash.

Still, he had nothing to do in the meantime sans wait, so he was bored as all hell. And he wasn't gonna prepare any stories beforehand. Nah, that'd be too much work.
Pulling out his phone or console to play would attract unwanted stares from passerby normies, so that was out of the question as well, meaning that the only thing he could do was wait.

Maybe someone would recognize him? Or just do something. There was always hoping.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Hmm, It looks like I still have some time before I have to go to the House of Cards in Suzie Q for the dance. Hmmm, what is there to do here around Vista Square? Honestly, this place is so packed and so many people are moving about. Hmm.... Maybe I should ask someone around here if there is anyplace to spend a bit of time before having to go about. Hmm? Like one guy is just sitting about.... is he waiting for something? He looks pretty bored. Maybe he'd be willing to direct me to a good place if I asked? Slim hope, but meh, I'll take it anyway. Also might be good to socialize a bit to pass the time. I walk up to the guy. "Hey, are you waiting for something?" I simply ask him. Maybe directness will be a good approach? If not I can always tone it down to be much more polite towards him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Now, as much as Frog wanted something to happen, he didn't actually expect anything to happen. And so, when he heard a voice directed towards him, he didn't react outright. He let it sink in together with the confusion before raising his head up swiftly with wide open eyes.

"O-oh?"
He said to the guy who was clearly looking at him. He really couldn't recognize him, no matter how hard he tried or focused his gaze. So what was the deal? Maybe the guy knew him and he just didn't remember? It happened before, so why wouldn't it happen again?

"I-I suppose I am waiting for something, yes."
He added, still grasped by confusion. He stared at the guy for a bit longer, blinking only rarely, as if waiting for something more to happen. "Uhm, so...do I know you or something?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Hmm? He hasn't reacted to what I asked. Did he not hear me? Oh wait, looks like he heard me and is shocked and confused about it. Looks like he is confused about why I approached him. "Oh, so you are. Well, would you mind me prying and asking what it was?" Wow, looks like he is in confused shock. His next question caught me a bit off guard. "Uhm, no, I don't think so.... what's your name? I might have heard of you from somewhere?" I say also confused a bit. Why would he just suddenly ask that question? I think I just stumbled around into asking him a question about himself. Did I succeed in this little bit or fail? Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Gee, what was this guy about? Frog just couldn't understand when someone had to talk to random strangers.......even if he himself had been hoping someone would approach him. Whoops. Well now it was too later. "Yeah I'm waiting for some dumb little girl to tell her a story. Don't even ask. Apparently there'll be other people there too. Hopefully." He regained his composure from having been approached by the guy and his confusion was waning. "I'm Frog. Or Frogerio. However you wanna call me." He answered, not really minding giving his name out to anyone. Really, what could he do to him just knowing his name, right?

However, nothing goes without a trade of equal value. "So then, why're you here? I doubt you just walk around town talking to random people, so you gotta be waiting for somethin' too. And then tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 7:53 pm

"Hmm? Waiting to tell a girl a story? Is that some special event or something?" I say confused about what he is going to be doing. This guy doesn't seem like the type to do something like that. What he says next has me in shock. "...You're Frogerio?" I say in recognition. This, is that frog prince fucker!? God damnit he is so obvious. Even if he has much more power than the rest of us with multiple personae, he shouldn't just be telling random people 'Hey, my name is Frogerio, I'm a crazy mofo, and you are right in suspecting me in terrorism.' Because that is basically what he is saying with what he's doing. I take on a determined look. "What I'm doing and who I am doesn't matter right now. Come with me." I say grabbing the fool and leading him into an alley with no people near. Once we get there I let him go and do a last casual check to make sure no one is around. Damnit, how did Selenus let himself get discovered by this fool? "*Sigh* Hello again, Frogerio. Or should I say, Frog Prince with multiple personae who I met in the Platinum Playhouse." I say abruptly to him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 5:27 pm

"Yes I'm Frogerio. Is that a problem?" Frog answered the other's blatant display of utter shock. How his name could cause such a reaction in a person was beyond him, but apparently, it could. And in the next moment, he found himself getting wailed upon by this guy who pulled him up, yelling something about matters in a deadpan serious tone that kind of made Frog feel uncomfortably awkward to be in this position.

Afterwards, there was a blue of flailing limbs as he got dragged into a nearby alleyway. Once this whole deal stopped, Frog held his sleeve, straightening it out. When he looked at the other, some degree of anger would be apparent on his face. "Do ya know how much trouble it is to iron something like this out??? It looks stretched now! What were you thinking!" He yelled, holding his arm and sleeve up for the guy to see. However, he was once again disrupted.

This time, however, he was the shocked one.

":::!" He opened his mouth, halting mid-motion. "Say. WHAT?" He eventually uttered, probably more aggressively than he meant. No, he meant the aggression. He really meant it. "What the hell are you trying to imply I'm a Terrorist? Does that mean you're a Terrorist? And it's not 'Frog Prince', it's 'Amphibian Prince', thank you very much."

Oh he did not just spurt out that he actually was a Terrorist to this random ass kid.

WELL FUCK.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 2:17 am

It seems that he's flailing a bit as I pull him along, oh well, at least I'm going to make sure no one followed us. "Ironing out clothes is the least of your worries." I say abruptly to him. "You heard me." I say to him with distaste. "Yes and yes to both of your questions. Same thing basically. *Sigh* To think that you managed to find out about Selenus with your foolishness." I say in disbelief towards him. How can this clumsy guy have possibly found out Selenus? "Also, it's not a wise idea to just blurt out answers to such sensitive matters when it's life and death at the stake. Don't want you managing to drag us all down in a heated reply." I say to him. "Just in case you still don't know which of us I am, do you happen to remember one cloaked 'Man' by the name of Forseti who you managed to almost kill when you were smitten by those damn angels?" I say to him a tad accusingly. "*Sigh* I can't believe that I managed to be mindfucked by those angels." I say self-deprecatingly. Whatever, now, I'll have to have a talk with him one on one to set things straight and help him so that he doesn't manage to expose himself, Selenus, and Me. Because honestly, if Selenus goes down, the rest of us are likely to as well.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Frog snorted at the guy's apparent skarniness, countering it with a healthy dose of his contemtual attitude. When he mentioned Selenus though, he just got confused. "What, like a goshdarn talking robot dog is something you see every day, right? Like, the moment you see Selena you know some weird twisted shit is happening. Btw, it was my dog who found Selena, not me. And also how could I not realize Selena was with us??? We had A DOG in our Terrorist group, but even then, Selena TOLD me he was gonna be at the Playhouse because Selena trusts me. Iunno how you're connected to him, so do tell the story, thank you very much." He crossed his hands, looking at the guy, Forseti, apparently. He blushed when his failings were brought up. "Shush, Forseti-dude. Not like I wanted to kill you guys. I came to help, so be grateful." Frog finished with a short 'hmph' as he turned his look away from the other and raised his nose up high.

"Now tell me what's this with Selena you've mentioned. You say you know him too?" Giving the other a glance, Frog waited for an answer expectantly.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:50 pm

"I know a robotic wolf isn't something you see everyday, but I thought that he'd manage to hide from you." I say disgruntled. "Uhm.... Selena? His name is Selenus. Oh, so your dog found him." I respond to him. Seriously, this is the normal attitude of Frogerio the frog prince? "I was not talking about you knowing who Selenus was in the playhouse. But yeah, if you already found out, he probably would tell you at that." I say with a bitter expression on my face. "Also, as for how we are connected, we awakened to our personae together." I say to him. Hmm, it looks like he is a tad embarrassed about what I just said. Could it be he doesn't like failing? "Oh yeah, I'm grateful that an ally managed to take out more of our team than those angels." I say angrily. *Sigh* that massive ego of his is going to be very troublesome for all of us. Well, it's not like I really have any choice except to be associated with him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Gee so first this guy complained about how easily Frog was disclosing info about himself, only to now be wholly open with him regarding how he knew Selenus and everything. He now just had to find out how he knew who the Amphibian Prince was. Because frankly, the only people that knew were Brit, Liam, Brit's owl (shudder) and Selenus. Oh. So it was Selenus.

"SONUVA-" Ugh... Frog bit his lip, suddenly starting to walk all over the place nervously. "And you don't talk to me like that! If you'd been stronger, you wouldn't have needed any help at all and none of that would've happened! You also wouldn't have gone down so easily against me." He stopped for a moment to yell at Forseti. The best solution to this situation would be to just give in...he needed to find out some more info on this guy too, 'cause he saw that's how people in the movies did it, yes!!! So he could later blackmail him somehow or just avoid getting blackmailed. So he stopped again and sighed, crossing his hands and turning towards the other. "Come on, tell me your name at least. You already know mine and I can already guess you found out about me from Selenus, so like, the least we can do now is establish some vague semblance of a relationship so I don't have to go at your, or Selenus's, throat later on." Extending a hand, he urged Forseti to agree. "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:41 am

Now he's pacing across nervously.... did I vent to much at him? "....I know that, that is what I've been trying to work on, so that I and those I care for don't get killed. I hate my weakness, therefore I will do my best to conquer it." I say with intense eyes. I breathe a bit to try to cool down. "Ok look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I honestly shouldn't be so.... aggressive towards a possible comrade in arms, so I'm sorry. Oh, my name..." I hesitate. I somewhat don't wish to give him my name, but since he knows about Selenus, that would be much more incriminating that knowing about me. Especially since Selenus is with Trinity, so if he goes down they both do also. Eh, I guess it won't hurt that much. Also, since he has those multiple personae, he should be quite safe if he doesn't do anything completely stupid. "Ok then, my name is Tatsui. Though you will have to call me Forseti at Night, but that should be a given. .......Why would you have to go at our throats?" I say cautiously. I then hesitate somewhat but then accept his handshake. "Deal." I just hope that he won't doom us in his antics. Mmm, but who knows, my opinion of him might change if I observe him better, like Jack.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 5:33 pm

"Hmmmm..." Frog stood for a moment as his hand got shaken. He waited for a while, an inquisitive stare in his eye, measuring Tatsui up from the tip of his head to the bottom of his...chin. Thank goodness this actually worked. He was worried he came off a bit pushy with the whole threatening thing, even if he was just being sarcasting and overdramatic. He really had nothing against getting to know these people, nor did he actually consider them as obstacles. Or maybe he did. Still, Tatsui showed him some amicability so he was going to reciprocate the sentiment.

Frog shook the other's hand heartily.

"All right then." He exclaimed, placing his hands on his hips. "I was just kidding, I don't think I'd have to go at your throats...ugh it doesn't even make sense with what we're trying to do here." He sighed and shook his head. "I'm glad we worked this out. For now that'll be more than enough. But we have to keep it up if we wanna make a change in the city. I won't tell your name to anyone, don't worry, so long as you don't go around yappering mine like Selena apparently did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Users have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]   This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui] Empty

Back to top Go down

This was going to happen eventually [Afternoon; Frog x Tatsui]
Page 1 of 1